CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

AnOwlCalledSage

Re: CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:49 pm That's how they work - the results'll say you can see pipistrelle's arrest, marriage, divorce, bankruptcy, etc., records. Of which I have none. :-D
I remember during the Touchy-Giraffe trial that BZ Riger over at i-uv.com got very excited to discover that he could get the death certificate of the FBI agent who arrested HATJ from one of these sites. That was probably a great surprise to the FBI agent, but I was pleased to see that death didn't put him off testifying at her trial :boxing:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

He managed to go a day without a post. Amazing.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

He is back (actually he never left). He is pissed and gonna do some investigating.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Investigate the correlation between 5G and Covid? Sporky is a statistician? Who knew?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:05 pm Investigate the correlation between 5G and Covid? Sporky is a statistician? Who knew?
We might need a poll on whether he uses that fake 5G transmitter video which proves it is distributing COVID.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Dang, Realist had made a big bet when The Spork said he absoutely, positively, wasn't posting on Facebook any more. Sorry Realist. But hey, Spork is going where the "heavy hitters" are. Bye Spork.

Spork Social.JPG

So he knows it's against the rules, but can't help himself.
Christopher Thelivingman
Do not, I repeat DO NOT type the address to your friends. FB will call it ABUSIVE, IMMEDIATELY. TYPE IT IN AS I AM, WITHOUT THE SPACES.

Christopher Thelivingman
W W W dot B R I G H T E O N dot S O C I A L. This is a social media alt under B R I G H T E O N dot C O M. This is where all the banned heavy hitters have made their home. I N F O W A R S, D. Big Tree, Mike A/N A T U R A L News and more are already here

Christopher Thelivingman
B R I G H T E O N dot C O M is the already well established alt Youtube channel. If you want the truth and want to share the truth, THIS IS WHERE WE NEED TO GO.

John Gochnauer
Is it better than MeWe?

Christopher Thelivingman
John Gochnauer
by far

It's sort of like Koenigs... now that his and Rachel's FB are gone, they are forgotten. Haven't seen anybody on FB say they miss them. What a shame. :P

ETA: It's actually not a bad looking site but it's a ghost town... Infowars has 18 followers. Can't find The Spork. Self isolation is excellent!

Info.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Orlylicious wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:24 pm
It's sort of like Koenigs... now that his and Rachel's FB are gone, they are forgotten. Haven't seen anybody on FB say they miss them. What a shame. :P
Rachel's page is back - was only down for a couple of days.

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Northland10 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:05 pm Screenshot 2020-09-24 180348.jpg
Has anyone posted this as a response to him yet? Lol that freely is a damn menace

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Sporky's mad. Somebody he knows called him Mr. No Follow Through, to which he had to whine about on Facebook even though he already said many times that he's left for good.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

It was obviously Realist who called him "Mr. No Follow Through"... after Realist dragged his whole family around the country trying to meet up with the Camper full of Veterans on The Spork's Grand Tour, I'd be pissed off too. Good for you, Realist. :smoking:

Here's The Spork's full post. Maybe Foggy can straighten this out on his next call to The Spork.
Christopher Thelivingman is with Kenneth Boxberger and
22 others

I can't believe this...I just had someone I've been close to all this time call me "Mr. No Follow Through." Anyone else think I don't follow through on anything, or that I never do what I say I'm going to? If so, you know where the unfriend me button is.

I wanna remind you people that I once, back in 2015, not only hitchhiked, by myself to Washington DC, doing radio shows every step of the way, to present my case (that I had taken with me at the risk of having NO CLOTHES OR PERSONAL ITEMS, SINCE THE CASE WEIGHED LIKE 50 LBS. ALL BY ITSELF) to the head office of the FBI, and those that allegedly represented me in DC for Iowa. After 3 WEEKS of that failure (due to those brick walls of people who had no desire to talk to me, obviously,) I then turned around and hitchhiked all the way back to South Dakota, to the Indian Reservation, AGAIN, WITHOUT KNOWING A SINGLE SOUL AND ALL BY MYSELF, to try and talk to the tribes about joining forces with Americans to take out Obama's treasonous actions.

For 4 long years, I spent my OWN money to do a radio show to help the victims of CPS and Government corruption, and on the 4th, I gave it up to try and do a corruption tour, and the man who was SUPPOSED to be procuring a vehicle for us stood me up and didn't come through, and yet, I continued to try and do the tour ANYWAY with NO VEHICLE. Granted, I didn't get far, but I TRIED, which is more than most have done in the last 5-6 years I've been doing this.

Then, upon getting a little cash together, I attempted to try and convert some land into a community to stave off Government rule; and after several had commented their interest, I gave up everything and went to Colorado...and no one showed up for over 3 months. Then I invested nearly everything i had to try and do the tour AGAIN, which was joined by Willow Moon...who promptly ditched the tour and stole a vehicle that I paid nearly 5000 for (and got $750 for it upon having to sell it messed up and broken after she took it home to where SHE lived, 800 miles away from where I wanted it to go), and had to give that tour up as well.

Mr. "Don't follow through" ALSO carried his unwinnable case ALL THE WAY TO THE 8TH CIRCUIT, AND TRIED TO GET IT INTO THE SUPREME COURT OF THE U.S., just to show all these idiots who are STILL trying to do things the "legal" way, ONCE AND FOR ALL, that the ENTIRE court system is corrupt, and you will NEVER win out fighting against the system, no matter what you do, doing things WITHIN the system, AT THE COST OF ME BEING ARRESTED NEARLY 10 TIMES ON FALSE CHARGES, AND HAVE SPENT WELL OVER A YEAR IN JAIL....AND I DON'T FOLLOW THROUGH???
SOMEONE ELSE WANNA CALL ME MR. I DON'T FOLLOW THROUGH?
One good thing about The Spork: He doesn't whine or complain. :towel:

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

In the comments someone says that it was Michael C. School that called him that. Michael is a krazy sovcit that lives in Grass Valley CA.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

He provides a long list of his failures to show how successful he is?

What am I missing?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporkster is bad at math.
Capture.JPG

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

The Mighty Spork is still trolling for compliments/checking his brain trust for their learned opinions, which is what Facebook is all about. Of course, he's not really posting on Facebook because Spork promised his very last post several days ago. He'd never lie and let folks here down.

Janice is very concerned about 5G and wants to take it "to the top". Who is going to break it to her? Looking at you, Foggy.

(click to enlarge)
Spork Confidence.JPG

President Donald J. Txxxx* Is Unleashing America’s 5G Potential
INFRASTRUCTURE & TECHNOLOGY
Issued on: August 10, 2020

Secure 5G networks will absolutely be a vital link to America’s prosperity and national security in the 21st century.
President Donald J. Txxxx

FREEING UP RESOURCES: President Donald J. Txxxx is taking decisive action to release more spectrum for commercial use, strengthening the United States’ leadership in 5G communications.

At the President’s direction, the Administration announced that 100 megahertz of contiguous, coast-to-coast mid-band spectrum will be made available for commercial 5G deployment.
This spectrum will give Americans access to the greatest 5G networks in the world, leading to cutting-edge innovation, economic prosperity, and strong national security.
The American wireless industry will be able to build and operate 5G networks nationwide using the 3.45-3.55 GHz band.
Through collaboration with the Department of Defense, the Administration has worked carefully to ensure commercial use of this critically-needed mid-band spectrum does not compromise military preparedness or national security.
President Txxxx’s commitment to strengthening the United States’ leadership in 5G communications is vital to ensuring the security and prosperity of the American people.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... potential/

* Impeached. Name redacted for mental health purposes.

Stay tuned for The Spork's new single, dropping soon: New cover of Demi Lovato - Confident [Ballerina / Leap!] :dance:

AnOwlCalledSage

"Mr. No Follow Through."
So he claims to be Mr. Follow-Through? Does that have the same connotation in the States as it does in the UK?

:mememe: 💩💩💩

It would explain, however, why he is full of it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:08 am
"Mr. No Follow Through."
So he claims to be Mr. Follow-Through? Does that have the same connotation in the States as it does in the UK?
Four days ago, he said he was leaving FB for good. He has since posted 17 times including his whine about being being called Mr. No Follow Through. Among his many issues is a severe case of Irony Deficiency.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

OK, so now we know his full name:

Mr. Irony Deficient No Follow Through.

But I'm stickin' with Sporky for short. :?

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

"Mr. No Follow Through."

Okay I'm curious now. What is the UK connotation exactly?

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

qbawl wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:20 am
"Mr. No Follow Through."

As an English person I would say that "follow through" (never "thru") is used like this.

Someone makes a commitment, promise, pledge. That is easy. But you then need to follow through and put that promise into practice. That is hard.

Examples, provide affordable health care to all Americans. Leave the European Union and take back control. Make Mexico pay for the wall. Reduce worldwide net carbon emissions to zero by 20x0.
I think the term is also used in cricket terminology with the same fundamental meaning. There could also be a male orgasm related meaning but if so that is probably stolen from the continent to the west.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

See https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 72#p688500 from 2015 for another time when he was done followed by he is never going to leave.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Lansdowne wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:39 am
qbawl wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:20 am

As an English person I would say that "follow through" (never "thru") is used like this.

Someone makes a commitment, promise, pledge. That is easy. But you then need to follow through and put that promise into practice. That is hard.

Examples, provide affordable health care to all Americans. Leave the European Union and take back control. Make Mexico pay for the wall. Reduce worldwide net carbon emissions to zero by 20x0.
I think the term is also used in cricket terminology with the same fundamental meaning. There could also be a male orgasm related meaning but if so that is probably stolen from the continent to the west.
The act of squeezing too hard to get a fart out and accidentally forcing a little bit of poo out aswell. May also happend without effort when suffering from diahorrea.
Shit. I think I followed through

Dude he followed through and it fell out of his trousers!

(In an exam)
Pupil: Please sir can I go to the toilet?
Teacher: Don't be such a baby.
Pupil: But I followed through.
Teacher: ...Get out.
by shup July 07, 2004

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

1C1D68F7-462A-4F12-8BDB-3C3FAF265273.jpeg

AnOwlCalledSage

I don't want to get too graphic so all I will say is that pipistrelle is the winner in US to British translation. :thumbs:

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

As an English person I am offended by the use of the word "British" to mean "lavatorial".
Or as a feathery one once said,

I'm not very happy, in fact, in a rage.

AnOwlCalledSage

Lansdowne wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:12 pm Or as a feathery one once said,

I'm not very happy, in fact, in a rage.
And continued...

It's bad enough having ones' home all upset
But to make matters worse
All my feathers are wet

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”