TED VISNER: Passive-Aggressive Patriot

L00Kit

TED VISNER: Passive-Aggressive Patriot

Post by L00Kit » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:32 pm

TED VISNER: Murica's Most Passive-Aggressive Patriot

This is the video that, after two years of braving and patrioting and not paying his bills in obscurity, finally got Teddy the attention he so desperately sought, entitled: "First Shots of the Revolution About to be Fired in Isabella County Michigan"

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]

When Ted Visner the Passive-Aggressive Patriot bravely said in the video that he was probably going to be killed any second now for his patriotism by all the government goon-squads waiting just around the corner, militias responded with generous online support followed by planning, packing, locking and loading for travel to Ted's house to physically protect him from said government goon-squads who want nothing more than to shut this brave patriot down!!

However, when said militias asked to see Visner's paperwork for a better understanding of his poor persecuted position, suddenly said "proof" was not available. After further discussion with Visner and still no documents backing his claims as he'd claimed, the following ruling was published by leadership representing a whole truckload of lock 'n loaders:
The Three Percenters Club Michigan

July 14

After careful consideration and doing our due diligence we have all collectively come to the joint conclusion in regards to the Ted Visner situation in Michigan.

We have all instructed our groups to stand down. This is not a situation where Mr. Visner's rights are being violated. Under Michigan law he has been receiving his due process. We cannot with the best intentions of our people ask them to go to the front lines and risk their lives for someone who refuses to provide us with the necessary documentation for us to know this is a just cause.

Mr. Visner has set up a Go Fund Me page to solicit donations. We advise against making donations at this time.

This decision was made and jointly decided upon by the following groups based upon the documentation we have seen and by Mr. Visner's own admission.
  • Michigan III%
    The Three Percenters Club
    3%ers
    III% United Patriots
    Downriver Volunteer Militia
    Michigan Home Guard (MHG)
    Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia (SMVM)
    Northern Michigan Volunteer Militia (NMVM)
    Michigan Militia Black Creek Volunteer Division
    AP III%
    Michigan Militia Corps Wolverines (MMCW)
    Antrim Co. Unorganized Militia
    WMVM/Sentinel group
    Sons of Liberty-Mi
    River City
To have your group added to this release, please contact Brian Miller. If you would like additional information, please contact command staff at one of the groups listed.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 1692056040
Because Visner truly has no fucks to give that he's only making himself appear even more the fool with his continued blowhole spoutings, said thread was behooved just for him.

L00Kit

Re: TED VISNER: Passive-Aggressive Patriot

Post by L00Kit » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Poor persecuted Teddy just cannot figure out why the Michigan Supreme Court has not yet responded to his sooper-classy email addressed to no one particularly specifically. And for the record, contrary to Teddy's chosen email address, he is most certainly NOT a sheriff.

At least one of Ted's remaining few patriot buddies is, um, scary. Said patriot-buddy is also seemingly unaware that "FUCK OFF" never needs ironic, sarcastic or obscure-quotes to clarify its meaning.
Ted Visner · August 21 at 9:10am

On July 1, 2015 - this email was sent to all members of the Michigan Supreme Court and has NOT been answered... WHY?
  • PD · August 21 at 1:24pm

My last and 8th email to the FBI, I wrote that if they don't give a damn about corruption going on in PA, they can just "FUCK OFF" . Now I might have men in black surround my house with guns. Got to set booby traps.
  • Ted Visner · August 21 at 1:25pm

THEY said it first by ignoring you my friend. smile emoticon
[/list]
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 875&type=1
VISNER--LetterToMichiganSupremes.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:29 pm

I think that's got a bad case of nobody cares written all over it.

Poor bunny, not even a legend in his own mind. It's really bad when the loony factions think you're a nut and dismiss you out of hand, imagine how the real world reacts?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:49 pm

:mememe:

Dear Fogbow:

I haz question, plz. What do it mean when you're not only too squirrely for Michigan militias but you're even also too knick-knack-paddy-whacked for NLA?

Kthxbai,
L00Kit

Isabella Michigan eviction defense forming

This property owner is involved with NLA in the prosecution of CPS in
Isabella County for wrong doings INCLUDING CHILD TRAFFICKING and this man
has proof of such.

This property owner has a target on his head. This man told me that due to
his involvement in uncovering child trafficking (the sheriff is complicit)
that the county wants him dead or gone.

Here is an email sent to Joe Biggs at INFOWARS.

Joe,

Infowars needs to get on this right now. Shooting war could break out any
time. A man in Michigan is being wrongfully evicted without due process.

:snippity:

Submitted by sofasurferlinux on Sat, 07/11/2015 - 23:02

Isabella Michigan eviction defense forming - Reply

Ted in Isabella County Michigan, and is a member of NLA, and knows me and other members in Michigan and the NLA. There have been no requests for assistance from Ted. Additionally, the NLA does not go into a gunfight situation you have described. We would heve preferred to assist before it got this far and we are in regret that we were never contacted.

Submitted by gary@NLA on Mon, 07/20/2015 - 23:14
Michigan brother follow-up

I have been hearing a lot of discrediting info on this person's claims from many-many sources and after viewing the videos myself as well as reading reports, documents and statements, especially statements that this person is claiming to gather a 'citizens grand jury', I have great concern this person is STILL a member of NLA as a coordinator. Will someone in authority either in Michigan or National please post what action is going to be taken to ensure NLA name and efforts are not being undermined and tarnished by this person's actions, public statements and affiliation with NLA.

Submitted by lots on Sun, 07/19/2015 - 08:11
Michigan brother follow-up - Reply

It was only when one of our members spearheaded an effort to get Courtroom Observers to show up at his house. These well minded members would have found themselves surrounded by militia and facing down the police. THIS IS NOT WHAT THE NLA DOES.

I personally lost someone I considered a friend who attempted an “end run” around our system of checks and balances to get NLA support to show up at that Militia v Police showdown. This man is dead to me now that he demonstrated deception and ruthlessness in order to endanger the NLA for his own purposes. We the NLA cannot get involved as we were not asked directly.

Submitted by gary@NLA on Sun, 07/19/2015 - 10:51
http://nationallibertyalliance.org/comm ... mment-5996

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:05 pm

L00Kit wrote:.
:mememe:

Dear Fogbow:

I haz question, plz. What do it mean when you're not only too squirrely for Michigan militias but you're even also too knick-knack-paddy-whacked for NLA?

Kthxbai,
L00Kit
You whine about how the militia movement in Michigan is full of wimps, take your guns and move to Alaska. Michiganders rejoice.

Maybe Teddy can look up goofball Norman Olson.

http://www.adn.com/article/alaskas-most ... under-lens
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:56 am

The pictureof the email above had 2 things that jumped out at me... the email addresses. SherrifTedVisner@Gmail.com and ted@visner4sherriff.com

This guy wants to be sherrif or thinks he is a sherrif.

SO I did a quick search and came up with this guys blog website.

https://visner4sheriff.wordpress.com/

Its filled with crunchy goodness. Such as... did you know this guy has declared himself commander of the state militias?
Ted Visner is Taking Command of the Michigan Militia Effective Immediately
Posted: August 10, 2015 in Uncategorized
Tags: Isabella County, Isabella County Michigan, Michigan Militia, Militia, US Militia

On an interim basis and until order can be established, I am taking command of the Militia here in my home state of Michigan after having recognized that the position is currently vacant and that pretenders are running amok.

Interim Command Headquarters: 7287 W Fremont Rd. Blanchard, MI 49310

Interim Commanding Officer: Theodore (Ted) Visner – Phone: (989) 954-2814

Leadership meetings will be held every Wednesday starting at 10:00am

The Michigan Militia will be structured with different branches with different departments within those branches very much like the US Military.

The Militia is NOT Anti-Government like the media is trying to convince the general public. Currently the government itself is anti-government and this needs to be rectified immediately. The collapse of the current structure of government is imminent and the Militia needs to be ready to maintain peace in our communities if we are to maintain stability in our society.
Michigan Militia Splinter Groups
Posted: August 12, 2015 in Uncategorized
Tags: 2nd Amendment, 829 E Walton Rd, Attorney General, Bill Schuette, Bruce Havens, Bruce Kilmer, Clinton Steinert, Constitutional Values, Freedom, ICSD, Isabella County, Isabella County Board of Commissioners, Isabella County Chief Judge Paul H. Chamberlain, Isabella County Corruption must stop!, Isabella County MI, Isabella County Michigan, Isabella County Michigan Paul Chamberlain, Isabella County Prosecuting Attorney Larry Burdick, Isabella County Sheriff Department, Isabella County Sheriff Deputy Clinton Steinert, Isabella County Sheriff's Department, Isabella County Sheriff's Deputy Clinton Steinert, John Tellis, Justice, Kathy Smith, Kevin Cotter, Larry Burdick, Leo Mioduszewski, Liberty, MFI-MIAMI, Michigan, Michigan Attorney General, Michigan Attorney General Paves the way to a Police State, Michigan Militia, Michigan State Representative Kevin Cotter, Michigan Supreme Court, Militia, Mortgage Electronic Registration System, Mount Pleasant MI, Mount Pleasant Michigan, Mt Pleasant MI, Mt Pleasant Michigan, Paul Chamberlain, Paul H Chamberlain, Police ignorance, Re-Elect Sheriff Leo, Risa Scully, Robert Wheeler, Second Amendment, Shelly Sweet, Sheriff Leo, Sheriff Leo Mioduszewski, Slavery, Steve Dibert, Sue Field, Susan Field, Susan Field's Story, Ted Visner, Theodore Visner, True Patriot, Twitter Hacker, Under Sheriff John Tellis, US Militia, Visner for Sheriff, Visner4Sheriff.com, VizBuilt

Since taking interim command of the Michigan Militia I have heard from less than a dozen people claiming to be the commanders of their individual groups here in Michigan. This is great since I have no desire to take command of nor issue orders to any of these groups and my intent is only to increase membership and participation.

Most of these splinter group leaders claim that they have earned their rank through the normal process and have earned their leadership position (title) though a closed group vote and that they resent my having taken command yet none of them have made the claim that they are already the commander of the single state’s Militia.

What does this mean for the state’s Militia?… We don’t have one.

Lee Miracle says in a public press release, and I quote

“MR VISNER IS FREE TO FORM AND/OR JOIN ANY UNIT FOR WHICH IS HE QUALIFIED, AND WE WISH HIM WELL, SHOULD HE CHOOSE TO DO SO.”

This is exactly what I have done.

The people of Michigan should take a good look at what the initial and prolonged response from the existing leadership has been with regard to myself and the effects these responses have had and continue to have on the perception of our state’s militia groups. Here is another quote.

“Mr. Visner,

Clearly you have no understanding or idea how the militias in Michigan work. You won’t be assuming command of anything. You’re already publicly humiliated. You’re going to be much moreso when we all band together to laugh in your face.

Phoenix
Commanding Officer/Coordinator
West Michigan Volunteer Militia/ Sentinel”

Is this the face and the spokes person of our state’s Militia?

The Michigan Militia has lacked state leadership for a great number of years and it appears as though the splinter groups are all fighting for popularity.

Our state’s Militia needs a statewide presence and this simply can not be left to the most popular unit commander and some perceived influence over all the others. I AM the interim commander and I WILL establish a true state Militia and I will ensure that the people of this state get to vote for it’s new state commander.

I am not a Dictator and I will not collect money for nor issue orders to any unit in Michigan during my command. When I am done however, every unit in Michigan will answer to and take orders from the State Militia Commander. Now ask yourself… What true Michigan patriot would be opposed to this type of statewide order within our Militia?

Currently Militia membership numbers are roughly 1/100th of one percent of Michigan’s Registered Voter population of 7.2 million.

As always, I am available by phone at (989) 954-2814

Ted Visner
And he gives lawful public Notices too!

LAWFUL PUBLIC NOTICE TO ISABELLA COUNTY & STATE OF MICHIGAN
Posted: August 14, 2015 in Uncategorized
Tags: Bank of America, Eric Janes, Isabella County

LAWFUL PUBLIC NOTICE
I have come to rely upon the fact that this WordPress BLOG AND my Facebook wall are constantly monitored by county, state and federal “authorities” and that I can use this medium to post official public notices to them. Thanks fellas!

On July 10, 2015 – Appointed and not elected judge Eric Janes denied standing in court to my wife and I as we attempted to defend ourselves in court. Even though we were specifically listed as the defendants in that case (aimed at TAKING our property), our testimony was completely ignored and disregarded by Eric Janes and he issued an order of possession to Bank of America for our marital home at 7287 W Fremont Rd in Blanchard, Michigan.

This act by Eric Janes was the intentional deprivation of due process rights under color of law… A federal crime under Title 18 U.S.C. §§ 241 & 242. Eric Janes, while committing this federal crime, was not acting in any recognized judicial capacity and his ruling is VOID ab initio (from the beginning). The proceedings on July 10 are a complete nullity period.

Since this time, the court(s) in Isabella county have gone further to issue an order of eviction to Bank of America in proceedings that are already a nullity which is another intentional fraud upon the court and upon the People of Michigan as Eric Janes claims to be acting for the People of Michigan.

Neither Kathy Smith nor Theodore Visner would ever seek relief through appeal to the same people that are actively and voluntarily commuting acts of crime against them. This would be insane. The courts in Isabella county have already refused to acknowledge our standing to defend ourselves in an action to steal our property and we would go to these same criminals seeking ANY relief? Hell NO! We never scheduled a hearing in your courts because our appeal will NOT be heard there!

We have filed an appeal in Federal Court recognizing the absence of a legitimate judiciary in Isabella County and the absence of any legitimate state judiciary.

Isabella County and it’s alleged judiciary can NOT deny our appeal as they themselves are the SUBJECT and the CAUSE of our claims for which we are seeking redress.

Bank of America has moved to evict us before they are lawfully able and this fraudulent act is being supported and approved by the county and state judiciary contrary to the facts and the law.

Any attempt to forcibly remove my family from our property is the continuation of crimes of Isabella county already in progress and will be dealt with accordingly.

Signed,

ss/ Theodore Visner
(989) 954-2814

PS: Just because you arrogant ass-hats can pump out orders on county stationary doesn’t make them lawful or legal!
And he gives legal opinions!

THE UNCONSTITUTIONALITY OF NON-JUDICIAL FORECLOSURE
Posted: August 14, 2015 in Uncategorized

MICHIGAN IS ONE OF MANY STATES THAT ARE CONSIDERED NON-JUDICIAL FORECLOSURE STATES.

This is, in-an-of itself, completely UNCONSTITUTIONAL because it allows the bank to take your home absent any ruling of any court which is the absence of Due Process which is a constitutional violation and a violation of Federal Criminal law.

Governments were instituted among men primary for the protection of our property and currently, our governments are doing the exact opposite.

Foreclosure on Real property is supposed to be about a legal process whereas the bank and the homeowner duke out their differences in court.

How did the “Non-Judicial Foreclosure Practice” come about? Bank funded lobbyist made this possible so the bank could take our homes without having to go to court.

Why did the “Non-Judicial Foreclosure Practice” come to be? Banks don’t want to fight in court because every time they do, they risk exposing the fraud they have been perpetrating upon the American people for decades.

Why has BOA cut my redemption period in half and attempting to evict me right now? Because they want to cripple me and take away my ability to fight.

Why does the Michigan judiciary allow my bank to evict my family 6 months short of our 12 month redemption period? Because they only support the banks and trying to cover up this fraud that they themselves have allowed to take place against the American people for decades… and because they too would like to see my ability to fight crippled.

It isn’t like our judiciary simply fell off the map and out of the picture. It would be better for the people if that were in fact the case as communities would be pulling together and forming stronger neighborhood watch programs etc. But no… Our judiciary is still here but performing the obstruction of justice rather than the administration of justice.

I know these things… the banks knows these things and the judiciary in Michigan knows these thing… Unfortunately for the banks and the courts, hundreds of people are becoming aware of these things every single day.

Since the Non-Judicial Foreclosure process is completely UNCONSTITUTIONAL, every foreclosure that has been “Non-Judicial” is VOID and the people that have lost their home in non-judicial proceedings should get their property back!

How in the hell could the state ever recover from this self made dilemma?
Short answer… IT CAN’T!

This isn’t even the complete picture yet folks. I know of at least 10 different things that are equally devastating to the state. Things that would completely devastate the state and all of it’s alleged officials.

10 different things that would, each on their own, completely devastate the state as we know it today. Myself and a great many others know that this is exactly what is needed to restore government to it’s original scope and design complete with virtue.

WE ARE TRAPPED IN FRAUD and OPPRESSION
Each of these frauds could and should completely destroy our state but this is not being allowed to happen because the government will not relinquish control because these state actors are getting paid.

What keeps us trapped in this fraud is that once this cat is out of the bag… it’s never getting back in ever!

Why does the state and the supporters of the state take every opportunity to scandalize and marginalize people like me?
That is really simple math folks…
I should also mention that he has a healthy comment community that stands at a constant average of 0 comments to every post.

He is a legend in his own hat.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:54 am

Ted Visner is rapidly turning into this century's Joshua Norton, without the charm.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:01 pm

Family Liberty Patriot wrote:Ted Visner is rapidly turning into this century's Joshua Norton, without the charm.
I beg to differ. Joshua Abraham Norton was honorable and well-beloved, not to mention so highly respected, that he stopped a lynch Mob at the gates of Chinatown simply by telling them they couldn't as he stood in front of them at Bush and Grant.

Visner doesn't have that type of courage.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:05 pm

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Family Liberty Patriot wrote:Ted Visner is rapidly turning into this century's Joshua Norton, without the charm.
I beg to differ. Joshua Abraham Norton was honorable and well-beloved, not to mention so highly respected, that he stopped a lynch Mob at the gates of Chinatown simply by telling them they couldn't as he stood in front of them at Bush and Grant.

Visner doesn't have that type of courage.
Point taken. Visner is merely an asshole.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:19 pm

He's does not understand that even the militia folk will not risk themselves over his failure to pay BOA what he owes. Given the amount of Facebook posts he's made, it does not appear that he is working at all.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:43 pm

The "Emperor Norton" was from all accounts and reports at all times pleasant and entertaining and a true gentleman. Something I don't think could ever be said of Tiresome Ted and his cohorts or fellow wastes of protoplasm.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:52 pm

Visner and Kessler are this century's Martin and Lewis of the militia movement.
I've heard this bull before.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:52 pm

You know you're on the road to fame and fortune when you've attracted the attentions of one William Wagener, the David Attenborough of the self-anointed-persecuted-patriot-hero movement:

https://www.facebook.com/ted.visner?fref=ts
Ted Visner · August 25 at 11:08am

It was completely amazing to share a meal and conversation at my humble home in Blanchard, Michigan with one of the most under appreciated and most valuable assets of our country, Mr. William J. Wagener.

I am honored and humbled that Mr. Wagener would travel all the way from California to share his time with me!

Thank you Mr. Wagener!
Safe Travels!

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:38 pm

Ted Visner for Passive-Aggressive President!!

https://www.facebook.com/AXJPOLITICALPARTY
VISNER--ForPrez.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:39 pm

I heartily endorse this product and/or service.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:05 pm

I have a sneaking suspicion that Ted Visner is the one behind AXJ-USA.

AXJ has four petitions on Change.org. All four are on causes that Ted cares very much about. Two of them mention him by name, and another concerns the actions of CPS in Michigan.

https://www.change.org/organizations/axj_usa
Am I being detained?

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:54 pm

I have misplaced my scorecard; has Ted been introduced to Gina and/or Sheila? I do so love it when the loons have synergistic interactions.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:45 pm

His current BOA Docket
U.S. District Court
Eastern District of Michigan (Bay City)
CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 1:15-cv-12899-TLL-PTM

Visner et al v Bank of America
Assigned to: District Judge Thomas L. Ludington
Referred to: Magistrate Judge Patricia T. Morris
Cause: No cause code entered
Date Filed: 08/14/2015
Jury Demand: None
Nature of Suit: 890 Other Statutory Actions
Jurisdiction: Federal Question

Plaintiff
Theodore Visner represented by Theodore Visner
PRO SE
Plaintiff
Kathy Smith represented by Kathy Smith
PRO SE

V.
Defendant
Bank of America

Date Filed # Docket Text
08/13/2015 1 REQUEST for a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) Based on Irreparable Damage if the Case is Permitted to Continue, MOTION to Recuse Ludington, and DEMAND for Show Cause Hearing by Theodore Visner. (KKra) (Entered: 08/13/2015)

08/13/2015 FILING FEE Received in the amount of $46.00 by Theodore Visner - Receipt No. BC001033 [No Image Associated with this docket entry] (KKra) (Entered: 08/13/2015)

08/14/2015 2 ORDER Transferring Case From the Miscellaneous Docket to the Civil Docket.[Old Case no. 15-mc-51144] Signed by District Judge Thomas L. Ludington. (SSch) (Entered: 08/14/2015)

08/17/2015 3 Pro Se Application for E-filing submitted by Theodore Visner [APPROVED PENDING COMPLETION OF ON-LINE TRAINING] (KCla) (Entered: 08/17/2015)

08/26/2015 4 ORDER Denying 1 Motion to Recuse and Referring Matter to Magistrate Judge. Signed by District Judge Thomas L. Ludington. (Sandusky, K) (Entered: 08/26/2015)

08/26/2015 TEXT-ONLY CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE re 4 Order Referring Pretrial Matters to Magistrate Judge on Theodore Visner, (redacted address) (Sandusky, K) (Entered: 08/26/2015)
He failed to serve the defendants in his suit against Isabella County resulting in the tossing of his case. I would not be surprised if he did the same thing here.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:03 pm

TED VISNER PASSIVELY-AGGRESSES SOME MORE

https://www.facebook.com/ted.visner/pos ... 4247947863
VISNER-FacebookThumbTeensy.jpg
Ted Visner · 3 hrs

The Militia, established and working at the county level, will work directly with their National Liberty Alliance members in each of the 83 Michigan counties.

The NLA will form and conduct Grand Juries to hear and try the findings and evidence provided by the Militia Jag Corps and these findings and orders will be published by the Militia Press Corps.

In working the problems of our counties, we will have to start from current issues and work backwards. The three initial primary areas of focus will be as follows...

:snippity: :snippity: :notlistening: {Dear Lord does he ever shaddup? No, he does not.} :notlistening: :snippity: :snippity:

...Still wondering why my county and state has it in for me?

These specific crimes of the state against the People of Michigan are designed to create revenue for the state while disbanding and destroying both family and community.

If I am suicided, someone needs to pick up this ball and run with it!

Peace and God Bless!
Ted Visner

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:44 pm

"If am suicided" Translation: If I die in police custody... or am shot in the commission of a crime, it was a set up all along, and don't believe the evidence even if I live stream it on periscope or meerkat..

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:43 pm

Mortgage Fraud Investigators Miami (MFIM), an organization I am unacquainted with have been giving tin star Ted a bit of coverage. I presume that MFIM who seek to defend homeowners facing questionable foreclosures might have perked an ear when they became aware of Visner's tale of woe but unfortunately for Ted, they are also ideally suited to check his back story (hint, it doesn't prove out too well).

Their first blog post is well on the nose: Its Pretty Clear Michigan Wing Nut Ted Visner Is A Squatter With Serious Psychiatric Issues. In it are copies of the Deed signed by Kathy Smith as a single woman on the property in Blanchard MI. which Visner is claiming due process abuse in his current eviction. Ted's protestations of being told by the Judge that he is not a party to the action seems to be because he isn't a party to the action.

The second blog post is also aptly titled: Ted Visner Is A Victim Of His Own Bad Judgment Not Government Tyranny. The paper trail of Ted's 2010 eviction is provided and coming as a shock to no one Visner is either lying or is simply delusional (with room for it being both). Visner's claim of due process violations are refuted with excerpts of court documents and his claims of $45K worth of personal possessions being stolen from him (and Kathy) are disproven as well including a Chapert 7 bankruptcy filing Ted made in the month prior to the eviction listing only $2.5K in property.

Several other blog posts are available as well including among other things an image of the Blanchard property Ted is getting all tin star militia comander over. Funny but it doesn't look like it's over 8k square feet:

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:26 pm

Thanks Glimdropper. That helps makes sense out of Ted's totally nonsensical story.
Am I being detained?

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:27 am

That's some mighty-fine home construction there, Ted. I take it that's the model home; the ideal finished product he shows to future customers? Are window holes standard or do they require an upgrade package?

Visner's home-construction website is equally finished and ready for bizness: http://www.vizbuilt.com/
About VizBuilt

Content coming soon...
[ Back ]
FAQ

Content coming soon...
[ Back ]
Customer Testimonials

Content coming soon...
[ Back ]
Feature Homes

Content coming soon...
[ Back ]
What's New

Content coming soon...
[ Back ]
What content is available on the VizBuilt website appears to have been produced by the modular timber-home wholesaler Ted would order his major components from should he ever actually build that kind of home. There are photos of homes in progress around the country but no finished evidence is posted, Ted himself appears in none of the photos and it's quite possible Ted had nothing to do with any of those particular homes; that they are photos of homes being built by other people working with same wholesaler. The model timber home on the front page clearly had no nails passively-aggressively hammered by Ted's idle hands.

Not VizBuilt's work but who's to say it couldn't be if Teddy just applied himself:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:19 am

Wait, is that an electric heater INSIDE THE SHOWER?

:eek2:
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:26 am

Foggy wrote:Wait, is that an electric heater INSIDE THE SHOWER?

:eek2:
I believe it is a breaker box. Nobody would put an ELECTRIC HEATER in a shower!

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”