Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption Scam

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

As we all know, my favorite corner of the crazy part of the internet are those folks obsessed with the mythical Redemption and Global Currency Reset. For the uninitiated, this is the myth that one day some ancient family/aliens/NESARA/whatever will release trillions of dollars and we'll all be rich. There are tens of thousands of idiots that listen to conference calls 24/7 about how "funding" is near. Now we have a new twist - "humanitarian projects." The supposed benevolent entities that are holding all these vast sums of money have deigned that we are not worthy to receive their cash quite yet...but until then, True Believers may petition said entities to start "humanitarian projects." Now you too can start your own UNICEF or Red Cross with GCR funds, all you have to do is submit your business plan to said benevolent entites for vetting and review. Oh, and in some cases, there is a tiny fee for this - around $100. But don't worry...once your plan gets approved (any day now, they promise!) you'll be handed tens or hundreds of millions of dollars and you can pay yourself a few hundred grand for "administering" your charity. What I love about this is that its such an obvious money grab to desperate people, but everyone involved is disguising it as if they just want to help people by starting charities. Links of interest for those who want to listen/view the insanity for themselves - Landa Global (http://humanus.ca/landa-conferences.php): A weekly conference call held by said benevolent entities to assure you funding is very soon and please get those business plans in now! True Vision of Peace (http://www.truevisionofpeace.com/): A all-encompassing website where, for the low price of $100, you can talk directly with the role playing lunatics benefactors who will be bequeathing you with vast sums of money for your project. Featured is The Ambassador, someone who claims to represent the mythical Chinese Dragon Family who controls tons of money that they want to use to help you - and he'll be happy to listen to your pitch for your humanitarian project...for a fee.
LightinDarkness

I'd like to point out this mythology in particular is big business. If even half of True Vision of Peace's seminars get filled, they are raking in $7,000-$9,000 a month. I would bet all the seats get filled.

The brilliance here is that they can drag this on for years. If people asked why their "humanitarian project" didn't get funded, they are just told its under review by attorneys or accountants.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

This sounds a lot like the Nigerian scams. I get them all the time, saying that I have been selected to receive millions of dollars to carry on my good works. Or that God has directed them to send me money to help my ministry. BTW, I don't have a ministry. Never did.
My America already IS great. Sorry about yours, Donald.
gatsby

Post by gatsby »

Now we have a new twist - "humanitarian projects." The supposed benevolent entities that are holding all these vast sums of money have deigned that we are not worthy to receive their cash quite yet...but until then, True Believers may petition said entities to start "humanitarian projects."

I can't believe you left out Dr. Henderson! Have you forgotten him already?

Many of his followers have sent him "business plans" for humanitarian projects they want funded.
gatsby

Post by gatsby »

True Vision of Peace (http://www.truevisionofpeace.com/): A all-encompassing website where, for the low price of $100, you can talk directly with the role playing lunatics benefactors who will be bequeathing you with vast sums of money for your project. Featured is The Ambassador, someone who claims to represent the mythical Chinese Dragon Family who controls tons of money that they want to use to help you - and he'll be happy to listen to your pitch for your humanitarian project...for a fee.

This reminds me of the 2011 Dragon Family lawsuit. If there's a category for Bizarre Lawsuits that Look Legit, this is the winner.

Bizarre Claim for $1 Trillion

MANHATTAN (CN) - An American expatriate in Bulgaria claims the United Nations, the World Economic Forum, the Office of International Treasury Control and the Italian government conspired with a host of others to steal more than $1.1 trillion in financial instruments intended to support humanitarian purposes.

The 111-page federal complaint involves a range of entities common to conspiracy theorists, including the Vatican Illuminati, the Masons, the "Trilateral Trillenium Tripartite Gold Commission," and the U.S. Federal Reserve.

Plaintiff Neil Keenan claims he was entrusted in 2009 with the financial instruments - which included U.S. Federal Reserve notes worth $124.5 billion, two Japanese government bonds with a combined face value of $19 billion, and one U.S. "Kennedy" bond with a face value of $1 billion - by an entity called the Dragon Family, which is a group of several wealthy and secretive Asian families.

"The Dragon family abstains from public view and knowledge, but, upon information and belief, acts for the good and better benefit of the world in constant coordination with higher levels of global financial organizations, in particular, the Federal Reserve System," Keenan claims.

[Much, much more at linky. ]

For your amusement:

Keenan_complaint_11-23-2011_SDNY.compressed.pdf

Attached files
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Keenan is one of my favorite whackadoodles, how any one person could compress so much stupid and so much nonsense in one place always leaves me amazed. The mythology on this one is right up there with all the really good treasure hunt scenarios, since it is basically built out of several. Lots of fancy looking documents and pictures and a real Indiana Jones story line. He actually filed that farce of a suite in SDNY and had a legit law firm doing it. Still never figured out what that was all about or how it happened. It bummed around the court system for right around a year before it finally got bounced as too unutterably silly to proceed, I still don't know how it survived sui sponte unless the jduge was a sleep. I personally think the lawyer and law firm he worked for should have been sanctioned, but then I'm just naturally bloody minded.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

Dare one ask if the Dragon Family are lizard-people?
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)
LightinDarkness

Dare one ask if the Dragon Family are lizard-people?

Absolutely not! The Dragon Family are benevolent but human "Chinese Elders" that somehow have become insanely rich. There are different colors - "The Ambssador" role player claims hes from the Red Dragon Family. Every one will be helping to fund the blessing of the GCR/RV...one of these days (its real soon, the Ambassador promises!).
LightinDarkness

Now we have a new twist - "humanitarian projects." The supposed benevolent entities that are holding all these vast sums of money have deigned that we are not worthy to receive their cash quite yet...but until then, True Believers may petition said entities to start "humanitarian projects."

I can't believe you left out Dr. Henderson! Have you forgotten him already?

Many of his followers have sent him "business plans" for humanitarian projects they want funded.

Oh dear me how could I forget! Its true, Henderson was probably among the first to request business plans for projects based on non-existent money. But at least in Henderson's case, he isn't profiting off it. Henderson is simply literally nuts. Hes in it for the ego stroking and glory, not the money.

And you know, I think that Dragon Family batsh*t crazy lawsuit is how the role playing Ambassador decided what mythical persona he would pick. Hes a classic new age bullshitter - but hes good at it.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

This sounds a lot like the Nigerian scams. I get them all the time, saying that I have been selected to receive millions of dollars to carry on my good works. Or that God has directed them to send me money to help my ministry. BTW, I don't have a ministry. Never did.

I haz a ministry, the principle components of which are barbecued ribs (pork, not beef), beer, UCLA Bruins and damnation to conservatives. It is one of the lesser known sects of the FSM.
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
gatsby

Post by gatsby »

I haz a ministry, the principle components of which are barbecued ribs (pork, not beef), beer, UCLA Bruins and damnation to conservatives. It is one of the lesser known sects of the FSM.

Does your FSM sect have its own colander yet? It's a worldwide phenomenon.

Attached files deleted
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I dont think i want to know...
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Mine is a lesser known sect of Erisiacordianism, which includes the Sacraments of Hot Dogs w/out buns, pocorn, slow-cooked anythng, and beerywine
Tarrant

Post by Tarrant »

This sounds a lot like the Nigerian scams. I get them all the time, saying that I have been selected to receive millions of dollars to carry on my good works. Or that God has directed them to send me money to help my ministry. BTW, I don't have a ministry. Never did.I haz a ministry, the principle components of which are barbecued ribs (pork, not beef), beer, UCLA Bruins and damnation to conservatives. It is one of the lesser known sects of the FSM.

Mine is a lesser known sect of Erisiacordianism, which includes the Sacraments of Hot Dogs w/out buns, pocorn, slow-cooked anythng, and beerywine

Orly's Court of Bun-Dogs would like to have a word with you.
Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Orly's Court of Bun-Dogs would like to have a word with you.

O'rly?
gatsby

Post by gatsby »

This guy is sooooo full of it.

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

This intel-bullshitter guy (edit: his name is Jersey) is not a very good actor. At 2:50, he says woodenly, "Oh, I've got to take this call. It's a banker." :lol:
gatsby

Post by gatsby »

LightinDarkness: When they talk about people sending in 10 boxes of "bonds," do they mean 10 boxes full of birth certificates? If so, where are these listeners getting all those birth certificates?
gatsby

Post by gatsby »

I've listened to several Humanus recordings, starting with the most recent. The first 28 minutes of the Feb. 18 call is especially full of nonsense. Lots of talk about preparing to prepare for the preparation of funding the bonds.

These Humanus conmen are playing these people, who are so serious in asking their questions.

I now know that "bonds" include all kinds of "assets." Still unclear where people are getting these "assets" to send in for redemption (along with a fee, of course).

And now, as I continue to listen, it seems like there's a mixture of sending in these bonds, as well as sending in the proposals for humanitarian projects.

:dazed:
Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh »

wholesale Identity theft.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

LightinDarkness: When they talk about people sending in 10 boxes of "bonds," do they mean 10 boxes full of birth certificates? If so, where are these listeners getting all those birth certificates?

I once was around about ten boxes of bonds. I was working in a trust department and the trust officer had gone to pick up the various assets at the home of a recently deceased customer. They found CDs, stock certificates and millions of dollars worth of bearer bonds all over the house (in various desks/cabinets, in the attic, other places). We had go through the process of entering all of the information, including new assets into the database as some of the bonds were extremely old (100 year railroad bonds). We also had to also clip and record all of the coupons as she had not been redeeming them for at least a decade.

I'm rather certain the goofballs above were not talking about the same type of bonds.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
gatsby

Post by gatsby »

How many scams post fake help-wanted notices?

Landa Career Applications

Landa is seeking like-minded and like-Hearted professionals to join it's corporate team. Resumes and bio applications may be submitted to:

careers@landachinaglobal.com

Please specify what aspect of service appeals to your personality and your life direction you wish to explore with us. The opportunities afforded are both local and global in nature, and will require thousands to accomplish the Work we have set out to do for our Humanity,

A formal list will be posted of various positions available on this page by the end of June.

Thank You.

LANDA

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

I'm holding out for the Plaid Dragon family.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I am starting to not feel sorry for people who fall for all this shit.
LightinDarkness

Yeah, they are going quite the length to give the ruse that this is real - all part of the confidence scam, of course. Now the marks will say "surely it is real, they are even taking job applications" to justify their buying of worthless bonds off ebay.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”