CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

TheNewSaint

Re: CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sporky will never leave Facebook. Why? Because anything he posts there has the potential to reach millions of people. And that's the allure. Bruce, Koenigs, Seim and the others all want to be poot icons. And their best chance of achieving that is sending their messages to an environment that lends itself to widespread sharing and resharing. These fledgling niche services can't offer much potential audience. And policies such as Parler's requiring a login just to *read* posts will prevent messages from being seen by the Internet at large.
This bramble need not be traversed.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

I'm going to believe this conversation really happened! :thumbs: :fiesta: :cheer1: :flag:

Outstanding start, Foggy, thank you! Seems like you're starting to get through to The Spork. Maybe if you call him every hour that will expedite his wish to put his phone in a trash can. And once that is accomplished, gosh, the sky is the limit! Maybe Spork will resume his RV tour with the Veterans. Realist will be oh so happy. The Edwin Hawkins singers are standing by! (And this is a great remastered clip)

Foggy wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:02 am "Hello?"

"Hello, Christopher Bruce, please."

"I'm Christopher Bruce. Who's calling?"

"Hi, this is Foggy, you know, the guy who runs the Fogbow forum."

"You ASSHOLE! What the fuck do you want?"

"Orlylicious told me to call you and help you figure out how to put your phone in a trash can. Putting things in the trash can is difficult for you, as I understand it. Do you have, like, a really messy home? I could help you throw all kinds of garbage in the trash can. You could almost start to live like a normal person!"

**CLICK**

"Hello? Christopher, are you there? Hello? Hello?"

:| :-
:bunny:
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
arayder

Post by arayder »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:25 pm To live quietly, responsibly and decently is not in Sporks' DNA. He seeks discord, creates his own chaos and distress. He is the kind of creature who would make a sign and protest a citation for an elderly neighbor charged with not mowing his lawn, instead of mowing the lawn for the poor, old neighbor. He seeks out opportunities to be outraged instead of looking for a way to solve an issue by real action. He's like Seim minus family money. He doesn't think ahead. He rages from one failure to another to feed his need for outrage.
Well said.

Bruce seems to be having trouble with the stress of the election, the pandemic, street protests and a failing economy.

I equivocate by saying "seems" because I think Bruce has become addicted to the adrenaline of his own emotional overreaction and over dramatization to what he sees in the world.

Bruce is the poster boy for histrionic personality disorders*, malady I theorize afflicts a great many poots.

*https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/cond ... y-disorder
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

noblepa wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:00 am That reminds me of a fictitious county and western song, "How can I miss you if you won't go away?"
Not fictitious. Recorded in 1969 by Dan Hicks and the Hot Licks.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Sporky blocked me this morning, but must have realized I might have missed his threaty response. (I didn't) So he commented on my most recent public post.
Screenshot_20200923_154306.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Image Image Image Image
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Nice message, you are so lucky! If Spork wasn't married I'd say he's crushing on you (although...) Is The Spork a felon? Can he even vote? Occupational Poot hazard, it seems.

How are those hourly calls going, Foggy? Did he bring Steve up? 8-)
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:59 pm Is The Spork a felon? Can he even vote?
He has managed to avoid a felony, as far as I know, which is quite a feat given his lack of impulse control. Now, whether he's registered to vote and which state, who knows. The last long term location he lived was South Dakota.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:00 am
Northland10 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:13 am His BIG PLAN A "this is it, this is really the last" post is now his penultimate post. He posted 10 minutes ago.
That reminds me of a fictitious county and western song, "How can I miss you if you won't go away?"
Twice more now.

His third (and as of now, most recent) post since his "last" post begins, "I JUST HAD TO COME BACK FOR THIS POST."

Don't you have to leave to come back?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Estiveo wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:48 pm Sporky blocked me this morning, but must have realized I might have missed his threaty response. (I didn't) So he commented on my most recent public post.
He had 2 responses to you. I didn't screen grab them and they are gone now. They were both nasty of course.
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:53 pm
Estiveo wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:48 pm Sporky blocked me this morning, but must have realized I might have missed his threaty response. (I didn't) So he commented on my most recent public post.
He had 2 responses to you. I didn't screen grab them and they are gone now. They were both nasty of course.
Yeah, he seemed really fixated on putting things in my sit-upon.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I’d report that comment.
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:20 pm I’d report that comment.
Well, the ones on his feed are gone, and the one on my feed, since he's blocked me, is visible but unreportable; I can only delete it, but I'd rather laugh at it.
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Thanks Northland!

And hey, THIS TIME The Spork really, really means it. Kinda.

Spork FB Bye 7.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

He's admitting he has to return to Facebook for content.

I'm sure millions will miss him.

I'm bemused by the self importance.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky still posting on FB after his several "last posts". He has a new stupid sign. He posted it sideways - I didn't fix it.
Capture.JPG
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Is The Spork bringing that beautiful and informative sign to the campground? He promised he was going there to protest EVERY DAY for years. Who the heck would believe Dr. Fauci when The Spork has that brilliant sign? He wouldn't let us down, would he? Especially when he revealed his crush on Estiveo.

Kind of interesting The Spork would take the bet on 1:3836. But he must have a Platinum healthcare plan so it's OK. He wouldn't make taxpayers pay for his healthcare, would he? Foggy, that's another point to bring up on your next call. The Spork could be your new prized client! :P
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

arayder wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:51 am
Orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:24 am This was The Mighty Spork's first goodbye five days ago as scirreeve posted:

Christopher Thelivingman

This will, without a doubt, be my very last post on Facebook. I will be running off to both Parler and MeWe, and, possibly, one another friend recommended to me. I am going to imagine that it won't be long after the election that the internet...and the U.S., will be gone or in the hands of people I have no desire to ever see or meet. My ultimate goal will be to throw my phone into the garbage and disappear with my wife and "kid" (doggy). [Promise, Spork?]
There are several places in rural Kentucky where Bruce could go and never see a 5G tower, be bothered with government officials or be confronted by a public health official.

Of course Bruce knows this to be the case. He has tried too to doing just such a thing in the southwest. Well, as much as Bruce tries and works at anything.

The problem is he's too stupid and lazy go off the grid or homestead

If he shows up in Downtown Argillite, he's a dead man, and I'll be coming after you for chasing him here!

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
arayder

Post by arayder »

Bruce is on a psycho break from reality during which he fantasies that he and the imaginary army he's a part of is going to hang, or shot full of buckshot everybody he doesn't like.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Orlylicious wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:59 am Mark The Spork down as a Q supporter... and insane. Note half the names are mispelled. There are tons of comments, people are nuts agreeing and "investigating". Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are back in Australia to finish the Baz Luhrman Elvis picture, pretty tough to do that in jail or executed :lol: :lol:

Spork Q.JPG
I noticed he got all huffy about people asking for proof so he showed his source. He claimed it is a gov website. Unfortunately, it is one of many click bait sites, or to get you to fork out cash for no actual data.

He's not very smart.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

.org is not .gov. And I don’t think .org means much. I can get that variation for my own site.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:53 pm .org is not .gov. And I don’t think .org means much. I can get that variation for my own site.
There are no restrictions on getting a .org domain. It's one of many domain extensions that was created with an intended purpose, but it was never enforced.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

You can type any name you want in there, and it'll come up with a list of matches like that. I suspect it just checks against the white pages or something similar. Any silly name you enter will take you to a page offering a "Full One Time Report on..." for $29.95:

https://www.californiaarrests.org/view- ... 0&xrt=nres

And it proceeds to a proper-looking payment page.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:35 pm You can type any name you want in there, and it'll come up with a list of matches like that. I suspect it just checks against the white pages or something similar. Any silly name you enter will take you to a page offering a "Full One Time Report on..." for $29.95:

https://www.californiaarrests.org/view- ... 0&xrt=nres

And it proceeds to a proper-looking payment page.
That's how they work - the results'll say you can see pipistrelle's arrest, marriage, divorce, bankruptcy, etc., records. Of which I have none. :-D
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Screenshot 2020-09-24 180348.jpg

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Seems legit :lol:

Spork Arrest.JPG

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”