TED VISNER: Passive-Aggressive Patriot

Northland10

Re: TED VISNER: Passive-Aggressive Patriot

Post by Northland10 »

Notorial Dissent wrote:I'm not a carpenter or builder, but from the looks of that eyesore, I would be willing to bet it wouldn't pass any kind of code inspection, and considering who we're talking about I wouldn't bet on him EVER following a building code. I think a good fire would be the simplest solution for all concerned. I am betting it would cost more to repair and bring it up to code than it is worth.
I figure the bank would probably like to move it soon before they are hit with the cost of demo.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Well at least he has an archer port cut out (top-right) in case he wants to shoot folks with arrows. ;)
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Northland10 wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:I'm not a carpenter or builder, but from the looks of that eyesore, I would be willing to bet it wouldn't pass any kind of code inspection, and considering who we're talking about I wouldn't bet on him EVER following a building code. I think a good fire would be the simplest solution for all concerned. I am betting it would cost more to repair and bring it up to code than it is worth.
I figure the bank would probably like to move it soon before they are hit with the cost of demo.
It'd be a good one to give to the local fire department for practice.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Looks like Tedster is as good an architect as he is a leader and a lawyer.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Looks like the original structure was a trailer or modular home, and Ted tried building an addition onto it. From the weathering on the sheathing, I'd say it's been exposed to the elements for a good long time. I'd be concerned about mold and water damage so yeah - a teardown is mostly likely the best approach.

Same goes for the trailer. I mean, L00Kit the charming blue camo color scheme in this room, and the clashing light fixture:

The land is worth something. The structures are worth nothing.
I've heard this bull before.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Is that levitating half-bunk-bed?

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

It's an optical illusion, CALCULATED TO DRIVE THE VIEWER INSANE.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

p.s. If he lives in the South, OSB sheathing can weather to that color within a matter of weeks depending on the weather, and open to the elements would be much more likely to result in mildew than mold. Closed areas behind wallboard, inside and under closed cabinets and closets, or between sub-floor and flooring are the usual trouble areas for mold. As dry as it has been down here, mold hasn't been a problem lately, but our high humidity guarantees mildew no matter what.

Not speaking to his carpentry skills, just saying you can't base opinions on the structural integrity from the photos alone. There are occupied homes down here that aren't that well built. At least the OSB doesn't appear to be popping nails and warping away from the frame.

justme-2

Post by justme-2 »

Sugar Magnolia wrote:p.s. If he lives in the South, OSB sheathing can weather to that color within a matter of weeks depending on the weather, and open to the elements would be much more likely to result in mildew than mold. Closed areas behind wallboard, inside and under closed cabinets and closets, or between sub-floor and flooring are the usual trouble areas for mold. As dry as it has been down here, mold hasn't been a problem lately, but our high humidity guarantees mildew no matter what.

Not speaking to his carpentry skills, just saying you can't base opinions on the structural integrity from the photos alone. There are occupied homes down here that aren't that well built. At least the OSB doesn't appear to be popping nails and warping away from the frame.
I was just by teds old house 1/2 hour ago and was talking it's good enough to tear down......

justme-2

Post by justme-2 »

DejaMoo wrote:Looks like the original structure was a trailer or modular home, and Ted tried building an addition onto it. From the weathering on the sheathing, I'd say it's been exposed to the elements for a good long time. I'd be concerned about mold and water damage so yeah - a teardown is mostly likely the best approach.

Same goes for the trailer. I mean, L00Kit the charming blue camo color scheme in this room, and the clashing light fixture:

The land is worth something. The structures are worth nothing.
the double wide don't look to bad. ted built that about 5 years ago so it's been in the weather a long time. The banks going to take a bath on it he owed about 275,000 on it.

justme-2

Post by justme-2 »

gatsby wrote:If Visner has access to any agriculture-zoned land, he needs to grow a clue1. :lol:

1 I bet his forum doesn't contain this kind of top-quality humor.
No ag. land it's pine trees....

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Maybe Ted was following the Common-Law Building Code. 8-)
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

justme-2 wrote: No ag. land it's pine trees....
Thanks for the "boots on the ground" report justme. As I suspect the statute reads it isn't an issue of "zoning" as it were so much as if land is being used for agricultural purposes (and if the owner of the property declared income from farming). In your rather informal opinion from having been at Ted's former squat in the last few hours, how likely is it that anyone declared income from farming related activities on no less than three acres of the W. Freemont property in question last year?

Alrighty, could use some help with the following. I know the Eduarto Vallejo in this document is AXJ Ed but past that, not so sure. I know who Kurtzman Carson Consultants (the people making that document available) are. They at least initially provided similar services in the legal action dissolving Telexfree, to date the heavy weight champions of the internet ponzi scheme world.

OK, what little I can sus, Ed is suing GMAC mortgage and it got rolled into a MUCH larger lawsuit due to, well reality? Anyway Ed tried to move his suit (for more than $50K) into local small claims court and someone tried to (heaven forfend) tell him it doesn't work that way. Well if I were to hazard a guess I'd say that Ed is acting as Ted's gibberish generator. [1] [2]

Beyond that, I'm pretty much out of my depth (and i did try the snorkel). The larger lawsuit could be as boring as it looks or perhaps it isn't even that interesting. Anyway.,....

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

Notorial Dissent wrote:The "Emperor Norton" was from all accounts and reports at all times pleasant and entertaining and a true gentleman. Something I don't think could ever be said of Tiresome Ted and his cohorts or fellow wastes of protoplasm.
Plus he had two wunnerful mutts that accompanied him around his treks around the town. Bummer and Lazarus were just as famous and beloved as Emperor Norton was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bummer_and_Lazarus

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

GlimDropper wrote:
Thanks for the "boots on the ground" report justme. As I suspect the statute reads it isn't an issue of "zoning" as it were so much as if land is being used for agricultural purposes (and if the owner of the property declared income from farming). In your rather informal opinion from having been at Ted's former squat in the last few hours, how likely is it that anyone declared income from farming related activities on no less than three acres of the W. Freemont property in question last year?
Around here, it isn't a legal necessity to farm or derive income from 'agricultural' property. It's enough to have a stand of pine trees, or a patch of wild blackberries on the property. I'm not sure if it's a zoning issue or some other sort of designation, but the land doesn't have to actually be used for agricultural purposes. There are 2 big shopping areas within about 5 miles of here that are built on agricultural land, in a C-1 zone. From my understanding, it's more of a taxing issue (similar to Sec 16 land, maybe?) than actual use.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

GlimDropper wrote:
Alrighty, could use some help with the following. I know the Eduarto Vallejo in this document is AXJ Ed but past that, not so sure. I know who Kurtzman Carson Consultants (the people making that document available) are. They at least initially provided similar services in the legal action dissolving Telexfree, to date the heavy weight champions of the internet ponzi scheme world.
At least I have confirmation that it was indeed Ed who signed the request for postponement and stuff in Visner's federal case against BOA. It is the same signature as Ed used on this document.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Help Ted Buy Home Stolen by MERS

So far $0 raised.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Volkonski wrote:Help Ted Buy Home Stolen by MERS

So far $0 raised.
MERS?

Mortgage Electronic Registration System?

Municipal Employees' Retirement System of Michigan?

The virus?

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Northland10 wrote:

So far $0 raised.
MERS?

Mortgage Electronic Registration System?

Municipal Employees' Retirement System of Michigan?

The virus?

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

So far $0 raised.
That could double or even quadruple within a couple months. ;)

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Remarkably, all 500,000 members of AXJ gave exactly the same amount to Visner!

justme-2

Post by justme-2 »

Sam the Centipede wrote:

So far $0 raised.
That could double or even quadruple within a couple months. ;)[/quot

hahahaheheehe!!!!

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

So AXJ is practicing law without a license?
Ted Visner Deserves Justice at US Federal District Court
9 mins ·
AXJ MICHIGAN : POWER OF ATTORNEY TO DEFEND INTERESTS. In certain cases where AXJ sees a need to intervene directly in cases of violations of personal civil and human rights it obtains a power of attorney from the victims to file on their behalf before the Courts of competent Jurisdiction. In the Ted Visner case his wife had a lawsuit filed against her by Bank of America ( BOA ) and in turn Mr. Visner was wrongfully arrested. In an Amicus Brief before the Isabella and Federal Courts AXJ Michigan appealed on their behalf and we have still not received a response as to what is required ( if anything ) to fight for the preservation of their rights in a Temporary Restraining Order ( TRO ) and an Application for a Petition of Habeas Corpus in an unlawful arrest and incarceration. We are still waiting.
https://www.facebook.com/TEDVISNERJUSTICE?fref=ts

AXJ will wait forever. In the Federal case AXJ was told that its filing was done improperly. The county cases (foreclosure and eviction) are finished.

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Volkonski wrote:So AXJ is practicing law without a license?
Ted Visner Deserves Justice at US Federal District Court
9 mins ·
AXJ MICHIGAN : POWER OF ATTORNEY TO DEFEND INTERESTS. In certain cases where AXJ sees a need to intervene directly in cases of violations of personal civil and human rights it obtains a power of attorney from the victims to file on their behalf before the Courts of competent Jurisdiction. In the Ted Visner case his wife had a lawsuit filed against her by Bank of America ( BOA ) and in turn Mr. Visner was wrongfully arrested. In an Amicus Brief before the Isabella and Federal Courts AXJ Michigan appealed on their behalf and we have still not received a response as to what is required ( if anything ) to fight for the preservation of their rights in a Temporary Restraining Order ( TRO ) and an Application for a Petition of Habeas Corpus in an unlawful arrest and incarceration. We are still waiting.
https://www.facebook.com/TEDVISNERJUSTICE?fref=ts

AXJ will wait forever. In the Federal case AXJ was told that its filing was done improperly. The county cases (foreclosure and eviction) are finished.
It's willfully chronic condition known as :shit: out of luck.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Well, I must admit, I did make an error. The did accept the filing this time, but if it is done again, then, possible sanctions. Remember to read the actual doc closely. :oops:

That said, it is DOA anyway. It was filed by a non-party, without leave, and asks for items not part of the original case. As it happens, even if they deserved a postponement while he was locked up, they have not attempted to pay the fee since he has been out.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”