Cindy Currier Deeply Disturbs Me

nancydrew

Re: Cindy Currier Deeply Disturbs Me

Post by nancydrew »

Whip wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:36 pm well, no one else would care what's said about her.
Especially since she holds up the driver’s license. Either it’s her, identity theft or the person has done some to the real CKC! Lol
For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.
Slicester

Post by Slicester »

She's deleting comments from the video too lol. I posted something that was live for like 30 seconds.
Whip

Post by Whip »

Slicester wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:49 pm She's deleting comments from the video too lol. I posted something that was live for like 30 seconds.
when I clicked on it earlier, commenting was not available.
mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

Definitely CKC, I'd know that voice anywhere.
Firechasers

Post by Firechasers »

I'm hoping someone can help me. I desperately want to get in touch with Zuzu. I want to learn more about her husband following Cindy.

It is my hope that I can gather more information regarding the scam that Cindy has operated as well as the cult it has funded. I would love to learn more about Cindy's claim that she is trying to raise an army to overthrow governments around the world. I would like to find more information about her Heirship Bank and her idiotic Heirship Notes.

With her old videos having been taken down, I am struggling to put together concrete evidence of criminal activity. It is my hope that Zuzu can fill in some gaps.

Can anyone help me get in touch with Zuzu? I have looked for a way to private message with another member, but all I've gotten is a message telling me that I'm not authorized to do so. I will provide an e-mail to Zuzu if she wishes to contact me that way.

I am Cindy Kay Currier's younger brother, Brian, and I am fed up with the lies she tells, the scams she runs and the embarrassment she is heaping on our family. I found this forum through this shared story which made its way onto the Out of Mind forum (http://www.oom2.com/t52057p60-cindy-kay ... ay-currier). There is plenty of information there to validate the story I am telling here.
nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

The Queen of Queens has spoken! Make sure you click on the link in the description! It’s a doozy!
Reminds me of the line from the King And I. "So let it be written, so let it be done"
For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.
mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

nancydrew wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:14 am The Queen of Queens has spoken! Make sure you click on the link in the description! It’s a doozy!
Reminds me of the line from the King And I. "So let it be written, so let it be done"
And of course she puts it on YouTube, and has a transcript on Google Docs. *snort* She doesn't get "digital" very well, does she?
Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Firechasers wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:37 am I'm hoping someone can help me. I desperately want to get in touch with Zuzu. I want to learn more about her husband following Cindy.
Can anyone help me get in touch with Zuzu? I have looked for a way to private message with another member, but all I've gotten is a message telling me that I'm not authorized to do so. I will provide an e-mail to Zuzu if she wishes to contact me that way.

I am Cindy Kay Currier's younger brother, Brian, and I am fed up with the lies she tells, the scams she runs and the embarrassment she is heaping on our family. I found this forum through this shared story which made its way onto the Out of Mind forum (http://www.oom2.com/t52057p60-cindy-kay ... ay-currier). There is plenty of information there to validate the story I am telling here.

Welcome to The Fogbow, Firechasers. :wave:

Since you are a brand new member, you may not have full access to send a Message. You might need to have 3 comments approved and posted.

I don't see an email address for Zuzu on her profile. But it would be possible to send a Private Message.

Good Luck.

ETA: I see she was Last active:Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:49 pm. So she may read this thread again and contact you.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Firechasers wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:37 am With her old videos having been taken down, I am struggling to put together concrete evidence of criminal activity.
Welcome to the Fogbow.

Although her old videos are now gone, several of us here monitored Cindy (off and on) for a couple of years. And offhand I can't think of anything she did or said that was clearly illegal, though some of it may have come close. She took donations, but I don't think she ever sold anything. She put up a website called the Heirship Bank, as you mentioned, but in no way did it actually operate as a bank.

She is a mentally ill woman who has become infamous for saying a lot of outrageous things, claiming to be the "Queen of Queens," and peddling a variety of conspiracy theories. And she put up a large set of "arrest warrants" on one of her sites, and ordered militia groups to make the arrests. But I don't think more than a few dozen people took her at all seriously (I've seen no indication that anyone connected to a militia did), and most of them are no doubt mentally ill themselves.
Am I being detained?
Firechasers

Post by Firechasers »

I have been collecting Cindy's old videos as I find them. So far, I only have 9. I have one where she discusses people going to New York to make deposits in her bank and explains that she is actively seeking a large depositor so she can get her "bank" all squared away.

There was also a video where she was peddling her "Heirship Notes" which was her private currency. She was quite disappointed that she had found so few people who were willing to purchase her currency and was also unhappy that she has spent good money to have her Heirship Notes printed. Depending on the location of the charter upon which the currency is created, this could well be a violation of federal law. She posted another video where she explained that her Heirship Notes were actually backed by gold. The inconvenient part of that story -- as she explained it -- was that she had been in a conversation with the gold that backed her currency and it had explained to her that it preferred to not be mined, so the gold that backed her Heirship Notes remained in the ground, but she considered it to be backing her currency anyway. Unfortunately, these videos were taken down before I downloaded them and I have yet to find another copy.

Cindy had also published a video explaining the use of TDA's to pay existing private debt. According to the Fed and the FBI, not only is it criminal fraud to try to use a TDA to pay private debt, it is also a crime to encourage others to use a TDA to pay private debt.

I also have documents from Cindy claiming to be involved in OPPT. You may recall that the trustees of OPPT were just convicted of fraud about a month ago. I haven't yet determined how deeply Cindy was involved in OPPT, but there is definitely some connection. In addition, Cindy used the same fraud-based tactic that was the point upon which Heather Tucci-Jarraf was arrested for fraud.

I think there is good reason to suspect that Cindy was involved in various frauds and scams. Her association with Swissindo should also raise a red flag.

I realize that much of what Cindy did was simply mindless rants, but there was some very questionable behavior involved, too.
TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Firechasers, I can sympathize with your situation. It is a tough thing to have a relative who is assertively delusional. I appreciate your having come here and hope that we can help.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Couple of minor factual corrections, Randy Beane was not as far as I know involved in the original Oppt, and was not a 'trustee', and HATJ was convicted of money laundering.
Full mind boggling story

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... b8d9a4b4dc
ssmith

Post by ssmith »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:55 pm Couple of minor factual corrections, Randy Beane was not as far as I know involved in the original Oppt, and was not a 'trustee', and HATJ was convicted of money laundering.
Full mind boggling story

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... b8d9a4b4dc

Funny you should mention Randy and OPPT. Yesterday I found this on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NCRANDYSROADTRIP/

A sampling:

Angie Lindsley
September 4, 2013

Hi all! I mentioned in the TOP chatroom this week that we might manifest the means for Raaandy to get a computer so he can chat and stay in touch via FB etc...
He has given me permission to put this out here for him/us.
If anyone wishes to make a donation to Randy for a computer, please send your gift to " nauticalboync@gmail.com " www.paypal.com

Randy Beane
October 10, 2013

Hey Ya'll! I just wanted to be transparent, and let you guys know that I have decided to not be part of the OPAL crew at this time. I feel within my heart that the technology part of the tour doesn't resonate with me personally. I'm really looking forward to the Lake Norman meet-up and sharing in all the beautiful eyeball to eyeball stories.
Much Love to each of you for Being!

Linda Livesay
October 16, 2013

Cindy Kay Currier has moved on from our Anderson SC community. We wish her well in her upcoming unfoldment. And we thank her for the time that she shared with us. We have learned much from our sharing that moves us forward in our Journey. Everything is exactly as it is meant to be in every NOW MOMENT.
Pompeed

Post by Pompeed »

mmmirele wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:06 pm Definitely CKC, I'd know that voice anywhere.

Same here.

And in one of her recent offerings -- she has been very busy making videos! -- she signs off with her name.
Slicester

Post by Slicester »

Cindy has launched a new Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr9BuB ... Ynk06Ur-gA
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Slicester wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:31 pm Cindy has launched a new Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr9BuB ... Ynk06Ur-gA
So she is. That seems to where she is issuing arrest warrants again.

She has just started another one under her own name, posting a bunch of things over the last couple of days. She already has over 800 subscribers. :shock: And for the time being, she's allowing comments.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4D_WL ... Y0gM1414aA

I'm watching one now. She hasn't changed. :(
► Show Spoiler
Am I being detained?
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Cindy's video is 1h 14m long, so I don't think I have that much time to waste.

But I see that Cindy still has a camouflage strategy in dressing to look like her soft furnishings. Rather appropriate, as she talks like a scatter cushion addressing an audience of pot plants.
boots

Post by boots »

I went to go watch breathey-smiley's latest, and saw that it was over an hour of nonstop gibberish with floral prints everywhere, and was entitled The Land is Dying, Not Many Humans Know About It. Well, ruined that plan. I cannot consume that much crazy in the same 24 hours I viewed Rene Powers' Facebook page. Just can't do it. Am actually somewhat afraid of what it might do to my brain.

:rolleye:
Sam the Centipede

Thanks boots for taking it for the team. I'm surprised that you remained awake to post about it, as Cindy's blather is peculiarly soporific (in addition to be mind-numbingly insane).
ssmith

Post by ssmith »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:19 am Cindy's video is 1h 14m long, so I don't think I have that much time to waste.

But I see that Cindy still has a camouflage strategy in dressing to look like her soft furnishings. Rather appropriate, as she talks like a scatter cushion addressing an audience of pot plants.
Cindy toyed with a new look a week or so ago. Maybe some sort of tribute to the Hammonds being pardoned. Dunno.

Sam the Centipede

ssmith wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:42 am
Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:19 am Cindy's video is 1h 14m long, so I don't think I have that much time to waste.

Cindy toyed with a new look a week or so ago. Maybe some sort of tribute to the Hammonds being pardoned. Dunno.

Are you sure that's not a lampshade on her head? :-D
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Quite the gallery of accusations.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Last time I saw a hat like that, it had a Stroh's Beer logo on it.
This bramble need not be traversed.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

She's up to something. What that might be, I have no idea.

Sam the Centipede

I haven't watched the videos (yet...?) but I did a quick search. Some :rolleye: nutter has put up Cindy's lunatic Court of Ages Law of the Land Handbook at https://ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com/ ... -handbook/:

It's 29 pages, all as JPEGs there - I think there's a PDF elsewhere if anybody wishes to read Cindy's blather. Her mind is clearly stuffed with duck feathers, as ever. She is an intellectual scatter cushion.

Note the :rolleye: signature block:
I affirm this declaration and decree

daughter of earth

FKM Cindy K. Currier
Justice, Court of Ages
Ombudsman, Reign of Earth
She's a Very Important Person in her own Cindiverse!

The whole thing is a :rolleye: pathetic puddle of pompous puffery with lashings of lunacy and a side salad of sovcit stupid.

The 'Handbook' starts off ranting about Natural Law but then waxes hysterical about what violates Natural Law. Did you know that:
All forms of medical practice are based on false, propagandized to support mind control through the business of 'medicine' and violate Natural Law. [ALL CAPZ crazee converted to mixed case for readability here and elsewhere]
and, in case you're wondering about your teeth:
Dentistry is a branch of the fraudulent business known as 'medicine'.
There's sovcit crazee too:
All government apparatuses such as certifying, licensing, permitting are issued and maintained in violation of Natural Law.
[...]
Perpetuating, supporting or promoting fraudulent law systems (such as Admiralty, Civil, or Common Law) violates Natural Law.
[...]
Promoting government violates Natural Law.
There's also a pervasive fear of demonic influences, aaaggghhhh!!!

I can see it will appeal to those New Agey types with soft-boiled brains who like anything with 'natural' in its label and babble about frequencies, energies, higher planes, reincarnation, etc.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”