TED VISNER: Passive-Aggressive Patriot

GlimDropper

Re: TED VISNER: Passive-Aggressive Patriot

Post by GlimDropper »

Ted Visner Deserves Justice Latest update is that Mr. Visner has attempted to pay the filing fee and obtain a hearing date.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
It's a waste of money Ted. Crazy Eddie doesn't know the difference between power of attorney and a license to practice law, any filings he helps you with will show the same critical faults of legal understanding.

Ted has an abandoned YouTube channel [link]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdnInEkidPw

Only four videos but they are audio recordings of a October 8th 2010 court hearing about the previous eviction. The big point is on the date of that hearing neither Ted nor Kathy believed they held any ownership interest in the property in question. It sounds like Shelly Sweet's attorney did a little bit of dancing around the issue of the eviction and the timing of Kathy Smith's bankruptcy filing, ted and Kathy's attorney didn't raise any objections even if only for the record. But the issue of the ownership of the real property wasn't disputed and issues of personal property were preserved for a later hearing. But it was made clear that Kathy (who's fairly well spoken btw) and Ted believed they did have substantial worth of possessions at the property prior to being put out.

It's difficult to know when Ted first blew his gasket but at the close of those four audios He and Kathy were out of Sweet's property, they understood they didn't own the place and they were most defiantly getting due process.

I'm keeping this hidden for the moment in case any member of the "AV Crew" want to make copies of those before Ted has a chance to vanish them.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Volkonski wrote:Help Ted Buy Home Stolen by MERS

So far $0 raised.
You know, if Ted had been the owner of record of this property, he would have been highly motivated to employ the obvious solution to his mortgage/money woes. But since he wasn't the owner of record, there was no benefit to doing it, which is probably why the structure is still standing.

I refer, of course, to burning the house down and collecting the insurance, or using it to pay off the mortgage. Something a former neighbor of mine attempted unsuccessfully back when I was a kid. Super-ironically, his son tried the same thing twenty years later when he fell behind on his mortgage. Unfortunately, he didn't make it out of the house before the furnace he'd rigged to explode did so, and killed him in the process.
I've heard this bull before.

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

The local volunteer fire department is aways looking for donation burns for training.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

https://www.facebook.com/TEDVISNERJUSTICE?fref=ts
Ted Visner Deserves Justice Latest update is that Mr. Visner has attempted to pay the filing fee and obtain a hearing date.
Like · Reply · 12 hrs
Ted Visner Deserves Justice A reminder will be filed with the Federal Court on 10/20/2015.
Like · 14 hrs · Edited
Well, before he gets anywhere near a hearing he will have to effect proper service on all the defendants. This case will probably end right there. ;)

If he does manage to serve the defendants then they will be able to file motions in opposition to his filing. If they don't just choose to ignore Visner's nonsense my guess is that they will file motions for dismissal.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Still at $0.

justme-2

Post by justme-2 »

Volkonski wrote:

Still at $0.
Where are the 500,000 people that's going to help.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I know I donated $0 of my own money to the cause.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Suranis wrote:I know I donated $0 of my own money to the cause.
Too much, Suranis, too much. You should have donated less. Ted deserves it.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

His other one still hasn't gotten over $500 after 9 days. Those 500,000 AXJers are a tight-fisted lot. :lol:

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

New filing.

Ted Visner Deserves Justice
42 mins · Edited ·

AXJ ISABELLA COUNTY : Ted Visner demands discovery and subpoenas Arresting Officers: Apparently Mr. Ted Visner was wrongfully arrested ( Application for Writ of Habeas Corpus filed ) and incarcerated by the Isabella Sheriff Department and no evidence can be found that he was, in fact, a professional "Driver" for hire, and therefore did not require any License, nor did the alleged vehicle belong to him or have anything to do with him. These documents have been filed with the Local and Federal Courts in Defence of Mr. Vinser's Rights. AXJ MICHIGAN is working hard to protect his basic natural, civil, and constitutional rights in these cases
Ted Visner Deserves Justice Oath, Bond and Bonding Agency of all officers, prosecutors, judges, commissioners, sheriff department personnel and state patrol officers involved in pursuing these malicious charges and
malicious prosecution against this defendant.
Like · Reply · 33 mins

Ted Visner Deserves Justice Information used to request and obtain the assistance of a Clare County prosecutor to act as a
“special prosecutor” with regard to Isabella counties previous and continuing claims against this defendant and his family at any and every point over the la...See More
Like · Reply · 18 mins · Edited

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Visner is impatient. The prosecutor's motion to consolidate won't be heard until Oct 19th. After that is dealt with then the case(s) will move forward.

realist

Post by realist »

Ahhh the old sov cit jurisdiction gambit.

Works every time!! :blink:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

Volkonski wrote:Visner is impatient.
More like "Victim" Visner is full of bully-bluster, as we saw when he was yelling at the judge, which he is going to learn does not avail him in these matters.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Volkonski wrote:His other one still hasn't gotten over $500 after 9 days. Those 500,000 AXJers are a tight-fisted lot. :lol:
Maybe AXJ is still too busy raising funds for Dzhokhar Tsarnaeva, caus no one else was milking the Boston bombing truthers so John and Ed filled the void.

Umm Ed (and Ted), could you please post pages 2 and 3 of your latest missive to the court? I want to find out what a "DOCRIN" of discovery is. Thanks in advance.

I found a full copy of Ted and Kathy's 2010 chapter 7 filing. [Link], full docket here. Is two and a half years an untypical amount of time for this type of proceeding?

Ted and Kathy were in a financial tailspin, they owned several rental properties with tax liens and at least one other foreclosure. There were also unpaid state and federal taxes and ted was $30K in arrears on child support in Washington state (where he ran VizConnect, his own internet company). It looks like most stuff was in Kathy's name making me wonder what Ted's credit rating must have been like. One example, I guess it must be hard to get good wood when living with Ted which would explain Kathy's $16K lumber bill. Given the timeline I wonder if Ted was trying to flip properties into the housing collapse. He'd been through foreclosure in Michigan before, i'd expect him to have more of a nuts and bolts understanding of the process, but maybe he never figured out the bolts part.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

AXJ gets into the act. :roll:

https://www.facebook.com/TEDVISNERJUSTICE?fref=ts
AXJ ISABELLA COUNTY : COPY TO FEDERAL COURTS OF MICHIGAN AND SUPREME COURT OF MICHIGAN : ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE: ANY DOCUMENTATION NOT PROVIDED TO THE DEFENDANT WILL MEAN THE AUTOMATIC DISMISSAL OF THE CASE WITH PREJUDICE. IMPEACHMENT OF ALL PUBLIC SERVANTS TO BE FILED BY AXJ ISABELLA CHAPTER IMMEDIATELY: The information demanded here for a THIRD time are both necessary and critical in postulating a defense to the criminal allegations against this defendant. The information demanded herein is demanded regardless of whether the prosecution intends to submit any of it into evidence itself or not.
• All Signed Affidavits, Informations and all other sworn and unsworn testimony related to myself that has taken place this year (2015).
• All audio, video and still photography from patrol cars, surveillance teams and body cameras from September 17, 2015 both at the Maxfield's Restaurant and my home at 7287 W Fremont and from any and all places in-between.
• All audio, video and still photography with myself and Tom Recker
• All audio, video and still photography with alleged FBI agent Tony Krodet.
• All audio, video and still photography and transcripts of my alleged first and second arraignment.
• All audio, video and still photography and transcripts of my pre-trial.
• All audio, video and still photography and transcripts of the Visner/Smith Eviction hearing that took place on or about July 10, 2015 where alleged judge Eric Janes denied the defendants standing in court to defend themselves.
• Witness list of the prosecution.
• Jury selection date and time.
This is written in the first person so I imagine it is a quote from pages 2 and/or 3 of Visner's latest filing. He doesn't have a clue about how to begin to provide himself with an effective defense.

Family Liberty Patriot

ANY DOCUMENTATION NOT PROVIDED TO THE DEFENDANT WILL MEAN THE AUTOMATIC DISMISSAL OF THE CASE WITH PREJUDICE.
BECAUSE I, TED "VICTIM" VISNER, SAY SO.
YOU HEAR ME, LAW-TALKING GUYS?
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

GlimDropper wrote:I found a full copy of Ted and Kathy's 2010 chapter 7 filing. [Link], full docket here. Is two and a half years an untypical amount of time for this type of proceeding?

Ted and Kathy were in a financial tailspin, they owned several rental properties with tax liens and at least one other foreclosure. There were also unpaid state and federal taxes and ted was $30K in arrears on child support in Washington state (where he ran VizConnect, his own internet company). It looks like most stuff was in Kathy's name making me wonder what Ted's credit rating must have been like. One example, I guess it must be hard to get good wood when living with Ted which would explain Kathy's $16K lumber bill. Given the timeline I wonder if Ted was trying to flip properties into the housing collapse. He'd been through foreclosure in Michigan before, i'd expect him to have more of a nuts and bolts understanding of the process, but maybe he never figured out the bolts part.
I wandered through the Kitsap County court records a bit ago and fond many cases where he had creditors after him. Only seeing the docket, I did not have the full story, but I suspect his credit was less than stellar when he got to Michigan.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Northland10 wrote:
I wandered through the Kitsap County court records a bit ago and fond many cases where he had creditors after him. Only seeing the docket, I did not have the full story, but I suspect his credit was less than stellar when he got to Michigan.
That might go a long way to explaining why almost everything was in Kathy's name and why they never legally wed. Ted pert near owned nothing so less motive for previous creditors to come calling.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

I am not a lawyer, so my knowledge of how the legal process works is based on what I see on TV (and the time I got a citation for trespassing ;)), but in a fairly simple case like this, is there some reason the evidence wouldn't have been fully shared with Ted by now? Or is it just that these things take more time than Ted would like?

Just wondering.
Am I being detained?

Family Liberty Patriot

The second one.
Contrary to the impression he's trying to give, "Victim" Visner is not in charge and does not set the schedule.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

That bankruptcy document was very interesting. I imagine that Visner lost so much equity in his real property in the 2008 recession that he was underwater on his loans (or his "wife's" loans). He would have suffered a loss of business income at the same time. He should have stayed in the Navy. He did not do well in the civilian business world. Now, having already made a mess of his life, he is about to make things worse with all the sovcit nonsense. He could face a significant time behind bars.

Family Liberty Patriot

Volkonski wrote:That bankruptcy document was very interesting. I imagine that Visner lost so much equity in his real property in the 2008 recession that he was underwater on his loans (or his "wife's" loans). He would have suffered a loss of business income at the same time. He should have stayed in the Navy. He did not do well in the civilian business world. Now, having already made a mess of his life, he is about to make things worse with all the sovcit nonsense. He could face a significant time behind bars.
I'm not unsympathetic; the Bush Recession, combined with certain technological innovations, basically eliminated the viability of my small business and the great majority of businesses like it. I lost everything. But I didn't decide to blame the wrong people and to engage in extralegal folly. Visner is Visner's worst enemy.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit »

Volkonski wrote:That bankruptcy document was very interesting. I imagine that Visner lost so much equity in his real property in the 2008 recession that he was underwater on his loans (or his "wife's" loans). He would have suffered a loss of business income at the same time. He should have stayed in the Navy. He did not do well in the civilian business world. Now, having already made a mess of his life, he is about to make things worse with all the sovcit nonsense. He could face a significant time behind bars.
"He should have stayed in the Navy."
Visner has mentioned receiving submarine disability checks.

He's not mentioned what his injury/disability is. Perhaps it involves a head injury reducing his mental capacity to that of a squalling toddler.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

1 hr ·

AXJ USA ELECTIONS : As the attention drifts away from the Republican and Democrat camps we are seeing a new rising star that may prove decisive in the upcoming elections in the US next year. His name is Mr. Ted Visner and he has now surpassed 500,000 likes on Youtube and the Internet. Just Google his name. Ted Visner ( http://www.tedvisner.com )
What's with AXJ and the magic number 500,000?

AXJ Ed, be a real friend for once. Stop feeding Ted's delusions and help him start planning for the day after tomorrow. He has to still have some friends somewhere in the building trades, help him land a job with reportable income and preferably outside of Isabella county. If he stops pretending he doesn't need license plates he can get by on a fine for the traffic crap and if he's got an income and is out of Isabella counties hair he might swing probation and a payment plan for the trespass/squatting charges. The dude can swing a hammer but what he can't do is listen to the dwindling number of people in his life telling him he's a victim of anything other than his own attitude. For as deep a hole as he's dug for himself he can still climb out but he has to stop digging first. Please Ed, please stop egging him on and start helping him collect what tools he has left and rebuilding his life.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Having run for sheriff and lost handily Visner should aim lower in the electoral hierarchy. Why do so many of these crazy types run for president? :roll:

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”