TED VISNER: Passive-Aggressive Patriot

GlimDropper

Re: TED VISNER: Passive-Aggressive Patriot

Post by GlimDropper »

Whoa Dudes, ya gotta believe me, when I started this all I never thought I'd be dragging Fogbow into open war with Actions for Justice and it's 500,000 international members. My bad. But don't worry, as long as AXJ doesn't find out that FogBow is the secret code name for HAARP Mrk2 Soros will still keep cutting you all checks.

Aww Crap, this is exactly why the Illuminati doesn't return my calls anymore. Anyway:
DejaMoo wrote:
Ummm...looks to me that it is in Montcalm County. Not that it makes any difference. Ted seems to have the idea that the Isabella County sheriffs can't pick him up outside their jurisdiction. Wrong.
Thank you for the correction DejaMoo, the address for Maxfield's Restaurant given on their website is:
Maxfield's Restaurant :: 11228 Wyman Rd. Blanchard, Michigan 49310
Toll-free (800) 550 - 5630 :: Local (989) 427 - 5630
Driving Directions
Which Google maps places at the corner of Wyman and Deerfield in Isabella county but when you switch to satellite view there is nothing like a restaurant parking lot near that intersection. The same view for 11228 N Wyman Rd does however clearly show the establishment in question, which of course means that Maxfield's Restaurant is in Montcalm County.

Public Apology to Ted Visner: Mr Visner, yesterday I accused you of lying about something and i was misinformed. Maxfield's Restaurant is not in fact in Isabella county. You were right, I was wrong. But that still in no way makes it illegal or improper for Isabella county Sheriff's deputies to arrest you in Maxfield's parking lot.

By the way Ted, ever hear of the Collective Knowledge Doctrine? I'm pretty sure you haven't. In one of the videos you cut today you pointed out that the deputies that arrested you, standing next to your car without license plates or insurance were not the same deputy that saw you driving your car. You did your typical "that's illegal, where is my due process" dance about the issue. Um no, it isn't illegal (unlike driving a car without plates or insurance). First off, how do you know for sure that the deputy that saw you driving wasn't on of the 12 or so (your numbers) who arrested you next to your car? And for the record, are you claiming you had not in fact been driving your car (without plates or insurance)? Even if the deputy that saw you driving wasn't one that helped clap steel on you the guys who did cuff you could quite legitimately have done so just because one of their fellow law enforcement officers told them they saw you do it.

And it was a righteous bust, you did drive from your squat to the restaurant and you brag about driving without plates.

mimi

Post by mimi »

It's like when Kevin Spacey talks into the camera. :P
Sekrit Stuffs!
I've addressed birthers a lot here, cuz they don't let you post at their sites. I'm lookin' at you, Dr. kHate.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit »

GlimDropper wrote:
Thank you for the correction DejaMoo, the address for Maxfield's Restaurant given on their website is:

:snippity:

Public Apology to Ted Visner: Mr Visner, yesterday I accused you of lying about something and i was misinformed. Maxfield's Restaurant is not in fact in Isabella county. You were right, I was wrong. But that still in no way makes it illegal or improper for Isabella county Sheriff's deputies to arrest you in Maxfield's parking lot.
And it was a righteous bust, you did drive from your squat to the restaurant and you brag about driving without plates.
Again, well done GlimDropper. :thumbs:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Piskey wrote:He was a nuclear-fucking-missile technician!

I find that worrying :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
I want to know how he ever passed the psych evals. That is the more worrying.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Notorial Dissent wrote:

I want to know how he ever passed the psych evals. That is the more worrying.
Most likely, he lost his mind several years after getting out.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit »

Visner's recent Interview with the Geraldo Rivera of the True Patriot crowd, one William Wagener:

• Visner's version of his latest arrest!
• Visner's version of how he hates politics!
• Visner's version of first two things he'll do when elected POTUS!
• Visner's version of 25 years building his non-existent construction biz!
• Visner's version of how, back when America was America, contracts used to be sealed with just a handshake!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGJQ5U8cJwk

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

This article provides a good short summary of Visner's case.

Visner seeks jury trial in eviction effort (with court filing)

http://www.themorningsun.com/general-ne ... urt-filing
In a motion that invokes common law, a writ and a request for a jury trial, an Isabella County man facing eviction is asking for a court-appointed attorney – a service not provided in non-criminal cases – to argue his case.

On behalf of Ted Visner, the Michigan chapter of “Actions for Justice” in a motion is also asking the Isabella County Trial Court to schedule a full public hearing with recording capability because they say Visner’s Constitutional due process rights were violated.

On its website, Actions for Justice says it was founded in 1998 as an open, independent, non-profit, non-governmental, non-partisan, private global organization and network of multi-lingual international member reporters who volunteer their time and resources offering news and reports about products and services that benefit children and families world wide.”

Visner, who vowed armed resistance to anyone trying to evict him from the home at 7287 W. Fremont Road in Rolland Township, had until Monday to file an appeal to an earlier ruling by Judge Eric Janes that Bank of America could seek an eviction order if Kathy Smith, the legal owner of the home before it was foreclosed, and any other occupants were not out of the house by midnight Monday.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Volkonski wrote:This article provides a good short summary of Visner's case.

Visner seeks jury trial in eviction effort (with court filing)

http://www.themorningsun.com/general-ne ... urt-filing
In a motion that invokes common law, a writ and a request for a jury trial, an Isabella County man facing eviction is asking for a court-appointed attorney – a service not provided in non-criminal cases – to argue his case.

On behalf of Ted Visner, the Michigan chapter of “Actions for Justice” in a motion is also asking the Isabella County Trial Court to schedule a full public hearing with recording capability because they say Visner’s Constitutional due process rights were violated.

On its website, Actions for Justice says it was founded in 1998 as an open, independent, non-profit, non-governmental, non-partisan, private global organization and network of multi-lingual international member reporters who volunteer their time and resources offering news and reports about products and services that benefit children and families world wide.”

Visner, who vowed armed resistance to anyone trying to evict him from the home at 7287 W. Fremont Road in Rolland Township, had until Monday to file an appeal to an earlier ruling by Judge Eric Janes that Bank of America could seek an eviction order if Kathy Smith, the legal owner of the home before it was foreclosed, and any other occupants were not out of the house by midnight Monday.
I'd love for someone to exercise their SovCit privileges and squat in Visner's car - then demand a full court hearing with a jury trial when he tries to take his car back.

That's the thing about these crooks: they are gaming the system and they know it. As such, they know the odds of someone gaming the system against them are slim to none.
I've heard this bull before.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

From that article which refers to the foreclosure case-
Comment about the above sentence on FB-
Ted Visner Deserves Justice So what are the sixth and seventh amendments for?
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Whoever is posting as "Ted Visner Deserves Justice" either hasn't read the 6th and 7th Amendments or did not understand them. :lol: Really, if he or she just spent 5 minutes checking Wikipedia then he or she could avoid making such ignorant statements.

Piskey

Post by Piskey »

Last night Visner was recounting his woes on Pete Santilli's radio show. Ted and his wingman have crowd-sourced their new line of legal advice from crazies in the comments thread there.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray »

If Mr. Lowry isn't already a member of Fogbow (and I suspect he may be - you know how it is, we all have so many code names it's hard to keep all the names straight :mrgreen:) then given how much he knows about us, I think we need to bring him in and put him to work.
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

Kriselda Gray wrote:(...we all have so many code names it's hard to keep all the names straight ... )
For instance, my name is Legion, and I contain multitudes. ;)
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 »

Volkonski wrote:
Foggy wrote:And someone else gives a very astoot answer:
ooo_scary.png
How come I haven't been receiving my annual $100k :waiting: ?

;)
Hmmm, that was exactly what I was going to ask. ;)

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 »

Volkonski wrote:
Foggy wrote:And someone else gives a very astoot answer:
ooo_scary.png
Vicki Briner Lansen "One of the most dangerous organizations on the planet" appears to also have a recipe thread! Not to mention gardening and funny cat threads.
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Sam Lowry
Sam Lowry Those recipes are all deadly. The gardens all have poison plants. Their cats will rip you to shreds. they are DANGEROUS!!
Like · Reply ·
:lol:
Yes, my K.K. is vicious. If you get between her and a mirror that is. :rotflmao:

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 »

Estiveo wrote:I dunno about the rest of you, but it's gonna be hard to put on my frogmarching boots when they're shaking soooo hard. And keeping them tied when the laces are all covered with bullet sweat? Oof, what's an over paid DARPA-bot to do?
Well, at least I can wear those lovely maroon jackboots that I got for Jade Helm.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

For those wondering what became of Ted's lawsuit against Isabella County over his 2010 eviction and alleged theft of personal property, I believe I've found the answer. It's a public document, not sure if the four paragraph rule applies:
ORDER ADOPTING REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
AND DISMISSING COMPLAINT

On December 5, 2014, Plaintiff Theodore Visner filed a complaint against Isabella
County and various members of the Isabella County judiciary and staff. Visner alleged that
Defendants “unlawfully trespassed upon the known and expected rights of Plaintiff who had a
reasonable expectation to be free from such unreasonable search and seizures/ordered theft in the
public setting of the public courthouse where the theft of Plaintiff’s personal property occurred
by the unlawful, unwritten order of the judge, Paul Chamberlain which was then unlawfully
executed by threat of force through the bailiffs/accomplices/henchmen.” Compl. ¶ 1. Visner
alleged that Defendants violated 42 U.S.C. §§ 1983, 1985, 1988 and the First, Fourth, Fifth,
Eight, and Fourteenth Amendments as well as Article I, § 10 to the Constitution of the United
States. After filing the Complaint, no other action was taken in this case.

On June 30, 2015, Magistrate Judge Patricia T. Morris issued a report recommending that
Visner’s Complaint be dismissed for failure to prosecute. Judge Morris noted that there is no
indication that Visner attempted to serve Defendants and that Visner did not respond to the May
15, 2015 show-cause order. Accordingly, Judge Morris recommended that Visner’s Complaint
be dismissed sua spontefor failure to prosecute pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure
41(b).

Although Magistrate Judge Morris’s report explicitly stated that the parties to this action
may object to and seek review of the recommendation within fourteen days of service of the
report, neither Plaintiff nor Defendants filed any objections. The election not to file objections to
the Magistrate Judge’s report releases the Court from its duty toindependently review the record.
Thomas v. Arn, 474 U.S. 140, 149 (1985). The failure to file objections to the report and
recommendation waives any further right to appeal.

Accordingly, it is ORDERED that the magistrate judge’s report and recommendation
(ECF No. 5) is ADOPTED.

It is further ORDERED that Plaintiff’s Complaint (ECF No. 1) is DISMISSED for
failure to prosecute.

s/Thomas L. Ludington
THOMAS L. LUDINGTON
United States District Judge
Dated: July 28, 2015
I guess so sure was Ted that he wouldn't be given his due process rights that he didn't bother to pursue those rights in court. Brave, brave brave Sir Robin Theodore.

https://youtu.be/BZwuTo7zKM8?t=1m3s

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

This looks to be Visner's next court date.
Monday, October 12at 8:00am

Isabella County Court House
Mount Pleasant, Michigan 48858

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Herman Wouk,The Caine Mutiny:
The Navy is a master plan designed by geniuses for execution by idiots.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

I have been occasionally monitoring three of Visner's FB pages. There is almost no activity. No one is making any comments or even any likes. :lol:

vic

Post by vic »

Yeah, it's probably unethical, but I'd love to have a judge point to his fringed flag and demand that the sovcit show where in the UCC it says that a public defender must be provided to defendants in admiralty courts.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

GlimDropper wrote:I guess so sure was Ted that he wouldn't be given his due process rights that he didn't bother to pursue those rights in court. Brave, brave brave Sir Robin Theodore.
If I recall, that is not the only case he had thrown out for failure to prosecute.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit »

VISNER INTERVIEW TONIGHT
"Join Liberty Lisa as Ted Visner will be her scheduled guest, 6pm PST / 9pm EST only on Truth Emerges Radio !!!!! Don't miss this show, OPEN LINES call in # 347-855-8301."
TIME: 9:00 pm Eastern

DIAL: 347.855.8301

ONLINE LISTEN: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truthemerg ... ruth-train

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Visner v Bank of America.

In this case, they initially entered it as miscellaneous but it has been converted to a civil case. As such, the court entered a show cause why the case should not be dismissed for failure to pay the filing fee. The response was due 22 September. There is also a recommendation from the magistrate for the same reasons.

The docket then was updated:
09/01/2015 Pro Se E-filing Account Created for Theodore Visner [E-FILER]. (KCla) (Entered: 09/01/2015)

09/01/2015 5 ORDER for Theodore Visner [E-FILER] to Show Cause why case should not be recommended for dismissal for failure to submit filing fee. Show Cause Response due by 9/22/2015 Signed by Magistrate Judge Patricia T. Morris. (KKra) (Entered: 09/01/2015)

09/23/2015 6 REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION re 1 MOTION filed by Theodore Visner [E-FILER]. Signed by Magistrate Judge Patricia T. Morris. (DWor) (Entered: 09/23/2015)

09/24/2015 7 MOTION to extend time due to possible contempt of Court by defendants by Theodore Visner [E-FILER]. (DPer) (Entered: 09/28/2015)

09/28/2015 8 NOTICE OF FAILURE TO COMPLY with Local Rule 5.1.1 re 7 Motion to extend time as to pro-se filer Ted Visner. (DPer) (Entered: 09/28/2015)
visner v boa doc 7.pdf
The failure to comply was for not E-filing. In short, it says if you do it again, there may be sanctions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

"Any sufficiently advanced form of ignorance is indistinguishable from a YouTube legal education."

By which i mean to say that there isn't any rational expectation here of explaining to AXJ and Mr. Visner just how far they are from presenting a coherent legal argument. That being said AXJ's amicus curiae filing does actually read better than some sovereign gibberish I've sampled in the past. But that isn't establishing a particularly high bar, after reading some Rod Class something smeared on a wall in anything other than the author's own feces would have a certain air of authority to it. But AXJ and all of their 500,000,000,000 interplanetary members are being linked in to this thread so perhaps this is something of a teachable moment chance to tell them why their magic words will not work so as to help them cast better incantations next time.

Northland10 wrote:Visner v Bank of America.

In this case, they initially entered it as miscellaneous but it has been converted to a civil case. As such, the court entered a show cause why the case should not be dismissed for failure to pay the filing fee. The response was due 22 September. There is also a recommendation from the magistrate for the same reasons.
Ted makes like a huge issue out of his case being converted, why it's nothing short of the latest example of the vast conspiracy to make him look like all the years he spent studying the legal lawful system may have been for naught. But I am not as the late lamented Lionel Hutz once put it, one of you "law taking guys" so perhaps someone with superior educational, experiential or professional foundation could lend some insight on why a federal judge might, perhaps without any malicious intent (if such thing is possible) alter or convert a complaint brought before their court.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

GlimDropper wrote:Ted makes like a huge issue out of his case being converted, why it's nothing short of the latest example of the vast conspiracy to make him look like all the years he spent studying the legal lawful system may have been for naught. But I am not as the late lamented Lionel Hutz once put it, one of you "law taking guys" so perhaps someone with superior educational, experiential or professional foundation could lend some insight on why a federal judge might, perhaps without any malicious intent (if such thing is possible) alter or convert a complaint brought before their court.
IANAL so I am not qualified to explain the full reason, but from the dockets, his original case was In Re Visner with this initial entry (the request is 44 pages so I did not get it)
REQUEST for a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) Based on Irreparable Damage if the Case is Permitted to Continue, MOTION to Recuse Ludington, and DEMAND for Show Cause Hearing by Theodore Visner. (KKra) (Entered: 08/13/2015)
It was followed by:
ORDER TRANSFERRING CASE FROM MISCELLANEOUS DOCKET TO CIVIL DOCKET
In accordance with the Guide to Judiciary Policy, Volume 18: Statistics, Chapter 3: Cases - District Courts, § 320.60 Civil Statistical Reporting Guide, Chapter 1 - Civil Actions to be Reported, and a contested proceeding having been conducted in this matter,

IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that this case be transferred from the miscellaneous docket to the civil docket and the Clerk submit a JS-5 report. All subsequent pleadings filed in this case shall bear the civil case number in accordance with E.D. Mich. LR 5.1.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the statutory civil case filing fee shall be paid within 10 days of this Order.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”