CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Baidn

Re: CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Post by Baidn »

You are indeed correct, they are indeed modified for lower fertility. The idea being that this would allow an extreme reduction to the spread of diseases such as west nile and malaria without causing a massive disruption in the food chain. As for what sporky thinks, I'd say it's impossible to guess at all the possibilities running through a mind that's been made into swiss cheese by meth
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Suck out Patriotism, and inject Commie.

I don't even know if I'm joking or not.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Somerset

Post by Somerset »

Suranis wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:45 pm Suck out Patriotism, and inject Commie.

I don't even know if I'm joking or not.
Patriotism and Communism aren't mutually exclusive.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I thought they were fighter drones to cover the reconnaissance pigeon drones for George Soros.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:11 pm ...but what the fuck does he think the mosquitoes are modified to do?
Cause paranoid conspiracy theorists to freak out.

See, it's working
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Introducing a hot new Fogbow feature! Drumroll please...

SPORKS OF WISDOM!

Here's #1 in what surely we're all hoping with be oh so frequent...

Sporks Of Wisdom.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

The MIGHTY SPORK made a new blog post. It is really long and a work in progress according to Sporky. It helpfully covers almost all conspiracy theories.
Excerpts:
NOTICE: THIS ARTICLE WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED IN PIECES, AT THE DETRIMENT OF THE PHENOMENAL ARTICLE BELOW IT. I just wanted you to know I was ON IT for those of you that I promised its presence to. I will be editing it and adding to it in real time, constantly, until it is complete. When it is, you will no longer see this notice at the top of it.

Hey kids...what's going on? Me? Oh, I missed you all terribly, and just had to return for just one...more....article. (RIIIIIIIIIGHT). OK, you got me. I've gone and promised people that I would do up an article exposing the fraud in the Governor's offices in Kentucky with the COVID scare...and now I'll add that I'm also writing it to show those who show up to read it that this is MY home too now, and that I really and truly am doing this for my fellow Kentuckyans as well as Americans in general...and their children; and the children of THEIR children. Somebody's gotta do it...and there's no real reason that someone can't be me.
This article will include a lot of information gleaned from real news (??) and from the REAL real news, (yes, that includes this blog), using some content recently posted from my article entitled "The Plan-*****, Part 3 - GOOD NEWS FOR A CHANGE - THE FINAL ADS POST", showing just below this one, and more. That post is also the Feature Article...at present. It is painfully obvious to you by now that I have chosen to NOT post "finally". I tried, I really really did try; but I can't help myself...when I see evil at work, I just HAVE to say something!! :snippity:

DISCLAIMER: For those who believe that there is NOTHING WRONG with our country (and that there hasn't been anything wrong with our country since "The Great Depression"...until President Trump took office anyway); who do not believe in supposed and often TRUE (Alleged) CONSPIRACY THEORIES; who subscribe to and believe in both the "News" and the purity of those that we put in office; and who regularly cop out using the phrase "I do not follow politics;" I suggest you turn away now. Nothing you see here will change your mind, because you are a good little "U.S. Citizen;" which for a good while now, has been wrongfully interpreted to mean "Law-Abiding Taxpayer." The law you are abiding by is not God's law, and hasn't been for many a lifetime. What you are abiding by is MAN's law, and man's law does not even apply to you. Worse than that, you are a sheep, hopelessly programmed, fast asleep (and loving it too), and you are doomed to your inevitable fate. I prefer that you go, trust me.

Other groups that I know won't be interested in this article (or this blog, for that matter) include, but are not limited to: People who believe that vaccines are safe, effective, and are supported by "Real Science"; people who believe that Child Protective Services is a good and wholesome agency of Government, whose sole purpose it is to protect America's children from abuse in their homes, people who do not at all believe that the Government would ever be involved in Government sponsored and legal child trafficking and pedophilia; people who believe that ANTIFA and the BLM are "Peacefully Protesting" across our nation and that the "Proud Boys" and Trump Supporters (all white supremacists and racist domestic terrorists) are destroying our country while fully armed; people who believe that Government loves you and truly cares about your health and welfare; people who believe that 9/11 was planned and accomplished by a group of highly organized terrorists from the middle east, that never died and didn't know how to fly jet airliners into buildings with the amount of accuracy needed, yet somehow managed to bring down Building 7 using no airplane at all; people who think that a lone gunman was responsible for the death of JFK (and MLK...and Bobby) and that the CIA was not at all involved; people who think Obama was a wonderful President who did no wrong and had a beautiful family, and who loved him and miss him badly; people who believe that Hilary should have been our last president and got the shaft because the other side colluded with the Russians; people who believe in the recent surge of senseless laws condoning infanticide (killing babies DURING AND AFTER birth) and finally, all people who live in Democratic states who fully support their party and all they've become of late. (Welp...there goes half of my audience...) :snippity:

Oh, but it gets better. The Bundy's decided against entering, in rebellion to this request, and decided, then, to watch their son play from the virtually EMPTY parking lot. The employees then told them that they weren't allowed to even stand in the parking lot without their masks, and called the police in to trespass them...even AFTER they offered to pay for entrance. What it comes down to is this: They were criminal, not because they did anything illegal, but because they refused to comply. This does not include a lick of speculation on our part, because the entire circus was LIVE STREAMED from beginning to end. :snippity:

To Governor Beshear (Because I am ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE he'll be here to read this article...and readers, this is your cue to leave some comments to your Governor. at the bottom..:D), I say this: :snippity: [\quote]

Whole stupid thing is here. https://themightyswordamericasdeadlysin ... ernor.html

No one has commented on his stupid post.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Well, at least The Spork kept his word not to post on Facebook any more.

Except for the five posts today.

And another...

SPORK OF WISDOM #2

Spork of Wisdom 2.JPG

Ivana? Over/under he even knows Donald's 1st wife vs. misspelling his daughter's name. That Darn Spork! :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

So I'm guessing there's no actual rules about posting that kind of garbage over at blogspot? If there are I hope someone's already reported him. I normally enjoy laughing at foolish conspiracy theorist as much as the next guy but honestly since having someone I know die from covid it's just not that funny anymore. We can share and mock and laugh along but I think we also have a responsibility to do whatever we can to curtail this kind of nonsense, even from people like Bruce who's chief audience is the voices in his head.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Christopher Bruce wrote:Somebody's gotta do it...and there's no real reason that someone can't be me.
Mr. Bruce, I could write a very long list of reasons why that someone shouldn't be you.
This bramble need not be traversed.
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Baidn wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:38 am So I'm guessing there's no actual rules about posting that kind of garbage over at blogspot? If there are I hope someone's already reported him. I normally enjoy laughing at foolish conspiracy theorist as much as the next guy but honestly since having someone I know die from covid it's just not that funny anymore. We can share and mock and laugh along but I think we also have a responsibility to do whatever we can to curtail this kind of nonsense, even from people like Bruce who's chief audience is the voices in his head.
Blogspot is owned by Google but I think a blog is different from so called social media. Because when you view the blog page, it's clear who the writer/self-publisher is, plus there aren't the algorithms (including hashtags etc) that FB/Twitter use to thrust someone's post in your face when you don't want it.

Plus I don't mind the idiots posting that 'covid is now a GOP-only virus' because it will make some more normal people think about why that is.
jmj

Post by jmj »

Orlylicious wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:37 pm Ivana? Over/under he even knows Donald's 1st wife vs. misspelling his daughter's name. That Darn Spork! :P
I'm sure this isn't why our dear combination utensil used it, but her legal name is in fact Ivana, the same as her mother.
► Show Spoiler
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Orlylicious wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:37 pm Ivana? Over/under he even knows Donald's 1st wife vs. misspelling his daughter's name. That Darn Spork! :P
Or is it Donald's 1st wife vs. Donald's current wife?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Lansdowne wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:56 pm
Or is it Donald's 1st wife vs. Donald's current wife?

I would think she's more akin to a concubine. I have to admit I'm not up on the terminology for incest.
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Looks like The Spork didn't watch the debate, but he had time to post another SPORK OF WISDOM!

SPORK OF WISDOM #3

Spork of Wisdom 3.JPG
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks for that. Sporky is a dumbass as we all know. He says he has updated his blog. I haven't bothered to try to figure out what he updated because it is a big pile of stupid.
Capture.JPG
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Orlylicious wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:15 pm Looks like The Spork didn't watch the debate, but he had time to post another SPORK OF WISDOM!

SPORK OF WISDOM #3
Spork of Wisdom 3.JPG
SPORK'S OF WISDOM by Mr. No Follow Through do not quite reach the level of Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Northland10 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:19 am
Orlylicious wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:15 pm Looks like The Spork didn't watch the debate, but he had time to post another SPORK OF WISDOM!

SPORK OF WISDOM #3
Spork of Wisdom 3.JPG
SPORK'S OF WISDOM by Mr. No Follow Through do not quite reach the level of Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

Pfft, it ain't even "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning".
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:35 pm

SPORK OF WISDOM #3
Spork of Wisdom 3.JPG

Pfft, it ain't even "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning".
Can we strap him into a Vogon Poetry Appreciation Chair?
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:30 pm
Gregg wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:35 pm

Can we strap him into a Vogon Poetry Appreciation Chair?
:towel:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky says he has updated his stupid blog. I haven't checked and don't care.
Capture.JPG
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

I'm getting sick of Christopher Bruce. :sick:

So here's Jack Bruce.

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

The Spork is going to be so hurt, Foggy. Hope you called him to let him down easy. But hey, don't forget Robert the Bruce!

Robert I (11 July 1274 – 7 June 1329), often known as Robert the Bruce (Medieval Gaelic: Roibert a Briuis; modern Scottish Gaelic: Raibeart Bruis; Norman French: Robert de Brus or Robert de Bruys), was King of Scots from March 25, 1306, until his death in 1329.

Robert the Bruce.JPG

And, of course, silent film star Kate Bruce.

Kate Bruce (February 17, 1860 – April 2, 1946) was an American actress of the silent era. She appeared in 289 films between 1908 and 1931. She was born in Columbus, Indiana and died in New York, New York.

Kate Bruce.JPG

Who doesn't remember her 1912 film The Furs?

Kate Bruce Extravagance.JPG

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Foggy wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:20 am I'm getting sick of Christopher Bruce. :sick:

:snippity: :snippity:

So here's Jack Bruce.
Foggy, you are too young for Cream, the first super group.
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Orlylicious wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:56 am

And, of course, silent film star Kate Bruce.
Who doesn't remember her 1912 film The Furs?
It's painful watching that stuff.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”