Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by poplove » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:53 am

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:28 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:22 am
Azastan wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:43 pm
Kap'n Karl knows he isn't going to find a 'patriot' stupid enough to video him.
It's revealing that even Brand Thornton has better things to do.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Thanks Scir. I wondered why big bad brave KKKarl's best bud couldn't/wouldn't step up to help him in his latest desperate hour of need.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:34 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:00 pm
Kapt Karl is a little whiny baby wuss coward, I suspect if someone flicked him properly on the nose he would first cry and then faint, and then later scream brutality.
And then, possibly, come back and shoot them.

Karl has gotten so far out of contact with reality that it's easy to imagine him escalating such an incident. He's already suggested nuking California because liberals exist, so killing one person for disrespecting his Konstitutional Rightz isn't much of stretch. I know Karl's all talk and no action, but I wonder if he'd snap.

This bramble need not be traversed.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:57 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:34 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Kapt Karl is a little whiny baby wuss coward, I suspect if someone flicked him properly on the nose he would first cry and then faint, and then later scream brutality.
And then, possibly, come back and shoot them.

Karl has gotten so far out of contact with reality that it's easy to imagine him escalating such an incident. He's already suggested nuking California because liberals exist, so killing one person for disrespecting his Konstitutional Rightz isn't much of stretch. I know Karl's all talk and no action, but I wonder if he'd snap.
It's always possible, but even the lone wolfs and others who 'snap' generally have a personality trait that sees things through. An actual attack requires dedication to a plan even for those past their breaking point.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:47 am

Yabbut the danger is gunz. It is just too easy to pull a trigger. Karl is krazy and lurves him some gunz, so he could wander around and it only needs him to be drunk or to have an angry temper tantrum and there could be innocent blood on the ground.

If he gets hurt, so be it, he's a waste of good air.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:34 pm

comments on his post:
" ALERT; North Las Vegas BLUEcoats are causing me trouble again. Issued a warrant for a darn parking Ticket.
Need Patriots to video tape me going to the courthouse. "

Tyson Rudd Elaine Pappas might be able to help? She’s done court room activism before.

Jamey Landin Wow... Thats all I have to say... She would be good.
<Moe's friend, travel buddy, Las Vegas Camp Liberty renovator, Elaine's ex-fiance and the guy that Left Her In A Mess>

:think: I know Elaine has posted updates and stuff for Joshua Martinez. I don't remember her ever mentioning Karl.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:34 pm

What about the A team...or even the B team? Where are they?!?

And, if he ever were to do anything violent I don't think the phrase 'Gee, he seemed like a nice, normal guy. I can't imagine him ever doing anything like this' would be in the newspaper reporting.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:35 pm

Karl wants money to go to some poot gathering in WISCONSIN. I hope he goes. Lots more blah blah blah and info on the poot gathering in his post.
Karl P. Koenigs
14 mins ·
Constitutional Education around campfire at Base Camp #001 - Patriot's Point, Washington('s) Island - Lake Michigan.

IF YOU HELP ME TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN and get FUNDED; The following speakers, Constitutional Scholars and educators will TRAIN us to RESTORE THE REPUBLIC.

COME WITH ME, FOR A WALK, and I will share with YOU Patriot; the Course to plot for FREEDOM, RESTORING a rising REPUBLIC of law, not men:
► Show Spoiler

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:05 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:35 pm
Karl wants money to go to some poot gathering in WISCONSIN. I hope he goes. Lots more blah blah blah and info on the poot gathering in his post.
[......
I got the impression that KARL wanted to create this event. But I just did a quick scan as I was rolling my eyes.

Posting the whole mess here - cuz some people are blocked
(except not gonna bother with the images) broke all the links I could
► Show Spoiler

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:18 pm

I looked at the photos.

Karl P. Koenigs
1 hr · Edited ·

The old Nordheim Marina to be upgraded and become Base Camp #001 - Patriot's Point.

A Giant yellow American Gadsden flag flying, lit by powerful base lights at night, as it was flown in all campaigns during The Revolutionary War, shall be able to be seen for numerous nautical miles, day and night, sounding the clarion call to Patriots across the Union of FREE, independent and sovereign Countries which form, according to the Preamble of The Constitution, "a more perfect Union" of fifty FREE, independent and sovereign States.

► Show Spoiler

Google Image Search:
WATERFRONT ESTATE PROPERTY / PRIVATE HARBOR ON LAKE MICHIGAN • 101 NJORD HEIM DR. • WASHINGTON ISLAND, WI
Price: $1,875,000
Building Size: 2964 SF
Property Type: Waterfront
Lot Size: 20.9 AC
► Show Spoiler

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
So in other words, he has potential as a professional soccer player? ;)

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:34 pm

So, after failing to find one person to videotape him, now Karl wants help to buy a $1.8 million property and turn it into a poot playground.

I lack the ability to mock that.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:36 pm

Dolly wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:18 pm
I looked at the photos.

Karl P. Koenigs
1 hr · Edited ·

The old Nordheim Marina to be upgraded and become Base Camp #001 - Patriot's Point.

A Giant yellow American Gadsden flag flying, lit by powerful base lights at night, as it was flown in all campaigns during The Revolutionary War, shall be able to be seen for numerous nautical miles, day and night, sounding the clarion call to Patriots across the Union of FREE, independent and sovereign Countries which form, according to the Preamble of The Constitution, "a more perfect Union" of fifty FREE, independent and sovereign States.

► Show Spoiler

Google Image Search:
WATERFRONT ESTATE PROPERTY / PRIVATE HARBOR ON LAKE MICHIGAN • 101 NJORD HEIM DR. • WASHINGTON ISLAND, WI
Price: $1,875,000
Building Size: 2964 SF
Property Type: Waterfront
Lot Size: 20.9 AC
► Show Spoiler
There must be some environmental regs left to prevent the pollution of such a lovely place.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:39 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:34 pm
So, after failing to find one person to videotape him, now Karl wants help to buy a $1.8 million property and turn it into a poot playground.

I lack the ability to mock that.
And after all the posts and comments about his plan to make lots of money
- by holding the BLUEcoats and judges and such responsible for WHATEVER

#Poots Gotta Grift

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:39 pm

Dolly wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:05 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:35 pm
[......
I got the impression that KARL wanted to create this event. But I just did a quick scan as I was rolling my eyes.

Posting the whole mess here - cuz some people are blocked
(except not gonna bother with the images) broke all the links I could
► Show Spoiler
You might be right - I couldn't figure it out. The list of speakers made me think it was something already organized but now I think it is just a Karl drunken dream.

arayder

Post by arayder » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:17 pm

Looking at Karl's case and view a few of Gavin's old Youtubes I am increasingly convinced that the guys are just plain nuts. One can make a pretty good case for, in part, defining mental instability as the inability to deal with life's problems.

The routine inconveniences and troubles of life like car tags, parking tickets, business regulations and rules are just too much for these guys. The rest of a sane society deals with these things as appropriate. And when a government or a community gets too authoritative we know what to do about it. Those things the sane do to fight back don't have anything to do with calls to invade the courts or the harassment of cops and court house clerks.

I think kooks like Karl, Josh Martinez, Gavin and the like justify their overreacting to speeding tickets by pretending they are violations of the Constitution.

“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

PaulG

Post by PaulG » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:43 pm

OK. Washington Island. Northern part of Door county WI. Just across Green Bay from Marinette County, WI. From where Karl is dodging a warrant. I mean, you can literally see one from the other. Sorry, Karl, you don't have to go home, but you can't sleep there.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:01 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:39 pm
:snippity:
You might be right - I couldn't figure it out. The list of speakers made me think it was something already organized but now I think it is just a Karl drunken dream.
Surely yes, it's Karl Kamp at Poot Paradise!

Come live inside Krazy Kraptain's dreams! Meet the imaginary soldiers of the AMFF! Are YOU good enough to be one of Karl's Legion of the Dumbed?

Engage in mutual masturbatory marksmanship (ooo, guuunnnzzz!)

Participate in Viking athletic challenges, suitable for any drunken blowhard. No running, walking or standing required.

Sleep in a patriot tent sewn from a Gadsden flag (bring own flag, needle and thread supplied bring own needle and thread).

And learn, learn, learn about all aspects of the colorful pootiverse! Discover the Karlstitution, the mysterious document that God gave to Karl, its words granting him dominion over all land and roads. Hear the history of the ancient tribe of the REDcoats and their ferocious battles against the BLUEcoat hordes which only ended when their leaders met at thd Bilderberg Group to agree that they must unite around one objective only: to persecute Karl Koenigs.

And the event is free! (Women must bring credit cards, these will be charged.)

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:25 am

How long is Karl hiding out working so hard on a Patriotic 9th and 10th Amendment research project in California with his new lady friend? Was thinking... maybe she could videotape him if hundreds haven't already flooded their offers to Karl at the last minute? My biggest concern is he may have forgotten he commanded the AMFF to put those tactical nukes on the fault lines... I guess, as Carl Gallups says, "It's in God's Hands now."

Enough of the foreplay! Come on Karl, let's get in those Courtrooms and show em how it's done! :towel: :boxing:

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:13 pm

Some comments on Corey (aka John Hancock) page about Karl.
Nathan Pieters Lol Ammon blocked me.

Kim Thorud Oh nathan. You crack me up!!!

Jim Stevenson Kaptain Karl Koenigs And his highly trained AMFF are who will lead you to victory

John Hancock Not captain crunch the douche bag with zero military training what so ever!!!!!

Nathan Pieters You mean Karl the swinger

Nathan Pieters That reminds me.
Karl Koenigs, come see me you fat fuck. We gonna “talk”

Jim Stevenson Nathan Pieters Be careful, you dont want the mighty kaptain to display his killer skills in hand to hand tactics.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:03 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:13 pm
Some comments on Corey (aka John Hancock) page about Karl.
Nathan Pieters Lol Ammon blocked me.

Kim Thorud Oh nathan. You crack me up!!!

Jim Stevenson Kaptain Karl Koenigs And his highly trained AMFF are who will lead you to victory

John Hancock Not captain crunch the douche bag with zero military training what so ever!!!!!

Nathan Pieters You mean Karl the swinger

Nathan Pieters That reminds me.
Karl Koenigs, come see me you fat fuck. We gonna “talk”

Jim Stevenson Nathan Pieters Be careful, you dont want the mighty kaptain to display his killer skills in hand to hand tactics.
isn't Stevenson the one that wrangled the imaginary forces away from the koernig of korn?

Kagey

Post by Kagey » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:23 pm

Karl is making an offer on his patriot haven in Wisconsin, he is offering nothing down and the balance will be paid out of the millions of dollars he will shortly have when he collects on his various legal actions against the government.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:55 pm

Kagey wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:23 pm
Karl is making an offer on his patriot haven in Wisconsin, he is offering nothing down and the balance will be paid out of the millions of dollars he will shortly have when he collects on his various legal actions against the government.
I actually looked at Kaptain Karl's social media to see if this was true.

KXG

Post by KXG » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:32 pm

Let’s not forget Corey Lequieu (John Hancock), posting on Facebook as Corey Lequieou OMA, called for his Airborne brothers ( US Army troops) to murder US citizens because he opposed their politics. Corey is the the personification evil, willing to incite murder of his countrymen because he disagrees with their opinions. Whether you agree with his comments re Karl don’t forget what he represents.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:08 pm

KXG wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:32 pm
Let’s not forget Corey Lequieu (John Hancock), posting on Facebook as Corey Lequieou OMA, called for his Airborne brothers ( US Army troops) to murder US citizens because he opposed their politics. Corey is the the personification evil, willing to incite murder of his countrymen because he disagrees with their opinions. Whether you agree with his comments re Karl don’t forget what he represents.
I have not forgotten he spent a stretch in Pelican Bay. Even though his comments on some of the other Poots such as Karl may be correct (it can happen), he is still a dangerous, gun-obsessed, felon.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:15 pm

Corey is a violent poot and I am fully aware of that. He now hates Ammo so the discussions on his page are sometimes amusing.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”