Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

Jeffrey

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

Post by Jeffrey »

I also notice that there is some sort of reciprocal action going on between Fulford, Neil Keenan and the Zap/Poof groups. i.e. Reinforcing each others claims, repeating each others claims. I haven't been able to notice any Dinar vendor that is associated with them but rather the main source of income and thus drive for the groups seems to be either the "private redemption groups", straight up donations, and some sort of advanced fee scam built around the "humanitarian projects".
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I am 100% convinced Landa/Kennan etc. are doing some sort of deep advanced fee scam. But they are very good at getting only the most stupid people to participate. They seem to lure people in with these applications to Landa for funding. Then they select the most stupid and draw them in deeper with promises of funding, but oh we just need $2k for a processing fee. And then they make the marks sign tons of (not legally enforceable, but the marks don't know that) NDAs and tell them they'll be getting their funds any month now. Then the marks stay quiet because they've been told if they go public with anything, they get no money.
Abe_Froman

Post by Abe_Froman »

LightinDarkness wrote:I am 100% convinced Landa/Kennan etc. are doing some sort of deep advanced fee scam. But they are very good at getting only the most stupid people to participate. They seem to lure people in with these applications to Landa for funding. Then they select the most stupid and draw them in deeper with promises of funding, but oh we just need $2k for a processing fee. And then they make the marks sign tons of (not legally enforceable, but the marks don't know that) NDAs and tell them they'll be getting their funds any month now. Then the marks stay quiet because they've been told if they go public with anything, they get no money.
I think you are 100% correct. While these scammers have several means of $ ( donations, processing fees, being in cahoots with the bond / Dinar sellers, etc) the NDA's are the key to keep people quiet and the threat of them losing their magic money if they DO talk keeps them mum.
Red Panda

Post by Red Panda »

Abe_Froman wrote:the threat of them losing their magic money if they DO talk keeps them mum.
This must be what keeps them sending in $$, so that hopes of even more $$$ in return are kept alive, as the bottom of each email ZAP sends out asserts that without $ coming in, they couldn't keep doing what they are doing. So basically, the Chinese Elders would just give up on humanity if ZAP was shut down. :cry:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Immortality makes you really really greedy for money, donchaknow.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Red Panda

Post by Red Panda »

Suranis wrote:Immortality makes you really really greedy for money, donchaknow.
That's one amusing aspect of this operation. Part of these 'humanitarian funds' are from the St. Germain Trust, some cat who lived (some say he is still around) in the 16th or 17th century and established a fund. That fund has grown quite substantially (compound interest is your friend when you are immortal). What are we waiting for? Well tune in to ZAP or Dave Schmidt to find out the latest :lol:

We are told the Elders do want to help, it's those darn bankers/cabal who keep messing with the plan. :violin:, yet many millions of $$ are handed out via lotteries every day, and I never hear that they have trouble with paymasters, wires, the SWIFT system, bankers, the cabal, etc.

Now why would that be?
Abe_Froman

Post by Abe_Froman »

Looks like a nice "scammer fight" between that nut Gary Larrabee, Kent Dunn and Dave the Douche Bag Schmidt is underway! These idiots are too funny ! Liars calling others liars? This would be like Hitler calling Stalin a brutal dictator? These idiots are all peas in a pod! I dont think they are liking all the blog attention and don't seem to be fans of my YouTube videos? ( although my hero Jerzy DID call them video masterpieces!) :clap:
Abe_Froman

LOOKOUT! Jerzy is going to sue everyone!

Post by Abe_Froman »

Methinks we are not helping with his panhandling and ol' Jerzy is frustrated? :dance:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

how so?
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Red Panda

Post by Red Panda »

Suranis wrote:how so?
Jerzy is once again stating that his detractors will be facing legal consequences. He has said this before, just like he has said the funding has been released and will be in his accounts "this week" or "next week". After several years at this, he is still batting 0%, just like all the other forecasts he has made. :bag:

Evidently, grandfather :geezertowel: and the rest of the Elders are not that serious about helping humanity. :cry:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Red Panda wrote:
Jerzy is once again stating that his detractors will be facing legal consequences. He has said this before, just like he has said the funding has been released and will be in his accounts "this week" or "next week". After several years at this, he is still batting 0%, just like all the other forecasts he has made. :bag:

Evidently, grandfather :geezertowel: and the rest of the Elders are not that serious about helping humanity. :cry:
:think: Have these scammers started using any new excuses based on the change of US administration? :violin: Surely they can concoct a story about how possible renegotiations of trade treaties are worrying the donors so they have frozen transfers until the status of those has been resolved? :violin: Or perhaps the Women's Marches are making the donors reconsider priorities for evaluating schemes? :violin: Or possible changes to US banking laws (whether or not any are proposed!). :violin:

I don't visit their sites, but I enjoy the reports here, thanks! :thumbs:
Abe_Froman

Post by Abe_Froman »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Red Panda wrote:

:think: Have these scammers started using any new excuses based on the change of US administration? :violin: Surely they can concoct a story about how possible renegotiations of trade treaties are worrying the donors so they have frozen transfers until the status of those has been resolved? :violin: Or perhaps the Women's Marches are making the donors reconsider priorities for evaluating schemes? :violin: Or possible changes to US banking laws (whether or not any are proposed!). :violin:

I don't visit their sites, but I enjoy the reports here, thanks! :thumbs:
The excuses they use are too numerous to track! The bullshit they spew gets deeper each day! :brickwallsmall:
Abe_Froman

Dave the Douche Bag Schmidt - meeting with Trump ( ya sure)

Post by Abe_Froman »

Ya know, as I listen to and call out these ahole scammers, I always think, man - they can't top last week's bullshit, sob stories, excuses for no funds arriving, or lies in general. Each week I am proven wrong. Dave usually follows the same script his fellow prosperity scammers follow, peppered in with some unique BS but nothing too extreme. This week's call however, he talks about all these mysterious but powerful "in the know" people - "Mr. H.", Mr. M", etc and of course like our favorite Landa Three Stooges, all is top secret ya see! He then goes on to say these mystery men have been invited to meet the President and, of course, given Dave the Douche Bag's level of importance with this currency reset nonsense DAVE TOO IS INVITED!

Of course! Why wouldn't the President, his key officials or anyone else of importance NOT want to meet a bloated, lying, shit stained, scandal ridden, shamed ex State Senator who runs a prosperity scam?

My opinion is that the blogs, videos, emails to him, etc could be taking a small toll on some of his "flocks" faith and belief in him and his ability to deliver the magical money from the 300 year old Asian elders so by telling people HE HIMSELF will be meeting with the President he thinks may gain some followers back, a higher level of legitimacy or new marks for his scam.

Ill predict he will say he DID meet with the President - but due to "security" , secrecy, etc. he can not offer any tangible proof! Any takers?? 8-)
Red Panda

Re: Dave the Douche Bag Schmidt - meeting with Trump ( ya sure)

Post by Red Panda »

Abe_Froman wrote:Ill predict he will say he DID meet with the President - but due to "security" , secrecy, etc. he can not offer any tangible proof! Any takers?? 8-)
Proof is hard to come by in this arena. As you say, they can always fall back on the security issue to explain why they can't offer more. They can always also fall back on the "the cabal is blocking us". Dave Schmidt can meet with Trump and the CIA and the FBI and all can be ready to go, but then the black hats stepped in and are holding things up. Jerzy/ZAP follows the same pattern.

One difference is that Jerzy/ZAP keeps saying the funds are released, while Dave Schmidt keeps coming up with different high level sources who give him his intel. Dave even recently admitted that some of his intel turned out to be deliberate misinformation. So how do we know his recent intel is good? He confirms it with multiple sources, and continually states that they are credible and very 'high level'.

One thing they have in common is the safety of the banking system. Jerzy/ZAP (btw Susan confirmed that Jerzy is ZAP) regularly states that bankers are being arrested, while Dave Schmidt says that they are working to ensure the system is safe, and then, and only then, will the funds be disbursed. Mr. M. and associates supposedly have built this system, but have been prevented from implementing it. This story could go on for at least several months until they come up with a new angle to work.

Dave mentioned the other day that folks who are in what he calls Round One of the private exchange can request their currrencies back. I wonder if anyone will? I expect 99% will not, as what other choice is there?

I think there is a sense that at least some natives are getting restless with the endless delays, I am surprised they have supported Jerzy/ZAP this long. Dave Schmidt keeps emphasizing that he only passes on the information he receives, to try and minimize the damage to his credibility, but I think as it goes on, only the most faithful will stick with him.

Dave Schmidt's latest insistence on the banking system being unsafe is dubious at best. He states that people are "stupid" to think they will be ok just depositing their mega millions in their personal bank account, as they will be targets and that they should be setting up corporations and corporate bank accounts. He says hackers can set up programs to see that large amounts have been placed in your account, and they will steal it.

Oh really? Dave does not explain why corporate accounts are much safer than personal. If they are, why don't the funders just insist that any recipient have a corporate bank account? Problem solved.

Lotteries around the world hand out millions of dollars every week to average folks, and I doubt they all run out and set up corporations. Statistics show that it is not theft or hackers that leads to these folks losing their money, it is their lack of money management skills. Dave even recommends a book, "The Sudden Wealth Solution: 12 Principles to Transform Sudden Wealth Into Lasting Wealth". On that note, if the funders are so wise, why would they be ready to hand out millions to people that are likely to fritter it away?

I have not heard any stories of anyone winning the lottery or receiving a large inheritance having their money stolen by hackers. It *could* happen, but I expect it would be rare, and the bank would have to take a certain amount of responsibility would they not? What I do hear is that people are conned out of their money. I expect it is much easier to get people to send you their money than to hack bank accounts.

Which brings us full circle back to ZAP/Jerzy and Dave Schmidt, who, on a regular basis, manage to transfer the money from their follower's bank accounts to their own. No hackers required. :roll:
Abe_Froman

Will the Pantload Barney seems distressed??

Post by Abe_Froman »

Poor bloated Will The Pantload Barney did not sound happy to explain to his moron followers he was not in prison Wed! I also like how he said they are "not aware" of of them being under investigation! Idiots. When people enter in complaints or reports the FBI has NO choice but to look into them! Lets hope its not years and years like it was for Tony TNT until these 3 stooges get rounded up.

I noticed they were posting their frigging comical conference calls on the Humanus web site - but that even stopped? The last one is a couple of weeks old?

Did you notice how Will The Pantload said the Landa Stooges were having to clam up and give less information on the calls? These ahole, hapless scammers seem to not know what to do about the blogs attacking their " helping humanity" or the educational videos I create in honor of them? :dance:
Red Panda

Re: Will the Pantload Barney seems distressed??

Post by Red Panda »

Abe_Froman wrote:I noticed they were posting their frigging comical conference calls on the Humanus web site - but that even stopped? The last one is a couple of weeks old?
They changed where they post the calls. The calls from 2016 and previous are on the Landa Scamda website. The calls from 2017 are on the Humanus site.

I find it quite amusing that the titles they give to the calls are quite a good summary of what is going on:

October 12, 2016 - Preparations
October 19, 2016 - Preparations
October 26, 2016 - Final Preparations
November 2, 2016 - Final Preparations

This is classic Landa - lots of preparations (even in what they call the final stage) and no results!

November 9, 2016 - DONALD JOHN TRUMP WINS - Funds release confirmation
November 16, 2016 - The week before funding start

So now they have confirmation of funds released, and then a week later, say it is about to start.

November 23, 2016 - Bank delays over and funding sequence begun for Projects

Oops, those darn banksters have delayed our funds once again! Don't worry though, the funding sequence has begun (what does that really mean?)

November 30, 2016 - Funds released and scheduled for distributions - Continental Currency discussion
Ok, great, the funds have been released again!

December 7, 2016 - Final Preparations for infrastructure and Project starts
Oops, we are back to preparations again - at least these are of the final kind!

December 14, 2016 - Christmas preparations
Continuing with the preparations, but these are of the Christmas variety.

Then, from the Humanus conference call archive:

January 4, 2017 - Happy New Year!

Lacking any significant news, they just go with the holiday greeting.

January 11, 2017 - Project Fundings and Asset Redemptions

Sounded promising, but no funds or redemptions :liar:

January 18, 2017 - Last mile

Woohoo, we are in the last mile!

January 25, 2017 - Last mile 2

Oops, that mile turned out to be a bit longer than we thought.

February 1, 2017 - February start time

Starting? What are we starting? Starting to realize there is no funding?
Abe_Froman wrote:Did you notice how Will The Pantload said the Landa Stooges were having to clam up and give less information on the calls? These ahole, hapless scammers seem to not know what to do about the blogs attacking their " helping humanity"
Hmmm. Is it a coincidence that Dave Schmidt cut his radio program short this week citing security concerns and having to keep quiet while "things are developing behind the scences? The magical Mr. M. and Mr. H. must have been having some pretty serious meetings, they didn't even want Dave to talk about them. Dave's show is regularly 2 hours and it was cut to 26 minutes, with no callers allowed.

I am convinced these two outfits are having their strings pulled by the same folks "behind the scenes". Dave is sounding more and more like Jerzy/ZAP each week. Their excuses are overlapping, and this week, they are both saying they have to be quieter than usual!
Abe_Froman wrote:the educational videos I create in honor of them? :dance:
:rotflmao:
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

So do any followers appear to be straying from the flock?
Abe_Froman

Jerzy sure does not like the emails calling him out!

Post by Abe_Froman »

ZAP SAYS "AND I REALLY HOPE I CAN SQUIRREL AWAY A FEW DAYS OFF. TO PAY FOR THIS, MISS PHIPPS IS COMPILING ALL THE NASTYGRAMS RECEIVED AND SELLING THEM OFF TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. SO FAR, WE ARE AT $3.03. "

BOO HOO Jerzy!! Ill bid $5.00 to see those emails!!

:clap:
Abe_Froman

Re: Will the Pantload Barney seems distressed??

Post by Abe_Froman »

Abe_Froman wrote:Did you notice how Will The Pantload said the Landa Stooges were having to clam up and give less information on the calls? These ahole, hapless scammers seem to not know what to do about the blogs attacking their " helping humanity"
" Hmmm. Is it a coincidence that Dave Schmidt cut his radio program short this week citing security concerns and having to keep quiet while "things are developing behind the scences? The magical Mr. M. and Mr. H. must have been having some pretty serious meetings, they didn't even want Dave to talk about them. Dave's show is regularly 2 hours and it was cut to 26 minutes, with no callers allowed. "

I too wonder if these scammers work with the same in the background scammers ( like the ones who sell the bonds, steer people into private programs, etc) ? They do seem to stay on the same page with their story lines, bullshit about Chinese elders, the cabal and the numerous excuses with regards to the funding delays. Then again, they do, from time to time have little spats - perhaps trying to show THEY and only they have contact with these Dragon Families. Gary Larabee is in the background working with Landa according to my call to that nut Philip Tilton and recall he posted a videoo where that nut Kent Dunn was disparaging Douche Bag Dave Schmidt.

Who knows with these con men. They will do and say anything to line their pocket$! :brickwallsmall:
Abe_Froman

Dave Schmidt threatens action VS the Sausage King!

Post by Abe_Froman »

Man -he has balls!! - email below from scammer Dave the Douchebag Schmidt :thumbs:

Abe,

Just thought I'd let you know I'm giving you enough rope to hang yourself.

You will likely be hearing from my lawyer in the future with charges pressed against you. Hope you have enough money to hire a good lawyer. You're likely going to need one.

Dave Schmidt
The Sedona Connection
www.thesedonaconnection.com
Abe_Froman

Re: Dave Schmidt threatens action VS the Sausage King!

Post by Abe_Froman »

Abe_Froman wrote:Man -he has balls!! - email below from scammer Dave the Douchebag Schmidt :thumbs:

Abe,

Just thought I'd let you know I'm giving you enough rope to hang yourself.

You will likely be hearing from my lawyer in the future with charges pressed against you. Hope you have enough money to hire a good lawyer. You're likely going to need one.

Dave Schmidt
The Sedona Connection
http://www.thesedonaconnection.com
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017 7:50 AM
To: Dave Schmidt-The Sedona Connection
Subject: SERIOUS NEW SCAM ACCUSATIONS ON DAVE AND JERSEY
Abe_Froman

Seems Douche Bag Dave is NOT a fan of the Sausage King of Chicago?

Post by Abe_Froman »

Methinks scammer Dave is not happy ? :think:

Dave Schmidt
Feb 2 (6 days ago)

to me
Just to let you know Abe,

Your latest crazy video is enough to press charges. You are the likely one who may be going to jail. Better find a good lawyer, they are coming after you!!!

Also, you are wrong on Mr. "M" identity, those are the lies we can press charges for.,

Good lawyers are very expensive Abe, better get one.

Dave Schmidt
The Sedona Connection
www.thesedonaconnection.com
Abe_Froman

Response to Douche Bag Dave Schmidt

Post by Abe_Froman »

LOL! You are a scammer asshole! You dont scare me, the Fogbow, OOM2, or ANY of the blogs who report your activities!

Dave said - "You forgot, I was lawmaker for 12 years, a Senator. I am not that stupid." - Yes a SHAMED one caught stealing! So yes you ARE STUPID and a sociopath LIAR!

You now peddle the SAME old prosperity scam and tell people "inside info" at your scam workshops which btw - has it ever occurred to you genius that who you are telling these lies to may be someone who is investigating you???? Has it??

You are a con man of the lowest form - promising people riches as you line your own pockets.

You dont scare any of us.....the more people come forward, report you, Landa, and all the better!

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-inves ... estigation
Red Panda

Re: Response to Douche Bag Dave Schmidt

Post by Red Panda »

Abe_Froman wrote:You are a con man of the lowest form - promising people riches as you line your own pockets.
Dave is going to have to dig deep into his own pockets, as he says:
Dave Schmidt wrote:Good lawyers are very expensive Abe
This means he will have to do some extra seminars to pay for the lawyers, which means more money from the pockets of his followers so he can pay to take the Sausage King to court!

Can you really take someone to court for satire? Is mocking illegal? I suppose we will have to wait and see what kind of legal action Dave can muster up. One would think he has better things to do, with the imminent release of scores of trillions of $$ to help humanity. Those bank accounts with 60 zeroes would shut the Sausage King up for good, but evidently the funding sources don't think it is the right time to release those funds, those darn banks are just not safe enough for that kind of dough :doh:

So, Dave has to continue to tell his tales to all who will listen, and all who will fork out $129 (or $99 each if you bring a friend with $$ to burn) to hear it in person. Dave is preaching a financial rapture, but so far the money is only flowing in one direction - from the pockets of his followers, to Dave's pocket. And now Dave wants to use that money to take the Sausage King to court! Think about this folks, is it worth keeping Dave on the payroll for this :?:
Abe_Froman

Re: Response to Douche Bag Dave Schmidt

Post by Abe_Froman »

Red Panda wrote:
Abe_Froman wrote:You are a con man of the lowest form - promising people riches as you line your own pockets.
Dave is going to have to dig deep into his own pockets, as he says:
Dave Schmidt wrote:Good lawyers are very expensive Abe
This means he will have to do some extra seminars to pay for the lawyers, which means more money from the pockets of his followers so he can pay to take the Sausage King to court!

Can you really take someone to court for satire? Is mocking illegal? I suppose we will have to wait and see what kind of legal action Dave can muster up. One would think he has better things to do, with the imminent release of scores of trillions of $$ to help humanity. Those bank accounts with 60 zeroes would shut the Sausage King up for good, but evidently the funding sources don't think it is the right time to release those funds, those darn banks are just not safe enough for that kind of dough :doh:

So, Dave has to continue to tell his tales to all who will listen, and all who will fork out $129 (or $99 each if you bring a friend with $$ to burn) to hear it in person. Dave is preaching a financial rapture, but so far the money is only flowing in one direction - from the pockets of his followers, to Dave's pocket. And now Dave wants to use that money to take the Sausage King to court! Think about this folks, is it worth keeping Dave on the payroll for this :?:
The last place that Dave wants to be in the courthouse. Empty threats from the scammer. Just like Jerzy and his numerous threats to take legal action against anyone who calls out his scam are empty threats. none of these ConMan want to go into a courthouse for any reason

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”