Karl Koenigs

woodworker

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by woodworker »

KK has got it all wrong. The virus was created by the Joos in Israel as a means of further enslaving all of the good aryan white xtians. And the proof of this is that Israel allegedly is way ahead in developing a vaccine, but it is only going to be available for free to fellow members of the tribe -- everyone else will have to pay with the blood of their first born child (after all, need it to make matzo).

And yes, I fully expect this to become a thing, if it hasn't already, with the anti-semites, the haters, the Muslim world, the red-neck world and the citizens of tRumpistan.
bring out the tumbrils -- lots of them.

qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Still you have to be impressed with the communication protocol knowledge and discipline of 7 x militia man "Brand" (obviously a nom de guerre). Any one terminating a one way transmission with an "over and out" ( X 2 ) certainly has many years experience in all things pertaining to the art of warfare. Such men must not be trifled with.

James McMullen

Post by James McMullen »

Okay, but at least Karl is now anti-Trump, for whatever whackadoodle reason. It’s for stupid reasons, but at least there’s not the blanket self-defeating kneejerk pro-Republican stance of the typical ignorant redneck. And by the old saying, if the enemy of my enemy is my friend. . .

:shock: Oh my god! I’m now friends with Cap’n Karl?! :cantlook:

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: James, your AMFF Patriot Card is in the mail along with your movement instructions. Good news though, Karl has recalled DEFCON 4 (does he know how DEFCON works?). James, would you please ask Karl if that means we're at DEFCON 5 now?
Karl P. Koenigs
44 mins·
US Militias and Patriots Action Alerts
Published by Karl P. Koenigs · Just now ·
REGARDING NORTH LAS VEGAS MILITARY BUILD UP:

AMFF RECON UNIT ANNALISTS, FROM SATURDAY INVESTIGATION, ARE STATING THAT THE MASSIVE BUILDUP IS, FROM THEIR BEST ASSESSMENT, IS SIMPLY A NATIONAL GUARD EXERCISE.

Recommend recall of DEFCON 4 Threat Level.
Defcon 4.JPG
Karl and Brand should really head to Wuhan and work with public health officials to help them understand how to handle this.

By the way, Rachel sez -- Abolish the DMV!
Abolish DMV.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl has always had $. I wondered why. Weird that I have sold this company stuff in the past. They are a serious player in their market.
His Dad seems to have been quite a successful businessman.
Capture.JPG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michels_Corporation
His father's obit.
https://dailyreporter.com/2001/09/21/ko ... ies-at-74/
His mother's obit (apparently he has a brother with special needs).
https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jsonl ... =127609709
Company website
https://www.michels.us/
I have seen here that people say his inheritance is in a trust - I know nothing about that.
Karl just spending $ that his father generated as far as I can tell. He does nothing productive of course.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Mrs. FRP works for the power division of Michels. They're a huge company.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy »

'AMFF RECON UNIT ANNALISTS'- :think: :thumbs:

These guys sound like 6 year olds playing army.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Since I doubt Karl's only AMFF BOTG RECON ELEMENT Brand was capable of figuring out it was only a training exercise, I wonder if we have been promoted to his recon unit analysts, or annalists as users here pointed it out right away.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:21 pm
Since I doubt Karl's only AMFF BOTG RECON ELEMENT Brand was capable of figuring out it was only a training exercise, I wonder if we have been promoted to his recon unit analysts, or annalists as users here pointed it out right away.
There were 2 AMFF Recon people. Roy Potter was the other. Roy figured out it was a training exercise and informed Karl.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl's Dodge Cty. Operating While Revoked charge was dismissed today.
Count no. Statute Description Severity Disposition
1 343.44(1)(b) Operating While Revoked (Rev due to alc/contr subst/refusal) Misd. U Dismissed on Prosecutor's Motion
This is a HUGE victory for Karl. I am surprised he hasn't posted about the big win on FB yet.

He did file a motion though.
03-09-2020 Motion
Additional text:
Def.'s Motion for Court Order for Restitution; Deprivation of Rights

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl has the madz. Links to his stupid motion.
Karl P. Koenigs
9 hrs ·
The Dodge County Wisconsin DA is ATTEMPTING to RUN from Capital Felony TITLE 18 U.S. Code Sections 241 & 242 DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW.

The DA and his BLUEcoat henchmen of Taxation By Citation are being dogged down by Capt. Karl and will not get away from their Capital Felony Crimes against The Constitution and the people of Wisconsin State.

The DA has surrendered to Capt. Karl in Court, using an attempt to Dismiss the case, to thwart Karl's demand for Justice under the TRUE Laws that are ordained and established upon our elected and appointed Government Officials, as well as upon our Judges and Law Enforcement Officers. The Capt. is HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE pursuant to The Rule Of Law which SUPPORT and DEFEND our God endowed individual unalienable Right to Travel, by any means of Conveyance desired, without Vehicle Registration nor Driver's License.

See the attached filing for more information:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AvDJBb-IpuixzAyYVMQr9CtYdG-C
Also too, Rachel and Karl have been posting love notes to each other on FB. One sample.
‎Karl P. Koenigs‎ to Rachel Gastiaburo Turner Koenigs
6 hrs ·
Everything I do, I DO IT FOR YOU, my Beloved Princess Warrior, Servant of God, who STANDS WITH ME, before tyrants, usurpers and despots, to restore The Rule Of Constitutional LAW & ORDER upon our elected and appointed Capital Felony Treasonous Republicans, DemoCRAPS, DAs, Judges, FEDcoat and BLUEcoat murderers, jailers of Constitutional Patriots of THE LAW, and executioners, enemies of OUR Constitution and Bill Of Rights.

Love,

Kal-L
Anyone know why Karl is now "Kal-L"?

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:56 pm

Kal-L is the real name of Superman.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Azastan wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:21 pm
scirreeve wrote:

Thanks - I didn't know that (don't pay attention to super heroes). Also too, Karl = Super Man. Ha Ha Ha Ha. :rotflmao:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

‎Karl P. Koenigs‎ to Rachel Gastiaburo Turner Koenigs
6 hrs ·
Everything I do, I DO IT FOR YOU
I didn't think it was possible, but Karl just made that song even worse.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

^^^ They must have dynamite sex!

:sick:

Or is it, I DO IT FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD? :lol:

This is an excellent idea! Patriots need to gather closely, in small rooms, and discuss vital issues like disarming citizens in Florida. Hope Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr. was there.

KrisAnne.JPG
Koenigs Success.JPG

There are two links to a a OneDrive account, downloaded them but they are the same document. The judges in Wisconsin must be panicking!

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21A ... 35&o=OneUp

Karl Threat.JPG

DODGE Case 2017CT000237 (CORRECTED) DEFENDANTS RESPONSE TO DAs MOTION FOR DISMISSAL stamped.pdf
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Wait a minute.

So Kap'n Karl is worried about the 'disarmament of America', but turns around and says his "LIFE was threatened by the presence of guns on the Officers'?

Don't the officers also have the right to have guns?

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: No guns for you, Karl.

Karl Firearms.JPG

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

KARL, YOU FORGOTTED TO ASK FOR A PONY!
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy »

Foggy wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:25 pm
Good point! And, he probably wouldn't need a license to ride on one. Could be a win/win solution to his troubles.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy »

Photoguy wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:55 pm
Foggy wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:25 pm
Good point! And, he probably wouldn't need a license to ride on one. Could be a win/win solution to his troubles
...assuming the pony likes it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

The clue responded to his motion.
03-11-2020 Order Sciascia, Joseph G.
Additional text:
Denying Motion

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:37 pm
Azastan wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:21 pm
scirreeve wrote:

Thanks - I didn't know that (don't pay attention to super heroes). Also too, Karl = Super Man. Ha Ha Ha Ha. :rotflmao:
Kryptonian name is Kal-El.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

And why were the charges dropped? The prosecutors must know this guy is an asshole and is just going to continue his behaviour if they don't do anything (and maybe even if they do). So WTF?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

woodworker wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:12 pm
And why were the charges dropped? The prosecutors must know this guy is an asshole and is just going to continue his behaviour if they don't do anything (and maybe even if they do). So WTF?
They may be hoping he does not do it in Dodge County. That is a bit of an assumption since, though he lived in Marinette County, he has picked up most of his violations in Dodge County, including the OWI that lead to the suspension. He may have lucked out and hit a time when the DA's workload is way up so a driving while suspended case is not worth their time.

Of course, the reason is not because they are scared of Karl.

As for what he wants to be returned, I assume he will get his latest bail back, though maybe less any fees he still outstanding from past cases. I was a little confused about the truck and motorcycle mention. If they confiscated guns on this charge, I assume there is some sort of process for getting them back beyond threatening the court. If they were confiscated during the earlier armed while under the influence conviction, to bad for Karl.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

woodworker wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:12 pm
This is the part I have a real problem with:
Rev due to alc
I can understand why a county prosecutor might not bother with a driving-without-a-license case. But Karl is a serial drunk driver, and thinks he has a God-given right to drive drunk. And heavily armed, in that unmanageable vehicle of his. He's a serious threat to kill someone.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”