TED VISNER: Passive-Aggressive Patriot

Northland10

Re: TED VISNER: Passive-Aggressive Patriot

Post by Northland10 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:28 pm

SueDB wrote:Usually folks that with that type of deportment rack up at least one somewheres. :think:
Agreed. Sometimes, lack of follow-thru can be a blessing.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:14 pm

Ted didn't really go off the rails until sometime in the last five years. Prior to that for what ever else he was he was more or less "normal," he hired attorneys instead of making videos about them and when he didn't pay his taxes it was because he was more or less broke, not because of alt fringe pseudo legal gibberish outrage.

And he still maintains a thin contact with consensus reality, last year one of the charges against him was driving without a license. Despite his protestations about "right to travel" that particular charge was dropped against him and he recorded a video of himself driving (to someone else's) home from the trial without getting himself arrested. Although he never admitted this to his facebook followers the only answer that fits the facts is that he renewed his drivers license. I'm sure he was pleased about it, I'm sure he bitched about the injustice of it but I'm sure he got a valid license.

Dude has a temper, I don't think I'd want to drink with him when he was in a ranking mood but I think he does have enough self control to generally avoid expressing his rage physically. He just channels that rage into a dull, grinding seethe that gets him writing bogus legal complaints and facebook posts and keeps him from maintaining gainful employment.

Redwolf

Post by Redwolf » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:21 pm

I'm still curious as to if he'll be attending his show cause hearing next week. He hasn't posted any rants about it on his FB page (since his initial complaint about the postcards they used).

Image Image

Redwolf

Post by Redwolf » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Well, there is still no indication that he did or did not attend his show cause hearing yesterday at 2 pm (regarding the unpaid fines from last year's misdemeanors). If he didn't go, I think it would be safe to assume that a warrant has been issued for his arrest (although I know of no way to verify that). So I think it's funny that he's posting about harvesting his pot (and also about giving it way for free to random veterans), particularly after warning the sheriff in his new county about all his drugs and weapons. Maybe we'll have another interesting episode in the idiot Visner saga. :cantlook:

Image Image

Redwolf

Post by Redwolf » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:25 pm

Now Visner is declaring that he will be doing a citizens' arrest of Winkler. He even emailed the Sheriff of that county to let them know. I hope the Sheriff lets Winkler know to get a restraining order (PPO) against Visner. If Visner did try this he would be facing some serious felony charges--intimidation, kidnapping, and likely possession of a weapon during a felonious act (since he's a coward and unlikely to attempt it without a weapon). Meanwhile, while he threatens to kidnap an attorney, he (probably) has a warrant out for his arrest from Isabella county for not paying his fines. What an idiot!

Image Image

Redwolf

Post by Redwolf » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:17 pm

So I noticed that Visner hasn't posted anything for the last several days. I'm wondering if he's been arrested?

Image Image

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:07 pm

Five days is a bit long to be away from facebook for Ted. He posted the following on his MI Justice League website:
Ted V
28 October 2016
Hits: 17

Friday... Fearing Raid

Friday, slightly more than the rest, fills us with an intense fear as the sun begins to set because we know that this is the favorite time for the police to raid, loot and kidnap...

It's like a game to them.

At about 6:10 tonight (10-28-16) a single engine cessna flew directly over our home in Pinconning Michigan from South to North and then circled twice over our house and then bugged out when I started shooting video, flying off to the Southwest towards Midland or Mount Pleasant.

Is this just harassment / terrorism or is it a precursor to a full on terrorist raid by police?

I informed the Bay County Sheriff Department that I was a state licensed Medical Marihuana grower/caregiver and that I fully expected them to respect and honor our privacy and our posted no trespassing signs.

Ted Visner
http://mijusticeleague.com/index.php/co ... Itemid=437

Wonder if that grow op got raided.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Just call the Federal Marshals. :think: :o :shock:

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Redwolf

Post by Redwolf » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:42 pm

Well, he is back to posting nonsense on facebook, with no explanation for his six-day hiatus.

Image Image

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:02 pm

Redwolf wrote:Now Visner is declaring that he will be doing a citizens' arrest of Winkler. He even emailed the Sheriff of that county to let them know. I hope the Sheriff lets Winkler know to get a restraining order (PPO) against Visner. If Visner did try this he would be facing some serious felony charges--intimidation, kidnapping, and likely possession of a weapon during a felonious act (since he's a coward and unlikely to attempt it without a weapon). Meanwhile, while he threatens to kidnap an attorney, he (probably) has a warrant out for his arrest from Isabella county for not paying his fines. What an idiot!
When I was not paying attention, he up a filed a case as a criminal case to which said, "nope, you can't do that. It is a civil case so pony up the fee or apply for IFP."

He did neither and the court dismissed the case.
11/16/2016 1 COMPLAINT with jury demand against All Defendants filed by Theodore Visner (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit 1) (kvt) (Entered: 11/21/2016)

11/16/2016 RECEIPT: in the amount of $46.00, receipt number GR052494; for filing fee (kvt) (Entered: 11/21/2016)

11/28/2016 2 ORDER; plaintiff must pay the remaining filing fee by Monday, 12/12/2016; signed by District Judge Paul L. Maloney (Judge Paul L. Maloney, cmc) (Entered: 11/28/2016)
11/28/2016 Certified Copy of Order 2 sent via U.S. Mail to Theodore Visner (mg) (Entered: 11/28/2016)

12/01/2016 3 NOTICE of receipt of case (kvt) (Entered: 12/01/2016)
12/01/2016 Copy of Receipt of Case Notice 3 sent via U.S. Mail to Theodore Visner (kvt) (Entered: 12/01/2016)

12/15/2016 4 ORDER DISMISSING CASE for failure to comply with court order; signed by District Judge Paul L. Maloney (Judge Paul L. Maloney, acr) (Entered: 12/15/2016)
12/15/2016 Certified Copy of Order Dismissing Case (no motion) 4 sent via U.S. Mail to Theodore Visner (ns) (Entered: 12/15/2016)

Doc 1
Visner v Winkler Complaint.pdf
Doc 1 exhibit
Visner v Winkler exhibit.pdf
Doc 2
Visner v Winkler order.pdf
Edit: Changed filenames from Vidurek to Visner. :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Ohhhh....

After the miscellaneous case was converted to a civil case, Visner filed stuff. The court rejected it and sent it back, but they were included as attachments to the order.
12/07/2016 3 ORDER REJECTING Answer and rebuttal submitted by Theodore Visner; signed by Magistrate Judge Phillip J. Green (Attachments: # 1 Attachment) (Magistrate Judge Phillip J. Green, jkw) (Entered: 12/07/2016)

12/07/2016 4 ORDER REJECTING Objection and move to strike order submitted by Theodore Visner; signed by Magistrate Judge Phillip J. Green (Attachments: # 1 Attachment) (Magistrate Judge Phillip J. Green, jkw) (Entered: 12/07/2016)
They were too big to upload, so I had to use my Scribd until Recap catches up.

Enjoy.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:18 pm

So Teddy the fool is still trying to fight a battle that he lost resoundingly almost 10 years ago. Such a wasted, useless and pointless life he leads.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

The Detroit Diva

Post by The Detroit Diva » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:53 pm

He seems to "recycle" his obsessions, and it appears "The Grand Rapids" home will be his current hobby.
:lol:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:20 pm

The Detroit Diva wrote:He seems to "recycle" his obsessions, and it appears "The Grand Rapids" home will be his current hobby.
:lol:
Well, when you don't have anything else productive, or otherwise to do..... You have Teddy V. It is at least easier than actually working for a living, but I'm not really sure what he would apply for at the labor center.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Redwolf

Post by Redwolf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:40 pm

Now he is starting a fight with his township because they had the audacity to tell him to follow the zoning ordinance. It's beyond stupid of him to start another battle, this time in Bay County, when he has no driver's license and a warrant out for his arrest.

Image Image

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:08 pm

Redwolf wrote:Now he is starting a fight with his township because they had the audacity to tell him to follow the zoning ordinance. It's beyond stupid of him to start another battle, this time in Bay County, when he has no driver's license and a warrant out for his arrest.
Doesn't he now have a "law office" of his own to fight the powers to be on his behalf :?:

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:24 pm

What we have here is a failure to communicate, or you know, think:

Bay County's violation notice:
► Show Spoiler
And Ted's rational and very thoughtful reply:
► Show Spoiler
The last line of the County's letter is a polite offer of assistance in acquiring permits for what ever sort of business Ted is running on property not zoned for it and the last line of Ted's letter is basically a threat of confrontation if anyone enters his property with er, without his permission.

:explode:
Edit: I haz teh dumb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:52 pm

GlimDropper wrote:What we have here is a failure to communicate, or you know, think:

Bay County's violation notice:

:snippity:

And Ted's rational and very thoughtful reply:

The last line of the County's letter is a polite offer of assistance in acquiring permits for what ever sort of business Ted is running on property not zoned for it and the last line of Ted's letter is basically a threat of confrontation if anyone enters his property with his permission.

:explode:
You would think that the brilliant legal minds of the Michigan Justice League could stick to the issue at hand, rather than dredging up all Ted's past issues.

:deadhorse:

Also, they need an official seal. That one of Teddy's won't do.

Mary Quite Contrary

Post by Mary Quite Contrary » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
GlimDropper wrote:What we have here is a failure to communicate... :snippity:

The last line of the County's letter is a polite offer of assistance in acquiring permits for what ever sort of business Ted is running on property not zoned for it and the last line of Ted's letter is basically a threat of confrontation if anyone enters his property

You would think that the brilliant legal minds of the Michigan Justice League could stick to the issue at hand, rather than dredging up all Ted's past issues.

But that seal is soooo shiny it must be legit!

"My greatest hope is for inclusion and love for all humanity in 2017 and beyond." -Pharrell Williams

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:20 pm

He refers to the place as his property. Unless Danielle or Ted changed their name to Mary, they are not the owner and it is not his property, just like all of the other places he claimed were his but were not (they were his "wife's").

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:31 pm

The house is located in a rural area and may not be that visible from the road. I'm thinking that he could have gone unnoticed but manage to piss off one or more people causing them to report the violation to the township.

His response probably shuts the door on any possibility of the township working with him to find a solution.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Northland10 wrote:

His response probably shuts the door on any possibility of the township working with him to find a solution.
I expect someone from the zoning office has walked that letter to the Chief of Police or Sheriff, so they know where he is.

boots

Post by boots » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:51 pm

Mary Quite Contrary wrote:
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
GlimDropper wrote:What we have here is a failure to communicate... :snippity:

The last line of the County's letter is a polite offer of assistance in acquiring permits for what ever sort of business Ted is running on property not zoned for it and the last line of Ted's letter is basically a threat of confrontation if anyone enters his property

But that seal is soooo shiny it must be legit!
You forgot footnotes! :eek2:

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Oh good lord. This dumbass is at it again.

That letter he wrote. I imagine the nice folks in that office were like :shock:.

Am I being detained?

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:37 pm

I'm glad to see he's finally going all in. shows he's got some moxy.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”