TED VISNER: Passive-Aggressive Patriot

GlimDropper

Re: TED VISNER: Passive-Aggressive Patriot

Post by GlimDropper » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:10 pm

Last Friday morning Ted jumped on facebook to announce the gag order regarding his criminal cases had lifted and his right of free speech had been restored. He then went silent for 48+ hours but recently posted the following:

► Show Spoiler
TViz3.JPG

So Ted wants the police officers who bought weed from him arrested for.,....not telling him they were cops? Has he ever watched a cop show?

I'm not 100% sure if Ted's letter is related to this but I'm not sure it isn't either:
TViz4.JPG

Ted is one dangerous dude in a court of law, to himself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:21 pm

II have a feeling that Teddy is a danger to himself even when he's home alone with just the voices in his head.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sat May 26, 2018 2:24 pm

So, guess who owes $17K to an attorney no longer working on his case and is crying outrage to the fact that the Judge isn't following the orders he issues? Our very own Passive Aggressive Patriot (and leader of the Michigan Militia) Ted, that's who.

Ted Visner
4 hrs ·
My lawyer quit a long time ago but was officially dismissed by order of the court last Friday - May 18, 2018.

After the court dismissed him by order I entered a written and oral motion for more time as a criminal defendant without counsel.

Judge Gill DENIED my motion for more time.

I submitted a written order for judge Gill to sign denying my motion for more time this past Tuesday (May 22, 2018) and he is refusing to sign it so that I can not appeal his decision.

This constitutes an open display of the intentional conspired deprivation of my due process rights which is a federal crime under Title 18 U.S.C. §§ 241 & 242.
From comments:
Ted Visner Yesterday I called judge Gill's office and his secretary told me that judge Gill was not going to sign my order. She then transferred me to the court's staff attorney Erica who told me that I can't submit orders for the judge to sign because I am not a lawyer. She went on to explain that this was for MY PROTECTION.
4h
Some previous butt hurt:
► Show Spoiler

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat May 26, 2018 9:50 pm

Poor poor Teddy, the world, at least a very small portion of it, is out to get him, and deservedly so. I guess I didn't Know, or at least didn't remember he'd found a lawyer. I can't imagine it was at all a happy relationship. I have a hard time believing he actually hired one. Obviously the guy didn't really look in to him or his arrest, and didn't get anything up front and now Ted has done a Trump.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

boots

Post by boots » Sat May 26, 2018 10:35 pm

At the likelihood of stating the obvious, the poot and sovcit world will believe absolutely anything critical of a lawyer. Their poor lawyers are usually just trying to save the stupid poot from himself. Their job is way harder than it is with a sane and coherent client, and then they get slammed by their a-holes on their way out.

Visner in his 3rd grade logic really believes an undercover officer buying weed from him, when he was out to sell weed to them or to anyone, is entrapment. Of course, he does all this spouting off without ever researching the laws on entrapment, or listening to what his (former) attorney had to say about that idea.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 27, 2018 2:33 am

I'm still working on Teddy actually hiring a lawyer. Him actually following the lawyers advice really rings the bell. All I can figure is that the whole entrapment thing was a Hail Mary. When ya gots nada ya tap dances. What I don't understand what exactly is happening with his case. Since we know Teddy doesn't know up from down and that his understanding of the law is nonexistent or at least in the "the law is what I say it is" realm. I just can't see this ending well.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun May 27, 2018 3:04 am

Given his lawyer has to formally give notice to the court etc. this "incompatibility in defence strategy" has to have arisen months ago. His lawyer must presumably during that time act as ethically as possible while knowing he isn't likely to get paid and his client is ruining any possible legitimate defence. Anyone spot when this started to fall apart in the timeline?

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:34 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:04 am
Given his lawyer has to formally give notice to the court etc. this "incompatibility in defence strategy" has to have arisen months ago. His lawyer must presumably during that time act as ethically as possible while knowing he isn't likely to get paid and his client is ruining any possible legitimate defence. Anyone spot when this started to fall apart in the timeline?
I recall him mentioning in one of the earlier mLive articles that he was not going to have an attorney. I was a little surprised when he said his lawyer tried to sabotage his case. It's always so hard to find the reality in what Ted says.

I would assume that sabotage his case means the lawyer tried to mount an actual defense which may have included a plea or a defense against a poorly written law. Ted probably demanded a "you can't tell me what to do" and "punish the BlueISIS/COATS" defense.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 27, 2018 7:34 am

Oh probably about the time Teddy hired him, and the lawyer told him they'd have to use actual law and not Teddy's fevered imaginings.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:43 am

The Bay County Court online records are a little tough to follow but it would appear that he has a civil case (filed in January) along with the criminal ones (weed selling and weapons while weed selling). His attorney was representing him on both and did file to withdraw on 15 May, accepted on 18 May (for the criminal cases, the civil case filed 18 May and accepted 21 May).

The previous days remain set.

http://www.baycountycourts.com/

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun May 27, 2018 11:02 am

why isn't his MI justice league on the case. they've done nothing since it's been formed.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sun May 27, 2018 11:13 am

Whip wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:02 am
why isn't his MI justice league on the case. they've done nothing since it's been formed.
Be careful or the mighty AXJ might loose all of it's 500,000+ members on Ted's persecutors.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:41 pm

Bay County court docket stuff is tough to read but I think he filed a bunch of stuff, the court has ordered him to the Office of Assigned Counsel to obtain counsel, and now it has issued an OSC to show why he should not be found in contempt of court. That is due tomorrow.

Redwolf

Post by Redwolf » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:07 pm

Image Image

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Am I being detained?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Wearing shades to go before a judge on a marijuana charge, not cool, or smart, sounds just like Teddy. Is he in jail somewhere? That looks like a remote court set up.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:20 pm

I would assume he acted like a jackass in the courtroom and had to be excorted out.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:51 pm

That would certainly sound like Teddy.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:35 pm
Wearing shades to go before a judge on a marijuana charge, not cool, or smart, sounds just like Teddy. Is he in jail somewhere? That looks like a remote court set up.
Yes, he is in the Bay County Jail. I think he may be there for a while as he now has a $50,000 cash-surety bond and not just a personal recognizance bond. If he was smart, he would stop the delays of his earlier case so can get out (depending on the sentence because his ability to represent himself has been compromised by him being Ted Visner).

A fun back and forth with the judge as included in the mlive article:
Kelly asked Visner if he's currently undergoing treatment for any mental health issues.

"Are you suggesting I'm mentally ill, your Honor?" Visner replied.

"I'm asking a question," Kelly replied.

Visner said he is not receiving mental health treatment or taking any associated medications.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:33 pm

None of this even remotely surprising. Since he hasn't got two nickels to rub together and no sense, he'll likely be in jail a while.

Redwolf

Post by Redwolf » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:50 pm

He was convicted of 12 felonies.

https://trib.al/J10QOtK

Image Image

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:59 pm

Redwolf wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:50 pm

Thank you for keeping an eye on ol' Ted. Since he was remanded to jail after the verict to await sentencing, it sounds like we won't get to listen to his rants about how he's being railroaded. Guess I'll just have to console myself with the latest over-length filing from Sporky in one of his cases.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:29 am

Redwolf wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:50 pm

What a delightful fellow. :sarcastic:

A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: On July 28, 1919, Arkansas became the 12th state to adopt the 19th Amendment.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:27 am

And he doesn't have a "friend" or acolyte or follower or fellow traveling wastes of protoplasm who can post for him? How surprising. :sarcastic:

I didn't know he owned a suit and tie, shock. Trial didn't take long, he lucked out on the firearm and drug house charges I would think.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:53 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:27 am
And he doesn't have a "friend" or acolyte or follower or fellow traveling wastes of protoplasm who can post for him? How surprising. :sarcastic:

I didn't know he owned a suit and tie, shock. Trial didn't take long, he lucked out on the firearm and drug house charges I would think.
He basically burned his bridges with the various militia folk a few years back with the whole eviction stuff in Isabella County. When militia people are recommended others avoid him because he is unstable, that's not a good sign.

The AJX folk don't leave the internet.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”