CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Northland10

Re: CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:07 am

In his Whine aka United States Constitution Citation Criminal Complaint and Stuff, he checked every violation except the first one (his religion was being violated). Apparently, "kidnapping" a child by CPS is violating the law against states coining and printing money.

I don't know who made the easy to use Constitutional Criminal Complaint form, but it was not easy enough for sporky.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

NoSporkyFan

Post by NoSporkyFan » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:33 am

[quote="lurkyloo"]I found Jacque's facebook page.
Where's my money, Sporky? It literally took 5 minutes to find it.

I'm glad I can finally read this. My name is not Jacque either. Sporky is just stupid. :-D
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
That's because my husband is Norwegian. :rotflmao:
Hidden Content
I'm harmless really. I have Confederate Ancestors. We already knew about the threats. I keep my eyes on Sporky. At least I shored up my account, after reading this. If I call the police, it does no good. I live too far away. Sporky thinks Florida. Sporky would be wrong.. :brickwallsmall:

rifleman1635

Post by rifleman1635 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:17 am

NoSporkyFan wrote:
lurkyloo wrote:I found Jacque's facebook page.
Where's my money, Sporky? It literally took 5 minutes to find it.

I'm glad I can finally read this. My name is not Jacque either. Sporky is just stupid. :-D
Hidden Content
That's because my husband is Norwegian. :rotflmao:
Hidden Content
I'm harmless really. I have Confederate Ancestors. We already knew about the threats. I keep my eyes on Sporky. At least I shored up my account, after reading this. If I call the police, it does no good. I live too far away. Sporky thinks Florida. Sporky would be wrong.. :brickwallsmall:
At least file a report with the local police ... it will help if you decide/need to take legal action later.

lurkyloo

Post by lurkyloo » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:41 pm

:yeah:

lurkyloo

Post by lurkyloo » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Here's what happened at the Court of Appeals:

http://www.iowacourts.gov/About_the_Cou ... 5-0559.pdf

lurkyloo

Post by lurkyloo » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:39 pm

Sporky goes on about how hard prison is. In his list of issues items, he includes:
Paper, single sheet, lined, 5 1/2"x8 1/2", with "Polk County (Jail)" and the address emblazened across the top (for those of you that weren't able to read the required 6 line address from the envelope).
Pods Only
Anytime

Spork, orange plastic
Pods Only
Upon request

vic

Post by vic » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:06 pm

Color-coordinated sporks. He's home!

lurkyloo

Post by lurkyloo » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:50 pm

He continues on with a new post:

http://themightyswordamericasdeadlysins ... 6.html?m=1

Some choice quotes:
Hey America, welcome back! It's July, and an update that will be completed AFTER July 4th (my release date) can be found below, after the usual asterisks For those that didn't read last months' fare, we were in the middle of slamming the Polk County Jail, where I have been unlawfully detained for the 4th time in over a year and 3 months now. is this the last time, you ask? Oh hell no. No, I will be out now doing Iowa probation for 2, possibly 3 years, more if they violate me. When a violation happens (and it WILL happen), it will be the only time. After that, I will ask that my probation be revoked, so that I don't end up in jail longer than the intended year that I was originally sentenced to receive. There will be no 2nd violation. Instead, I will go to jail to do the remainder of my sentence (one year, minus the time I've done already), in order to be finally free of the corruption in this state and all it entails. I will, prior to that first violation, do as much (legal) damage to mine enemies as possible before they slam me up again, trust that. The first order of business will be to maximize viewership of both America's Deadly Sins and, particularly, blog the 2nd, "Iowa, and more importantly, Des Moines, Iowa" which can be found HERE:

http://desmoinesandiowathevenusflytrap.blogspot.com/
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Fortunately, if you are to appear in front of a jury, you're allowed to wear dress clothes and not required to wear chains. If this is the case, then why not all of the time? I would think the line to sa suspect would be a lot more direct for a sheriff if less people are present, so why do chains need to be on for jury-less hearings? Wouldn't a defendant be a lot more dangerous if there were more people in the room? I would imagine so! I'm sure the number of times a defendant goes off on a tangent is more so with a room full of people, added to the danger to them becoming hostages. Anyway...
Oh noes! Jail is like jail! :panic: :panic: :panic:
Now, let's take detour #2, the phone fun. When you get to your first "Barney Land" pod (see the first part of this series, from June), if you want to use their phones, you need to register to use them, using voice recognition. One of the biggest ways the prosecution in Polk County gets you is through their access to your phone calls (and the numbers you call), your visits, and your use of their mail system. Every letter going out (not addressed to a lawyer or a judge) is read. Every letter coming in is opened. Every phone call and visit is now monitored, recorded, and can now be used against you in a court of law. They consider every phone call you make like an interrogation now, and read you your Miranda rights...both to you, and to your caller. Should you have a conversation with your wife (which used to be known as 'marital privilege) or are your own lawyer (pro-se, meaning any conversations you might have about your case with someone would be "work-product privilege) no longer matters now. A judge will now say that if you use their phone to make phone calls, you now subject yourself to them going against you. So what they're really saying is, the rights you have on the outside (or used to anyway...even then I wonder) you don't have in jail, you have no rights at all; as well as NO OTHER WAY to communicate with anyone on the outside. They say "if you use the jail's phone" like you have another choice. You don't. Your choice is use their phones, and quite possibly get in more trouble (or get others in trouble)...or don't communicate with your loved ones at all. Nice right? Don't forget this: Local phone calls (which just went up AGAIN before my release) are now $3.00 each. In other areas or area codes in Iowa, I've seen phone calls run as high as $4.00 to connect...and $.45 a minute...NO JOKE. Anything else anywhere in the country? $.21 a minute. Somebody's makin' money hand over fist, hmm??
:coffeescreen: :coffeescreen: :coffeescreen:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Gee, I guess that means the old Sporkster won't be making any threatening or harassing calls while he's in jail.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:34 am

Orange is the new spork.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

lurkyloo

Post by lurkyloo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:46 pm

RoadScholar wrote:Orange is the new spork.
I love it.

lurkyloo

Post by lurkyloo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:58 pm

Sporky goes Psychic. Sporkic?

http://themightyswordamericasdeadlysins ... r.html?m=1

Yep, Sporky is making predictions.

lurkyloo

Post by lurkyloo » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:08 pm

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Latest post: http://themightyswordamericasdeadlysins ... i.html?m=1

One of many nuggets:
6. I asked that a new trial be asked for, because the jury was more than likely tainted in their guilty decision because of a Des Moines Register article, written just before the jury went into deliberations, that lumped me in with murderous domestic terrorists, called 'Sovereign Citizens'...a phrase I've never used to identify myself...and was never asked for by my stand-by attorney.

lurkyloo

Post by lurkyloo » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:50 pm

Latest Sporktastic post:

http://themightyswordamericasdeadlysins ... ref=fb&m=1

Sporky sporksplains that he is NOT a SovCit in the most SovCit way:
By the by, my name is no longer Christopher William Bruce, I don't give two hoots what the state of Iowa, California, or any other state or the Government says. My name is Christopher the Living Man, or any other name I damn well feel like calling myself...today, tomale, or any other day.

First, a few things that should be made very clear: I am not a "sovereign citizen", a group of people that the Des Moines register tried to label me in with. A sovereign citizen is an oxy-moron...sovereigns and citizens are two entirely different groups of people. You are a citizen. I am sovereign. End of story...nice try, no cigar, ain't happenin'. I am a sovereign or state citizen. I reside in Iowa. I am not a U.S. citizen any longer. Each and every Native American is a sovereign. Everyone born between 1789 and 1864 was a "sovereign" national. This isn't some new faction of "domestic terrorist" my friends, sovereigns are worldwide, and have been around an awfully long time, as has the idea. This is what our founding fathers had in mind for us....self-government, or government by the people; not government by tyranny or fear.

Second, I am not "anti-government", I am anti-tyranny.

Third, I am not a "law-breaker", nor do I consider myself above the law, or not in need of obeying what the state, county, city and federal government has laid down as "The Law". I am, however, most certainly against our current and massively outdated and corrupt system of "law", as well as the judiciary that has put itself over us to enforce this "law". I am also against the obvious monetizing of this legal system. If you don't have the cash, there's no way to win.
:bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:29 pm

My goodness gracious, he is certainly a deep philosopher, n'est ce pas? The mind reels at the spectacle of his phenomenal brainbone grinding away. :lol:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:37 pm

Image Image Image Image Image

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:29 am

Sporky is just sporktastic, that is all there is to it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

lurkyloo

Post by lurkyloo » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:21 am

Sporky is becoming more like this:
91sn32Q.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:04 am

Oh, I think Sporkulon was there a very long time ago, it is just becoming more obvious as he makes more and more of a public spectacle of himself. I'm just wondering how long it will be before he is back in jail for one of his fits of righteous indignation. The only difference now, is that if he harasses anyone back home it crosses state lines and becomes a fed issue.

lurkyloo

Post by lurkyloo » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:03 am

But first, he has to leave Iowa. Hopefully without Liz.

lurkyloo

Post by lurkyloo » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:41 am

Sporky is worried about Brent Swallers.
He's gonna be murdered, yo!
Screenshot_2016-07-24-09-38-20-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:13 am

Nah, he'll just go to jail where he belongs.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:29 pm

I remember my days in the Soros disappearing-and-murdering squads. While the work was fulfilling, the hours were long and the screams were annoying. I was relieved when my transfer was approved.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:00 pm

Oh sure, that was brutal work, but it had to be done. Especially those damn birthers! I kept telling them, 'Take the bribe, take the bribe! You have no idea how much you and your loved ones will suffer if you don't take the bribe!' But the damned birthers would whine and stamp their little feet and yap about how they loved the Constitution SO MUCH.

I hated that job, but the world is better off without them. :violin: :crying:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Foggy wrote:Oh sure, that was brutal work, but it had to be done. Especially those damn birthers! I kept telling them, 'Take the bribe, take the bribe! You have no idea how much you and your loved ones will suffer if you don't take the bribe!' But the damned birthers would whine and stamp their little feet and yap about how they loved the Constitution SO MUCH.

I hated that job, but the world is better off without them. :violin: :crying:
Yes, and the rose bushes are doing SO much better! 8-)
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”