Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Northland10

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by Northland10 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:04 am
Anna Von Reitz wrote:There are three known groups of pirates attempting to commandeer our Ship of State.
Yeah, they can't do that! That's Anna's job.
Wouldn't pirates be covered under, um, admiralty law?

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Northland10 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:42 am
Anna Von Reitz wrote:There are three known groups of pirates attempting to commandeer our Ship of State.
Yes.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

But only if the court has a silver oar. https://globalmaritimehistory.com/silve ... -ambition/

As an academic working in the field of pirate studies I quickly became familiar with this silver oar, which is the mace of the High Court of Admiralty. The silver oar was described as attendant during the execution of court processes such as the arrest of a vessel, it was present on the bench during the hearings of the court, and received particular prominence at the executions of those tried for murder and piracy. We catch glimmers and glimpses of the silver oar throughout Admiralty history. In 1701, the execution of Captain Kidd, like that of Purser and Clinton before him, featured the oar.

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:23 pm

But only if the court has a silver oar. https://globalmaritimehistory.com/silve ... -ambition/

As an academic working in the field of pirate studies I quickly became familiar with this silver oar, which is the mace of the High Court of Admiralty. The silver oar was described as attendant during the execution of court processes such as the arrest of a vessel, it was present on the bench during the hearings of the court, and received particular prominence at the executions of those tried for murder and piracy. We catch glimmers and glimpses of the silver oar throughout Admiralty history. In 1701, the execution of Captain Kidd, like that of Purser and Clinton before him, featured the oar.
Judges need to start bringing up the oar when they have sovcits show up in court. I wonder how manys heads will explode before they start coming up with new weird theories about it. "The US flag is actually ATTACHED to the oar and their using the fringe to hide it so you won't know it's admiralty!"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I made a big mistake and looked at Anna's page. I hope I never do that again. I highlighted a couple of the many crazy things.
Anna von Reitz

The Church and I
To begin with, I was born and raised and have never been a part of any church other than Evangelical Lutheran. Since my discovery that they are operating as an incorporated "church" and selling baptismal certificates like all the other incorporated "churches", I have severed my relationship with them.
Any organization that pretends to be a church and which engages in the purported buying and selling of souls, is not a church. It's a fake and in league with the Father of All Lies by definition. Despite whatever good work it does and whatever worthy service such an organization might render, it is tainted by this fraud and breach of trust in a fundamental way that can't be answered or altered short of a massive reform and repentance.
So I have turned away even from my own church and sought the narrow road.
My husband has done the same.
My son recently asked me, "Mom, among them all, which church is least crazy and dishonest?"
I replied, "The one inside your heart."
What else can you say, when you have caught them red-handed, buying, selling, and trading Baptismal Certificates as clearinghouse certificates?
And this criminal corruption submitting to Mammon is being practiced not only by the Roman Catholic Church, but all the incorporated Protestant churches, as well?
There's a single piece of paper being spread all over the Internet -- again -- a piece of paper copied from my own book, Disclosure 101, which details the history leading up to me "going public" with this whole effort. The paper shows my whole given name, and my capacity at that time while acting as a "private attorney" for Pope Benedict XVI. The entire circumstance is explained in the book.
By 2006, we had concluded that the Pope was uniquely responsible for the corruption--- what we call "The Mess" ---so we hiked up our skirts and sued the Holy See for redress of Breach of Trust.
Pope Benedict XVI heard us out, investigated, and took immediate action to correct. He asked for our help and we took on the task of issuing Due Process notification to his erring employees. It's in that capacity and while doing that work that I acted as his private attorney. This work went on from 2006 to 2014, ending in the Final Judgment issued in April of that year.
You can read about all of this and see related documents and eleven pages of foundational law and legal citations in the book.
Meantime, Pope Benedict had been "retired" and a new Pope chosen.
Other than circling the wagons and protecting the Church and its interests, Pope Francis has made no substantial effort to correct or assist us. He is, apparently, bent on using the United Nations as a new storefront for the same old criminality.
Day before yesterday, Francis gave a frantic call to put "teeth" into the United Nations.
We interpret that as meaning--- give the United Nations money to become a separate, globe-spanning, oppressive military power under his command. Circle the wagons. Defend the crime syndicate with force of arms.
This puts the Jesuit Order, Francis's own Order, into a very tight place.
The recent Peter's Pence Scandal adequately demonstrates how entrenched the criminality within the Roman Catholic Church really is.
Faithful Catholics were asked to make a one-time special offering on June 15th, to provide the Pope with a special fund to alleviate the suffering of those left homeless by war and those suffering from disease and political oppression and natural disasters.
They, the Catholic Parishioners worldwide, gave half a billion dollars, so that Francis would have pocket change to alleviate suffering directly.
Instead of doing so, he and his assistants invested the money in things like luxury condos and Hollywood movies and new bank buildings in the Inner City of London.
Enough said.
We sued for redress because the Pope is in a unique position of responsibility. Popes created The Mess, so Popes can sustain or destroy The Mess, at will.
It would be easier for the Pope to repent and lead the world out of this morass as Pope Benedict XVI attempted to do, than it would be for all the rest of us to rebuild a new world from scratch.
Unfortunately, the pitched battle between the teachings of Jesus versus the siren song of Mammon has led to a prolongation of money and power-mongering both within and without the Roman Catholic Church.
And that struggle is ongoing still.
It is, in truth and in fact, a spiritual war between the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Untruth, between the natural world and the world of corporations, between the True God and Mammon.
Fortunately, we don't have to rely upon our own strength to win. This is a fight that our God will win. All we have to do is keep the faith and stay calm and hopeful and watchful, for the day is coming and the night must pass away.

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Wow....that is some high grade crazy right there. I've never heard of baptism certificates (if they even exist in modern times) being sold and equating that to "buying and selling souls" is just again....wow. I'm beggining to wonder if she's one of those that managed to avoid prosecution by being insane or so obviously wrong that no reasonable person could fall for her scam.

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Baidn wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 am Wow....that is some high grade crazy right there. I've never heard of baptism certificates (if they even exist in modern times) being sold and equating that to "buying and selling souls" is just again....wow. I'm beggining to wonder if she's one of those that managed to avoid prosecution by being insane or so obviously wrong that no reasonable person could fall for her scam.
She probably "discovered" that her church asked for a nominal fee, to cover the cost of printing and mailing the certificate. There may have been a little extra in the fee to compensate the minister for his/her time.

She is trying to equate this to the selling of "indulgences" by the Catholic church, that led, in part, to the Lutheran Reformation. Not the same thing at all.

As for being a corporation, in today's world, any organization that wishes to own property, have a bank account and otherwise conduct normal business activities, will be incorporated under the laws of whichever state they are in. Otherwise, the minister or the elders of the church could be held personally liable for the debts of the church.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Baidn wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 am I've never heard of baptism certificates (if they even exist in modern times) being sold and equating that to "buying and selling souls" is just again....wow.
They do, but they are not official state documents (or even church ones) and the accusation that they are "sold" is just more of their UCC "berth" certificate stupidity.

When my sister got married, I had to get one from the church she was baptised in so that she could be married in a Catholic church. The local priest just filled out a piece of paper after checking the local baptism register. No money changed hands. Now, there may be some places where there is a small fee to cover expenses but I'm now upset to learn from the Pop Tart that I could have made a fortune trading in it. :doh:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:54 am
Baidn wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 am I've never heard of baptism certificates (if they even exist in modern times) being sold and equating that to "buying and selling souls" is just again....wow.
They do, but they are not official state documents (or even church ones) and the accusation that they are "sold" is just more of their UCC "berth" certificate stupidity.

When my sister got married, I had to get one from the church she was baptised in so that she could be married in a Catholic church. The local priest just filled out a piece of paper after checking the local baptism register. No money changed hands. Now, there may be some places where there is a small fee to cover expenses but I'm now upset to learn from the Pop Tart that I could have made a fortune trading in it. :doh:
I work for a church and this is the first time I realized we could be selling baptismal certificates. Had I known this, we could have paid off the pesky mortgage from the expansion years ago.

We don't even have certificates from baptisms kept at the church. The only certificate is given to the family or the baptized if of age. Our record is what is entered in the register. And, we do not charge, though the family does have to been attached to the parish in some fashion. Since all baptisms are doing as part of of a normal Sunday Liturgy (or during the Easter Vigil), it is not like we have to do an extra service (baptism, in our view, is an act of the not just the family and priest but of the entire faith community, oh, and of course, God).

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I have been reading all about this batshit crazy dingbat for better than 10 years and ya know, I have never been to her actual site.

Is there a link somewhere?

Can I comment there? Cause, well, I got questions.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Gregg wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:09 am I have been reading all about this batshit crazy dingbat for better than 10 years and ya know, I have never been to her actual site.

Is there a link somewhere?

Can I comment there? Cause, well, I got questions.
If you go to paulstramer dot net, he publishes everything the crazy dingbat issues. That is a blogspot site that allows comments, without having to register. There are an average of say 20 comments per day and about 18 of those are from the same two accounts, one a raving anti Semite and the other a largely illiterate crazy dingbat-supporting crazy dingbat.

Sometimes when she issues one of her raving anti Catholic rants, Paulstramer himself comments to make it clear he doesn't accept her theories.

Paulstramer has also been posting lots of covid skeptic links "these 100 doctors say covid is no worse than the seasonal flu" and similar nonsense.

You will also find a link to the actual Anna von Reitz site which doesn't allow comments. When I looked there, all her decrees were available as individual PDFs, that may have changed since.

And as you know, this crazy dingbat never provides any claims of having evidence for any of her crazy claims, so not sure what yo'd find there.

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:54 am

They do, but they are not official state documents (or even church ones)
That's what I was thinking. I remember getting something as a sort of momento back when I was baptized but as far as anything official I only remember hearing in history class about some catholic priest using them to try and help jews escape the Holocaust (both I assume to try and compel the church to aid and as a "see totally not jewish" bit of evidence to help them evade it) so I couldn't think of much purpose for it in modern times. Does make more sense for catholics though as you all take that much more seriously than we unwashed and illiterate baptist ;) To not be completely off topic you'd think that proving she was doing all this amazing work rooting out corruption for Rome would be a lot easier for her to prove. I mean I'd imagine the church would be absolutely giddy at the thought of getting such a massive PR win as showing they have an attorney actually preparing legal action to hold corrupt officials personally responsible considering the beating their reputation has taken in past years. Oh well I'm sure documentation bearing the popes seal and signature to back up everything she says is forthcoming....any day now......aaaaaaannnyyyy day now...... :bored:

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

A Baptismal cert is similar to a Birth Certificate in that it's simply a certification that your Baptism is on file at Church X. There is no reason that they would not exist "in these modern times." Which I find slightly insulting because most churches keep accurate records, even us steeeenky Catholics so why would we stop doing that in modern times? It's like saying Marriage certificates should not exist just because they are on record in a Church.

Anyway, us birther experts should remember the state law that they tried to pass in one state (I think it was Georgia, but probably wrong) that said that to be on the ballot a person should have to provide 2 pieces of supplementary evidence, which included a Baptismal certificate and a Circumcision certificate. :daydream: If you remember it passed the state legislature but the governor vetoed it.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I certainly didn't mean any offense and was merely saying that I personally have no idea where mine is or of any circumstances where I might need to retrieve it even if I knew how to. My comment regarding modern times was really more of a reflection on people being less rigidly traditional by and large these days and I can't imagine a situation currently where someone felt the need to actually purchase a certificate rather than just, ya know get baptized. So again I apologize for any offense and would certainly never accuse the catholic church of being anything but the most diligent of traditionalist ;)

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

No worries. Just a bit crabby this decade. ;)

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

The school system in England includes state funded Catholic schools and years ago I had some involvement in approving the admissions policy for the school in my locality. As is usual they give priority to children of practising Catholic families and the parents who came from Poland, Portugal, Ukraine etc would usually have their children's baptism certificate (and perhaps also their own, or their marriage) from the priest back home which was used as evidence.

So they are still used.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:53 am Anyway, us birther experts should remember the state law that they tried to pass in one state (I think it was Georgia, but probably wrong) that said that to be on the ballot a person should have to provide 2 pieces of supplementary evidence, which included a Baptismal certificate and a Circumcision certificate. :daydream: If you remember it passed the state legislature but the governor vetoed it.
I forgot about that Georgia bill. It's not like the birthers would have accepted a baptismal certificate. They would have said that the cert was a fake and demanded to see the original certificate and then want to see the register when they are told the church does not have a copy of an actual certificate. They would then say the register means it is invalid. They would then demand an affidavit from the long-dead priest or say the baptism was invalid because the priest was a female, or LGBT (obviously, this would be an Episcopal/Anglican parish, not a Roman one). Then they would demand to hear a recording of the baptism to ensure the clergy used the proper form, "I baptize you in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." The fundie birthers would claim that anointing the baptized with oil is devils work so not valid.

Then we would end up going down the road on the efficacy of al of their priest's actions because they did not wear a biretta nor did the where a maniple during the Mass. That would be the Anglo-Catholic birthers.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
I still want to see his kindergarten records. Did he run with scissors? Did he eat paste? Did he dip little Susie's pigtails in the inkwell?

We need to know these things before we allow him to serve two full terms as president.

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Lansdowne wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:04 am As is usual they give priority to children of practising Catholic families and the parents who came from Poland, Portugal, Ukraine etc would usually have their children's baptism certificate (and perhaps also their own, or their marriage) from the priest back home which was used as evidence.

So they are still used.
Back in the day the UK used to have a "Section 10" on the official birth certificate. My Dad (being a drunken arsehole) registered me with a middle name to piss off my Mother. She was then able to (re-)register me with my baptism name, courtesy of my Catholic baptism certificate, so I can still get a real state certificate with my baptism name. I don't think that's an option anymore.

When it comes to UK school admission to a Catholic School, a letter from the local priest is sufficient to "prove" current attendance at the local church. You don't actually need to go back to the baptismal church. Worked for me!

Note for USA readers. I'm not going to get into a discussion about whether state funded religious schools are a good idea of not, but UK Catholic Schools are usually state funded - what you would call public schools, whilst (and I'm happy to be corrected) US Catholic schools tend to be independent.

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:39 am
Lansdowne wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:04 am As is usual they give priority to children of practising Catholic families and the parents who came from Poland, Portugal, Ukraine etc would usually have their children's baptism certificate (and perhaps also their own, or their marriage) from the priest back home which was used as evidence.

So they are still used.
Back in the day the UK used to have a "Section 10" on the official birth certificate. My Dad (being a drunken arsehole) registered me with a middle name to piss off my Mother. She was then able to (re-)register me with my baptism name, courtesy of my Catholic baptism certificate, so I can still get a real state certificate with my baptism name. I don't think that's an option anymore.

When it comes to UK school admission to a Catholic School, a letter from the local priest is sufficient to "prove" current attendance at the local church. You don't actually need to go back to the baptismal church. Worked for me!

Note for USA readers. I'm not going to get into a discussion about whether state funded religious schools are a good idea of not, but UK Catholic Schools are usually state funded - what you would call public schools, whilst (and I'm happy to be corrected) US Catholic schools tend to be independent.
In the US, Catholic (and other church-operated schools) are indeed, independent, but they do receive funding from the government. The idea is that teaching reading, 'riting and 'rithmetic (the three R's) is not a religious function, and that the parents who send their kids there pay taxes like everyone else, and are entitled to the benefit of those taxes. I don't know how much of their funding comes from the government and how much comes from the parent church, or from tuition.

Church-run schools are also subject to the curriculum requirements set by the state.

The biggest difference is that, unlike public schools, they are allowed to teach classes in their specific religious doctrine. Somehow, that portion of their budget must be kept separate from the normal non-religious subjects and may not be funded with public money.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I thought the only government money they received was for nutritional programs and some ADA Compliance stuff and that all their educational content had to be privately funded. I know that many religious private schools that have popped up in the last 20 years that are more evangelical and definitely not catholic are big cash centers and one here in Cincinnati provides pre-school to 12th grade and has a campus bigger than Xavier University. Its like Liberty University Prep.

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:46 pm I thought the only government money they received was for nutritional programs and some ADA Compliance stuff and that all their educational content had to be privately funded. I know that many religious private schools that have popped up in the last 20 years that are more evangelical and definitely not catholic are big cash centers and one here in Cincinnati provides pre-school to 12th grade and has a campus bigger than Xavier University. Its like Liberty University Prep.
I'm pretty sure that our local catholic school does receive some general education funding.

I know that the local school district provides buses to transport kids to St. Raphael's. The local disctrict won't provide buses for middle and high school students, even for the public school, because they claim that, if they did, they would be obligated to provide transportation for the kids who attend one of the Catholic high schools in another city. I don't know if this is true, or if they just don't want to deal with the flak from parents of high-schoolers lobbying for free transportation.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Transportation is a state level thing, our schools provide busses for the parochial elementary schools and the Catholic high schools pay a few districts for busses to them.
Lots of high school students no longer get busses in Ohio because of funding issues.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Off Topic
Coincidentally, when I was cleaning out my mom's closet last week, I found my baptismal certificate on the top shelf, plus my sister's souvenir hospital birth cert with the little feet. She worked in HR and has complained about how, no matter how much she warned new hires that they had to provide a certified, official birth certificate, not the hospital souvenir, some would invariably bring that hospital cert in. Since they obviously weren't listening to the long explanation about the differences, she ended up just telling them: "If the document has your footprints on it, it's not the official birth certificate! So don't bring it in!"

She also kept all of our First Communion candles from each of us kids (girls got a pink-banded candle, boys got a blue-banded candle). The nuns paired us off, boy and girl, shortest to tallest, and we walked in procession carrying our lit candles. I hadn't realized they were beeswax candles (expensive), until I found the box with all of our candles stored in it. The smell of that beeswax was wonderful when I opened the box.

I've heard this bull before.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

DejaMoo wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:00 pm
Off Topic
Coincidentally, when I was cleaning out my mom's closet last week, I found my baptismal certificate on the top shelf, plus my sister's souvenir hospital birth cert with the little feet. She worked in HR and has complained about how, no matter how much she warned new hires that they had to provide a certified, official birth certificate, not the hospital souvenir, some would invariably bring that hospital cert in. Since they obviously weren't listening to the long explanation about the differences, she ended up just telling them: "If the document has your footprints on it, it's not the official birth certificate! So don't bring it in!"

She also kept all of our First Communion candles from each of us kids (girls got a pink-banded candle, boys got a blue-banded candle). The nuns paired us off, boy and girl, shortest to tallest, and we walked in procession carrying our lit candles. I hadn't realized they were beeswax candles (expensive), until I found the box with all of our candles stored in it. The smell of that beeswax was wonderful when I opened the box.
My wife and I enjoy taking cruises.

On a closed-loop cruise (one leaving from and arriving back at the same port), a passport is not absolutely necessary for US citizens. A birth certificate will suffice. This is, I believe the only exception to the rule saying that anyone entering the US must have a passport.

The cruise lines inspect your travel documents, to insure that you have the necessary documents to re-enter the US.

Every once in a while, someone shows up at the cruise port and shows them a church or hospital issued BC, complete with footprints. They are always denied boarding. Oh, and they don't get a refund.

Some cruise lines have taken to insisting that you must have a passport. Problem solved, at least for them.

The rule of thumb used to be that if it did not have a raised seal, it wasn't acceptable, but a few states have stopped putting raised seals on newly-issued BCs. Now, they just say it must be issued by a government agency.

Ironically, when applying for a passport, there are a few instances when a legitimate US citizen can not get a copy of their BC. The State Department has a list of other documents that can be used. I believe that a church-issued BC is one of them. This is particularly true for elderly people who were born in rural areas, early in the twentieth century. Their birth may never had been registered with the county or state. It wasn't until the thirties or forties that official BCs became universal.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”