Anthony Williams, Private Attorney General

Baidn

Re: Anthony Williams, Private Attorney General

Post by Baidn »

BigSkip wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:49 am
Gregg wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:44 pm Even if the Feds let him out, they're just gonna release him to Florida. Doesn he not get that?
I saw in one of the docs he is claiming his Florida charges have been "vacated" or something like that. I think he is starting to believe his own lies.
For someone with as many run-ins with law enforcement as him ATW has a remarkable ability to misunderstand the facts of a situation, even as they are physically playing out on him personally. In this specific case he believes that you can't be tried for a crime while serving time on another sentence, so in his warped view the federal government must have overridden the state charges in order to put him on trial thus rendering them null and void. Something that is obviously not true to anyone with a working brain who stops and thinks for a few seconds. Unfortunately Williams has always been a "hard sell" conman, relying on inundating the mark and others with high speed gibberish to throw them off or wear them down and that doesn't leave him with much time to reason things out.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:18 am ATW talked to Rudy Dumbass today. It was stupid. Sekrit Stuffs!
He was talking about some guy I never heard of before - Tony Viola. I did a quick search and seems like Tony was in the same fraudster business as ATW and just got out of prison. I have not researched this guy.
His website:
http://www.freetonyviola.com
His twitter: https://twitter.com/tonyviola
There's something a little poetically beautiful about the thought of poor Rudy and ATW falling prey to a jailhouse lawyer scam. I shouldn't but I kinda do hope that this will finally be the one that hooks Rudy and bankrupts his sorry ass for good. Seems more up his alley than the perpetual motion machine scam that his old buddy (Henkson I think?) kept trying to get him to funnel money into and scam others with.
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Off Topic
Googled Tony Viola. After getting a half page of FreeTonyViola links, I found the following. This guy is well remembered in Cleveland apparently. ATW can dream.
The criminals who brought you Northeast Ohio's housing crisis: Where are they 10 years later?
Tony Viola

Next to Gofman, prosecutors said Viola was one of the masterminds whose actions largely contributed to the mortgage crisis in Cleveland.

Federal prosecutors said Viola took part in a scheme to provide false information on mortgage applications, obtain loans for fake sales between he, Gofman and other participants, and kept the money while allowing banks to foreclose on most of the homes. The scheme involved more than 450 homes and $44 million in loans.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Rudy Dumbass and Anthony talked today. I didn't listen to it all. I did hear that ATW filed a motion to be released cuz COVID. He also says he was supposed to be sentenced yesterday but it was delayed until Sept. 3. I stopped listening then.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:25 am :snippity:
Bullet points:

Punk A-- General wants to be released from prison because COVID [fails to realize he has time still to serve in FL DoC and likely 15+ years coming from the Feds. He'll likely spend the rest of his life in prison]

Sentencing is change to 03SEP20, he thinks it's because "they're gonna have to release me" and they want him to stay in jail for a little while longer and he's got to be let go because his co-conspirators aren't going to do prison time. [I have yet to see anything in the court docs that say this will happen, all 3 cut deals, but I'm sure will do time]

The Punk A-- General wants LoneDummy to call in to the court sentencing day to speak for him, [To what end that LoneDummy is going to "help" the cause is anyone's guess :confused: ]. Apparently other Punk A-- General supporters have called the contact official and she has been rude to them, seeing as they no doubt would act just like LoneDummy when he calls gov offices, it would certainly be justifiable. Punk A-- General supposedly filed a motion for a new contact to be assigned.

LoneDummy's dumber half chimes in yabbering about some guy who made a 5 min youtube vid claiming COVID is a hoax [Then why pray tell should the Punk A--General be let out because of a hoax :bored: ]

Punk A-- General brings up Tony Violia again [He was involved with a mortgage fraud, he got off on a technicality on appeal]. LoneDummy tries to compare the man's losing in Fed court and "win" in state court like Francis Cox's case.

Punk A-- General plays the racism card and tries to claim once more the feds struck all the black jurors and hence why he was found guilty, LoneDummy once more calls for all trials to be live streamed, fails to realize that a lot of personal info is said during trials.

Punk A-- General claims that he's going to put in a motion to get video from a local FL news station that supposedly recorded his last trial in FL. Then complains that motions were made to keep him from blathering on about the bible and god during his trials and then complains about the US gov and says you have a better chance in communist trals than you do in the US, everyone in gov is corrupted by satan.

Punk A-- General complains about lawyers. End first call, calls back to listen to afore mentioned youtube vid, LoneDummy complains about not being able to see his mom because of COVID restrictions. Call ends with Punk A-- General being told to lock down, will call again on sunday.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
realist

Post by realist »

LoneDummy once more calls for all trials to be live-streamed, fails to realize that a lot of personal info is said during trials.
Trials are public. Anyone can attend. So that's no excuse.
ImageX 4 ImageX36
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I think it's more of a cost benefit thing coupled with the odds of disruption and delay. As was stated earlier trials are public so there's no real reason to require them to be livestreamed at all, if it's important to you: SHOW UP. Of course any additional technical procedure will require maintenance, investment etc etc and if required could result in pointless and possibly lengthy delays all draining money from the public purse and taxing the time resources of the courts for again something that is already open to the public. I don't work for the courts or anything like some people on here but I assume the courts aren't fans of pointlessly wasting money any more than anyone else is. Just my two cents.
hw_wiz

Post by hw_wiz »

Question for the lawyers out there. Since Florida has primary jurisdiction of ATW, does that mean that he will not get any credit for the time he has spent in the state of Hawaii (since 2017) against his upcoming sentence there? If so, he is NOT going to be happy when he learns that :rotflmao:
Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

Confinement is confinement. Probably Florida will credit the time spent in the Hawaii jail as if it were spent serving the Florida sentence.

As was pointed out, ATW is probably going to spend the rest of his life in one or another prison, so the totals are probably irrelevant.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

hw_wiz wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:36 pm Question for the lawyers out there. Since Florida has primary jurisdiction of ATW, does that mean that he will not get any credit for the time he has spent in the state of Hawaii (since 2017) against his upcoming sentence there? If so, he is NOT going to be happy when he learns that :rotflmao:
I'm not a lawyer, yet I've been following SovCits for over a decade. Yes, he will likely get credit in FL while in custody in HI, his real focus should be on his upcoming sentencing. In the vast majority of times I have seen someone catch a federal conviction while serving time for another felony conviction [state or federal], the new sentence runs consecutive to the previous one [Mike Parsons, Russell Landers, Kurt Johnson, Ed Brown are examples]. If that happens Williams will get time served credit from the feds for the time he's spent in jail from his indictment to his sentencing for his FL felonies, which is about 4 months, he's scheduled for release from the FL DoC in 2031, then the clock starts ticking for his federal time.
hw_wiz

Post by hw_wiz »

My question was would he get credit for the time he has been in Hawaii against both his Florida sentence and his upcoming Federal sentence. If He was not serving the Florida sentence then he would get the time credit against the federal sentence. As said earlier, it does not matter which he gets credit for, he is going to be in for a long time. I am just waiting to hear how he deals with that fact (if correct) once he learns it. Expect more fireworks and motions.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

hw_wiz wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:17 pm My question was would he get credit for the time he has been in Hawaii against both his Florida sentence and his upcoming Federal sentence. If He was not serving the Florida sentence then he would get the time credit against the federal sentence. As said earlier, it does not matter which he gets credit for, he is going to be in for a long time. I am just waiting to hear how he deals with that fact (if correct) once he learns it. Expect more fireworks and motions.
I've seen this from Florida... no, Florida doesn't give you "credit" for serving time elsewhere... While being held in another jurisdiction/agency on unrelated issues, they put the offender in a status called "suspense" -- they'll wait for their pound of flesh.
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

They truly want their pound of flesh. Sucks to be Phony Tony. I guess that does mean he has a guaranteed FL retirement to look forward to when he gets done with his Fed time. Like I said, see above.....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I'm personally generally in favor of rehabilitation and prison reform especially for nonviolent offenders but ATW is the perfect example of someone who is incapable of learning from their mistakes and completely unrepentant. There is zero doubt in my mind that if he ever leaves prison on his own power he'll be back playing con games inside of a year.
Notorial Dissent

I agree, I think rehabilitation is/should be the desired goal. The problem is, as you point out, people like ATW who don't want to change, who think they are right and everyone else is wrong. They quite simply NEVER will. He got a do-over in FL and immediately went back to his old habits, and look where it got him.

One of the few things I agree with in the step programs is the you ABSOLUTELY gotta honestly and sincerely admit and publicly acknowledge your problem, you gotta ask for forgiveness from those you wronged and then honestly and sincerely apologize, and if that it means leaving them alone, you know, family former friends because they can't stand the sight of you repentant and sober or otherwise, then so be it. Some hurts don't go away with an apology.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ScottComstock

Post by ScottComstock »

Latest drivel from the Pretend Attorney General: his request for release due to his son's death was denied, and he got a bunch of his friends to write the court (doc 1054 exhibits 2 & 3)!

1040 - ORDER (1) DENYING DEFENDANT ANTHONY WILLIAMS' MOTION TO FOR LEGAL MAIL TO BE PROVIDED TO HIM AND FOR HEARING, ECF NO. 1033 , AND (2) DENYING DEFENDANT ANTHONY WILLIAMS' MOTION TO SHOW THE GOVERNMENT IN COMPLICITY WITH THE COURT HAS DIVESTED PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS OF THE ABILITY TO PROPERLY RESEARCH, DRAFT AND RESPOND TO MOTIONS, ECF NO. 1037 as to (01) Anthony T. Williams - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE WES REBER PORTER on 6/23/2020. (emt, )
1041 - MOTION to Eradicate Duplicity and Multiplicity of the Bogus Charges - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)
1042 - EO: COURT ORDER GRANTING THE GOVERNMENT'S MOTION TO CONTINUE SENTENCING DATE as to (01) Anthony T. Williams re 1014 : The Government's Motion is HEREBY GRANTED, and Defendant's sentencing hearing is CONTINUED to September 3, 2020, at 2:30 p.m.
1043 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO ERADICATE DUPLICITY AND MULTIPLICTY OF THE BOGUS CHARGES re 1041 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
1044 - MOTION to Remove Susan Estores as Contact Person for Private Attorney General Anthony Williams' Sentencing Hearing - by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)
1045 - MOTION for a Copy of the Letter that was Sent to All of the Victims of Henry Malinay and Anabel Cabebe - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)
1046 - EO: as to (01) Anthony T. Williams: Defendant, Anthony T. Willams' (1), MOTION (Dkt. 1044 ) to Remove Susan Estores as Contact Person for Private Attorney General Anthony Williams' Sentencing Hearing and MOTION (Dkt. 1045 ) for a Copy of the Letter that was Sent to all of the Victims of Henry Malinay and Anabel Cabebe; will be consideredby Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a Non Hearing Motion. Government's Response Memorandum is due: 7/13/2020. Government Reply Memorandum is due: 7/27/2020
1047 - ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S EMERGENCY MOTION TO BE RELEASED DUE TO THE DEATH OF THE UNDERSIGNED'S YOUNGEST SON re 982 as to Anthony T. Williams (1) - Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 6/30/2020.
1048 - SUPPLEMENTAL EXHIBIT to 1045 MOTION for a Copy of the Letter that was Sent to All of the Victims of Anabel Cabebe and Henry Malinay - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit S, # 2 Mailing Documentation)
1049 - MOTION for Immediate Release Due to Staff and Inmates Contracting the Coronavirus - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Jeremiah Matau, # 2 Mailing Documentation)
1051 - RESPONSE by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 1044 MOTION to Remove Susan Estores as Contact Person for Private Attorney General Anthony Wiliams' Sentencing Hearing, 1045 MOTION for a Copy of the Letter that was Sent to All of the Victims of Henry Malinay and Anabel Cabebe (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 07/10/2020)
1052 - (no document) EO: Given the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii's June 1, 2020 Temporary General Order Regarding District of Hawaii Response to COVID-19 Emergency and June 29, 2020 Order Authorizing the Use of Telephonic and Video Hearings pursuant to the CARES Act, the 1049 MOTION for Immediate Release Due to Staff and Inmates Contracting the Coronavirus will be considered by Magistrate Judge Kenneth J. Mansfield as a Non Hearing Motion. * Government Response Memorandum is due by July 29, 2020 * U.S. Probation Office optional response is also due by July 29, 2020 1049 MOTION for Immediate Release Due to Staff and Inmates Contracting the Coronavirus will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order.
1053 - (no access) DRAFT PRESENTENCE INVESTIGATION REPORT (1)**Document Restricted** as to Anthony T. Williams; Sentencing Statements due by 07/30/2020. (Attachments: # 1 PSR Attachment A, # 2 Notice to Attorneys - Draft)(did) (Entered: 07/16/2020)
1054 - Motion Verifying Inmate Contracting COVID-19 in the FDC Honolulu Facility and Private Attorney General Anthony Williams Supplemental MOTION to be Immediately Released to Avoid Contracting this Deadly Virus - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit 1, # 2 Exhibit 2, # 3 Exhibit 3, # 4 Mailing Documentation)
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

ScottComstock wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:39 am :snippity:
Thank you again for my light weekend reading :thumbs:
hw_wiz

Post by hw_wiz »

Wow. 1054 is a doozy...

I love how all of his letters of support to the judge call him a "non-felon". Apparently no one knows what happened to him in Florida and Hawaii.

Also, if he is so worried about one female inmate having coronavirus, I say give him his release and send him back to Florida to serve his sentence there. There are only 6,217 cases of coronavirus in Florida's prisons (http://www.dc.state.fl.us/comm/covid-19.html). Obviously he believes that he will be safer there. :brickwallsmall:
boots

Post by boots »

Yeah, somehow a letter to the court from a friend, saying the inmate is innocent, doesn't carry much weight post-conviction.

Williams should be at least as mad at himself as he is at "lawyers" in a vague general sense. From where I sit, lawyers didn't do near the damage to him that he did to himself.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

hw_wiz wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:09 pm :snippity:
Wow. 1054 is a doozy...
I say give him his release and send him back to Florida to serve his sentence there. :snippity:
The thing to remember when trying to understand the motivation behind ATWs motions like this is that he is as completely baffled by procedure as he is the law itself. He labors under multiple misconceptions, including a some truly astounding views on double jeopardy that cause him to believe that you can only be imprisoned for one thing at a time. To translate from his warped double talk: he thinks that when he was convicted in HI that overrode and nullified any time he had in his Florida convictions. In his mind if you are ever released from any facility for any reason you're off Scott free. I have no idea where he got that from but looking through his old trial stuff it seems to be a sincere and long held belief of his and does go some way to explaining why he rather foolishly refuses deals and help in his various new trials. He really does believe that if he can beat the rap completely in just the most recent one it will retroactively wipe out all his other guilty verdicts, at least in terms of prison time owed. Oh well there's always Sue Holland and a pardon from the CNC for him to lean on when he gets truly desperate :thumbs:
Notorial Dissent

I think part of his problem is that he suffers from the same issue that most sovcits ultimately fails come from, selective reading and cherry picking of material. He only ever reads part of it, not the whole thing so he never gets to the good stuff. The other part is he is just plain stupid and doesn't ever never learn from his mistakes, he just keeps on repeating them ad infinitum.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He is right that you can only be incarcerated for one thing at a time, one jurisdiction will wait until the other is done before you do time for them.

:rotflmao:
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Still no sign that the Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky from the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment aren't doing a rescue mission? After passing on Bruce Doucette, understandably hopes aren't high :lol: We know the 699th is busy keeping America free and safe! :flag:
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
hw_wiz

Post by hw_wiz »

Just a quick FYI. After several different filings by AW, sentencing is now set for October 26, 2020, at 2:30 p.m.
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

hw_wiz wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:47 pm Just a quick FYI. After several different filings by AW, sentencing is now set for October 26, 2020, at 2:30 p.m.
Poor Mr Williams will be so disappointed that all his exclamation marks have failed to convey the message that he is correct and should be free.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”