Cindy Currier Deeply Disturbs Me

Pamster

Re: Cindy Currier Deeply Disturbs Me

Post by Pamster » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Yeah, it appears we're reaching a sort of critical mass of SovCit crazy here.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:27 pm

So there were no diseases before the advent of modern medicine? :?

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Pamster

Post by Pamster » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:43 pm

And evidently people never lost their teeth, either.

boots

Post by boots » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:55 am

Gavin Seim seems to also be vehemently opposed to "conventional dentistry." Maybe she should reach out to him! :idea:

...and why am I not surprised she thinks modern psychology is a fraud? :bored:

Pamster

Post by Pamster » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:15 am

His teeth really creep me out. Well, he's really repellant all the way 'round.

Pamster

Post by Pamster » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:22 am

It's funny...if you go to the FB pages of the people in that nutty Facebook group, you will note that a preponderance of them are Trump supporters. But I'm sure that's juuuust a coincidence.

boots

Post by boots » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:03 pm

He (orange one) seems to have a solid hold on the Alex Jones type conspiracy theorists

Pamster

Post by Pamster » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:17 am

OK, so Queen Cindy is all ready to open up her imaginary bank on her mysterious island if only she could get somebody to make a big enough "deposit" for her to open up an office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHSz1KR5yMQ

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:57 am

:rotflmao: Somebody just needs to write her a WeRecheck for a bazillion Re's. :rotflmao:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Pamster

Post by Pamster » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:06 am

This line from her imaginary bank website tickles me to no end: "It is up to the people to see that Heirship Bond Notes are accepted by merchants."

http://heirshipbank.weebly.com/your-account.html

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:24 am

She's just stealing, pretty much the whole thing, almost word for word, from WeReNotABank, so NO points for originality, that and it will be ready to go RSN. YAWN!!!! If she tries this in the US she will pretty quickly be on a short list for a long prison sentence. The treasury DOES NOT take kindly to this sort of thing, just ask von Nutburt.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Mike O'Brien, one of the people pushing the TDA and Federal Reserve nonsense, reported that Cindy Currier's Heirship Bank website is displaying a 404 error.

http://heirshipbank.weebly.com

He's right--it is down. Here's his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm1Q9RmQOaU

He speculates that she got cold feet.

Cindy did put out a video this morning entitled: PROSPERITY INITIATION ORDERS—Public Order #43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUY3F_Bx01o

As usual, it's arglebargle. If the Feds arrest her, I would hope they get her, at minimum, a psych evaluation.

boots

Post by boots » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:25 pm

:rolleye: So, the "people" hold authority over all written laws and governance? What does that mean? The because you're a people, you don't have to follow any laws? If so, where do go to look up the law which says that? And what if you don't want to follow that law? :think:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:49 pm

mmmirele wrote: Cindy did put out a video this morning entitled: PROSPERITY INITIATION ORDERS—Public Order #43
... snip video link ...
As usual, it's arglebargle. If the Feds arrest her, I would hope they get her, at minimum, a psych evaluation.
As President Designate of the United States of America, Cindy Currier should surely be addressing herself to the issues of healthcare, immigration controls, the economy, etc. And she should be marching to Washington and demanding the keys to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue as she is the rightful occupant after winning ... er, wait, exactly why does she think she is President Designate? Did I miss an election?

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote: As President Designate of the United States of America, Cindy Currier should surely be addressing herself to the issues of healthcare, immigration controls, the economy, etc. And she should be marching to Washington and demanding the keys to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue as she is the rightful occupant after winning ... er, wait, exactly why does she think she is President Designate? Did I miss an election?
Because she appointed herself to the position. And as the Queen of Queens, she has that authority.

Clearly you have not been paying attention, Sam. :fingerwag:

Am I being detained?

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:06 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
Sam the Centipede wrote: As President Designate of the United States of America, Cindy Currier should surely be addressing herself to the issues of healthcare, immigration controls, the economy, etc. And she should be marching to Washington and demanding the keys to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue as she is the rightful occupant after winning ... er, wait, exactly why does she think she is President Designate? Did I miss an election?
Because she appointed herself to the position. And as the Queen of Queens, she has that authority.

Inauguration photos or it didn't happen! :-D

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:45 am

NotaPerson wrote:

I'm a little confused. Are you saying that a queen of queens outranks a pretend judge? Or will President Currier have to challenge the rightful incumbent* to a contest of rock-paper-scissors before taking command of the nuclear forces?

* - I am referring of course to President Belcher of Big Lake, Alaska.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:03 am

Lansdowne wrote:
NotaPerson wrote:

I'm a little confused. Are you saying that a queen of queens outranks a pretend judge? Or will President Currier have to challenge the rightful incumbent* to a contest of rock-paper-scissors before taking command of the nuclear forces?

* - I am referring of course to President Belcher of Big Lake, Alaska.
Surely the answer to this Importent Constipational Question should be determined by the Untied Unfed Grand Slam Jury of John Darash/Vidurek? Aren't they the highest judicial authority in the land? Their binding judgment ( I expect the losers to be fined seveneighteenty zotillion dollars) can be enforced by the Incontentinental Marshals under Supreme Marshal Tresa Hayforbrains using all the power of Facebook and Youtube.

The governments must act! The republics are in danger!

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:55 pm

Cindy Currier posted another one of her whisper videos from the library (very short <30 seconds):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e-afW8b8JI

Apparently she heard the rumor she had been arrested. That's not true.

She knows the Heirship Bank website has been taken down, but she doesn't know who did it.

That is all.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:29 pm

I would suspect that someone complained to her webhost and they took it down. I'm pretty sure outright fraud is a TOS violation.

Pamster

Post by Pamster » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:22 am

Queen Cindy will be happy to trade you her Cindy Bucks, presumably complete with her picture, for your worthless fiat US dollars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pfa76YZVBQ

boots

Post by boots » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:36 am

I get the impression that she is whispering in her video because the other people in the house might report her to the men with the white coats and the butterfly net if they heard what she was saying.

Pamster

Post by Pamster » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:46 am

I really kinda miss the days when we locked loonies up, for their own safety and the safety of others.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Cindy is very happy that someone has finally joined her community based on natural law. It appears to be a man about her age. Lo and behold, I detect a bit of chemistry between the two. I think they are going to be lovebirds. :blink:

If so, I'm happy for them. But who would be surprised if he's gone in under six months?

The guy makes a sad, pathetic comment about halfway through this. He's encouraging others to follow in his footsteps, but pointedly states: "If you have to leave somebody you love behind....you gotta do what you gotta do." You just know this guy has alienated and walked away from a loving family who wanted nothing to do with his stupid bullshit. An all too common characteristic of sovcits.

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]

Am I being detained?

boots

Post by boots » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Yeah, he's nuts. He says that Cindy is just as genuine as she appears in her videos. Well, that means not at all genuine, but rather flipping crazy, since she thinks she is the president and purports to do youtube videos to "give notice to the universe". Wackjobs.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”