Anthony Williams, Private Attorney General

Notorial Dissent

Re: Anthony Williams, Private Attorney General

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I suspect some clerk is getting a serious education in what not to do and how not to file pleadings, and how to spot something that actually is important. Otherwise I suspect it is to keep ATW busy and out of other mischief, and to make sure he can't claim they denied him fair access or whatever. Not that he ultimately won't.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

Williams's attempt at pleadings show he has no legal knowledge at all, nor is he getting any help - not even typing - from his "Common Law Firm" or his purported admirers and past clients in Hawaii.
Notorial Dissent

Fortinbras wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:14 pm Williams's attempt at pleadings show he has no legal knowledge at all, nor is he getting any help - not even typing - from his "Common Law Firm" or his purported admirers and past clients in Hawaii.
I doubt seriously if his "Common Law Firm" is any more literate than he is, and the court has barred any of his "friends" from helping him or filing for him, so he has to go through poor Lars. ATW's biggest problem is that he didn't hang out on better sites where he could at least have learned how to draft a proper response and action, instead of the pretend ones that think Private Attorney General is a real thing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
realist

Post by realist »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:59 pm
Fortinbras wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:14 pm Williams's attempt at pleadings show he has no legal knowledge at all, nor is he getting any help - not even typing - from his "Common Law Firm" or his purported admirers and past clients in Hawaii.
I doubt seriously if his "Common Law Firm" is any more literate than he is, and the court has barred any of his "friends" from helping him or filing for him, so he has to go through poor Lars. ATW's biggest problem is that he didn't hang out on better sites where he could at least have learned how to draft a proper response and action, instead of the pretend ones that think Private Attorney General is a real thing.
Private Attorney General is a real thing. ATW is not one and his defense in this action is not the proper use of one even if he were.
ImageX 4 ImageX36
ScottComstock

Post by ScottComstock »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:59 pm I doubt seriously if his "Common Law Firm" is any more literate than he is, and the court has barred any of his "friends" from helping him or filing for him, so he has to go through poor Lars. ATW's biggest problem is that he didn't hang out on better sites where he could at least have learned how to draft a proper response and action, instead of the pretend ones that think Private Attorney General is a real thing.
He tried to get his friends to file stuff:
620 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING DEFENDANT'S "NOTICE TO THE COURT THAT PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS WILL HAVE DOCUMENTS FILED BY ANYONE WHOM HE DESIGNATES" On October 22, 2019, pro se Defendant Anthony T. Williams ("Defendant") filed a document titled "Notice to the Court that Private Attorney General Anthony Williams Will Have Documents Filed by Anyone Whom He Designates." [Dkt. no. 616 .] This filing is HEREBY CONSTRUED as a request to have two individuals William Wagener and Rosy Thomas be granted permission to file documents on Defendant's behalf ("Request"). See Request, Decl. of Counsel, Exh. A. First, Defendant is proceeding pro se, with Lars Isaacson, Esq., as his standby counsel. Mr. Isaacson has been dutifully filing documents on Defendant's behalf. Second, William Wagener and Rosy Thomas do not appear to be attorneys who are licensed to practice in this district, and therefore they are not permitted to represent Defendant. See Local Rule LR81.1(a) (stating that persons appearing pro se "must appear personally on behalf of themselves only and may not delegate that duty to another who is not authorized to practice in this court"). Defendant's Request is therefore DENIED. The Clerk's Office is DIRECTED to refuse to file any documents submitted by William Wagener, Rosy Thomas, or anyone other than Defendant or Mr. Isaacson
ETA: He himself has tried to file stuff in other matters:
In another matter before this Court, the
defendant attempted to file a pleading, and this Court found that the defendant
violated Haw. Rev. Stat. § 605-14 by engaging in the unauthorized practice of law.
See Malinay v. Nishimura, 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 115008 *5-7 (D. Hawaii Aug.
14, 2013.
(government's response to ATW's original request #616, see http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy- ... _619_0.pdf )

Referenced case: https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 82.7.0.pdf
Notorial Dissent

realist wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:56 am
Private Attorney General is a real thing. ATW is not one and his defense in this action is not the proper use of one even if he were.
For their purposes, and the purposes of reality, it is not a real thing and he is not one. The actual usage for it is well outside anything they are doing.
realist

Post by realist »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:49 pm
realist wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:56 am

For their purposes, and the purposes of reality, it is not a real thing and he is not one. The actual usage for it is well outside anything they are doing.
Which is what I said. Am I missing something?
ImageX 4 ImageX36
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Totally not surprised that Rosy and Wagener are trying to file shit. I am surprised that Rudy Dumbass and Billie Rene haven't done the same.
realist

Post by realist »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:51 pm Totally not surprised that Rosy and Wagener are trying to file shit. I am surprised that Rudy Dumbass and Billie Rene haven't done the same.
:yeah:
ImageX 4 ImageX36
hw_wiz

Post by hw_wiz »

Damm, reading all those new items definitely made my Thanksgiving even more fun!

My absolute favorite is his motion in limine (653_2):
8. Prohibit the prosecutors from blatantly lying to the jury and sine all prosecutors are professional and academically trained liars and every word out of their mouth is a lie, then prohibit the prosecutor from even speaking to the jury or addressing the court. Order the prosecutor to remain mute and thus it will ensure a fair trial.
AND
18. Prohibit the prosecutors from not calling their listed witnesses as the prosecutors did in Florida (Because they knew the undersigned was going to tear their witness a new asshole) to prevent the undersigned from facing his accusers as it is mandated by your 6th Amendment.
This would be a fun trial to watch... But for some reason, when I try to imagine this trial, all that comes to mind is Colin Ferguson's trial:

Q: The only time you have seen the suspect is on TV, am I correct?
A: I saw you shoot me, and I have seen you on TV.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Wait, what? If the prosecutor must remain mute, how would he call, or be prohibited from not calling, his listed witnesses.

Could ATW add the listed witnesses on his list and call them as hostile witnesses without needing the silent prosecutor to do it for him? It would render point 18 moot.

I don't think a lack of a prosecution presentation would help his chances with a jury.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

hw_wiz wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:25 pm Damm, reading all those new items definitely made my Thanksgiving even more fun!

My absolute favorite is his motion in limine (653_2):
8. Prohibit the prosecutors from blatantly lying to the jury and sine all prosecutors are professional and academically trained liars and every word out of their mouth is a lie, then prohibit the prosecutor from even speaking to the jury or addressing the court. Order the prosecutor to remain mute and thus it will ensure a fair trial.
AND
18. Prohibit the prosecutors from not calling their listed witnesses as the prosecutors did in Florida (Because they knew the undersigned was going to tear their witness a new asshole) to prevent the undersigned from facing his accusers as it is mandated by your 6th Amendment.
This would be a fun trial to watch... But for some reason, when I try to imagine this trial, all that comes to mind is Colin Ferguson's trial:

Q: The only time you have seen the suspect is on TV, am I correct?
A: I saw you shoot me, and I have seen you on TV.
These guys are totally on board with the concept for another upcoming trial, though...

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
ScottComstock

Post by ScottComstock »

Here are the latest documents in the Pretend Attorney General case, linked to my server. Looks like he's STILL trying to get On Second Thought to film his trial (see new appeal), and pay close attention to document 741 and its attachments, as it seems the good Pretend Attorney General has been attempting to intimidate prosecutors, the judge, and possibly witnesses!

A large number of documents on the docket are sealed ex parte applications as to ATW and are not listed.

654 - Letter addressed to Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi from Lars Robert Isaacson, Esq., standby counsel for (01) Anthony T. Williams, dated November 21, 2019, Re: current subpoena date. (emt, ) (Entered: 11/25/2019)
655 - EO: COURT ORDER DIRECTING THE GOVERNMENT AND UNITED STATES MARSHALS SERVICE REGARDING PRODUCTION OF DEFENDANT WILLIAMS TO THE FEDERAL BUILDING OR COURTHOUSE FOR THE PURPOSE OF REVIEWING DISCOVERY NOT PERMITTED TO BE TRANSPORTED INTO FDC HONOLULU. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (afe)
656 - EO : COURT ORDER REGARDING MOTIONS (DKT. 651 , 652 , 653) FILED ON NOVEMBER 22, 2019. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (afe)
672 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 644 MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO STOP WITHHOLDING DISCOVERY MATERIAL AND PROVIDE TO PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS ALL DISCOVERY DUE TO HIM" (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 11/27/2019)
677 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "MOTION IN OPPOSITION TO ORDER DENYING PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS SELECTIVE PROSECUTION MOTION" re 570 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
684 - RESPONSE by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 639 MOTION DEFENDANT'S MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE" (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 11/29/2019)
685 - ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO STOP WITHHOLDING DISCOVERY MATERIAL AND PROVIDE TO PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS ALL DISCOVERY DUE TO HIM re 644 as to Anthony T. Williams (1) - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE KENNETH J. MANSFIELD on 12/2/2019.
686 - MOTION DEFENDANTS PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS MOTION FOR GOVERNMENT TO ESTABLISH THAT THESE PROCEEDINGS ARE AVERSARIAL by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Memorandum of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 12/02/2019)
687 - MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION TO VIEW UNENCRYPTED HARD DRIVES AT THE FDC" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 12/02/2019)
688 - MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION OF ANTHONY WILLIAMS TO PLEAD GUILTY IF THE SATANTIC PROSECUTORS KENNETH SORENSON AND GREGG PARIS YATES CAN PROVIDE ALL PROOF OF CLAIMS SUBMITTED IN MOTION, OTHERWISE THE GOVERNMENT AGREES TO DISMISS THIS CASE ON ITS OWN MOTION by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 12/02/2019)
689 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FILED ON DECEMBER 2, 2019 as to Anthony T. Williams: On December 2, 2019, pro se Defendant Anthony T. Williams ("Defendant") filed three motions, (dkt. nos. 686 , 687 , 688) which are suitable for disposition without a hearing pursuant to Local Rule 7.1(c) and without a response from Plaintiff the United States of America. The motions are therefore taken under advisement, and no further filings regarding any of the motions will be considered unless the filing party obtains leave of Court prior to filing. IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (emt, )
690 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR "MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE" re 639 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)(emt, )
691 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "MOTION OF PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS DEMANDING THE GOVERNMENT TO CHANGE IT'S [SIC] NAME FROM THE DEPARTMENT JUSTICE TO EITHER THE DEPARTMENT OF INJUSTICE OR THE DEPARTMENT OF UNLAWFUL PROSECUTIONS" re 652 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (emt, )
692 - ORDER CONTINUING TRIAL DATE AND EXCLUDING TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT as to (01) Anthony T. Williams, (02) Anabel Cabebe, (03) Barbara Williams - Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 12/6/2019.
693 - MEMORANDUM in Opposition by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 633 MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION OF PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, ANTHONY T. WILLIAMS CHALLENGING THE JURISDICTION OF THE FEDERAL CORPORATION CALLED THE UNITED STATES OR UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS OUTLINED IN TITLE 28 USC 3002(15)1(1)" (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 12/06/2019)
694 - Private Attorney General Anthony Williams MOTION Challenging Compliance With Grand Jury Selection Procedures - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation) (emt, ) (Entered: 12/09/2019)
695 - P.A.G. Anthony Williams REPLY to Government's Response to 644 Defendant's MOTION FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO STOP WITHHOLDING DISCOVERY MATERIAL AND PROVIDE TO PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS ALL DISCOVERY DUE TO HIM" - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation) (emt, ) (Entered: 12/09/2019)
696 - NOTICE OF APPEAL (Interlocutory) - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. Filing fee $ Not Paid. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation) (emt, ) Modified on 12/10/2019 USCA NO. 19-10435 (emt, ). (Entered: 12/09/2019)
697 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO VIEW UNENCRYPTED HARD DRIVES AT THE FDC re 687 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. ( JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (emt, )
698 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANTS MOTIONS FILED ON DECEMBER 2, 2019 (DKT. NOS. 686 AND 688) as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (emt, )
699 - USCA Case Number as to (01) Anthony T. Williams 19-10435 for 696 Notice of Appeal - Interlocutory filed by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (emt, )
700 - USCA TIME SCHEDULE ORDER as to (01) Anthony T. Williams re ECF No. 696 , USCA NO. 19-10435. (emt, )
704 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FILED ON DECEMBER 6, 2019 re 694 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (emt, )
705 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS EX PARTE REQUEST FOR TRANSPORT OF INCARCERATED PARTY" re 651 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. ( JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)(emt, )
706 - Attorney/Pro Se Appeal Packet re 696 Notice of Appeal - Interlocutory filed by (01) Anthony T. Williams, USCA NO. 19-10435. (Attachments: # 1 Notice of Appeal, # 2 Instructions for Criminal Appeals, # 3 Additional Instructions for Transcript Designation and Ordering Form, # 4 Letter Re: Court Reporters, # 5 Transcript Designation and Ordering Form, # 6 Docket Sheet) (emt, )
711 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTIONS CHALLENGING JURISDICTION (DKT. NOS. 633 AND 645) as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. ( JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (emt, )
720 - MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION TO BE PROVIDED ACCESS TO AN UNMONITORED TELEPHONE OR TELEPHONE PROVIDED BY STANDBY COUNSEL by Anthony T. Williams. (Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 12/20/2019)
730 - EP : Criminal Final Pretrial Conference as to (01) Anthony T. Williams, (02) Anabel Cabebe held on 12/23/2019.
732 - EP : (AMENDED) re 730 Criminal Final Pretrial Conference as to (01) Anthony T. Williams and (02) Anabel Cabebe held on 12/23/2019.
731 - REPORT OF FINAL PRETRIAL CONFERENCE, MINUTES AND ORDER as to (01) Anthony T. Williams, (02) Anabel Cabebe - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE WES REBER PORTER on 12/23/2019.
733 - AMENDED REPORT OF FINAL PRETRIAL CONFERENCE, MINUTES AND ORDER re 732 as to (01) Anthony T. Williams, (02) Anabel Cabebe - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE WES REBER PORTER on 12/24/2019.
735 - ORDER of USCA as to (01) Anthony T. Williams re 696 Notice of Appeal - Interlocutory, USCA NO. 19-10435
736 - REQUEST for Discovery - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation) (emt, ) (Entered: 12/27/2019)
737 - EO: COURT ORDER GRANTING IN PART AND DENYING IN PART DEFENDANT'S FIRST MOTION IN LIMINE re: 653 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
740 - EO: ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S REQUEST FOR DISCOVERY, FILED DECEMBER 27, 2019 (DKT. NO. 736) as to (1) Anthony T. Williams IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (jo)
741 - MOTION to Vacate GOVERNMENTS PRETRIAL MOTION TO VACATE WITNESS LIST EXCHANGE DEADLINE by USA as to Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration Gregg Paris Yates, # 2 Exhibit A, # 3 Exhibit B, # 4 Exhibit C, # 5 Exhibit D)(Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 12/31/2019)
742 - PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL Anthony Williams DECLARATION THAT LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI IS NOT THE JUDGE IN THIS CASE BUT A PROSECUTOR WORKING FOR THE U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE DISGUISING HERSELF DRESSED IN A BLACK ROBE - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Envelope) (ens) (Entered: 01/02/2020)

ETA: link to document 742 & attachment are fixed
ETA2: link to document 711 fixed
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

742 link is not working for me.

No wonder Lars wants to wash his hands of this crazy!
ScottComstock

Post by ScottComstock »

Azastan wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:34 am 742 link is not working for me.
Fixed.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL Anthony Williams DECLARATION THAT Lt Root Beer IS NOT THE Airborne Assault Dachshund IN THIS CASE BUT A disguised Beagle WORKING FOR THE U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE DISGUISING HERSELF DRESSED IN Wiener Shaped Body with big floppy ears and oversized paws -

FIFY

:rotflmao:
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Whip

Post by Whip »

LesLIE - wacky. :roll:
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

ScottComstock wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:38 am

Fixed.
Thanks!

Buncha petti FOGGERS here in this forum. I am shocked and surprised that we did not each get a declaration that we are also pseudoFOGGERS.
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

711 link needs a 0 not a 1 at the end.
Nevertheless many thanks for all this entertainment.
ScottComstock

Post by ScottComstock »

Lansdowne wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:46 pm 711 link needs a 0 not a 1 at the end.
Nevertheless many thanks for all this entertainment.
742 link fixed.
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

And yet Lars filed #720 so that Mr Williams can have unmonitored telephonic communications with his 'witnesses'.
ScottComstock

Post by ScottComstock »

Azastan wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:55 pm And yet Lars filed #720 so that Mr Williams can have unmonitored telephonic communications intimidation with his 'witnesses'.
Fixed it for you ;)
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

ScottComstock wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:28 pm
Azastan wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:55 pm And yet Lars filed #720 so that Mr Williams can have unmonitored telephonic communications intimidation with his 'witnesses'.
Fixed it for you ;)
Aye yup.
boots

Post by boots »

Azastan wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:30 pm
ScottComstock wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:28 pm
Fixed it for you ;)
Aye yup.
The weird thing about conmen like Williams is that their followers and even their dupes think that they are great people doing society a service. They're probably not very bright, but I imagine that he would have no problem getting credulous dupes to show up and spew memorized gibberish at the court, if he asked them to. Sad but true.
hw_wiz

Post by hw_wiz »

I am still trying to understand why he thinks that his defense will take 25 days :think: . I can understand the prosecution taking 12 days because they need to explain exactly what he did, and how he did, it to the jury.

IANAL, but I am expecting that 90% of his time will be taken up by him fighting with the court over every objection the prosecution makes over his questions and statements to the jury (and that will be a huge number). I wonder how many times he will be held in contempt of court during the trial...

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”