Post by p0rtia »

#respect

:towel:

No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage
jmj

Re: CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Post by jmj »

How convenient that they did ascii conversions for the letters of his name, but not for the "III" at the end. They just added three instead of 73+73+73.

Also, does it count if they used his corporate strawman name "BILL GATES" instead of his flesh-and-flood name "Bill Gates"?

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I don't wish to divert from the general hilarity at the eejit, but the earliest manuscript containing the "Number of the Beast" has it written as 616. :twisted:

I'm sure given enough time he could come up with some nonsense as why that also matches. :lol:

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Except the dates don't match up. Revelations was written in 95 AD, during the reign of Emperor Domitian, who was not a tyrannical Emperor and did not particularly persecute Christians. Nero reigned from 54 to 68 ad, and only persecuted Christians after the great fire of Rome in 64. Augustine of Hippo later wrote that Early Christians did believe Nero would return so 666 could still refer to Nero, but the idea that it was code for the name of the Emperor to avoid getting spanked is probably wrong. As is the idea that Revelations was written to console Christians under persecution, because they really weren't at that time compared with other religions.

Nero was relatively popular after his death, and the fact that he basically disappeared meant that some rebellions were lead by people claiming to be Nero. He committed suicide and was buried right there, so there was basically no corpse to show off. That gave him a rather mystical aura.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:32 am I don't wish to divert from the general hilarity at the eejit, but the earliest manuscript containing the "Number of the Beast" has it written as 616. :twisted:

I'm sure given enough time he could come up with some nonsense as why that also matches. :lol:

Like this?

In the last midterm election before Justice Scalia’s death in 2016, Americans elected a Republican Senate majority because we pledged to check and balance the last days of a lame-duck president’s second term. We kept our promise. Since the 1880s, no Senate has confirmed an opposite-party president’s Supreme Court nominee in a presidential election year.

By contrast, Americans reelected our majority in 2016 and expanded it in 2018 because we pledged to work with President Trump and support his agenda, particularly his outstanding appointments to the federal judiciary. Once again, we will keep our promise.

President Trump’s nominee will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Since the 1880s, no Senate has confirmed an opposite-party president’s Supreme Court nominee in a presidential election year.

Or "No Supreme Court Justice with two middle names"

"No Supreme Court Justice with webbed toes"

"No Supreme Court Justice over the age of 106"

"No Supreme Court Justice with an Aston Martin DB7 and Walther PPK"

So phucking what?

arayder

Post by arayder »

. . .and in 2020 the Democrats expand the membership of the court to include several "liberal" judges?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky's last post on FB. Sporky has posted 4 times on FB since his "last post" - most recently an hour ago. He links to his latest Sword blog post which is full of crazy of course.
https://themightyswordamericasdeadlysin ... hange.html
Christopher Thelivingman

This will, without a doubt, be my very last post on Facebook. I will be running off to both Parler and MeWe, and, possibly, one another friend recommended to me. I am going to imagine that it won't be long after the election that the internet...and the U.S., will be gone or in the hands of people I have no desire to ever see or meet. My ultimate goal will be to throw my phone into the garbage and disappear with my wife and "kid" (doggy).
I cannot believe that this happened to us in my lifetime; I was really hoping that I'd miss it. I weep for America, the soon to be dead citizens, and those who will wish they had died when they had the chance; those who survive the mandatory vaccination that is soon to come.
I appreciate all of your kindnesses and support over the years, but obviously, this is no longer the place I came to. These Facebook nazis are incorrigible...I can't even stand to hear Mark's name and I want to do unmentionable things to him. So I now say, goodbye.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:13 pm Sporky's last post on FB. Sporky has posted 4 times on FB since his "last post" - most recently an hour ago. He links to his latest Sword blog post which is full of crazy of course.
Christopher Thelivingman

This will, without a doubt, be my very last post on Facebook. I will be running off to both Parler and MeWe, and, possibly, one another friend recommended to me. I am going to imagine that it won't be long after the election that the internet...and the U.S., will be gone or in the hands of people I have no desire to ever see or meet. My ultimate goal will be to throw my phone into the garbage and disappear with my wife and "kid" (doggy).
I cannot believe that this happened to us in my lifetime; I was really hoping that I'd miss it. I weep for America, the soon to be dead citizens, and those who will wish they had died when they had the chance; those who survive the mandatory vaccination that is soon to come.
I appreciate all of your kindnesses and support over the years, but obviously, this is no longer the place I came to. These Facebook nazis are incorrigible...I can't even stand to hear Mark's name and I want to do unmentionable things to him. So I now say, goodbye.

Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

He's probably going to move to Mexico.

Or maybe he'll buy some land in Arizona and start a group of like-minded mental bentals.

Or possibly, he'll move to rural Colorado and start bossing around the local townfolk.

Or maybe he'll just buy an RV and drive around bringing the sad news to the villages and hamlets of this great nation.

This guy has plans, you can bet on that much. Fully baked plans, mind you. He's all done with them half-baked plans. :thumbs:

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
arayder

Post by arayder »

Bruce never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like. It seems lost on him that all the conspiracy theories he's posited in the past have either been disproven or have passed their sell by date.

Amazingly in this last screed he suggests that the faithful go into prepper mode without, it seems, having done squat in that way himself! Worse than being unprepared Bruce has done the worst thing a prepper, wannabe or not, can do. . .call attention to himself. Preppers are ready for the the unprepared who show up after the poop hits the fan (in Kentucky the event is much more more likely to be a tornado than a government crack down).

Bruce being able to keep his his neighbors from getting his canned beans isn't really the problem. The problem is the needy and crazy Bruce showing up at somebody's door with no goods, no means, no skills and no sense.

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

jmj wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:30 am How convenient that they did ascii conversions for the letters of his name, but not for the "III" at the end. They just added three instead of 73+73+73.

Also, does it count if they used his corporate strawman name "BILL GATES" instead of his flesh-and-flood name "Bill Gates"?
It's actually worse, capitalizing doubles the value and makes it be 1332. The mark of the SUPER DEVIL :yikes:

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

The really sad thing is that while I am not at all an antivaxer the way 2020 has been going and the orange hobgoblins desire to rush out a vaccine without testing if it'll help him hold onto power I have limited difficulty imagining a press conference with the statement "the FAKE NEWS never talks about how most people who received the untested Covid vaccine didn't turn into lovecraftian horrors driven by an all consuming blood lust. Also many people tell me they love the horrors! A big strong man never cries tough guy he had tears in his eyes he sad me 'sir...thankyou for turning my family into unholy abominations in the eyes of God and nature!' But I never get credit for that"

arayder

Post by arayder »

Bruce is just plain bat shit crazy/stupid.

He complains that he's been denied due process and the protections of the 4th and 5th amendments and then openly advocates the extrajudicial lynching of all living ex-presidents.

Is he unable to remember what he said the day before?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

arayder wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:47 pm Is he unable to remember what he said the day before?
Hey, any child who can't remember what he said the day before can grow up to be president.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky is serious this time - I don't believe him. Haven't checked his stupid blog to see what he edited. Also "PARLAY" and "afore".
Christopher Thelivingman

NEWLY CRITIQUED AND EDITED. I know I've said this afore...but this...THIS, is my final post on FB for REAL. Bye! See you on MEWE, PARLAY AND OTHERS!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Any day now...

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

This was The Mighty Spork's first goodbye five days ago as scirreeve posted:

Christopher Thelivingman

This will, without a doubt, be my very last post on Facebook. I will be running off to both Parler and MeWe, and, possibly, one another friend recommended to me. I am going to imagine that it won't be long after the election that the internet...and the U.S., will be gone or in the hands of people I have no desire to ever see or meet. My ultimate goal will be to throw my phone into the garbage and disappear with my wife and "kid" (doggy). [Promise, Spork?]

Spork on his blog:

The Plan-*****, Part 3 - GOOD NEWS FOR A CHANGE - THE FINAL ADS POST

A NEWLY PUBLISHED (that, of course, everyone immediately moved in to discredit) JOINT STANFORD/UCLA STUDY SHOWS THAT YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING COV** FROM AN INFECTED PERSON IS 1:3868. FOR AGES 50-64, YOUR CHANCES OF BEING HOSPITALIZED FOR IT ARE 1 IN 852,000. THE SAME INDIVIDUAL'S CHANCES OF DYING FROM IT IN THAT AGE GROUP IS 1 IN 19.1 MILLION. er
Your chances of getting struct by lightning are 1 in 7,000.
Your chances of winning the lottery are 1 in 14 million.

Still wearing that rug on your face? Take it off.

You can find the article on this study HERE:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... study.html

The business of doing studies has been around for a very long time. What do you think the chances are that 2 MAJOR universities in our country screwed up THIS ONE, a study that spits in the face of the official narrative? Probably less than the chance that you'll catch, get hospitalized and die from this virus.

NOTE: When I began this article, it WAS a more positive post...but upon waiting some more, I found out some rather scary stuff, and it's about to go negative all over again. Sorry 'bout that. I'll keep the positive stuff going as long as I'm able to, that I promise.

Couldn't find Spork on Parler (he misspells the name), idk the other socials he's talking about. But his blog (why do they always pick terrible templates with tiny margins?) is all the crazy he posted on Facebook without media. Foggy should call and help Spork with throwing his phone in the garbage as he says he wants.

Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

"Hello?"

"Hello, Christopher Bruce, please."

"I'm Christopher Bruce. Who's calling?"

"Hi, this is Foggy, you know, the guy who runs the Fogbow forum."

"You ASSHOLE! What the fuck do you want?"

"Orlylicious told me to call you and help you figure out how to put your phone in a trash can. Putting things in the trash can is difficult for you, as I understand it. Do you have, like, a really messy home? I could help you throw all kinds of garbage in the trash can. You could almost start to live like a normal person!"

**CLICK**

"Hello? Christopher, are you there? Hello? Hello?"

:| :-

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

His BIG PLAN A "this is it, this is really the last" post is now his penultimate post. He posted 10 minutes ago.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Yup.

Image Image Image Image Image
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Northland10 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:13 am His BIG PLAN A "this is it, this is really the last" post is now his penultimate post. He posted 10 minutes ago.
That reminds me of a fictitious county and western song, "How can I miss you if you won't go away?"

arayder

Post by arayder »

Orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:24 am This was The Mighty Spork's first goodbye five days ago as scirreeve posted:

Christopher Thelivingman

This will, without a doubt, be my very last post on Facebook. I will be running off to both Parler and MeWe, and, possibly, one another friend recommended to me. I am going to imagine that it won't be long after the election that the internet...and the U.S., will be gone or in the hands of people I have no desire to ever see or meet. My ultimate goal will be to throw my phone into the garbage and disappear with my wife and "kid" (doggy). [Promise, Spork?]
There are several places in rural Kentucky where Bruce could go and never see a 5G tower, be bothered with government officials or be confronted by a public health official.

Of course Bruce knows this to be the case. He has tried too to doing just such a thing in the southwest. Well, as much as Bruce tries and works at anything.

The problem is he's too stupid and lazy go off the grid or homestead

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

To live quietly, responsibly and decently is not in Sporks' DNA. He seeks discord, creates his own chaos and distress. He is the kind of creature who would make a sign and protest a citation for an elderly neighbor charged with not mowing his lawn, instead of mowing the lawn for the poor, old neighbor. He seeks out opportunities to be outraged instead of looking for a way to solve an issue by real action. He's like Seim minus family money. He doesn't think ahead. He rages from one failure to another to feed his need for outrage.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

I left a comment on Sporky's post that I posted above. Actually got to see it before he blocked me.

I seem to have annoyed him.

Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”