Neo & YouAreLaw.org - SovCit Seminars for $150 a MONTH

LightinDarkness

Neo & YouAreLaw.org - SovCit Seminars for $150 a MONTH

Post by LightinDarkness »

I am just so disgusted with this I can't do much but provide the links. Someone seems to be raking in tens of thousands a year through a sovcit scam website where you pay $150 a MONTH for the privilege of listening to someone teach you redemption myths. It seems to have been going on for years, I'm not sure how I missed it: www.youarelaw.org.

The scammer is a guy named Neo (yes, a nickname, and yes, like the Matrix movies) who knows all the super special secrets to win your cases and get judges to flee at your name with the sekrets of common law magick. And he is happy to share, as long as you are happy to pay $150. A month. There are apparently enough people signing up to do this that Neo has been holding these "classes" for years.

Hektor

Re: Neo & YouAreLaw.org - SovCit Seminars for $150 a MONTH

Post by Hektor »

I think the thing that pisses me the most off about this is if you are a heavily indebted person, taking $150 a month and literally setting it on fire is actually a sounder business decision that subscribing to said seminars.

LightinDarkness

Hektor wrote:I think the thing that pisses me the most off about this is if you are a heavily indebted person, taking $150 a month and literally setting it on fire is actually a sounder business decision that subscribing to said seminars.
Yep, exactly the same for me. At least if you just burned the $150, you wouldn't end up trying to use this magick in court and getting simple matters turned into contempt and jail time (as sovcits tend to do).

And while not all sovcits are poor - there are a few rich ones as we've seen in the Terry Trussell case - most of them are. Thats is why 95% of people turn to redemption mythology. And $1800 a YEAR to make your foreclosure/debt/traffic ticket cases worse is a lot of money for these people.

mimi

Post by mimi »

Can you tell how many unique hits the site has per month? Or somehow to see if anybody actually goes there?

LightinDarkness

I'm not web savvy enough to figure that out, but it has stuff on there that dates back to 2012. In my experience, sovcits are into this mythology for two reasons:

(1) Money - If hes charging $150 a month, then hes only doing this for the cash. He wouldn't continue to do it if no one was dumb enough to sign up for it.

(2) True Believers - If they don't care about the money and actually believe all this stuff. If that was the case I don't think he'd charge - or if he did, it wouldn't be such an outrageous amount of money.

vic

Post by vic »

mimi wrote:Can you tell how many unique hits the site has per month? Or somehow to see if anybody actually goes there?
Whois shows the site was registered a year ago,

Alexa ranks it 6,982,430 and says the daily pageviews per visitor is 1.60

Apparently, we've seen it before - Alexa identifies 5 sites which link to it, including http://thefogbow.com/forum/topic/6388-j ... e/page-648 this link is broken, but a search here shows

rpenner post in April on John Darash/Vidurek and the National LIberty Alliance
http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... aw#p639466

esseff44 post in June on Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz
http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... aw#p654826
Edit: similarweb.com http://www.similarweb.com/website/youarelaw.org gives estimated monthly averages from a low of 2,500 in January to a high of 9,000 in May; they show an average time on site of about 5 1/2 minutes

realist

Post by realist »

Really disgusting. But there are so many desperate out there that these scam artists do pretty well.

Hard to believe it's been going on since 2012 as by now there should be many to attest it does not work, though likely they all believe it doesn't work only because the courts or corrupt or "they're doing it wrong. Try again".

And if only they knew they could get all this great advice for free...

Sovereignty Education and Defense Ministry -SEDM https://www.scribd.com/sedmorders

ImageX 4 ImageX36
realist

Post by realist »

From the comments:
Kathy
September 5, 2014 - 1:01 am

How do I reverse a judgment against me from American Express? I got a judgment from a third party debt collector supposedly representing American Express…

MJT
September 5, 2014 - 5:25 pm

You may need to file a claim against them – it is tougher after the judgment, but your claim would be a is a NEW matter. Then force them to remove it or offset it.

MJT
September 8, 2014 - 5:51 pm

SIMPLE. We need the name of that man who was involved. Sue that man, as a man. If he won’t take the stand, you win (and he won’t want to because he is an attorney and his bond will be at risk). Then lay this new claim over their judgment value…he should pay you to make it go away, if done right.
:roll:

ImageX 4 ImageX36
LightinDarkness

Hmm, I did not notice the fogbow posts about it. It is getting more and more attention in the SovCit blog-o-sphere, which is what brought my attention to it.

I also wonder if hes copy and pasted the site and it was hosted somewhere else - as the site has material on it that dates back beyond a year ago when it was registered.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Looks like 'Neo' is Theron Jay Marrs, aka TJ Marrs.
https://plus.google.com/+TJMarrs/posts

"This fund is being established to fund our our initial operations for Trinity Freedom Ministries, SSM (a private Ministry as under section 508 IRC vs sec 501c3).
Learn to eliminate debt and deal with law matters yourself at http://www.YouAreLaw.org"

This site has all kinds of details about Marrs and his many schemes:
https://getoutofdebt.org/17768/is-the-l ... ons-a-scam

I've heard this bull before.
vic

Post by vic »

LightinDarkness wrote:Hmm, I did not notice the fogbow posts about it. It is getting more and more attention in the SovCit blog-o-sphere, which is what brought my attention to it.

I also wonder if hes copy and pasted the site and it was hosted somewhere else - as the site has material on it that dates back beyond a year ago when it was registered.
Where did you see the older content? When I look at the Archives links on the site, they only go back to August 2014

By the way, I notice in the Miscellaneous Resources that it seems like the majority of links are to https://www.1215.org. This site has such a beautiful design! I think Foggy needs to see if we can get a phbBB theme to match that work of art. 1215.org and its registrant, Bill Thornton, show up a lot on the John VD and Trussell topics here. Birds of a feather, I guess.
Edit: LightinDarkness, I hope that doesn't sound like a challenge - just my curiosity to see if this is related to other sites. By the way, they also registered youarelaw.com on the same date (Aug 23, 2014), which appears to have the same content, but has a different IP address; the .org site is hosted in Provo, Utah, and the .com site is hosted in Dallas

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

This site is very tentative and equivocal about a really obvious scammer. I don't think he's a good resource at all.

LightinDarkness

It seems to be older because of things like the "disclaimer":

"DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Nunc Pro Tunc to January 1, 2012: All Rights Reserved. www.youarelaw.org or any agent thereof does not give legal advice. The information contained herein is for entertainment purposes, and we at most hope that it stimulates your thought process to consider the variety of potential solutions, and to seek competent legal, tax, or financial advice from a trained professional. The information contained herein is for generic brainstorming, entertainment, and is not meant as legal advice for any specific legal situation you are in. Contact with an agent of Trinity Freedom Ministries is considered PRIVATE and Confidential. If you do not agree to these terms, you must exit the website and not utilize any materials. If you agree to those terms, you may contact us privately for questions or information, via Email to begin with, under those terms at all times. If you remain on this site and use it you are subject to these terms. All Communication is PRIVATE, confidential, and without the consent or agreement of monitoring by any third-party. Violation of these privacy terms subjects the violator to a $100,000 in Silver coin charge per incident. "

realist

Post by realist »

All Communication is PRIVATE, confidential, and without the consent or agreement of monitoring by any third-party. Violation of these privacy terms subjects the violator to a $100,000 in Silver coin charge per incident. "
Yeah, not sov cit much. :roll:

ImageX 4 ImageX36
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
This site is very tentative and equivocal about a really obvious scammer. I don't think he's a good resource at all.
Well, there's this from the comments section on that page:

Is there ANY way to stop this guy? My fiance’s parents started purchasing a house of TJ’s via rent-to-own back in 2011 and in the last 10 months TJ stopped paying the mortgage payments and now the house is going into foreclosure. He won’t give them any information on the matter and neither will the mortgage company. He keeps saying he’s going to stop the foreclosure process by suing the mortgage company? Is there no way they can get their money back or some other option?

Also, he’s got new sites up with the same spiel on it.

http://www.youarelaw.org/
http://yourpurposefunding.org/

mimi

Post by mimi »

Marrs et al v. United States of America
Court Oregon District Court
Judge Thomas M Coffin
Nature of Suit 870 Federal Tax Suits - Taxes (U.S. Plaintiff or Defendant)
Cause 28:2674 Federal Tort Claims Act
Case # 6:14-cv-02041
Filed Dec 24, 2014
Terminated May 12, 2015

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/cas ... of_America

what's that about?

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

LightinDarkness wrote:I'm not web savvy enough to figure that out, but it has stuff on there that dates back to 2012. In my experience, sovcits are into this mythology for two reasons:

(1) Money - If hes charging $150 a month, then hes only doing this for the cash. He wouldn't continue to do it if no one was dumb enough to sign up for it.

(2) True Believers - If they don't care about the money and actually believe all this stuff. If that was the case I don't think he'd charge - or if he did, it wouldn't be such an outrageous amount of money.
So...I bet you'd make Jesus just live on loaves and fishes he conjures up, huh? :point:

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

LightinDarkness wrote:Hmm, I did not notice the fogbow posts about it. It is getting more and more attention in the SovCit blog-o-sphere, which is what brought my attention to it.

If this is Marrs, he is a truly prodigious producer of sites promoting a variety of real-estate related scams schemes going back quite a number of years, so that could be boilerplate copypasted from any of his previous sites. I see he even traveled the country giving presentations to several local real estate investment clubs around the country during the 2000s-era real estate bubble.

It's taking me back - during that period I was a member of a couple of groups monitoring the bubble and the accompanying explosive increase in fraud. Much of said fraud was promoted by hucksters peddling "get rich in real estate" seminars, where suckers were advised to perform ethically dubious to downright fraudulent strategies to enable them to acquire multiple properties. Some members of our forums discovered local real estate transactions that appeared to involve fraud, documented their findings, and took it to local law enforcement (and sometimes the FBI), requesting they investigate. At the time, LE appeared to take no interest at all, but after the bubble collapsed, an awful lot of people ended up being charged with fraud. Perhaps there were investigations in progress that LE didn't want amateurs interfering with, or perhaps the political shift caused by the bubble burst eventually made prosecuting such cases a priority. At any rate, the slow pace of busting the currency redemption cons we've been following here doesn't surprise me. Not after years of going nuts with frustration from asking LE to please, please investigate the real estate swindles and getting stonewalled.

Back to Marrs - he's got a lot of irons in the fire, and this is probably just one of them. He probably ekes out a living from simultanously promoting multiple get rich quick schemes. Could be he's even convinced himself they're all legit, seeing as how he's also promoting sovcit shit. He's even got himself an anti-Common Core website.

mimi

Post by mimi »

I was wondering if that was him. I saw a news article where his wife (if Yolanda is his wife) was interviewed.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

Recent update on status of Theron Jay Marrs

Washington Man Indicted and Arrested in a Scheme to Obstruct the IRS

On July 18, 2017, in the District of Oregon, Portland Division, Theron J. Marrs was indicted for obstructing the due administration of the Internal Revenue laws, evasion of payment of taxes, and filing false Federal tax returns. [1] Marrs was subsequently arrested for the offenses on July 20, 2017, in Camas, Washington. [2]

According to the court documents, Marrs was a resident of Bend, Oregon, from 2005 through July 2015 and has been a resident of Camas, Washington, since August 2015. Marrs was involved in several businesses, including debt elimination, multilevel marketing, and tax advice. He owned and operated the website livingfreeandclear.com, through which he sold and promoted abusive tax avoidance schemes. [3]

Prior to 2010, Marrs had a history of timely filing his Federal income tax returns. However, from about February 2011 until the date of his indictment, Marrs corruptly endeavored to obstruct and impede the due administration of the Internal Revenue laws and willfully attempted to evade and defeat the payment of Federal income tax through a variety of acts. [4]

As part of his scheme, Marrs attempted to evade the payment of more than $265,000 due and owing for taxes by concealing and attempting to conceal income, assets, and financial transactions from the IRS using businesses and nominee entities. In furtherance of this scheme, and as part of his efforts to impede and obstruct the IRS, Marrs sent IRS employees false payment instruments, including fraudulent bills of exchange, bonds, money orders, and checks, attempting to mislead the IRS into accepting such items as payment for his Federal income tax due. [5]

Additionally, Marrs sent IRS employees threatening and harassing correspondence, filed bogus and retaliatory lawsuits against IRS employees, and attempted to file a criminal complaint against IRS employees. He also filed frivolous documents with the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon and filed a false Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) lien. For Calendar Years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, and 2010, Marrs willfully filed, under the penalties of perjury, false individual Federal tax returns with the IRS, in which he claimed minimal income each of these years, ranging from $0 to approximately $5,515, while at the same time claiming tax refunds due to him totaling approximately $122,348. [6]

Additional legal actions are anticipated.

[1] D. Ore. Indict. filed July 18, 2017.
[2] D. Ore. Executed Arrest Warrant filed July 24, 2017.
[3] D. Ore. Indict. filed July 18, 2017.
[4] Id.
[5] Id.
[6] Id.

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”