CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

TheNewSaint

Re: CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Post by TheNewSaint »

Never heard of parler before. Apparently it's far-right Twitter. Which of course exists now.

This bramble need not be traversed.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

did he delete his crazy rants?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

sad-cafe wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:04 pm did he delete his crazy rants?
I think one video or rant got pulled by FB, but the rest of his stuff was there. In a link to his FB here, the link is broken (the .9 is separate).

Now, will he really quit FB and only use Parler? :rotflmao: How many other Poots have said they are leaving for good to go to Parler, but are still around?

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:44 am
Orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:56 am Foggy, you may need to call The Spork and talk him down.
I call him at least 8 times a day, and he hangs up on me every single time. :P

He's still pissy on account of how I made mock of him in a YouTube many years ago. :madguy:

Y'know, the one ol' Walter couldn't understand, so he ran around tellin' folks I done threatened Sporky's life some. :nope:

When all I said was I was gonna rip off his head and shit down his neck! :dance:

Now I ask you! Is that a death threat or just a little trash talk? :bored:

Do you know how hard it is to actually rip someone's head off? :shock:

That's like real work! :mrgreen:

Come see me, we have machines for that...

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:45 am Cult leaders have to offer something positive that appeals to people. Jim Jones' church was racially progressive, and a lot of its members cited that as their reason for joining. Christopher Bruce and people like him have nothing to offer. They speak of a "better" America, but anyone can see that having them in charge would be worse than what they rail against. They also lack the charisma necessary to be a leader of anything.
Uh, I got 61 million idgits who'd like to have a word with you....

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:31 pm Never heard of parler before. Apparently it's far-right Twitter. Which of course exists now.
That's pretty much exactly what it is. The small upside to this kinda crap is that they apparently aren't at all sustainable, a reminder that for all their "silent majority" wishful thinking they're actually a tantrumming minority. This is I think the third attempt at a far right friendly(er) social media service, there aren't enough of them to make any platform profitable and the various circles are all so toxic and full of grifters they inevitably wind up eating each other. If anyone's interested there's actually a very interesting video series exploring the mindset on youtube called "the alt right playbook"

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:18 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:45 am Cult leaders have to offer something positive that appeals to people. Jim Jones' church was racially progressive, and a lot of its members cited that as their reason for joining. Christopher Bruce and people like him have nothing to offer. They speak of a "better" America, but anyone can see that having them in charge would be worse than what they rail against. They also lack the charisma necessary to be a leader of anything.
Uh, I got 61 million idgits who'd like to have a word with you....

The answer is in the very next sentence: charisma. Low-rent sovcits like Sporky lack the charisma (or just basic people skills) to attract followers. Trump, whatever you think of him, has charisma. He can sell whatever he wants people to buy. I don't know how he does it either, but he does. Cults work because they make their believers put emotional decisions over rational ones. So they're not able to recognize the very obvious flaws in what they've chosen to believe. So yes, the statement you highlighted should have had a "rational people" caveat.

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I've got to disagree on trump being able to sell whatever he wants people to buy. I'll grant he has something that passes for charisma in regards to those who have self brainwashed or otherwise been permanently swayed to one side of the aisle but frankly that's not really challenging as they're easily riled up. Id point to his many many failed business pitches as evidence that of his lack of wider appeal, as well as the fact that as many people forget he tried to run for president 3 or 4 times before succeeding.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

One of the best things about Parler (for us) is that you have to be a member to be able to see the droppings. So by moving to Parler, they are heading to a gated community that can't be accessed unless you join. Apparently Parler is getting downloaded a lot, supposedly #4 according to Dan Bongino. It's all Magats, criminals and banned folks screaming in an echo chamber. Doesn't that sound appealing to rush to be on Parler? :lol: I have an account, one tip is you can just skip adding a phone number so a burner email is enough for a golden ticket. All your favs are there... Loomer, Wohl (kinda, he's mad they won't verify him), Nunes, Bill Mitchell, Roger Stone... all the best people. Technically, Parler is garbage, it's poorly built and often crashes. Kinda like it's users so it works out. It'll be perfect for The Spork... when he finds that nobody replies or engages he might be a bit upset though. :P

Bongino.JPG

More bad news for The Spork. Foggy, maybe you need to call more often, like 12-15 times a day... with 10G coming, The Spork is going to need to be talked off the ledge.

10G.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Baidn wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:57 am I've got to disagree on trump being able to sell whatever he wants people to buy.
He's good at driving the conversation. Sanctuary cities, dangerous illegal immigrants, left-wing mobs, voter fraud, and every other non-existent paranoia of his instantly drives the news. I know presidents have a lot of clout to do set priorities, but Barack Obama couldn't get gun safety off the ground the day after Sandy Hook. This guy tweets "covfefe" and it instantly becomes a national talking point.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Chaos.

He knows how to blow up something over there whenever he wants you to look away from

Squirrel!

oops, what was I saying?

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:03 am Chaos.

He knows how to blow up something over there whenever he wants you to look away from

Squirrel!

oops, what was I saying?
Sausage...

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

People are saying The Spork makes a cameo...

Squirrels Wild.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Off Topic
Orlylicious wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:15 pm People are saying The Spork makes a cameo...
Have you seen squirrels during mating season? The men squirrels are ANIMALS, and the lady squirrels struggle to get away from them.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:24 pm
Off Topic
Orlylicious wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:15 pm People are saying The Spork makes a cameo...
Have you seen squirrels during mating season? The men squirrels are ANIMALS, and the lady squirrels struggle to get away from them.
That's just nutty.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:24 pm
Off Topic
Off Topic
I saw just that not that long ago. She did not seem pleased.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

When Lt. Root Beer saw that, there was a glitch in the space-time continuum. :shock:

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Mark The Spork down as a Q supporter... and insane. Note half the names are mispelled. There are tons of comments, people are nuts agreeing and "investigating". Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are back in Australia to finish the Baz Luhrman Elvis picture, pretty tough to do that in jail or executed :lol: :lol:

Spork Q.JPG

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Both Johnny Depps :swoon:

Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:00 am When Lt. Root Beer saw that, there was a glitch in the space-time continuum. :shock:
Yes, we had to put lithium in the Pup R Roni that night.

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:06 pm
Baidn wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:57 am I've got to disagree on trump being able to sell whatever he wants people to buy.
He's good at driving the conversation. Sanctuary cities, dangerous illegal immigrants, left-wing mobs, voter fraud, and every other non-existent paranoia of his instantly drives the news. I know presidents have a lot of clout to do set priorities, but Barack Obama couldn't get gun safety off the ground the day after Sandy Hook. This guy tweets "covfefe" and it instantly becomes a national talking point.
To a very large extent people are over engineering and over evaluating Trump and his "base".

Trump has no ideology, he has no coherence, he has no plan, he has no definition

His "gift", as such, is that he has nothing inside of him and therefore nothing that he will not try and run with or pervert to support himself and himself alone.

Trump has a word view much like any other cult leader, There is himself and everything and everyone else is a prop without substance to him

For Trump, the only person and the only thing of substance or value is himself, everyone else is simply an object that is there to support him and his personal ego and id. If you are a bad object that does not support him you must be cast out, damaged or destroyed in some manner. In his mind he has picked a selection of things that he knows will buy him the only item that he cannot internally create, external adulation.

It is this adulation that, in his mind reinforces how right he is, how he is the only thing in the world that matters and how those who do not support him must be not simply cast out be ground down and away. He casts all that is not adulation as the enemy and uses these fears to isolate and bind the cult to him

He talks in broad brush strokes to the inner fears of some people and presents himself as the ONLY saviour, It is all I and ME, it cannot be WE and US. To say We and US would be share and Donny does not share.

These are not conscious decisions, there is no planning to it, is is pure reflex and instinct from the base of what passes for his mind. He has a set or learned tools and responses built up over time and ossified in his behaviour. This gives me pleasure, that gives me pain, this gets me food, sex, adulation = good.

Is there an organic root, is there a behavioural root, is it (more likely) a combination of both...? He was plainly a damaged and generally fucked up individual by the time he went to military school, his fathers "lessons" obviously took there toll and from there Trump surrounded himself with mentors like Cohen who only reinforced these behaviours.

He never had to face the real consequences of his actions which only reinforced his view of himself as the centre of everything and everone and everyone else a prop or a LOSER.

I would be prepared to bet big in Quatloos or Iraqi Dinars that an autopsy of the brain would yield interesting results.....NADT....

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

:yeah: It should not be underestimated as well how many people on the republican side of the aisle treat politics as a team sport. "I'm team red and that's all that matters, go team go!" which is in some ways more frustrating because even those who are intelligent or see through the bs can still be trapped by this mentality. I know for a fact that my mother will always vote republican even as she constantly bemoans donnie betraying all her deeply held beliefs as a lifelong christian simply because if she didn't large parts of her social circle would shun her. This is the unholy alliance that the GOP forged with rich evangelical leaders.

Sorry for getting off topic end of rant.

I wonder what ole sporky is gonna react when he sees that Hanks is done with quarantine and back on filming? I've got $5 on "CONFIRMED! TOM HANKS BANISHED TO AUSTRALIA FOR FLEEING PROSECUTION!!!!1!1!1!!"

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Baidn wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:37 am "CONFIRMED! TOM HANKS BANISHED TO AUSTRALIA FOR FLEEING PROSECUTION!!!!1!1!1!!"
Haven't they already started with him accepting his honorary Greek citizenship after his sounding the alarm to a July 2018 wildfire near Athens that killed more than 100 people?
A QAnon conspiracy theory making the rounds on social media falsely claims Tom Hanks became a citizen of Greece because it classifies pedophilia as a disability.

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I can't say I'm surprised if they have already, I can't keep up with all the Q spew. It's just too much crazy at once for me.

jmj

Post by jmj »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:56 am Both Johnny Depps :swoon:
With both Johnny Dep and Johnny Depp behind bars, I bet Johnny Deppp is starting to sweat a little bit.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”