Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

Abe_Froman

Dave doubles down- CIA threats! OH NO!!

Post by Abe_Froman »

From Douche Bag Dave Schmidt :liar:

Abe,

When you brought Mr. into the picture, you brought the CIA into the picture. They do not like their people being attacked like that, they are very patient. I do not care what other blog sites report, that is their problem, not mine.

If you are smart for yourself, you may want to just go away. The more you write and talk the more rope you are giving to the people you are pissing off.

Dave Schmidt
The Sedona Connection
www.thesedonaconnection.com
Red Panda

Re: Dave doubles down- CIA threats! OH NO!!

Post by Red Panda »

Interesting new angle Dave is spinning now. We can now add the CIA to the cast of characters which includes The Elders, The Dragon Families, and The Trusts. His radio show this week was even shorter this week than last - it has gone from 2 hrs down to 26 minutes, now yesterday down to 10 minutes. There must be some really secret stuff going on in the background that they don't want Dave to even do an overview of the entire process which is what he said he was going to do. Not that we need to hear it again though :bored:

As far as the private exchange goes, while before it was said they were waiting for the Inauguration to take place, now Dave says they are waiting for the new Treasury Secretary to be in place. Really? Thousands of folks sent their Dinar/Dong/ZIM to somebody, and that somebody says they won't exchange it until this or that happens? I wonder what their exchange contract looks like. Of course, these folks won't complain, for fear of being locked out of the exchange. Meanwhile the folks who collected the currency just keep kicking the can further down the road instead of completing their end of the deal.

Quite a tale you are caught up in, Dave.
Abe_Froman

Re: Dave doubles down- CIA threats! OH NO!!

Post by Abe_Froman »

Red Panda wrote:Interesting new angle Dave is spinning now. We can now add the CIA to the cast of characters which includes The Elders, The Dragon Families, and The Trusts. His radio show this week was even shorter this week than last - it has gone from 2 hrs down to 26 minutes, now yesterday down to 10 minutes. There must be some really secret stuff going on in the background that they don't want Dave to even do an overview of the entire process which is what he said he was going to do. Not that we need to hear it again though :bored:

As far as the private exchange goes, while before it was said they were waiting for the Inauguration to take place, now Dave says they are waiting for the new Treasury Secretary to be in place. Really? Thousands of folks sent their Dinar/Dong/ZIM to somebody, and that somebody says they won't exchange it until this or that happens? I wonder what their exchange contract looks like. Of course, these folks won't complain, for fear of being locked out of the exchange. Meanwhile the folks who collected the currency just keep kicking the can further down the road instead of completing their end of the deal.

Quite a tale you are caught up in, Dave.
Yes it's amazing how many organizations according to Dave are involved in this nonsense. Next thing you know he will claim the queen of England is involved
Abe_Froman

Davies & Zap's anger

Post by Abe_Froman »

I think there are 2 primary reasons Dave the Douchebag and Jerzy Babkowski are so angry with sites such as this as well as the video masterpieces done by the "Sausage King of Chicago":

1. Ego - these idiots seem to be pretty much failures in life and not the brightest bulbs on the proverbial Christmas tree. They have "fans", followers, whatever you want to call them who look to THEM for wisdom and guidance! Somebody makes these tard sticks feel important and smart! When they see videos deriding and humiliating them with satire based on FACTS - it infuriates them. After all - how DARE anyone question them? They are VIP's saving the world! Not only smarter than the rest of us ( in their own minds) but morally superior by playing "save the world make believe".

2. Fiscal hit - if people are woken up to the fact these guys are all con men they will stop donating ( ZAP seems hysterical about this), people will stop buying into the "private investment programs", historical bond BS, and worse of all for Douche Bag Dave - we may be lowering attendance at his scam workshops

Hence the EMPTY threats of legal action by these ass wads... ;)
ssmith

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

Post by ssmith »

Zap "The Ghoul's" latest escapade:

Family blames Calgary police after images of dead body go online

Tara Tailfeathers, for Valentine’s Day, sent her grandparents drawings her young daughter made. A teepee, the sun, an animal scene. The gesture, Ms. Tailfeathers’ family said, encapsulated her thoughtful demeanour.

But now, Ms. Tailfeathers’ family is distressed by other images associated with her: Photos of the woman’s dead body on the Internet.

Ms. Tailfeathers was found dead on April 3 in a room she was renting in Calgary. The man who found her curled up beside her bed told The Globe and Mail he took photographs, including at least one of emergency medical service personnel examining her belongings and of a police officer near an empty gurney. The Tailfeathers are accusing the Calgary Police Service (CPS) of treating their relative poorly, perhaps because she was an Indigenous woman. CPS denies the allegations.

The battle highlights how Indigenous communities distrust Canadian police forces and how easy it is to disseminate gruesome photos of the dead without consequence.

Ms. Tailfeathers’ case is tangled, with complications ranging from potential drug use to the obscure website where the photos emerged. CPS said it followed protocol; the Tailfeathers remain skeptical as they grieve.

Ms. Tailfeathers and Jerzy Babkowski each rented rooms in a northeast Calgary home. Mr. Babkowski said Ms. Tailfeathers’ boyfriend asked him to check on her after not hearing from the 35-year-old for a few days. Mr. Babkowski said the landlord gave him permission to use a spare key to access Ms. Tailfeathers’ room.

The man found Ms. Tailfeathers, who was a member of Alberta’s Blood Tribe, deceased. He called 911 and took photos. EMS arrived and Mr. Babkowski took more photos.

CPS said it arrived next, removed Mr. Babkowski from Ms. Tailfeathers’ quarters, and took a statement from him. A medical examiner, CPS said, determined Ms. Tailfeathers’ death was not suspicious and therefore the house was not considered a crime scene and no investigation was necessary. (Officials believe she may have overdosed and had been dead for days.)

Because the death was not considered criminal, Mr. Babkowski was free to stay in the home and it was left unsecured. Police said this is protocol.

But the Tailfeathers say police should have investigated and done more to prevent Mr. Babkowski from taking photos.

“Either [CPS] treated her that way because she was an aboriginal woman, or they treated her that way because she was a drug user, or they treated her that way because they are totally incompetent,” Esther Tailfeathers, Tara’s aunt, a physician, said this week. “They need to own one of those because this is wrong. It is totally unacceptable.”

Dr. Tailfeathers practises medicine on the Blood reserve, which is struggling with a fentanyl crisis. She argued that because Ms. Tailfeathers had been dead for days, police should have launched a homicide investigation.

The Alberta Ministry of Justice and Solicitor General are in charge of the province’s medical examiner’s office. The length of time a person has been dead does not determine whether a death is considered suspicious, a spokeswoman said. The ministry would not discuss Ms. Tailfeathers’ case because of privacy reasons.

One of Ms. Tailfeathers’ relatives found pictures online of her dead body on April 5. (Mr. Babkowski confirmed to The Globe that he took the pictures but denied posting them on the Web.) The Tailfeathers said the family asked Google and the website administrator to have the images removed. The police did the same and deployed its cybercrime team, CPS Inspector Terry Larson said.

But there is nothing the police can do when photos like those of Ms. Tailfeathers surface online.

It is “super, major, bad taste,” to do so, but “not illegal,” Insp. Larson said.

“We sought Crown opinion on this, to see if there is anything that can be chargeable, and there is nothing,” he said. “We’re as upset and abhorred by that posting – I can’t say as much as the family, but close to it.”

Alberta Health Services, when asked about EMS protocol regarding people near, or photographing, responders assisting patients, said: “While we strongly support the respectful treatment of anyone in our care, paramedics have no policing authority to physically intervene under any circumstance.”

Elle-Máijá Tailfeathers said she believes CPS mishandled everything from securing the house to addressing the photos.

“I wasn’t able to sleep for days because every time I closed my eyes all I could see was this graphic image of my cousin,” she said.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... e34746722/
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Wonder how much he was paid for those images.
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

I must confess that, unlike many of you longtime readers of this site, I was not familiar with Benjamin Fulford and his over-the-top delusions about the global economic scene. However,
I just came across this little nugget on NESARA News that intrigued me.
This Saturday a delegation from the White Dragon Society, including this writer, will be heading to Bougainville in the Solomon Islands to meet with King David Peii II to discuss how to reopen the Panguna mine, which contains about $170 trillion worth of gold and copper.
Unsurprisingly, Ben needs to check his math. The mine has reserves of 12 million ounces of gold, worth about $17 billion and a billion tons of 0.34% copper, worth about $190 billion. Note that is for the fully refined product, rather than the value of the ore in the ground. And of course, mines can't extract all of that ore all at once; it takes decades.
Representatives of Rio Tinto did not respond to multiple WDS attempts to contact them. If an agreement is not reached with the Rothschilds, the WDS will, if necessary, use as much weight of the world’s military as needed to help King David make the gold and other metals available, in an environmentally friendly manner, for the benefit of the planet...The WDS will report more on the situation after a June 10-14th visit to the Island.
Stunning. The owners of the mine are declining to meet with this loon and his merry band of friends, who were presumably spending money grifted from their followers, on a fun little junket to the jungles of Papua New Guinea. Bet the local government, who has been opposing Rio Tinto for decades, often including armed violence, finds itself in agreement with the mining company's decision, and they won't be meeting with Fulford and company either.
In any case, the Khazarian mafia has been suffering a stunning series of defeats in recent months as their planetary control grid collapses in increasingly visible ways.
Too bad the Khazarian Mafia doesn't actually exist, or we might be able to actually determine whether they are suffering defeats and the collapse of their global planetary control grid. Near as I can figure, "Khazarian Mafia" is just the latest in a seemingly endless string of obscure codewords to refer to Jews.
Last week representatives from Citibank and US Ambassador to Indonesia Joseph Donovan promised Indonesian President Joko Widodo they would wipe out all of Indonesia’s external debt in exchange for 12,500 tons of gold but they left empty handed, WDS sources in Indonesia say.
Really? Again, what is it with these people and math? 12,500 tons of gold would be worth something like $2 trillion. Indonesia's external sovereign debt is just north of $300 billion. Oh, and the US gold reserve is something north of 8000 tons and global production is just over 3000 tons per year. So I have absolutely no idea where Indonesia, a relatively small gold producer at 100 tons per year, would get 12,500 tons of gold to buy its way out of trouble.

The rest of the post gets even weirder with all sorts of conspiracy allegations about the Rothschilds, the (imaginary) Khazarian mafia, all sorts of Illuminati and Bilderberg nonsense and even a comment on the recent tensions between Oman and a bunch of the other Arab countries.

I'm not surprised that people exist who spout this level of crazy. I'm just amazed that enough people out there are giving Fulford enough money for a trip like this… Unless, he is lying about or delusional about that too.
mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

OK, this is not the Landa China bond, but I'm posting it here anyway because it involves a Chinese bond scam of a similar type.

A Houston megachurch pastor and longtime spiritual adviser to President George W. Bush was indicted in federal court Thursday on claims that he sold more than $1 million in worthless Chinese bonds to vulnerable and elderly investors, some of whom lost their life savings to the alleged scheme.

A federal grand jury in Shreveport, La., returned a 13-count indictment accusing the Rev. Kirbyjon H. Caldwell and financial planner Gregory Alan Smith of wire fraud, money laundering and conspiracy, prosecutors said in a news release.

The two men were also sued by the Securities and Exchange Commission in the same federal court on allegations that they violated financial laws.

Caldwell and Smith, a 55-year-old who operates a Shreveport-based financial management firm, allegedly promised investors sky-high returns — sometimes 15 times what they invested — assuring them all along that they could be later sold for tens of millions of dollars.

In reality, prosecutors said, the bonds were collector’s items. “These bonds were issued by the former Republic of China prior to losing power to the communist government in 1949,” U.S. Attorney Alexander C. Van Hook said in a statement. “They are not recognized by China’s current government and have no investment value.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... 589146db73

US Attorney's Office press release: https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdla/pr/fe ... defrauding

Complaint; http://dig.abclocal.go.com/ktrk/pdf/Kir ... ctment.pdf

Also, there's someone named Shae Yatta Harper involved, as her SEC complaint mentions Kirbyjon Caldwell: https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complain ... harper.pdf
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Interesting - although its not Landa China directly, he must have been very close to that group. How many people can there be scamming people with worthless Chinese bonds? I noticed Landa China Global hasn't had a conference call in quite a while.
mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

LightinDarkness wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:22 pm Interesting - although its not Landa China directly, he must have been very close to that group. How many people can there be scamming people with worthless Chinese bonds? I noticed Landa China Global hasn't had a conference call in quite a while.
I know, that's why i brought it here. It's so bizarre, it's hard to believe it's not related somehow.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”