Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

Red Panda

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#776

Post by Red Panda »

Abe_Froman wrote:Wow? I only caught a few minutes of that odd and brief call? What was that? :think:
I missed the call, but according to ZAP, there was an emergency (by President, I assume he means Will):
HI ALL,

OUR PRESIDENT IS ON HIS WAY TO THE HOSPITAL. I SCRAPED UP ENOUGH TO GET THE CLINIC VISIT PAID,
AND HIS BLOOD PRESSURE IS 180 OVER 120, AND NUMBNESS IN LEG AND CHEST SPELLS HEART ISSUES AS THE DOCTOR CONFIRMED BY THE ECG. HE IS ON HIS WAY TO THE HOSPITAL BUT YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THEY WILL ASK HIM TO PAY UP AS THERE IS NO INSURANCE.

PLEASE PLEASE GIVE A HELPING HAND HERE, AS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS GOING TO COST, OR ANYTHING YET. WE ARE STILL IN DAY 4 OUT OF THE 5 BEFORE THE PAYMASTER CAN BEGIN SENDING OUT,

SO I AM STUCK, AND HE NEEDS ALL THE HELP WE CAN MUSTER.

BLESS YOU.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
There's nothing like an emergency to take the attention away from the fact that they were supposed to have money and offices by now. Remember that "special window" of time the Fed opened last week so the funds could get through?

Meanwhile, in other news, Dave Schmidt is hosting our new friend, Dr. Cohler on his radio show, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-sedona ... -this-week

Is Dr. Cohler the Red Dragon Ambassador 2.0? Dave's first contact with the Red Dragon Family and their humanitarian funding was a bust, will this new contact turn out any different? Landa China Global / Humanus and Dave Schmidt seem to think so.
Abe_Froman
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#777

Post by Abe_Froman »

Red Panda wrote:
Abe_Froman wrote:Wow? I only caught a few minutes of that odd and brief call? What was that? :think:
I missed the call, but according to ZAP, there was an emergency (by President, I assume he means Will):
HI ALL,

OUR PRESIDENT IS ON HIS WAY TO THE HOSPITAL. I SCRAPED UP ENOUGH TO GET THE CLINIC VISIT PAID,
AND HIS BLOOD PRESSURE IS 180 OVER 120, AND NUMBNESS IN LEG AND CHEST SPELLS HEART ISSUES AS THE DOCTOR CONFIRMED BY THE ECG. HE IS ON HIS WAY TO THE HOSPITAL BUT YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THEY WILL ASK HIM TO PAY UP AS THERE IS NO INSURANCE.

PLEASE PLEASE GIVE A HELPING HAND HERE, AS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS GOING TO COST, OR ANYTHING YET. WE ARE STILL IN DAY 4 OUT OF THE 5 BEFORE THE PAYMASTER CAN BEGIN SENDING OUT,

SO I AM STUCK, AND HE NEEDS ALL THE HELP WE CAN MUSTER.

BLESS YOU.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
There's nothing like an emergency to take the attention away from the fact that they were supposed to have money and offices by now. Remember that "special window" of time the Fed opened last week so the funds could get through?

Meanwhile, in other news, Dave Schmidt is hosting our new friend, Dr. Cohler on his radio show, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-sedona ... -this-week

Is Dr. Cohler the Red Dragon Ambassador 2.0? Dave's first contact with the Red Dragon Family and their humanitarian funding was a bust, will this new contact turn out any different? Landa China Global / Humanus and Dave Schmidt seem to think so.
Wow. Another GCR propsperity scammer? Perhaps its time the Sausage King makes a documentary video about Dave? Oh and of course doctor colon. But as far as the Landa call. These 2 other Stooges could not do the call on their own? Somethings fishy..
User avatar
LightinDarkness
Posts: 956
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#778

Post by LightinDarkness »

I listened to the call and it sounds like what actually happened is the donations were low this week. I doubt Will is actually in the hospital, but the story will make for lots of new donations. Have to make sure the President of Landa is well so everyone can get their billions!

I also noticed a "first" on this call. For the first time, Jerzy actually openly solicited for donations. They have always been very coy about this previously, even making a big deal out of them not directly asking for donations. He made sure to work in that Landa needs $8,000 else their "email server" will no longer work and they'll lose everything. A few questions about this:

- Since Jerzy claims to be personally connected to the (not-actually-existing) Dragon families, why can't they pay for this? For them, $8,000 would be the cost of the average person buying a fast food meal.

- What does it say that Landa China Global, who claims to be in charge of this whole (not-actually-real) GCR/RV/prosperity funds/whatever, isn't smart enough to have a backup email server?
User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 18885
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#779

Post by Suranis »

Or a tape backup of their emails.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Abe_Froman
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#780

Post by Abe_Froman »

LightinDarkness wrote:I listened to the call and it sounds like what actually happened is the donations were low this week. I doubt Will is actually in the hospital, but the story will make for lots of new donations. Have to make sure the President of Landa is well so everyone can get their billions!

I also noticed a "first" on this call. For the first time, Jerzy actually openly solicited for donations. They have always been very coy about this previously, even making a big deal out of them not directly asking for donations. He made sure to work in that Landa needs $8,000 else their "email server" will no longer work and they'll lose everything. A few questions about this:

- Since Jerzy claims to be personally connected to the (not-actually-existing) Dragon families, why can't they pay for this? For them, $8,000 would be the cost of the average person buying a fast food meal.

- What does it say that Landa China Global, who claims to be in charge of this whole (not-actually-real) GCR/RV/prosperity funds/whatever, isn't smart enough to have a backup email server?
YUP! I noticed too the first time ever ol' Jerzy was openly begging for $! What BS! Email server? 150 employees? ANYONE CAN GE FREE or PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR EMAILS SERVICES for accounts now! Does anyone believe these friggin morons have their own Exchange ( or other) real email server they administer or run?? These tard sticks cant keep a website updated!

And I see the Poofness emails begging for $ are going out almost daily! Not to toot our own horns but I really believe all of the work we have done is having some affect. When I googled " Landa Scam" months back this board was the only site I found ( easily at least). That is no longer the case. Meethinks the Sausage King will not be getting a Christmas card from the Landa Stooges this year? :geezertowel:
User avatar
LightinDarkness
Posts: 956
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#781

Post by LightinDarkness »

Landa has given up all pretense of not begging for donations. Someone called and ask why people have to give donations when Landa is so connected to all these rich people. Jerzy gives a bumbling non-explanation at 53 minutes:
http://landachinaglobal.com/resources/9 ... 20(65).mp3

Definitely worth a listen.
User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 18885
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#782

Post by Suranis »

LightinDarkness wrote: Definitely worth a listen.
Just putting URL around that for the non tech people as the forum broke up the link

http://landachinaglobal.com/resources/9 ... 20(65).mp3
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
User avatar
LightinDarkness
Posts: 956
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#783

Post by LightinDarkness »

:thumbs: :bighug: Thanks!

Abe where are you? I miss all your hard work on Landa
Abe_Froman
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#784

Post by Abe_Froman »

LightinDarkness wrote::thumbs: :bighug: Thanks!

Abe where are you? I miss all your hard work on Landa
Unlike Will the Pantload Barney, the Sausage King is alive and well! Jerzy even called me a video master!! I wonder if Jerzy will like tonight's video:



Vengeance is coming Landa.....make no mistake..we are going to hunt you down. Dougie..open wide... :o
Red Panda

ZAP Report

#785

Post by Red Panda »

Fogbow received ZAP's attention once again:
On 2016-09-15 ZAP wrote:AND BY THE WAY, THE SELF PROCLAIMED FOGGY PIECES OF TWISTED WOOD (SUPPOSED TO BE A WEAPON) [He means a bow] THAT HOLD A FORUM AND COMPARE NOTES RIGHT AFTER THE WEDNESDAY CONFERENCE, ARE COMFORTINGLY STEADY IN THEIR VITRIOLIC COMMENTS AND PAINFUL INSIGHTS. I AM REALLY THINKING OF GIVING THEM SCHOLARSHIPS TO GET THEM BACK TO SCHOOL TO IMPROVES THE ENGHILISH.

IT IS TRULY FUNNY TO WATCH THE NAYSAYERS SQUIRM A BIT NOW, SINCE SEVERAL THINGS HAVE COME FORWARD TO BE SEEN IN RESPECT OF POSITIONS, RELATIONSHIPS, MEN OF RESPECT, THE ACTUAL DIRECTION OF OUR EFFORTS (SAME AS BEFORE SAID), AND AN UNYIELDING COMMITMENT TO OUR HUMANITY HAVE SILENCED MANY VOICES, AND DRIVEN OTHERS BACK UNDER THE SLIMY ROCKS THAT SPAWNED THEM.
We are not squirming, ZAP. It is you who should be squirming after so many years of saying the funds are here on Monday, Tuesday, next week, days and weeks, not months :bag:

Which men of respect are you referring to? What has come forward to indicate any of this is real? I think you have it backwards. It is not the naysayers who are squirming, the naysayers are the ones who find it truly funny to watch you and your crew each and every week for years on end proclaim funds and technology and a GCR and an RV and visitors from upstairs are arriving.

If you have such an unyielding commitment to humanity, why do you not solicit funds from the wealthiest philanthropists on the planet? I mean the real ones, not the imaginary elders and royals. Something like these folks do: http://www.milkeninstitute.org/ They are a 501(c)(3). What is Humanus and why does it not issue tax receipts (according to folks on another forum)?
Red Panda

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#786

Post by Red Panda »

http://landachinaglobal.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
http://humanus.ca/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Now their websites have been suspended. Usually that means the bill hasn't been paid.
Abe_Froman
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#787

Post by Abe_Froman »

Red Panda wrote:http://landachinaglobal.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
http://humanus.ca/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Now their websites have been suspended. Usually that means the bill hasn't been paid.
How can than be? According to Jerzy "Grandfather" has " gazillion$" and gets a monthly stipend of a few thousand $ to live. Why could "Grandfather" have not paid the $19 a month hosting bill? Perhaps another typhoon hindered "Grandfather's" ability to transfer funds? :bored:

Then again...MAYBE THE ALIENS ( people upstairs) DID IT!!!!!!!! :confused:
User avatar
Flatpointhigh
Posts: 8171
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: Hotel California, PH23
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.
Contact:

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#788

Post by Flatpointhigh »

it was actually an earthquake that opened up a Great Sinkhole and released the Crackenup
Red Panda

Monthly Review

#789

Post by Red Panda »

To summarize September 2016:

2016-09-01 The Formal Releases were begun
2016-09-04 A second batch of funding was coming in (2nd batch? What about the first?)
2016-09-08 The transfer was approved
2016-09-11 The start of funds trickling out
2016-09-13 The window for the completion of the transfer to the paymaster was to be opened

2016-09-15 Preparations were made for the release of funds
2016-09-15 Regulators opened a 24 hour window to complete the first transfers
2016-09-15 The Chinese Royals were poised to begin their funding releases
Wow, that was a busy day :clap:

2016-09-17 The funds were released, not just "about to be" released
2016-09-18 Expected releases will be completed
2016-09-20 Day 4 out of 5 before the paymaster can begin sending out
2016-09-22 Money movements for the releases are getting finished off
2016-09-25 Funds are released now and in the next days will be arriving
2016-09-28 First major releases are underway
2016-09-29 Funds are released and will arrive early next week as the regulators have all signed off on the release (written form finally) :clap:

NET RESULT = NO FUNDS RECEIVED

Which is a surprise, after all, the compliance was completed, the regulators opened a special 24 hour window and it was even in written form! :brickwallsmall:

Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Howmany.
Howmany who?
Howmany times will the funds have to be released before they reach Humanus?
Abe_Froman
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#790

Post by Abe_Froman »

Looks like Gary Larabees youtube channel is gone?
Red Panda

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#791

Post by Red Panda »

Abe_Froman wrote:Looks like Gary Larabees youtube channel is gone?
On another forum it was stated he monetized his YouTube channel and ignored copyright infringement warnings.
The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.
Meanwhile, Abe, Landa is slow to post their conference call on their site. They don't have any competition, so they are back to their old schedule. I see they haven't kept up their YT posts either. Too busy preparing for the arrival of their funds?

ZAP sent out another serious "we need cash to last the weekend" email, so pretty much business as usual for ZAP and Landa.
HI ALL

WE ARE SO GOOD IT’S NOT FUNNY. WE HAVE TWO TRANSFERS ON THEIR WAY TO US RIGHT NOW, BUT…FED RELEASED 2 DAYS LATER THAN EXPECTED (TODAY) AND THERE AIN’T NO WAY THE FUNDS WILL GET HERE IN TIME TO SAVE 2 SITUATIONS ON THE DEATH SIDE UNTIL MONDAY/TUESDAY.
User avatar
LightinDarkness
Posts: 956
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#792

Post by LightinDarkness »

I wonder how much money ZAP/Jerzy makes from the begging emails. He sends out a great deal of them. The excuses for why he needs money keep getting more and more absurd. You would think even complete idiots would smell a scam eventually. But he has been doing this for years now - it must be lucrative.
Abe_Froman
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#793

Post by Abe_Froman »

Dave Schmidt will now be fortunate to be called out by the Sausage King -

Keenan, Fulford, Hudes, and others are next. I don't think they will be amused? :violin:
User avatar
NotaPerson
Posts: 3622
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Re: Monthly Review

#794

Post by NotaPerson »

Red Panda wrote:
NET RESULT = NO FUNDS RECEIVED
:popcorn:
Am I being detained?
Abe_Froman
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Re: Monthly Review

#795

Post by Abe_Froman »

NotaPerson wrote:
Red Panda wrote:
NET RESULT = NO FUNDS RECEIVED
:popcorn:
Nope cuz there are none. They keep changing the stories and excuses. Even that tard ball "Dr Colon's" stories are being used by Dave Douchebag Schmidt. Until either these scammers are arrested, receive a brutal round of street justice or people stop giving them money - the scamming will continue.
User avatar
LightinDarkness
Posts: 956
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#796

Post by LightinDarkness »

Anyone seen the latest call? Will, Jerzy & the gang are ecstatic over the elections. Jerzy is literately orgasmic and proclaims Donald Trump is American royalty. He waxes poetic about how the new first lady is educated, beautiful, and spends 2 minutes talking about her looks. Supposedly, the "Old Man" - the mythic 500 year old Chinese elder who is central to the mythos - was only supporting the Donald. If you haven't heard the call, listen to the first 15 minutes. Jerzy goes on for 15 minutes basically making out Donald Trump out to be God on earth.

Somehow Trump's election has released the funds. Which is interesting, because the funds were released 20+ times now over the past 2 years. I'm also not sure why a Presidential election would cause all the GCR magic to occur. Isn't the mythology here that, by default, anyone in power in government only got there through corruption/the dark cabal? So if Trump has won, is he not now part of the dark cabal?

I should know better than to expect consistent mythology from insane people, since they are insane, but still...
Abe_Froman
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#797

Post by Abe_Froman »

I love the new "Grandfather" nonsense they are spewing! :liar:
User avatar
Flatpointhigh
Posts: 8171
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: Hotel California, PH23
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.
Contact:

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#798

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Look what I received in my email!!!:
:o :o :o :o
look!.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeffrey
Posts: 2059
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:27 pm

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#799

Post by Jeffrey »

Have you guys been able to figure out how Poof, Zap, Schmidt, and the associated groups are interconnected?
Abe_Froman
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Re: Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

#800

Post by Abe_Froman »

Jeffrey wrote:Have you guys been able to figure out how Poof, Zap, Schmidt, and the associated groups are interconnected?
Well I don't think Dave Schmidt is with the Landa Stooges? Landa and Zap are one in the same however.
Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”