CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Estiveo

Re: CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Post by Estiveo »

Usually, all of the above applied a couple times over works.
Image Image Image Image Image

arayder

Post by arayder »

Man accused of stalking Mayor Paul TenHaken released from jail
Trevor J. Mitchell, Sioux Falls Argus Leader Published 12:18 p.m. CT Aug. 12, 2019*

--------------------------------

A man accused of stalking Sioux Falls mayor Paul TenHaken has been released from jail on a personal recognizance bond.

Christopher Bruce, 58, has been in jail since June 6 after sending messages to TenHaken and members of the City Council that the state's attorney's office said were threatening in nature.

Court documents said Bruce sent messages including:

"You guys may want to re-familiarize yourselves with what's been going on in my blog of late. Spend now, or forever Fold Your Peas ... because things are about to get real."

"You can most certainly fight City Hall; you just need a bigger gun, better bullets, and bulletproof armor."
More: Christopher 'The Living Man' Bruce has history of clashing with public officials

Bruce, who is facing a class 6 felony charge and representing himself, read from a prepared statement emphasizing his connections to the area and his continued appearance at his scheduled court dates as evidence he could be released.

He also asked for his trial date to be moved up, saying that "the defendant is literally begging to go to trial."

While the state argued that the bond had already been dropped to $5,000 and should remain, Judge Jon Sogn agreed to release Bruce on a personal recognizance bond.

Conditions of the bond include refraining from contact with TenHaken, any member of the Sioux Falls City Council and the City Hall building.

With Bruce released, Sogn said his request to move the trial date up would be denied, leaving it to occur sometime the week of Oct. 15.
* https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/ ... 987613001/

-------------------------------------

My question is as to the other conditions of the bond. Usually these conditions are pretty strict almost requiring the released individual to live like a monk. And I question whether Bruce can behave himself well enough to stay to of the klink before the trial. I suspect he's back in his home environment doing with ever he does that makes him crazy.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I thought I remembered he was BACK in jail for harassing and otherwise threatening innocent hard working civil servants going about their everyday legitimate business of ignoring and periodically telling Sporky to FOAD because his delusions and fantazimikations about 5d DO NOT constitute a reason for concern to them. I can't imagine why they let him out, since he has shown a repeated propensity for repeating the same bad behaviors.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

while my thousands of articles, all with my name on it, on a very successful blog, a radio show, a youtube channel,
I doubt he has 800 articles on his blog. I havent bothered counting there is no way there is thousands.

If his blog was very sucessful he might have comments on it.

Same with his "radio show" and youtube channel.

Frankly, I would say that this article is an attempt to get attention from people. Even the most delusional narcicist had to notice at some point that there isn't even an echo coming back from all their screaming.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy »

To be ignored even by the inanimate machine that is Google speaks volumes to his relevancy.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

I did search on his name in various ways (including adding South Dakota), and his Facebook page comes up early. We are way down the list behind many media and court docket sites (or the many other Christopher Bruces out there).

As for his blog, it will tend to be lower in results if you refer to yourself on the blog as Christopher William (of the clan of Bruce).
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

arayder

Post by arayder »

https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/ ... 589922001/

Wow!

In the middle of his presentation to the Sioux Falls city council citing what he says are the dangers of 5G networks Bruce says 5G must be dangerous because, according too him, the government in league with Bayer distributed aids laced drugs to the public.

There are questions about the safety of 5G, but those questions aren't advanced by the rants of those like we see from Christopher Bruce.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Hay, he wore a t-shirt with a pocket to address the city council. So he does know how to dress formally, at least. :lol:

But that article was July 1. He can post on his blog now, I wonder if he is still in jail. He was charged with felony stalking. Maybe he managed to get it dismissed or something. :confused:

He edited his post, and he says I am a very bad person and Fogbow is a cult of very bad people.

My mom woulda been SO PROUD. :mrgreen:
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

But according to the first comment on https://www.southdacola.com/blog/2019/0 ... her-bruce/, CB is "well studied in the area of 5G."

arayder

Post by arayder »

As near as I can tell Bruce is out on bail on his own recognizance. His trial is set for sometime around October 15th.

I wonder if he can stay out of trouble until then. At times he seems nutty as a fruit cake, yet he was able to keep it together enough to be released on his own recognizance. I wonder if the reason he behaved at his bail hearing was because he had been in jail and away from whatever it is that makes him crazy.

If my theory is correct, Bruce has several days to mess himself up and then act out in court.

I wonder too those dealing with Bruce don't see justice in tossing him in jail when what he really needs is some kind of help.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Foggy wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Well, to be honest, I did sorta threaten to thump him around with a baseball bat. :oops:

No, wait. I said we were going to rip off his head and shit down his neck. :shock:

Personally, I'd prefer the baseball bat, but that's just me. :blink:

I am so hurt and upset! I don't follow this topic... Pole Dancing at Denny's? Clearly that means the titular Mama June was there. Why wasn't I invited? :crying:
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

It was all very spur-of-the-moment, girlfriend. 'Course, now Walter Fitzfundfilcher says I threatened to murder poor ol' Christopher Bruce, despite all the indications in that video that I was bein' humorous.

Besides, do you have any idea how hard it really is to rip someone's head off? I do a lot of physical exercise and weightlifting and so forth, and I don't think I could really rip anyone's head off in the first place. And even if you managed that part, how the heck do you shit down their neck afterward? Wouldn't you have to scoop out some bones and muscles and gristle and stuff in order for there to be room inside their neck? Yuck! Ewww!

Bottom line, it wasn't really a death threat, but you mighta been better off not being there!
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:10 pm
Foggy wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Well, to be honest, I did sorta threaten to thump him around with a baseball bat. :oops:

No, wait. I said we were going to rip off his head and shit down his neck. :shock:

Personally, I'd prefer the baseball bat, but that's just me. :blink:

I am so hurt and upset! I don't follow this topic... Pole Dancing at Denny's? Clearly that means the titular Mama June was there. Why wasn't I invited? :crying:

D'uh, it was a closed session of the Sov Supreme Court.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Note: some people have radical humorectomies when they enter the military, police, FBI, etc. Wally and Sporky were born humor deficient, otherwise they might recognize when they are being laughed at, made fun of, poked fun at, or otherwise made light of, they simply can't and don't. Additionally, Wally was born with a stick up his butt, to go along with his anal cranal inversion, which might have helped his military career, if only it had also come with some people skills and actual ability, which it obviously hadn't.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Also, the video had to be made. A new selfie stick has to be shown off.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

New video, Sporky haz a hearing today.

I could only make it about five minutes, standard sovcit stupidity. "Understand" vs "Stand Under," no plea = victory, UCC crap, all that happy horse crap. I wonder if he'll be able to post a follow up video any time soon.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

:lol: :lol:

I'm sure it's coming, right after Kaptain Karls.
Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 1.15.59 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

arayder

Post by arayder »

GlimDropper wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:18 pm
New video, Sporky haz a hearing today.

I could only make it about five minutes, standard sovcit stupidity. "Understand" vs "Stand Under," no plea = victory, UCC crap, all that happy horse crap. I wonder if he'll be able to post a follow up video any time soon.
I suspect Bruce, released from jail, has had time to go back home and get himself all screwed up again.

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

According to Sporky's blog, his trial was scheduled for October 15-17. Any news?
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

To answer my own question:

Guilty.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

hw_wiz

Post by hw_wiz »

Best line in the article:
During the deliberation, Second Circuit Court Judge Jon Sogn received just one note of question from the jury, which inquired as to whether Bruce had their names and personal information.
We now get to enjoy his appeal based on that.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Money ‘graph:
During the deliberation, Second Circuit Court Judge Jon Sogn received just one note of question from the jury, which inquired as to whether Bruce had their names and personal information. Sogn ordered that Bruce and the State's Attorney's Office return any documents related to that information that might have been used during jury selection.

Notorial Dissent

Could he possibly look any creepier? I can see why the jury wouldn't want him having their names and addresses.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

The real reason he was arrested, Bruce argued, was retaliation by TenHaken and the Sioux Falls Police Department for filing a federal lawsuit that asserted his First Amendment rights had been violated. That lawsuit was dismissed by a federal court while Bruce sat in jail awaiting bond.

"Retribution, retaliation, whatever you want to call it. That's what happened," Bruce told the jury, made up of 11 women and one man. The State's Attorney's Office, represented in the case by prosecutor Crystal Johnson, successfully countered by saying the number of emails and the increasingly personal information included in each one amounted to stalking and harassing.

"This isn't a witch hunt against Christopher Bruce. We're not out to get him," she said. "What he did was against the law. That was proven by Foggy of The Fogbow following a formal indictment at Denny's after Square and Pole Dancing."

Bruce's spokesman, Walter Fitzpatrick, reached for comment under a bridge, sobbed, "Since Sunday afternoon (22 September) when “FOGGY,” leader of “THE FOGBOW,” threatened to murder a FOGBOW political opponent by dismemberment and desecrate the body, frankly we knew that Christopher was going to be convicted and face up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine. Once again, the online international terrorist communist criminal MONSTERS have won!!”
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

:lol:
Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”