Karl Koenigs

Dolly

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Dolly »

Before these recent posts, Karl's last post was about 21 hours ago. I am not gonna bother to try and figure out how many times he spammed other pages with his blah blah. Now using background that looks like Party Time and Skulls
Karl P. Koenigs
2 hrs ·
FB's HATRED of Tenth Amendment Constitutional Patriots is CHILLING! The Corp CONTROLS Political Discourse & ELECTIONS thereby.
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Karl P. Koenigs
2 hrs ·

FB is A HATE GROUP!
The MEGA CORP HATES 10th Amend Law Constitutionalists 2 most heinous degree. CUTS US OFF of free speech daily
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Karl P. Koenigs
2 hrs ·

FB HATES ME! THROW ME IN FB Prison revoke free speech many times EVERY MONTH.
For I am a Jeffersonian Constitutionalist
-Capt.Karl
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
"Free Speech" from the guy that has PUBLIC posts but comments are not possible unless he has "friended" you :twisted:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Karl P. Koenigs
2 hrs ·

-Capt.Karl
Then why do you keep posting there, you fucking moron? Not good at pattern recognition?
This bramble need not be traversed.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: Saint, agree, if they don't like it don't use it. Or does Karl want his money back from all he's paid FB?

In happier news, It's National Nut Day! Rusty, the All American Squirrel, is thrilled. Suggested he look out for rancid nuts like Karl.

Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:24 pm
Karl P. Koenigs
2 hrs ·

-Capt.Karl
Then why do you keep posting there, you fucking moron? Not good at pattern recognition?
He just doesn't get that the page for the Happy Hookers (the ones with yarn) does not appreciate his spamming his loony stuff on their page.

Knit one, purl two, Karl is a yahoo.
10 Years on Fogbow

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Karl isn't going to let the FACEcoats suppress his god-given rights to lie, threaten, boast and grift!!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Kapt Karl wants/needs desperately/overwhelmingly for someone/anyone to pay attention to him, and it appears that the only place he can get that is by exhibiting his complete and total ignorance and foolishness masquerading as intellect and knowledge for all to see on faceplant, and laugh at, and even then it doesn't do much for him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

It's not only attention Karl craves, ND, it's admiration. He is not a pure narcissist like Trump or Boris Johnson, neither of whom care about anything as long as the spotlight shines brightly and exclusively on them.

Karl wants status. So he has to be Kapitan und Kommandant of his imaginary militia. He is actually aware enough to understand that overgrandifying his titles, such as being a General and Supreme Commander (or Commander-in-Chief :shock: ) would look super-silly.

His fantasies are about him, together with people following his orders, forcing others (the many EnemyCOATs!) to bend to his whims and acknowledge his special status.

He's very much a low beta male fantasizing about becoming a high alpha but unable to do so. One of the reasons for the failure is that the alphas in his chosen sovcit community all too clearly perceive his low beta status. The other reason is that he's an obnoxious, annoying asshole whom nobody wishes to engage with.

Notorial Dissent

True in all particulars, but he mistakes attention for admiration, since I don't think he has ever gotten the latter.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

You could be right. It is depressing how many of those we giggle at have created their own little pools of vitriolic misery to splash around in: Koenigs, Booth, Bruce, Taitz, Laity, the list goes on. I despise them but even so I want to scream at them "Get a life! Go out into the sunshine! Be kind to people! Volunteer or find a job, hobby or pastime! Just stop hating, it's destroying you!"

But they cling to their imagied targets and delude themselves that anybody cares. But nobody does; rarely do haters pay attention to their fellow haters. Each rants and froths in his or her own little bubble.

Wasted lives. It's sad. :(

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

He's a Walt. Simple as that.

He is obsessed with the military and guns, but wouldn't last 5 minutes on the first day of basic training. And he's constructed this elaborate myth of himself as a mighty army leader. He's basically a 10-year-old playing army, except that a 10-year-old might still outgrow it, or actually join the army.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:20 am
He's a Walt. Simple as that.

He is obsessed with the military and guns, but wouldn't last 5 minutes on the first day of basic training. And he's constructed this elaborate myth of himself as a mighty army leader. He's basically a 10-year-old playing army, except that a 10-year-old might still outgrow it, or actually join the army.
I wouldn't put Walt in the same military obsession as Karl. Walt's obsession is based on loss (and a certain amount of entitlement). He did go to Annapolis and he did make it to Lieutenant Commander befor the court martial and stalling-out.

Walt also has not displayed obsession with guns that Karl does, even before his citizen arrest attempt. Granted, Walt was Navy and not land forces.
10 Years on Fogbow

Notorial Dissent

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:54 am
You could be right. It is depressing how many of those we giggle at have created their own little pools of vitriolic misery to splash around in: Koenigs, Booth, Bruce, Taitz, Laity, the list goes on. I despise them but even so I want to scream at them "Get a life! Go out into the sunshine! Be kind to people! Volunteer or find a job, hobby or pastime! Just stop hating, it's destroying you!"

But they cling to their imagied targets and delude themselves that anybody cares. But nobody does; rarely do haters pay attention to their fellow haters. Each rants and froths in his or her own little bubble.

Wasted lives. It's sad. :(
True, but the whole point is that he doesn't have one, and to all indications may never have had one. His Karlness certainly cost him his marriage, and I would suspect any friends he might once have had, and certainly any he might have in the future.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:53 am
I wouldn't put Walt in the same military obsession as Karl. Walt's obsession is based on loss (and a certain amount of entitlement). He did go to Annapolis and he did make it to Lieutenant Commander befor the court martial and stalling-out.
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I didn't mean a particular person named Walt, I meant the general military slang for a poseur:
Short for Walter Mitty. Fantasists who lie about their military service, frequently pretending to be members or former members of elite units such as the SAS or SBS, or to have taken part in military operations or committed acts on the battlefield which never occurred.

Sam the Centipede

:rotflmao: I don't recall a situation here or elsewhere where confusion about different fantasist-idiot Walts was an issue!

I find that inordinately amusing! :rotflmao:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Side note related to "walt": if you've never been in the military, and you want to laugh for days, hit up Google for a list of military jargon. Even the most academic treatment, like Wiktionary, is a hoot to read.

Highly recommended:
https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/even- ... 1711910869
(This is Part 2. Follow the link in the article to Part 1 first.)

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Karl P. Koenigs
37 mins ·

JUSTICE!
Now that we got al-Baghdadi, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON?
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Donnon Russell You dont think that there are going to be retaliatory attacks here?

Karl P. Koenigs Donnon Russell Does your comment mean that Justice should never be done, because of FEAR?

Donnon Russell No. You can call it stupid all you want, but it's a completely logical question which you must have completely misunderstood.
Do you think that there will be retaliatory attacks here?

Donnon Russell The reason that I worded it the way that I did is because of the way that you jumped from Baghdadi to Clinton, like it's the end of something, but not possibly the beginning.
And I say it without judgement.
I'm asking do you think that this might have just begun an ISIS war on American soil in retaliation.
Its not out of fear that I'm asking, but because we shouldn't be so quick to wipe our hands clean of something thinking that its completely over.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Karl P. Koenigs
26 mins ·
AMAZED! Considering MSM Covered Up BIGGEST STORY in history, DEEP STATE conspiracy remove President, they reported on al-Baghdadi
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Karl has at least two posts with this text - but link to two different articles. :roll:
He actually believes what blah blahs about?

Karl P. Koenigs
3 hrs ·
TREASON!!

FACT: The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, operating under Article I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution; "to execute the (9th & 10th Amendments, the whole Constitution and the entire Bill Of Rights) Laws of the Union", saved the American people from the BLM, FBI, DOJ, State Department, The Department Of The Interior, USFS, USFW, Uranium One deal with their fellow Comrade co-conspirator Hillary Rodham Clinton, in terms of STOPPING the Russian mining operations of ultra high grade Yellowcake Uranium from Steens Mountain in Harney County Oregon, when we deployed to the Malheur Wildlife Refuge takeover in execution of the SEVEN Constitutional Laws that EXPLICITLY PROHIBIT the U.S. Government from owning or managing any Land in any Territory that has been transformed by Act of Congress into a free, independent and SOVEREIGN State, in pursuance of Constitutional LAW and ORDER. (If you want to review the 7 Constitutional Laws, please ask.)

We saved the American people from Russia rebuilding and replacing their aging and decaying nuclear arsenal with NEW AND IMPROVED Thermonuclear weapons of mass destruction, despite the hardcore lies of The Deep State's BLM Division.

NEVER, EVER TRUST ANY OF The Deep State Agencies and Bureaus, who operate ABOVE Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER!

- Capt. Karl
> AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of
> The Second Amendment Law,
> Operating under Article I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution;
> "To execute the (9th & 10th Amendments, the whole Constitution, and the entire Bill Of Rights) Laws of the Union, Suppress (Deep State) Insurrections, and Repel (FOREIGN ILLEGAL ALIEN) Invasions."

> Veteran of The Battle Of Bunkerville at The Bundy Ranch 2014
> Veteran of OPERATION: Harney County Resource Center for Public Constitutional Education aka; The Malheur Wildlife Refuge Takeover.
> Unanimously elected Captain of The A-TEAM unit at Malheur by all AMFF volunteer troops there stationed

#UraniumOne #SteensMountain
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks Dolly. I follow Karl on twitter and used to be amused by his crap. He just posts the same shit over and over and now he bores me. I'll pay attention to his court stuff this week though.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Dolly wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:07 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
37 mins ·

Karl P. Koenigs Donnon Russell Does your comment mean that Justice should never be done, because of FEAR?
Kap'n Karl--you were unanimously elected fearless leader of Bravo Squad, but you have yet to lead. Time to get the lead out!

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:25 am
Thanks Dolly. I follow Karl on twitter and used to be amused by his crap. He just posts the same shit over and over and now he bores me. I'll pay attention to his court stuff this week though.
What's this week? Any chance he'll be in the pokey again? That would be nice. :P
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:09 am
scirreeve wrote:
What's this week? Any chance he'll be in the pokey again? That would be nice. :P
He has a court date on Oct. 30. I think it is just some sort of preliminary hearing so unless he goes full sovcit he probably won't get put in jail. Has to do with when he got pulled over on his motorcycle with no license and then resisted arrest.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:15 am
He has a court date on Oct. 30. I think it is just some sort of preliminary hearing so unless he goes full sovcit he probably won't get put in jail. Has to do with when he got pulled over on his motorcycle with no license and then resisted arrest.
I anticipate another performance like the one in Florida:

http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... ts#p930693

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote:
Orlylicious wrote:
scirreeve wrote:
If I were to put up poll, it would only have 2 choices.

1. He says a bunch of stupid stuff. The judge knocks it down for either being brought up without prior filings, not being ripe for argument yet, or lacking any real law.

2. He's a no show.

I was sloppy typing "knocks" and auto changed it to "mocks." My iPad knows Karl.
10 Years on Fogbow

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

scirreeve wrote:
Orlylicious wrote:
scirreeve wrote:
Wildly, disgustingly off topic, but I just read in the WaPo that Poot Lover and Promoter, Congressman Greg Walden, is quitting. Congrats, I guess, although maybe Eastern Oregon will now elect someone even worse? :cantlook:

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”