Cindy Currier Deeply Disturbs Me

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

Yes, Cindy Currier disturbs me. Deeply. Or at least her videos do. And they'll likely disturb you, too.Cindy, who says she's a retired psychotherapist, believes in some very wacky things:Published on May 5, 2015Evidence suggests that there are several subterranean races operating beneath the USA utilizing Walmart and other big box stores as supply chains. There is also evidence that humans are being held captive in these locations. Over the years there have been planned operations to purge these locations and rescue the people. To our knowledge, this has not yet happened.Some more things she believes: Published on May 27, 2015The Texas floods are HAARP induced false-flag attacks designed to create fear-food for the draco royals. We can transform this situation by sending our love, compassion and joy to the People of Texas! Published on May 20, 2015American food products contain nanoparticles programmed with classified military "frequencies" that deliver "working orders" to the human body. This is a DARPA sponsored U.S. military program that thousands of Americans know about (as evidenced by the numbers of articles written and views on this   Published on May 14, 2015Humans naturally possess all the preventative and curative factors for life, health, and wellness and have NO need for medicine. In fact, Port-A-Potty companies collect and sell our urine for pharmaceuticals. Published on May 16, 2015It appears that the Large Hadron Collider may be a super-colossal attempt to back-engineer the human pineal gland. 8,923 subscribers • 589,705 views Joined Sep 11, 2010 DescriptionThis channel has evolved, just as I have evolved. It started as a place to display public notices so humanity would have a lawful basis for gaining our freedom from the Banking Elite. This channel also became a place to express personal thoughts and to stay in contact with loved ones. Now, in 2015, it is a platform for what I feel is the most important work I've ever done: waking up humanity so earth can be free.I am a retired licensed psychotherapist in private practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia. I retired when I realized how my profession was being used to socially engineer the population into a state of mindless compliance. I am currently staying in North Carolina.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

What do you bet there are no formal requirements to be a "licensed professional counselor" in VA?

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Tesibria

Post by Tesibria »

o.m.goodness.!! 

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline
gatsby

Post by gatsby »

This is weird: When I search for "cindy currier counselor," the first search result is for "Ann D. Donovan, LPC," who is a counselor based in Cindy's former state of Virginia. It appears to be totally irrelevant, but Google doesn't make mistakes.Do you suppose Cindy is an alien who took over Ann's body? 

ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

Well some of her stuff isn't any more far-fetched than what Joseph Smith made up while rebreathing in a hat with a stone at the bottom. 

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
gatsby

Post by gatsby »

Here's a list of her YouTube videos.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

My fav is the Port-O-Potty one!  These things are rarely cleaned, let alone used as collectors for lab samples.  

I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
gatsby

Post by gatsby »

At Starship Earth: The Big Picture: if you have had time to explore more of Cindy Kay’s videos at Rise Together, her YouTube channel, you may have seen several she published about Hollywood actors playing the roles of key personalities in our reality.She explained that Lucille Ball played the role of Queen Elizabeth, (yes, there’s a stretch) and after Lucille passed, her sister, actor Betty White stepped in. You can see for yourself the revelations Cindy has personally explored in these videos.[snip]One character I found particularly interesting when I visited WellAware1.com again was David Rockefeller Jr., who apparently plays the role of Sheriff Joe Arpaio here in Phoenix, Arizona. That was new to me.At WellAware1 they show how the biometrics Cindy spoke of works, and compare certain facial features and anatomy that cannot be hidden or camouflaged and they took it one step further with Sheriff Joe. They explained how they chose his name.The pseudonym he is using is an abbreviation for the following:AR = Arizona Yes I know AZ is but that’s the little game they play.PA = Pennsylvania where he was Mayor of Philadelphia Frank RizzoiO = The Chicago Improve company where he got his acting skills as did the majority of all the talent he uses for his and his family’s productions.

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

She looks so normal and sounds quite like a counselor at times as she shifts back and forth from one reality to another.  She may have something like multiple personality disorder.  Watch the eye movements.   I have encountered several people who were high functioning in one mental state and then shift into another  for a bit and then back to appearing normal.Some of them have an awareness of their condition in one state but not in others.  You can imagine what hell this is.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociat ... disorderIf you read through the wiki article, you can see that there is no agreement of what it is or how to classify it.  But there are enough things there to make me think this woman has some condition like this.  I have known quite a few people who have gone into the field of psychotherapy because they were trying to learn about and fix themselves due to childhood traumas.  She reminds me of them.  She shows an awareness of them and suggests they not watch her videos.I am not trained in this field, but I been around people like this enough to get a sense of what their lives are like.  Some can function enough to keep a job, a place to live and long term relationships. A lot of them are on the street or on SSI. 

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

I have encountered several people who were high functioning in one mental state and then shift into another  for a bit and then back to appearing normal.Some of them have an awareness of their condition in one state but not in others.  You can imagine what hell this is. ​I know what you mean. Lynn Radin is another such person.  She has a channel on Youtube called Crooked Doctors.  On first impression, she sounds coherent, intelligent, and pleasant enough.  The kind of person you might like to have as a neighbor.  But as you listen to her go on and on, you gradually realize that she's batshit crazy.  Her channel (she also has a blog) is one long stream of stories about the people who have persecuted her.  Medical school personnel, police officers, judges, lawyers, mental health professionals, even her landlord.

Am I being detained?
esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

The Bay Area attracts people like this.   They tend to be creative, imaginative, talented, highly skilled in some area and would score very high on IQ tests.  it a matter of whether the 'alters' interfere with daily functions or not.  It also depends on what kind of 'alters' they have.  If an 'alter' is aggressive and has no self-control, you know where they will end up.But some seems to be quite harmless, just nutty.  Also, note that the condition has been diagnosed 3 to 9 times more often in females than males.   I think that range tells us that the condition has not been studied enough and what is out there as information is very shaky. 

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Cindy also has a website: http://www.americanlawoftheland.com/In the Announcements section, you can see that she fancies herself a judge of some kind and has issued several legal orders, much like our hero John Darash/Vidurek.On April 26th, she issued a "Writ of Replevin" in which she ordered sheriffs to take possession of the Federal Reserve, the United Nations, and various other entities (including Paypal!).  No word yet on how it's working out. 

Am I being detained?
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Just saw that one of Cindy's youtube videos is titled: "Human baby meat served in 90% of American fast food places."

Am I being detained?
gatsby

Post by gatsby »

She may not have used ink for that thumbprint.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

She may not have used ink for that thumbprint. /monthly_2015_06/screenshot_20150613-120449.png.66c7d3a1be6888022480e987da61dd6e.png">/monthly_2015_06/screenshot_20150613-120449.thumb.png.bc4da8b7e0b3e1be52c83607b533cd8d.png">O.M.G. I think you're right.*shudder* ​

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

Just saw that one of Cindy's youtube videos is titled: "Human baby meat served in 90% of American fast food places." ​Some of Willie's callers have been saying that, too, but they specifically say it's at the restaurant that starts with McD.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

I think they're FOS.  It's Baby Human Meat.  A gluten-free alternative to Soylent Green. 

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

She may not have used ink for that thumbprint. /monthly_2015_06/screenshot_20150613-120449.png.66c7d3a1be6888022480e987da61dd6e.png">/monthly_2015_06/screenshot_20150613-120449.thumb.png.bc4da8b7e0b3e1be52c83607b533cd8d.png">O.M.G. I think you're right.*shudder* ​​I don't think it would be very useful as a fingerprint, but it would be for DNA.

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

At Starship Earth: The Big Picture: if you have had time to explore more of Cindy Kay’s videos at Rise Together, her YouTube channel, you may have seen several she published about Hollywood actors playing the roles of key personalities in our reality.She explained that Lucille Ball played the role of Queen Elizabeth, (yes, there’s a stretch) and after Lucille passed, her sister, actor Betty White stepped in. You can see for yourself the revelations Cindy has personally explored in these videos.[snip]One character I found particularly interesting when I visited WellAware1.com again was David Rockefeller Jr., who apparently plays the role of Sheriff Joe Arpaio here in Phoenix, Arizona. That was new to me.At WellAware1 they show how the biometrics Cindy spoke of works, and compare certain facial features and anatomy that cannot be hidden or camouflaged and they took it one step further with Sheriff Joe. They explained how they chose his name.The pseudonym he is using is an abbreviation for the following:AR = Arizona Yes I know AZ is but that’s the little game they play.PA = Pennsylvania where he was Mayor of Philadelphia Frank RizzoiO = The Chicago Improve company where he got his acting skills as did the majority of all the talent he uses for his and his family’s productions.​From the quote- for those who haven't heard of it, WellAware1 is a site run by a guy called dallasgoldbug, who claims just about everything we see on the news are skits played out by actors.  By "biometrics", he means there are people whose ears look similar to one another:  Actually, I'm fairly certain by now he does this for clickbait.    

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

The National Enquirer - Online Version 

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

All those morphing pictures remind me of what the Birthers used to do with pictures of Obama and Macolm X and others.

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

All those morphing pictures remind me of what the Birthers used to do with pictures of Obama and Macolm X and others.​Yeah, he has a very long "investigation" page about the Obamas on his site, where he "proves" MIchelle Obama is really Rain Pryor, Barack's father is really Richard Pryor and one of their daughters is really Willow Smith.

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

The Rockefeller-Chase (see what I did there?) almost works. The Yellen-Stewart is not even close.

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

My brother is a psychiatrist. One of his favorite Far Side cartoons:

Joe Biden: "Wearing masks is not a political statement. It's a scientific imperative."

It’s the pandemic, stupid!
Turtle

Post by Turtle »

There was a similar phenomenon I noticed when I used to watch the old "Love Connection" shows.  It was almost always with the guys, but when they introduce the guy to the audience, where he lives, occupation, etc., occasionally there will be a "people say he looks like <celebrity>".  It was always a hit with the audience, because the guy did not look anything like the celebrity.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”