MonetizeCoLB - Navin Naidu

L00Kit

Re: MonetizeCoLB - Navin Naidu

Post by L00Kit » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:55 pm

NAIDU STUDENT, LOGIC GENIUS:
During Naidu's "law class" he tells the story of the Amistad slave revolt in 1839, then asks if there are any questions.

Caller says "Judge, the name Amistad sounds like the Amish people."

TOM WIDLAR, FINANCE WIZARD:
Tom Widlar
One of the reasons for going after Muslims is to get rid of Islamic banking which does not charge interest. Christianity did not permit charging interest in the early days.
SANDI BILLINGTON, ACE DETECTIVE:
NAIDU--NoAblaQueenElizabeth.jpg
Sandi Billington
Just a fact for you, this paper/letter is from England, the UK. I think It may be a section from the Magna Carta, written several hundred years ago. About laws there, etc. It could be usable for your intents and purposes, but I am doubtful. I went to his page and read it. Scrolled down and some of his posts referred to the 'pound' as the currency, another clue to my assumption. Along with a pic of Queen Elizabeth on a pound note.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/monetiz ... 620607049/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:05 pm

The latest COLB scam call is quite interesting, a caller pushes hard on Tom's claim that Not-a-Judge Naidu was a federal judge. Starts at ~10 minutes I think:
http://monetizecolb.org/calls/2015-12-15-CoLB.mp3

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:53 pm

I really recommend the latest call. A 70 year old man calls in and is steaming mad about how hes been lied to all these years. The caller contacted some vital records office and demanded to know how he could get a CUSIP assigned to his birth certificate so he could cash it out. He claims the vital records employees told him that they were "taking classes on that" and couldn't help him at this moment.

What 70 Year Old Man Thinks Happened: This guy thinks the vital records department told him its possible to cash out his birth certificate and is royally ticked off. Hes been lied to all his life, hes going to call the media, etc. Tom of course encourages the caller.

What Actually Happened: Given the rise of sovcit stupidity, I am sure vital records departments have classes on how to handle people making these kind of insane requests. The caller completely misunderstood what he was told and heard what he wanted to hear.

COLB: Giving 70 year old retirees heart burn and getting them mad over mythical events. Good job, Not-a-Judge and Tom!

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:01 pm

LightinDarkness wrote:I really recommend the latest call. A 70 year old man calls in and is steaming mad about how hes been lied to all these years. The caller contacted some vital records office and demanded to know how he could get a CUSIP assigned to his birth certificate so he could cash it out. He claims the vital records employees told him that they were "taking classes on that" and couldn't help him at this moment.
You forgot to mention that the woman laughed at him. :lol: And then told him the Commerce Department might be the place to call.

He also told Tom that he'll be calling the New York Stock Exchange and the Treasury Department next.

:dance:

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:59 pm

Looks like a full international scam now. :dance:
Tom Widlar
January 4 at 5:15pm
Beginning New Years Day, we have had about 15 or 20 a day joining this Facebook group and signing up on the website. Signups from Germany, Spain, Sweden, UK, Austra;ia and New Zealand. I hope this show we are recovered from the holidays and are moving forward. We are still working on speeding up the project.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:02 pm

If the feds are investigating Naidu, I'm surprised they haven't put a stop to these wire transfers.
Robert Carey
December 30, 2015 at 2:06pm
Has anyone successfully wired the $250 yet? If so, did you go WU or use your bank. I am doing this today and would appreciate a heads-up and any advise you may have from going through the process. Thank you much!

In the comments, many offer advice.

It's worse than flushing cash down the toilet. At least then there's a possibility of recovering it. :brickwallsmall:

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:49 am

The chutzpah!
Tom Widlar
15 hrs
We still have some people wiring less than the $250 learning fee overseas. That means they are not in the program. One was $245. Evidently some are going to the banking with just $250 and then take the wiring out of the $250. Wire $250 overseas, you pay the bank's fee to wire it.
Also, notice the use of "learning fee" in an attempt to avoid fraud charges.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:57 am

Rule No. 1: Never dampen the spirits of your fellow suckers.
Dephanuel Tobias Old-Soul
January 21 at 4:06am
When do you all think the 20,000 will be reached?? And how long after that until it generates enough for us to get returns?
4 people like this.

Christian Jonathan Albert
Christian Jonathan Albert Neva lol capable years
Like · Reply · 1 · January 21 at 4:12am
Christian Jonathan Albert 2years mybe 3
Like · Reply · 1 · January 21 at 4:13am
Dephanuel Tobias Old-Soul That's a long time when you don't have 300 to throw away
Like · Reply · 2 · January 21 at 4:14am
Rowdy Wesley Lavender
Rowdy Wesley Lavender http://projectmonetize.tk/
Project Monetize
No Funds? No Problem! Become a Borrower We understand that all bank accounts are not…
PROJECTMONETIZE.TK
Like · Reply · 3 · January 21 at 7:34pm · Edited
Dephanuel Tobias Old-Soul Woww!
Like · Reply · 2 · 17 hrs
Christian Jonathan Albert A lot of people ask your ? all the time I've been in this for a year now of close to it and I've never asked just gnna carry on
Like · Reply · 4 · January 21 at 4:17am
Joginder Singh
Joginder Singh Christian Jonathan Albert and Depahanuel Tobias : ARE you both in the Program, or you just trying to dampen spirits ?
Like · Reply · 2 · January 21 at 8:28am
Marshall Braaten
Marshall Braaten People are going to receive 6 million plus 1200 a month after the global reset we'll get our money so don't worry
Like · Reply · 2 · January 21 at 10:26am
Genna Cousineau
Genna Cousineau Perhaps this isn't for you if you think you are throwing money away . I'd say even if it were a couple years from now, which I don't believe it will be myself , that's worth the wait.
Like · Reply · 4 · January 21 at 10:45am
Jon Muddy
Jon Muddy Dephanuel Tobias Old-Soul After we have collected 20K birth/death certificates, the fund will be generated after 6 months. If anyone can recruit 20K of their friend into the program right now, we can start PPP right away.
Like · Reply · 3 · January 21 at 12:43pm
Jarrett Johnson
Jarrett Johnson I sent my money
Like · Reply · 2 · January 21 at 7:13pm
Dephanuel Tobias Old-Soul I wish I had that sort of money unsure emoticon
Like · Reply · 1 · January 21 at 7:49pm
Jarrett Johnson
Jarrett Johnson I sent 6 birth certificates.
Like · Reply · 2 · January 21 at 7:51pm
Dephanuel Tobias Old-Soul That's atleast $1500 you sent?
Like · Reply · 1 · January 21 at 7:56pm
Jarrett Johnson
Jarrett Johnson I pay each month
Like · Reply · 2 · January 21 at 8:09pm
Jarrett Johnson
Jarrett Johnson My family is depending on this money so i hope iam doing the right things
Like · Reply · 2 · January 21 at 8:11pm
Joseph Michael
Joseph Michael check out FreedomClubUSA ... they've been promising "returns" for over 10 years ... proverbial carrot before the donkey
Like · Reply · 3 · January 21 at 8:17pm
Jarrett Johnson
Jarrett Johnson What
Like · Reply · 2 · January 21 at 9:46pm
Candy Brant
Candy Brant You did the right thing Jarrett Johnson, its going to pay out hopefully this year.
Like · Reply · 2 · 23 hrs
Lou Damasco
Lou Damasco you will feel foolish if not...so the longer the better smile emoticon
Like · Reply · 1 · 15 hrs
Matthew Satcher
Matthew Satcher What's the current count of members that are enrolled now, anyone know?
Like · Reply · 1 · 13 hrs
Rowdy Wesley Lavender
Rowdy Wesley Lavender 4190 was the last count - we're waiting for an update.
Like · Reply ·

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:16 pm

What slays be about this scam is how Tom and Not-A-Judge are so rude and angry with the people they are scamming. These people are wiring hundreds or thousands of dollars they will never see again and Tom gets mad because they aren't getting their full cut of the money. But this is a problem of Tom's own creation, since he and Not-A-Judge are requiring the money be sent by wire. I know they do this to minimize evidence of fraud, but they seem to lack complete self-awareness.

Despite the fact that they openly despise the very people they are scamming, though, the idiots are still sending in money. It just amazes me how gullible people can be. I almost wonder what one would have to do to get people to stop sending you money with these types of scams. As long as you are promising a big pay day, you can basically treat your marks like complete trash.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:55 pm

For the first time in a while, I took a look at their Facebook page today. About a week ago, someone posted a link to this very forum, and wee bit of chatter about Fogbow ensued, including this lovely gem....
Direct from the judge.JPG
https://www.facebook.com/groups/monetizecolb/

:smoking:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Am I being detained?

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:33 pm

Just so you all know, if they come after me, I'm flipping on all y'all. This Joginder Singh sounds like a badass.

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:34 pm

NotaPerson wrote:For the first time in a while, I took a look at their Facebook page today. About a week ago, someone posted a link to this very forum, and wee bit of chatter about Fogbow ensued, including this lovely gem....
Direct from the judge.JPG
https://www.facebook.com/groups/monetizecolb/

:smoking:

One word - jurisdiction.... :bored: Same shit - different loser
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:30 pm

if I get a tribal tattoo, will I be immune?

CoLBPPP

Post by CoLBPPP » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:11 pm

Boy oh Boy - the sheeple posting in this forum are getting funnier by the day. If they only knew the power of PPPs. Especially the ones the wealthiest people are in from time to time. Especially when they need a couple of billion.

CoLBPPP

Post by CoLBPPP » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:22 pm

PPPs work. They have created billions of dollars for wealthy investors.

Modern PPPs have been around for decades, mostly secretly.

But now, PPPs are offered to people on 'Main Street'. You, Me, Small Business Owners, etc.

For only $250 you can get into a PPP.

When a current PPP begins to payout sheeple will wake up and join too!

PPPs are no longer for the wealthy only.

The MonetizeCoLB program is REAL !

kate520

Post by kate520 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Have at him, folks!

:pigsfly:

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:16 pm

CoLBPPP wrote:Boy oh Boy - the sheeple posting in this forum are getting funnier by the day. If they only knew the power of PPPs. Especially the ones the wealthiest people are in from time to time. Especially when they need a couple of billion.
and yet you're broke posting on a messageboard instead of out enjoying your alleged millions.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:39 pm

CoLBPPP wrote: The MonetizeCoLB program is REAL !
Welcome CoLBPPT. Quite honestly, I'm glad that a believer is here. May I ask you some questions?

1) What factual evidence is there that there are secret bank accounts linked to everyone's certificate of live birth? In countries all over the world??

2) Assuming such secret accounts exist, what factual evidence indicates that these accounts can be accessed to provide a lifetime income stream worth millions of dollars, simply by filling out a few forms, sending in $300, and patiently waiting for thousands of other people to do the same thing?

3) The "Memo of Understanding" (on the Monetize-COLB website) claims that if you look in the corners of your COLB, you will see the name of a bank. I do not see the name of a bank anywhere on my COLB. Do you? If so, can you perhaps take a photo and post it here?

4) Mr. Naidu and Mr. Widlar claim that the Monetize-COLB program has been implemented successfully twice in the past. What factual evidence have you seen of this?

5) Naidu and Widlar claim that previous participants in the program had to sign confidentiality agreements and are thus not allowed to talk about it. Why have Naidu and Widlar never brought any of the previous participants onto the conference calls, to speak anonymously?

We're listening.

Am I being detained?

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:56 pm

I gather Foggy's doing a masochist a favor here :twisted: .

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:34 pm

I don't wish to seem rude by ignoring our guest but I just found something that's a little too funny. From this Archive dot Org snap shot of (ex) Sheriff Richard Mack's Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association website, taken from January of 2012, on the page listing their board of directors we find:
Legal Advisor
Judge Navin-Chandra Naidu

International Affairs Advisor, 'Nato Indian Nation, Utah
Special International Counsel Kayan Dynasty, Peoples Republic of China
Chief Legal Counsel, Sultanate of Sulu
Chief Judge, Lipan Apache Band of Texas
Member, American Judges Association (#160325)
Member, American Bar Association (#01798766)
Member, International Bar Association (#1040751)
Member, Christian Legal Society
Member, 'Nato Indian Nation Federal Bar, Manti, Utah
Special Advisor, Thunderhorse Depository Int'l, Blackfeet Nation, Montana
Founder, WIAM Law College, Seattle, Washington
Member, American Federation of Television & Radio Artists/AFL-CIO (#74882)
Sheriff Mack fell for at least some of Naidu's BS, I wonder if he's monetizing his CoLB?

ETA: Could one of the magic PACER elves check the status on Navin's DHS suit. Pacermonitor dot com's listing for the case lists:

#3 - Order Dismissing Complaint. Even liberally construed, Plaintiffs' allegation are totally implausible, attenuated, unsubstantial, and devoid of merit. Accordingly, this action is dismissed for lack of jurisdiction. Judge Jack Zouhary on 2/23/2016. (D,L)

"Judge" Naidu had to have filed some sort of objection. Surely.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:32 pm

fishing with the Google net:
IMPORTANT STATEMENT FROM ~Jean — Addressing Legitimate Concerns re: Judge Navin Naidu (aka Dr. Aidun of the Neil Keenan Team) and the alleged ‘king’ Silva
Posted on August 21, 2014 by Jean
Date: Thursday, August 21, 2014

A recent Affidavit[1] released and signed by Judge Navin-Chandra Naidu (aka Dr. Aidun of the Neil Keenan Team) on Tuesday July 22, 2014 attesting to the validity of one alleged Dr. Edmund K. Silva, Jr., the alleged Sovereign Monarch of the Kingdom of Hawai’i has raised several alarm bells among many alternative researchers including myself.

The document which states in capital letters at the top ‘UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, I ATTEST AS FOLLOWS’ contains several inconsistencies and unverifiable and erroneous statements. For example the opening paragraph attests to the academic qualifications of Silva, purportedly a “Ph.D. Doctorate in Political Science” awarded by “His Majesty’s University of The Royal Borneo Nations, Hong Kong”[2]. Firstly, it would be much easier and more transparent to produce a copy of the relevant documentation from this ‘university’ than to produce an affidavit relating to this material. Secondly, and even more concerning, is that a comprehensive search of the Internet revealed not one reference to this supposed ‘university’ and a comprehensive research at libraries worldwide has not been able to turn up even one mention of this ‘university’.

Another alarming detail that has emerged from investigative research is that this signed affidavit by ‘Judge Navin-Chandra Naidu’ aka Dr. Aidun of the Keenan Team has at the bottom of the document the following accreditations:
https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/08/ ... ing-silva/

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Looking at the Google search we find known names that fell for the scam, eg the fellow from scannedretina. Also found a guy from Austria who beleves in a German language ageccy that manages COLBs :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: Plus there seems to be a number of scam sites at international level.
:confused: :brickwallsmall:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:22 pm

It is way simpler than that. If he is involved with Keenan in any way shape or form he is a liar, a fraud, and a scam artist, at the very least. Pathological liar also springs to mind. Since the credulity level at Scannedretina would be measured in the negative number ranges that doesn't surprise me at all. If it is stupid, ridiculous, and totally beyond reason, then they will fall all over it.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

CoLBPPP

Post by CoLBPPP » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:15 am

Judge Naidu is On Course On Glidepath with the MonetizeCoLB program. It is setup. Now only Gods mighty power will turn the thinking around in detractors and sheeple will sign up.

Have Faith! Jesus said: "Matthew 17:20
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.""

What are you waiting for? Go tell people about this program. Now !

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:21 am

10k :bunny:

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”