CACTN - National Impeachment Conference Call

Foggy

Re: CACTN - National Impeachment Conference Call

Post by Foggy »

Family Liberty Patriot wrote:
[b][color=#aa0000]Foggy the Stealth Obot[/color][/b] wrote:They have at least two members of Congress ready to push impeachment, but they can't give names because paid Fogbow/DARPA disinformation agents listen to every show.
I would give someone a dollar, possibly two, if I could get a coherent explanation of why sinister Fogbowzians listening to their little pity-party should make a difference, if they've got the goods and got the congressmembers. I just don't understand why we are supposed to be the impediment here.
OK, first of all that was me with the quote, AND Y'ALL SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IT WAS AN OBOT TROLL PEOPLE.

Everything spelled correctly. Grammatically correct sentence. "Paid Fogbow/DARPA disinformation agents," my ass. And the whole idea that you can't name a congressman because the wrong people might hear the name is so over-the-top that I thought the Obots would smell Obot.

It shows a pathetic level of paranoia, and it was dead on because the very first reply on Birther Report from a genuine birther came from Mike Volin himself telling me "You got that right." :point:

HOWSOEVER, Bonsall Obot owes me a dollar, possibly two. The explanation for why sinister Fogbowzians make a difference is, they know that in the past we actually have confronted birther members of Congress and got them to quit birfing. There was a guy in Arizona, I forget his name, who held a townhall and talked about how Obama couldn't go to Pakistan in 1981 on an American passport. We got in his face and he never said it again. There are other instances, and of course all the dumber-than-salt birthers know that we turned Steve Stockman, Steve King, Rob Woodall, etc.

We are DANGEROUS PEEPS, FEAR THE FOGBOW! :eek2:
NotaPerson wrote:JB says less than 10 percent of members are doing anything at all to contribute to the impeachment effort.
Gosh, I thought before the show they announced that they'd made a lot of progress and they were going to tell us all about their progress.

Funny how that works. :violin: :crying:
Epectitus wrote:Complete this analogy:

"Packet" is to "Sheriff's kit" as ______________ is to _______________.

10 points for not using the phrase "douche canoe."
I got nothin'. :8ball:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit »

...as "xenophobia" is to "True Patriot oxygen."

...as "I'm not racist but" is to "Murica."

...as "cooties" are to "birthers."

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Don't have an answer, but this made me laugh and almost spill coffee on myself.

My damn browser kept crashing during the show last night, so I had to quit early. :(
Am I being detained?

BrianH

Post by BrianH »

I had time to kill last evening and hit the "Listen Now" link on the BR thread. I wasn't sure it would work on my phone, but after a long delay, it connected.

At one point someone floated out the "problem" as to who, once Obama is impeached, would succeed to the Oval Office. This "problem" exists because those in the line of succession (Biden, Boehner, etc.) are themselves all guilty of treason in some capacity. What was so comical is how this was pitched as a genuine obstacle to forward movement on the impeachment process, which needed further consideration and solution.

Surreal.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

Foggy wrote: HOWSOEVER, Bonsall Obot owes me a dollar, possibly two.
JOKE'S ON YOU, I HAVE NO DOLLARS
MORAN LUBE
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Then gimme yer dong, punk. :boxing:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

Be gentle. This is all new to me. All I know is what I see on the internet.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1567035 ... 711725894/

Karen Bracken says "Over two million Americans sign [sic] petition..."
IMPEACH--Over2MillionSiggies___NOT.jpg
And yet her Facebook post links to a page showing:
  • • Not 1 petition with 2M sigs, but 12 petitions with 2M total sigs spread across all.
    • Not 12 petitions but 10 petitions, 1 Facebook page and 1 "pledge" to sign page.
    • Not 2M sigs but 1,644,778 sigs, 341,396 clicked Like buttons and 30,231 "pledges" to sign.
    • Not 2M unique sigs, but most certainly duplicate sigs across 12 websites.
http://www.pledgetoimpeach.com/web_petitions.php
  • 1. Impeach Obama Campaign—326,000 signers
    2. Allen West's petition—over 135,000 signers
    3. Grassfire.com—106,460 signers
    4. WorldNetDaily—162,716 signers
    5. TheTeaParty.net—624,747 signers
    6. WhiteHouse.gov petition—49,890 signers
    7. Petition2Congress.com—34,317 signers
    8. ALIPAC—24,553 signers
    9. Impeach Obama Facebook page—341,396 likes
    10. RightMarch.com—67,211 signers
    11. Revive America PAC—113,884 signers
    12. Pledge to Impeach—30,231 Voter Pledge signers*
"Total tally—2,016,405 signers"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

And so, a little Foghorn Math™:

There are about 315 million people in the US.

According to the Census, there are:
  • 215 million citizens age 18 and older, in other words eligible voters
  • 153 million actual registered flesh and blood men and women voters with souls (71.2%)
One percent of 153 million is 1.53 million. Everybody followin' along here?

2 million divided by 153 million equals 1.30%. No, honest. Get a calculator and check me.

So even if there were, in actual fact, 2 million unique individual signatures, and even if they were all, in actual fact, registered voters in this great land of ours ...

... that would mean 1.3% of the electorate would like to see Obama impeached, AND ALSO

... that would mean 2 million who want him impeached and 66 million who voted for him in 2012, AND ALSO

... that would mean there are WAY more Muslins in this great nation than there are people who want impeachment. So there! :taunt:

Lemme know when they get all the way up to 10% (15.3 million), which still isn't anywhere CLOSE to a majority of the voters.

How fuckin' dumb do you have to be to think 2 million signatures means diddly squat, even if they were all registered voters on one petition? :confused:

(Fogbow on PayPal)

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

Foggy wrote:How fuckin' dumb do you have to be to think 2 million signatures means diddly squat, even if they were all registered voters on one petition? :confused:
It's also the equivalent of just 3% of Romney voters declaring they want Obama impeached. :trombone:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

But..but..but it's a big ginormous number, higher than any of them can count, or comprehend, and it's got million in it and stuffs....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

It is more than a Usurp-a-thon, thus victory is theirs. I, for one, welcome our new inpeachy overlords.
Image Image Image Image Image

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Now that Boner is on his way out....Time to RAM teh inpeachment thru!!! :bored:
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Foggy wrote:How fuckin' dumb do you have to be to think 2 million signatures means diddly squat, even if they were all registered voters on one petition? :confused:
In 2012, 2.2 million voted for one of the minor parties or "other."
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

SueDB wrote:Now that Boner is on his way out....Time to RAM teh inpeachment thru!!! :bored:
It's possible the new guy could do it, if there's actually any support for impeachment. The wingnut caucus could get an assurance from a speaker candidate in exchange for support that he wouldn't interfere with a House Judiciary Committee vote. Of course, it doesn't look like there are more than two to five House members who support impeachment. :-D

(I read the House rules on impeachment a month ago, but I'm still not sure if the committee MUST vote on an impeachment petition if it receives one.)

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

Northland10 wrote:
In 2012, 2.2 million voted for one of the minor parties or "other."
My sister voted for Jill something. Green party? Romney was getting ready to take away women's rights and she tossed her vote to the wind. :brickwallsmall:

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

This morning JB helpfully points out that assassination, although illegal, is one of only two options remaining for dealing with Obama...
JB.JPG
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1567035556914877/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Am I being detained?

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

At least jb says it is illegal. ;) Some say it is not only legal but would be praiseworthy in the case of BHO . :(
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

JB has treasonously determined that Osbama will heave office peacefully at the end of his term. WHAT KIND OF PATRIOT IS THIS??!!????
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E (via ORYR/BR): Eligibility Activist Jeff Harrison Details Grand Jury and Obama Impeachment Endeavors:
A final radio show by the [NALC] was broadcast on the evening of September 23[*] wherein the names of the pledging congressmen were revealed.
This is the only piece of new information in this article, and crack journalist Rondeau fails to name them.

I listened, and (as NotaPerson reported) two names were revealed!: Gohmert and DesJarlais. Other, unnamed members have said they would support the articles -- once they are introduced. :yankyank:

Too, also: On this broadcast on more than one occasion there was a reference to the covenant entered into by the Founders. Is this is in some sekrit Torah?

* The 24th; de minimis.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

insanity

Post by insanity »

JB wants people to support Ghomert and Desjarlais?

Ghomert is batshit crazy. I can see how the birthers like him.

But Scott Desjarlais is just a disgusting pig. The dude was a practicing MD and said he was anti-abortion. But there is a recorded phone call from his divorce proceedings during which he urges a mistress ( and former patient ) that he had knocked up to have an abortion. He also suggested to his wife that she have 2 abortions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Des ... troversies

He also admitted in divorce proceedings that he had at least 6 affairs ( 2 with patients ). And this guy is a teabagger hero.

Now I'm hearing the song "Teabag Hero" sung to the tune of "Jukebox Hero." Ouch.

mimi

Post by mimi »

I still can't believe DesJarlais was re-elected. I remember him in the news last year.
The then-political novice DesJarlais first won election in 2010. Weeks before the 2012 election, papers from his 2001 divorce were released, and they showed that the former doctor had engaged in sexual relationships with patients, medical center co-workers and a drug company representative. The Chattanooga Times Free Press's account of the divorce papers noted, "Serving a dual role as doctor and lover, DesJarlais prescribed one patient pain medication and lavished her with an $875 watch and a plane ticket to Las Vegas, records show." The staunchly antiabortion rights representative also encouraged his ex-wife to get two abortions, and when one of the patients he was seeing said she was pregnant, he also advised that she get an abortion.

If that weren't enough, during the 2010 campaign, he faced allegations of violent behavior toward his ex-wife, such as dry-firing a gun outside the bedroom door while she was inside.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the- ... -thursday/

But it's not surprising to see that he'd be onboard with any impeachment efforts.

He's been calling to impeach Obama for a long time.

And he called for impeaching Holder.
Congressman Scott Desjarlais is sponsoring legislation calling for the house to impeach Attorney General Eric Holder for high crimes and misdemeanors.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/24003856/desj ... ey-general

And he looked into impeaching SCOTUS:
"I am working with (U.S. Rep.) Scott DesJarlais to impeach those five justices," Womick said.

DesJarlais, a fellow Republican from South Pittsburg, acknowledged that he listened to what Womick had to say about the impeachment idea.

"A lot of people in Tennessee were disappointed with the Supreme Court's decision and feel that it was a step in the wrong direction for states rights," DesJarlais said during a Tuesday phone interview. "He contacted me about the idea, and I did not have answers for him."

DesJarlais spokesman Robert Jameson said during the phone conversation that the congressman directed his staff to look into the issue.
http://www.dnj.com/story/news/politics/ ... /30165203/

It plays to the Patriots. But then they are a dumb bunch.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

Pfff, there's NOTHING surprising about ANY of these intellectual toddlers being re-elected. Please. The convicts have gerrymandered us into a semi-permanent asylum. :nope: Nothing, nada, zilch surprises me any more.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

bob

Post by bob »

BillTheCat wrote:Pfff, there's NOTHING surprising about ANY of these intellectual toddlers being re-elected. Please. The convicts have gerrymandered us into a semi-permanent asylum. :nope: Nothing, nada, zilch surprises me any more.
DesJarlais won his most recent primary by just 38 votes. Of course, he was a shoo-in for the general election.

It is pretty obvious these House members already wanted to impeach Obama (and everyone else, it would seem) -- they weren't motivated by the $10 packets being sent out.

If they ever get around to an impeachment resolution (which I doubt they will), there's no indication they'll be relying on the articles contained in the packets. Yet, despite the futility of the busywork, the NALC will probably still claim credit.

It is painfully obvious that this is just the next iteration of Zullo's VIPs or Volin's sheriff's kits ... vague assurances of support that will lead nowhere. But birthers lap it up, every single time.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

BillTheCat wrote:Pfff, there's NOTHING surprising about ANY of these intellectual toddlers being re-elected. Please. The convicts have gerrymandered us into a semi-permanent asylum. :nope: Nothing, nada, zilch surprises me any more.
Keyes was plainly, obviously, completely crazy. Batshit crazy. Head-trauma crazy. But 27% of the population of Illinois voted for him. They put party identification, personal prejudice, whatever ahead of rational judgement. Hell, even like 5% of Democrats voted for him. That's crazy behaviour. I think you have to assume a 27% Crazification Factor in any population. Half just have worldviews which lead them to disagree with what you consider rationality even though they arrive at their positions through rational means, and the other half are the core of the Crazification -- either genuinely crazy; or so woefully misinformed about how the world works, the bases for their decision making is so flawed they may as well be crazy.

You realize this leads to there being over 30 million crazy people in the US?

Does that seem wrong?

... a bit low, actually.
I've heard this bull before.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”