EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE Change Password thread please. (that's a link)
If we really have compromised passwords, I need to know so I can take action.
As always, you can dismiss this message by clicking the little X (hover your mouse over the far right).

Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Northland10

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by Northland10 »

My grandmother was born around 1916 in a rural southern Kansas county of around 10,000. I was a bit surprised that I could get a copy of her BC. It does not appear to be a later filled out one as it contains a physician's signature and a filing date 2 days after the birth.

It only says the town and not a street address (or hospital) so it would not pass muster for Obama. My grandmother was white so no problem for her.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Anna having a feud with someone I never heard of (Lofty Ludmilla) - I guess another sovcit idiot. Kinda like her feuds with Kim Possible, Livingway, Doucette etc. No one cares. Lots of other crazy on her page as is normal.
Anna von Reitz

Lofty Ludmilla
Imagine a fabulously wealthy American Heiress --- Diana Marie Tobler.
Now imagine that someone, an Agent for the Lithuanian Government, sees a news article about Diana Marie Tobler in the local newspaper, and notifies the Lithuanian Government.
They promptly name one of their own citizens "Diana Marie Tobler" and provide this person with an ID issued by "The United States of America, Incorporated"--- a Lithuanian corporation formed in Delaware.
This corporate ID looks just like an American State Department ID, except for a few subtle changes nobody would normally notice.
So this Lithuanian has the exact same name and "appears to be" the American Heiress Diana Marie Tobler. Her actual name should have been something like Ludmilla Aszbremov, but who cares?
Now, Ludmilla has no common sense, but she can spend money like water. So she does that. She buys the Ritz Carleton and the Port of Helsinki; she buys diamonds and pearls, and jet airplanes and aircraft carriers, a small island in the South China Sea, and all sorts of other things to the tune of trillions of dollars, and she charges it all against the credit of Diana Marie Tobler.
One day, as the actual American Heiress is sipping her Camomile Tea, two thugs from the Lithuanian Government show up on her doorstep and tell her that she owes them trillions of dollars, and if she doesn't pay up, they will seize her bank accounts, her home and land, her investment portfolio, her businesses, and all her corporate assets.... and furthermore, they are suing her in international court and placing liens on all her property.
But wait. The existence of the Lithuanian imposter is entirely the doing of the Lithuanian Government. Lofty Ludmilla is their responsibility. And the victim, the American lady, the actual Diana Marie Tobler, doesn't owe the Lithuanian Government a dime. Far from it.
They owe her for "borrowing" her good name and credit.
Plus interest.
So the American Heiress says, "That's bunk. I didn't buy an island in the South China Sea and I don't know where Helsinki is without a map and what the..... " And then she narrows her eyes suspiciously and roars, "And who do you THINK you are?"
Now, substitute "the" US Government for the Lithuanian Government in this little story, and you will have the whole picture nailed down tight.
The only thing confusing about this, is that most Americans don't know that the US Government is a foreign Subcontractor--- just as foreign as the Lithuanian Government--- and don't suspect it of wrong-doing.
When the US Government sends its thugs we don't recognize them as foreign. We don't see that they are acting under color of law. We don't know that they have no authority related to us.
We are confused. Stymied. We don't know what they are talking about. Who is this other Diana Marie Tobler? We don't know what is going on.
How could we? That's the whole point of a good con.
So, what the "Lithuanian Government" in this story is aiming at is to exhaust our purloined credit, and then seize our actual assets as payment for their own theft.
And the "US Government" is aiming at precisely the same thing in real life.
Now, to say that this situation is urgent would be an understatement.
Millions upon millions of Americans, just like Diana Marie Tobler, are about to get the bill for all this chicanery.
Gigantic IRS bills and property tax bills and pension tax bills and "state" franchise taxes are set to show up in mailboxes nationwide, and what will you do?
Let me suggest that you report the crime to the Lithuanian Government and the United Nations and the Pope and the Queen (who are the master-minds responsible for this crap) and all the actual Americans, and prepare your pitchforks.
The Guilty Parties are preparing to offer you "debt forgiveness" related to all these debts that aren't yours.
In "equitable exchange" --- according to the Perpetrators anyway -- they will agree to leave you alone and give you a pitiful little "settlement" which will be enough to buy oatmeal gruel and pay a small light bill the rest of your life.
Let me suggest that what they need is a Pink Slip and a prompt reply -- something to the effect:
"Get thee behind me, Satan. Go into the Abyss prepared for you. Leave this Earth and call down no debt and no infamy on anyone but yourself."

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I assume anyone who is foolish enough to ask "and has that ever WORKED outside of your little story?" Is promptly blocked.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Imagine a fabulously wealthy American Heiress --- Diana Marie Tobler.
Okay.
Now imagine that someone, an Agent for the Lithuanian Government, sees a news article about Diana Marie Tobler in the local newspaper, and notifies the Lithuanian Government.
Notifies them of what? Hey, Prime Minister, it says in the paper there's this person who exists!
They promptly name one of their own citizens "Diana Marie Tobler"
I think she would attract undue attention in Lithuania. Most of the women there have names like Ona Irena Jankauskienė.
and provide this person with an ID issued by "The United States of America, Incorporated"
And heeeeeeeeeeeere we go. Once again into the cinematic universe of Multiple Americas With Slightly Different Names.
--- a Lithuanian corporation formed in Delaware.
How do you form a Lithuanian corporation in Delaware? Seems like a jurisdiction problem. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm sure you have an explanation for that, involving four different Lithuanias and three different Delawares.
This corporate ID looks just like an American State Department ID
You mean a passport card? The Lithuanian government forged a document so one of their citizens can see Niagara Falls from the Canadian side?
except for a few subtle changes nobody would normally notice.
Certainly not border guards. Or anyone smart enough not to buy "Transmorphers" and "Atlantic Rim" from the $1 DVD box.
So this Lithuanian has the exact same name and "appears to be" the American Heiress Diana Marie Tobler. Her actual name should have been something like Ludmilla Aszbremov, but who cares?
Who cares, indeed? It's not even relevant to YOUR story! If a foreign government is going to forge American identity papers for one of their citizens, with the intent of them posing as a real American, then it follows that the citizen must be capable of appearing as one. It doesn't matter what their real name is or isn't. This is like saying "John Wayne played Genghis Khan in The Conqueror, but his real name was Marian Morrison. Not Mongolian at all!"
Now, Ludmilla has no common sense, but she can spend money like water. So she does that. She buys the Ritz Carleton and the Port of Helsinki
Clearly SOMEONE in this story has no common sense, if you think they can buy an entire country's economy on someone else's credit with just a forged passport card.
she buys diamonds and pearls, and jet airplanes
My goal right now: I want to be the all-being master of time, space and dimension. Then, I want to go to Europe.
and aircraft carriers, a small island in the South China Sea, and all sorts of other things to the tune of trillions of dollars, and she charges it all against the credit of Diana Marie Tobler.
Credit does not work that way.
One day, as the actual American Heiress is sipping her Camomile Tea, two thugs from the Lithuanian Government show up on her doorstep and tell her that she owes them trillions of dollars
and if she doesn't pay up, they will seize her bank accounts, her home and land, her investment portfolio, her businesses, and all her corporate assets
and furthermore, they are suing her in international court and placing liens on all her property.
Nothing works that way.
But wait. The existence of the Lithuanian imposter is entirely the doing of the Lithuanian Government.
Yes, you explained that earlier. Which means - oh God, I'm actually understanding a Judge Anna article. If I start talking like her, please - don't say a word, don't hint anything's wrong, just hit me in the head as hard as you possibly can.
Lofty Ludmilla is their responsibility. And the victim, the American lady, the actual Diana Marie Tobler, doesn't owe the Lithuanian Government a dime. Far from it.
I like how she really takes a stand for the real Diana Marie Tobler here. No, it's not at all her fault that she was victimized by this absolutely ludicrous scheme!
They owe her for "borrowing" her good name and credit. Plus interest.
I don't think you know what "interest" actually is.
So the American Heiress says, "That's bunk. I didn't buy an island in the South China Sea and I don't know where Helsinki is without a map and what the..... " And then she narrows her eyes suspiciously and roars, "And who do you THINK you are?"
So that's when it finally hit her, huh? Not the foreign government agents appearing on her doorstep, demanding payment of more money than most countries have, threatening to seize, sue, lien, take her to international court and everything else. It was when they named the actual things she bought. "South China Sea? Helsinki? Well, I did buy the Kaesong Industrial Region and the "Slovenia" island in Dubai, but I don't remember anything about - hey, this is some kind of fraud, isn't it!"
Now, substitute "the" US Government for the Lithuanian Government in this little story, and you will have the whole picture nailed down tight.
So an Agent for the US Government saw a news article about someone from the US, made a US Government passport card for that person, and their citizen from their US posed as the citizen from the other US. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
The only thing confusing about this
I respectfully suggest that there may be more than one confusing thing about this.
is that most Americans don't know that the US Government is a foreign Subcontractor--- just as foreign as the Lithuanian Government
How can a national government be foreign to itself? What exactly is the US Government a subcontractor of? Is America a princely state? A suzerainty? This really raises more questions than answers.
When the US Government sends its thugs we don't recognize them as foreign. We don't see that they are acting under color of law. We don't know that they have no authority related to us.
I think you meant to say "we don't see that they are NOT acting under color of law." This crap is confusing enough without you leaving out words here and there.
We are confused. Stymied. We don't know what they are talking about.
Yes, but not in the way you think.
We don't know what is going on. How could we? That's the whole point of a good con.
No one lives that principle more than you, Anna.

This bramble need not be traversed.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: :clap: Saint, you are awesome, that's hilarious!!

Has PopTart talked about, um, VOTING? Is she aware there is an election? Has she told her fans to get to the polls? If not, that's terrific.

Seems like lots of these blowhards like PopTart, The Spork, Koenigs et al are bloviating like crazy but not participating in the election system. That seems like a WINNING strategy, let's encourage them not to vote. :P

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
Larky K' Chamcha

Post by Larky K' Chamcha »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:59 am :thumbs: :rotflmao:
This is like saying "John Wayne played Genghis Khan in The Conqueror, but his real name was Marian Morrison. Not Mongolian at all!"
Your analogy has a crisp perfection :clap: :clap: but it could be ramped up to the full eleventy on the von Strudel scale:
This is like saying "Tony Curtis played Kublai Khan in Teh Conqueror, but her real name was Benjamin Schwartzkopf. Not Moldovan at all!"

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Orlylicious wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:19 am Has PopTart talked about, um, VOTING? Is she aware there is an election? Has she told her fans to get to the polls? If not, that's terrific.

Seems like lots of these blowhards like PopTart, The Spork, Koenigs et al are bloviating like crazy but not participating in the election system. That seems like a WINNING strategy, let's encourage them not to vote. :P
Yes, she has.

What Election?
By Anna Von Reitz

There is no election taking place in our jurisdiction this year.

So what you are seeing is a private corporation's election of a CEO and Board Members, to operate their corporation for the next four years.

The office up for grabs on November 3rd is "President of the United States of America", that is, "President" of the USA, Inc.

They and their "citizenry" aren't competent to fill The Office of The President of The United States, which is the actual Public Office that we are going to be electing and filling from among our ranks.

As our Assemblies are just now formed and functioning and a great deal of work and re-education must take place both within our Assemblies and within the General Populace, we are functioning under our Head of State Office until we can organize a country-wide election.

Everyone must understand that our actual government hasn't been in Session for 160 years, and can't just materialize and be fully functioning with the snap of a few fingers.

We have enough structure in place and enough Americans declared and standing in their birthright status to run a State Assembly for each State and our unincorporated Federation of States is also up and running and representing our interests in international affairs, but prior to sponsoring country-wide elections, we need to get all our State Offices filled and each State Assembly needs to elect our Fiduciary Deputies to seats in our Congress.

The Head of State Office within the Federation of States is competent to sign paperwork and to conduct necessary international business until we get everything organized and prepared to fill The Office of The President of The United States of America.

Best guess is that it will take at least a couple years before we will all be up to speed and ready to take that action, which would then result in a new and apparent election cycle with the Public Elections taking place every four years but not in the same four year cycle as the District Government's regularly scheduled private corporation elections which are taking place right now.

When fully restored and functional there will be an American President filling The Office of The President of The United States of America, and a President of the united States of America, too.

"The President of The United States of America" is the primary Executive Officer of our Federation of States. "The President of the united States of America" is the proper Executive Officer of the "missing" American Federal Republic.

Neither of these important Offices are being filled this November, but with love, luck, and determination, maybe next year or the year thereafter.

Meantime, we are being treated to the usual circus sideshow of our Employees electing the "President" of their Territorial Corporation.

There are two or three interesting things here.

First is the mention of "re-education must take place both within our Assemblies and within the General Populace". I do not recall any previous mention of such a thing as a General Populace. Indeed, not long ago she wrote a piece where she implies that every American who has "reclaimed their political status as a state citizen" or whatever her phrase is, is automatically a member of their State Assembly. And she has never addressed the question of what would happen if the number of "Americans" with her invented full citizen status, became too large for everyone to be Assembly members. Because, of course, it never will.

And she makes clear that until that day, when she is forced to consider holding her own elections (which also I don't think she has contemplated until this article), "The Head of State Office within the Federation of States" (her husband and herself as Fiduciary) "is competent to sign paperwork". So no real incentive to get the Assemblies making progress too quickly.

Then there is the fairly new development in the Riezinger von Reitz theory of governance that even in her brave new American world there will two of everything: "The President of The United States of America" is the primary Executive Officer of our Federation of States. "The President of the united States of America" is the proper Executive Officer of the "missing" American Federal Republic."

This just looks to me like bad planning.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Lansdowne wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:06 am

What Election?
By Anna Von Reitz

There is no election taking place in our jurisdiction this year.

So what you are seeing is a private corporation's election of a CEO and Board Members, to operate their corporation for the next four years.

The office up for grabs on November 3rd is "President of the United States of America", that is, "President" of the USA, Inc.

They and their "citizenry" aren't competent to fill The Office of The President of The United States, which is the actual Public Office that we are going to be electing and filling from among our ranks.

As our Assemblies are just now formed and functioning and a great deal of work and re-education must take place both within our Assemblies and within the General Populace, we are functioning under our Head of State Office until we can organize a country-wide election.

Everyone must understand that our actual government hasn't been in Session for 160 years, and can't just materialize and be fully functioning with the snap of a few fingers.

We have enough structure in place and enough Americans declared and standing in their birthright status to run a State Assembly for each State and our unincorporated Federation of States is also up and running and representing our interests in international affairs, but prior to sponsoring country-wide elections, we need to get all our State Offices filled and each State Assembly needs to elect our Fiduciary Deputies to seats in our Congress.

The Head of State Office within the Federation of States is competent to sign paperwork and to conduct necessary international business until we get everything organized and prepared to fill The Office of The President of The United States of America.

Best guess is that it will take at least a couple years before we will all be up to speed and ready to take that action, which would then result in a new and apparent election cycle with the Public Elections taking place every four years but not in the same four year cycle as the District Government's regularly scheduled private corporation elections which are taking place right now.

When fully restored and functional there will be an American President filling The Office of The President of The United States of America, and a President of the united States of America, too.

"The President of The United States of America" is the primary Executive Officer of our Federation of States. "The President of the united States of America" is the proper Executive Officer of the "missing" American Federal Republic.

Neither of these important Offices are being filled this November, but with love, luck, and determination, maybe next year or the year thereafter.

Meantime, we are being treated to the usual circus sideshow of our Employees electing the "President" of their Territorial Corporation.

Oh shut up.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'm pretty sure we know who took the brown acid at Woodstock.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

I don’t have the patience to read her dreck.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

And she makes clear that until that day, when she is forced to consider holding her own elections (which also I don't think she has contemplated until this article), "The Head of State Office within the Federation of States" (her husband and herself as Fiduciary) "is competent to sign paperwork". So no real incentive to get the Assemblies making progress too quickly.

[/color]
I've often suspected that her main goal of this long con is to get her husband off the couch and into a job, even if it's a made-up one :lol:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

LtDansLegs wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:18 pm

[/color]
I've often suspected that her main goal of this long con is to get her husband off the couch and into a job, even if it's a made-up one :lol:
SovCit types are often to lazy to handle a made-up job.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Anna von Krazy has crazy words again. She reiterates that Harold is something something.
Anna von Reitz

Pointless Slander and Lies
There has recently been a rash of ugly, untrue, and pointless slander on the internet concerning me and my husband---- most of it being spread by the shadowy offshore "Reign of the Heavens Society"--- a group of quasi-religious nutcases who think they own this country because they bought some memorabilia at a Naval Yard Auction.
No, I am not a murderer. My husband is not a convicted rapist and human rights violator. These accusations smack of the same kind of drivel as the IRS Masterfile which has me down as running a rum distillery in Barbados and has him selling guns in South America.
And what's the point? Even if all the crap they spin were 100% true, my husband would still be the Hereditary Head of State for this country.
All the government officials and employees are "sailing" under his trademarks and under his Great Seals and they are still sailing in his paper ships called corporations in both international and global jurisdiction.
I have said it once and will say it again: to conduct official business in international and global business back in the 1700's you had to have sovereign standing.
The Belchers had sovereign standing because of the Norman Conquest. They agreed with the philosophy of the Founding Fathers and did two things for this fledgling country:
(1) They acted as the sovereign in international and global jurisdiction and issued the trademarks, patents, and Seals necessary.
(2) They did for this country what their ancestor, William the Conqueror, did for them: declared that every man who fought in the Continental Army, and everyone who would be born on our soil in the future, would be a "sovereign in their own right".
My husband's position as the Hereditary Head of State is a safeguard in the event, as has indeed happened, that the government of the people would be seduced and overcome by guile, and placed into such a position as it could not operate without our assistance.
It was with the greatest reluctance that he, an artist, ever stepped forward and issued the order to convene the State Assemblies. He has less than no interest in political matters or political power, and was well-aware that he might be risking his own life and the lives of his family in order to do it.
He is motivated by nothing more or less than love of freedom and love of country and love of his fellow man. He does not wish to see the world overcome by Corporate Feudalism and all that that entails.
Everyone reading this needs to check their own best interests and realize that literally being ruled over by nameless, faceless, inhuman business conglomerates is not a future worthy of mankind and not likely to be a life worth living.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

the IRS Masterfile which has me down as running a rum distillery in Barbados and has him selling guns in South America.
Well, if the IRS said it, it has to be true!

And, if we're talking about the Belchers... Sorry, PopTart, but Cornell Belcher thoroughly beats your guy. See, he's already in the White House. Kneel to your overlord! :P

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
Larky K' Chamcha

If her husband is "hereditary head of state", i.e. the King, surely that means his wife and consort is Queen? Her Majesty Queen Anna of Strudel!

:notworthy: We must bow our knees and bend our heads as we honor the principals of the House of Belcher-PopTart! Admire and enjoy them in their majesty and pomp as they declare open the Grand Convention of the States Assemblies, united to bring forth freedom, peace and prosperity in an imaginary idiocracy! What grace! What elegance! What poise! What's the GoFundMe page?
:happyfamily:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Larky K' Chamcha wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:28 am If her husband is "hereditary head of state", i.e. the King, surely that means his wife and consort is Queen? Her Majesty Queen Anna of Strudel!

:notworthy: We must bow our knees and bend our heads as we honor the principals of the House of Belcher-PopTart! Admire and enjoy them in their majesty and pomp as they declare open the Grand Convention of the States Assemblies, united to bring forth freedom, peace and prosperity in an imaginary idiocracy! What grace! What elegance! What poise! What's the GoFundMe page?
:happyfamily:
In the royal tense, it would be "Belching-PopTart". This was originally discovered by:
The Flaming Pop-Tart Experiment
As Performed By Dr. Roger A. Hunt, Ph.D., Director, American Institute of Pyrotartology

EXPERIMENT DATE: Sunday, September 18, 1994
EXPERIMENT LOCATION: NW Corner, Kearney & 7th Streets,
Laramie, Wyoming
NATURE OF EXPERIMENT: Physical properties of overheated breakfast pastries within micro-radiant-convective environment; observed social effects of same.

12:49:30 First sighting of flames emerging from toaster slots 1 and 2. Smoke belching forth in large quantities. Discoloration of toaster's formerly-shiny chrome exterior detected.
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~gmbrown/tart/

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Northland10 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:33 pm My grandmother was born around 1916 in a rural southern Kansas county of around 10,000. I was a bit surprised that I could get a copy of her BC. It does not appear to be a later filled out one as it contains a physician's signature and a filing date 2 days after the birth.

It only says the town and not a street address (or hospital) so it would not pass muster for Obama. My grandmother was white so no problem for her.
And it doesn't have the obligatory baby's footprint as on the "alleged" Obama's Kenya birth certificate.

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Wow William the conqueror must have been one swell guy to go through all the trouble of taking over the various fiefdoms of England only to then turn around and totally dissolve the monarchy by declaring everyone sovereigns :roll: she really does have like a whole fictional universe she lives in to make herself feel important doesn't she?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Judge Anna wrote:Pointless Slander and Lies
The latest news from Petco: Animal Cages Smell Like Poop.
There has recently been a rash of ugly, untrue, and pointless slander on the internet concerning me and my husband---- most of it being spread by the shadowy offshore "Reign of the Heavens Society"--- a group of quasi-religious nutcases who think they own this country because they bought some memorabilia at a Naval Yard Auction.
You guys, someone said something mean about me on Facebook! Don't listen to them!
No, I am not a murderer.
Of course not. You'd have to get up from your keyboard to do that.
My husband is not a convicted rapist
Have you met QAnon? When you're the leader of the United States, this sort of accusation is par for the course.
and human rights violator.
Again, when you're the leader of the United States, a lot of people are going to accuse you of this.
These accusations smack of the same kind of drivel as the IRS Masterfile which has me down as running a rum distillery in Barbados and has him selling guns in South America.
What are you bitching about, that's awesome! Can you look up my IRS Masterfile? Please tell me I'm a separatist leader in Quebec or something.
And what's the point?
Anna, you should ask yourself that question a LOT more often.
Even if all the crap they spin were 100% true, my husband would still be the Hereditary Head of State for this country.
And Andy Dufresne would still be Randall P. Stephens.
All the government officials and employees are "sailing"
Just a dream and the wind to carry me, and soon I will be free.
All the government officials and employees are "sailing" under his trademarks and under his Great Seals and they are still sailing in his paper ships called 6s in both international and global jurisdiction.
"His" paper ships called and trademarks and Great Seals? I thought corporations were bad. Why does your husband issue operating rights to what you constantly rail against?
I have said it once and will say it again
This is your mantra.
to conduct official business in international and global business back in the 1700's you had to have sovereign standing.
This isn't the 1700's. We weren't talking about the 1700's.
The Belchers had sovereign standing because of the Norman Conquest.
Yes, because clearly that requires no further explanation.
My husband's position as the Hereditary Head of State is a safeguard
How can a hereditary position be a safeguard? How could anyone know that someone born into a role hundreds of years later would be willing, ideologically inclined, and perfectly suited to act as a protector of a nation that didn't even exist yet? Was the universe created just for you? Is your husband Zaphod Beeblebrox?
in the event, as has indeed happened, that the government of the people
By the people, for the people.
would be seduced
By the dark side of the force.
and overcome by guile
Sonic boom! Sonic boom!
and placed into such a position as it could not operate without our assistance.
And clearly, you two are doing a bang-up job. :sarcasm:
It was with the greatest reluctance
That I have agreed to this calling. I love democracy. I love the republic.
that he, an artist
WHAT??!! An artist?! You just got done saying your husband was born into a thousand-year hereditary line of freedom protectors! Is your husband an artist, or the Kwisatz Haderach? Would that make you a Bene Gesserit? Now that I picture it, eww.
ever stepped forward and issued the order to convene the State Assemblies.
I'm trying to picture the logistics of this. I imagine you, in your trailer, at the end of a long dirt road in the Alaskan bush, at the dinner table which is actually a door balanced across two big wooden spools, saying "honey, would you please put down that paint brush and issue the order to convene the State Assemblies?" Forget Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: your life is the feel-good cult comedy America needs. Please point a camera at yourself and send all footage to Netflix.
He has less than no interest in political matters or political power
These are great traits for a hereditary leader to have.
and was well-aware that he might be risking his own life and the lives of his family in order to do it.
He's a hereditary leader, but fears for the safety of his family. Well, that's a catch-22.
He is motivated by nothing more or less than love of freedom and love of country and love of his fellow man.
That's why we've never heard him speak to us directly, or even seen his face.
He does not wish to see the world overcome by Corporate Feudalism and all that that entails.
He doesn't want to see the world overcome by the corporations that only exist because of the paper ships and trademarks and Great Seals and jurisdiction that he issues to them.
Everyone reading this needs to check their own best interests
Also, breathe. Don't forget to breathe.
and realize that literally
You dare to use that word.
being ruled over by nameless, faceless, inhuman business conglomerates is not a future worthy of mankind and not likely to be a life worth living.
No, it's much better to be ruled over by a nameless, faceless man in Alaska whose wife tells crazy stories on the Internet about how he rules the world because he inherited it from the Battle of Hastings in 1066.

This bramble need not be traversed.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Okay, I was on board until....

Because, well, I am Zaphod Beeblebrox. So the rest can't be true.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

I suspected as much ... :doh:

Twelve years!
Larky K' Chamcha

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:30 pm
Judge Anna wrote:Pointless Slander and Lies
:snippity: :snippity: :snippity: :snippity: :snippity: :snippity: :snippity: :snippity: :snippity: :snippity: :snippity: :snippity:
Did I detect a tiny hint of skepticism? You are not completely convinced by this tale of Anna And The King Of I Am I Am I Am? How will the country recover its freedom when you doubt its leaders so?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Money = rice = soybeans.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:59 am Money = rice = soybeans.Capture.JPG
Well, she is next door to right at least.. though I am amused that she considers 'gold and silver' to be somehow exempt from this.

Larky K' Chamcha

neeneko wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:01 am
scirreeve wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:59 am Money = rice = soybeans.Capture.JPG
Well, she is next door to right at least.. though I am amused that she considers 'gold and silver' to be somehow exempt from this.
As a noble and generous person, Anna is very willing to accept your worthless paper currency and arrange for its disposal. Please do not send rice or soybeans.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”