EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE Change Password thread please. (that's a link)
If we really have compromised passwords, I need to know so I can take action.
As always, you can dismiss this message by clicking the little X (hover your mouse over the far right).

Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by ZekeB »

What's the date on the news article of his military assignment? It shows him as an E-1 being assigned to a base. The picture shows an old 1505 uniform worn back in my AF days. Back then we got promoted to E-2 upon completion of basic training. If he completed basic training in the era when promotion to E-2 wasn't automatic, he normally would have been sent to a specialty school and promoted there. Of course some got a direct duty assignment, but generally those were in jobs that required little or no additional training. Those jobs weren't at the top of the list.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I went into the time suck that is newspapers.com and haven't yet found that article. Have found some about an artist married to a Sandi/Sandy with three children who was "ordained as a Permanent Deacon by Archbishop Francis T. Hurley" in 1977. He was also cited for an expired license. Several articles about art. Will dig more later. Maybe.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Her Royal Highness explains racism:

http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/06/i-do ... u-are.html

Saturday, June 13, 2020
I Don't Give a @#$$! What Color You Are

By Anna Von Reitz

If you look, you will find lies and corruption nearly everywhere.

You will find it at Walmart and in Seattle and at Fort Bragg. Wherever you look. Just examine the things you are being told, and stack them up against the facts. Often the things that you take most for granted are the biggest lies.

America, land of the free? Well, only if you are standing on the land.
Otherwise, it's the land of the slaves.

This is a nice, clear clarion call for why you should be standing on the land and soil, declaring your political status as an American, and joining your State Assembly-----but there are plenty of other examples.

All the injustices, all the Big Fat Whoppers we are told, all the commercial frauds are Equal Opportunity. The Shysters and the Mobsters and the Banksters don't care what color you are, and neither do I.

All the people of color who assume that they are being singled out because of their color need to stop and look around. Their white brethren are being railroaded and enslaved and harmed in exactly the same ways. So it's not a matter of color. It's a matter of perception.

Black Americans make up about 12-15% of our population, and thanks to their color, they are readily identifiable as a group. That brings more attention to them, be it good attention or bad. That's why we hear about a black man being choked to death by police, but not the ten white guys that suffered the same fate.

However, don't forget, that all the families and friends of all the Honkies who died, too, are just as much bereaved, just as much outraged, just as upset about police brutality that they have suffered and seen inflicted on their loved ones, too.

A knee is a knee and a neck is a neck.

Racism comes in all colors, including red, white, and blue.

I've been a victim of racism, and so have you.

Some of the worst parts of our culture, some of the most crippling lies, and most schmarmy betrayals are glued onto the issue of race as an afterthought, as a convenient excuse, when the actual issues have nothing to do with race at all.

The actual issues have to do with stealing assets and racketeering under color of law, with brutal misfits being recruited into police forces that aren't under public control, with artificially controlled markets, funny money, corporate tribalism, and lack of pathways out of poverty and ignorance.

And all those issues are color blind.

Wall Street doesn't care what color you are.

However, the Democrat Party cares what color you are. They have cared since the 1850's --- but not in a good way. Of all the Big Fat Lies we've been suckered into, this one comes near to taking the cake.

Please take three minutes out of your life to learn something of genuine value, a tip-off from a Sista, if you are a person of color, and a lesson for every bleeding-heart, oh-I-am-so-guilty Democrat who actually gives a rat's rump about ending racial prejudice:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OURy5WFp0zk

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

That is so vile, I don't even know what to say in response.

This bramble need not be traversed.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

America, land of the free? Well, only if you are standing on the land.
Otherwise, it's the land of the slaves.
So I'm only free if I stand, and as soon as I sit down I'm a slave?
Can I lie down for a nap a free man, and will I wake up a slave?
What happens when I get in an airplane?

I have Questions!

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ZekeB wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:34 am What's the date on the news article of his military assignment? It shows him as an E-1 being assigned to a base. The picture shows an old 1505 uniform worn back in my AF days. Back then we got promoted to E-2 upon completion of basic training. If he completed basic training in the era when promotion to E-2 wasn't automatic, he normally would have been sent to a specialty school and promoted there. Of course some got a direct duty assignment, but generally those were in jobs that required little or no additional training. Those jobs weren't at the top of the list.
No date on the pic of the article he posted. Looks like the article says he graduated HS in 1960 (it is a bit fuzzy so not sure). Court records say he was born in 1941 so might make sense. Anna born in 1956. I guess the pic of him on his FB is not recent.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Anna bloviating about Hawaiians for reasons I don't understand. Also too I don't know what "ans" means. Lots more recent crazy on her page as is normal.
Anna von Reitz

For the Hawaiians and All the Ans
I've been getting quite a bit of push back from various people, especially tribal leaders who think that they are so special and so unique, that they should be "more equal" than others.
Some Hawaiians think that they would be better off with a monarchy and a Kingdom of Hawaii, despite the fact that their last Queen sold their land out from under them --- which should give them all pause and time to think -- hey, wait a minute.
Maybe we would be better off if we do the work and govern ourselves using our existing State Assembly?
What a concept. Self-governance. Self-determination. Being responsible for your own assets. Whoever came up with that?
We did.
Europeans, Mandans, Mendotans, Mohicans, Lakotans, Athabascans, Canadians, Scandinavians, and yes, Hawaiians and Japanese are all part of the same family --- the Armoricans, transliterated as "Americans".
See the common language and family identifier in the language? The suffix "an" refers to the children of "Anu" and "Ana" ---- that's your family and your tribe.
We have people of many colors in our family and our tribe, much as you might have black, yellow, and chocolate colored Labrador Retrievers, and they are all still Labrador Retrievers. Our people circle the globe and occupy approximately 30 degrees North Latitude to the North Pole.
They are all descended from common ancestors. So you can just stop all the "Native Pride" ideas, because there is literally nowhere else or better for you to go, and nothing stopping you from having control of your State.

Do your job and learn the ropes of populating and operating your State Assembly and you will have all the power and property rights you could ever want---- and not be subject to the whims of a quite possibly despotic or irresponsible monarchy.
We are only now realizing how inter-related all these various people are, despite external and cultural differences that have developed since the last two Ice Ages, when we became geographically isolated from each other and developed along many different paths.
When you see the letters "an" you have found kinsmen and brothers, however separate and different they may now appear.
And they are all "Native" to these lands, whether they are Siberian or Mongolian or Scythian or Egyptian or Lebanese or Jordanian or Cuban or Iranian or Syrian or Korean or Russian or German or come from the Isle of Man or stem from the ancient Franks....or Welshman or Irishman or Scotsman or Englishman.... or Alaskans....or Mexicans....or Nigerians or Cambodians.... or Indians or Africans....or Mandarins.... or Polynesian....
Now that you finally see it, you can't "unsee it".
The Truth has been staring you in the face since Second Grade, but somehow nobody clued you in. You never noticed or thought two seconds about the mysterious appearance of those two letters in the names of people and nations scattered all over the globe --- but think about it now.
These are all your long-lost relatives, whether black, red, white, or yellow, whether Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, or Wiccan--- and you must come to see and realize that and take it to heart as we settle the World Trust.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Rather bizarrely she has correctly stated the science of evolution (we all have a common ancestor) and genetics (homo sapiens doesn't have 'races'). That would probably upset a few of her more evangelical followers.

I guess even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

And because I looked at Anna's page I then looked at Ken's page. I regret that.
Ken Dost
1 min · Shared with Public
A trade secret ceases as being a trade secret the moment it is no longer a secret. Let’s destroy the trade secret that foreign agent law firms have hidden behind to enslave the world - patents and trademarks
Ken Dost
32 mins · Shared with Public
...and this ladies and gents is exactly how our freedoms and liberties have been stolen by impersonators, more clearly stated, foreign agent patent law firms...
Sure, the patent speaks to a persons rights to be excluded from record, but who controls the automated record. foreign agent attorneys who have excluded us from using the patent. Not lawfully, but unlawfully, by deceptive trade practices. intentional concealment, deception, impersonation, and treason. Patented process. that governs government employees through the patented programming. In other words, government puppets controlled by the strings of patent processes
ARE YOU BEGINNING TO SEE THAT PATENTS ARE GROUND ZERO OF A GLOBAL ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL COUP D'ETAT
There can never be justice on a foundation of deception and lies, it must be on a foundation of actual truth and fact that shines the spotlight on deceptions and lies.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Out there even further than usual.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:08 am Anna bloviating about Hawaiians for reasons I don't understand. Also too I don't know what "ans" means. Lots more recent crazy on her page as is normal.
Anna von Reitz

For the Hawaiians and All the Ans
Europeans, Mandans, Mendotans, Mohicans, Lakotans, Athabascans, Canadians, Scandinavians, and yes, Hawaiians and Japanese are all part of the same family --- the Armoricans, transliterated as "Americans".
There you go but she blew it by throwing in Japanese (vs. Japanans).

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks but haven't gotten around to it. Pretend judge Anna is still going on about rivals from a very long time ago.

Here (http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/05/repl ... -nine.html) she reminds pretend judge Bruce Doucette and his henchmen that they would not have been in jail had they done all their pretending according to pretend judge Anna's theories. She has a big sad because she just doesn't understand why they no longer reply to her letters telling them that they were pretending wrong. She also claims that they could be pardoned of the state charges that sent them to prison by getting enough support in the US Congress (part of the government that she says went bankrupt a bunch of times since 1933) and making it happened. You learn something new every day about the Constitution when you read poot logic.

Here (http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/05/repl ... f-law.html) she takes on Johnny Vidurek/Darash and the National Liberty Alliance. Again, some nice words up front, but then a long discussion about how they're pretending all wrong and they would be welcome if they want to come pretend with her according to her rules. Oh, and everybody else should send money.

And in this one, perhaps the most interesting of all (http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/05/cont ... shals.html), she tells people that the pretend Continental Marshals are nice and it sounds cool to join up but that people should actually become sheriff's deputies or county sheriffs, because everyone know they're the most important law enforcement officers in the world, because it says so right there in the constitution [how it says this without actually containing the word "sheriff" is something I haven't quite managed to understand, however].

In this new version of the truth ("we've always been at war with Eastasia"), pretend judge Anna says that the main function of the Continental Marshals is to protect the network of pretend post offices that pretend judge Anna says are opening up all over, restoring the post office and the "post master" (which is her thing, versus a "postmaster", which is the eeebil gummint version). I'm not sure that chief pretend marshal Tresa Haywood saw it that way when she signed up to lead that motley crew.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Ken Dost
ARE YOU BEGINNING TO SEE THAT PATENTS ARE GROUND ZERO OF A GLOBAL ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL COUP D'ETAT
Not in the slightest.

This bramble need not be traversed.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:17 am
Ken Dost
Not in the slightest.
I have no idea what this particular person is worried about, but there is a pretty strong thread in tech that believes patents really are a huge problem and are putting a lot of money and power in the hands of companies that are well funded but do not actually participate in advancing technology. Patents in tech are often seen as concentrating power and profit in the hands of a few companies that increasingly have a worrying amount of control over the whole industry mainly through patents and lawyers.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:17 am
Ken Dost
Not in the slightest.
I have no idea where Dost's idee fixe came from. However, I had time at lunch here for a quick search. His site (https://dostaffixedacations.wordpress.c ... ts/page/1/) has a bunch of random patents for financial technology listed in one section. A glance at the titles suggests that it's pretty ordinary stuff, especially when the rise of the Internet 20-25 years ago led a lot of industries to try to create standards to facilitate trading and networked business models. For example, there's a standard data format for making a request for an insurance policy quote for auto, homeowners, etc. Alternatively, private companies attemtped to become the de facto standard for data interchange in an industry, and they'd patent stuff aggressively.

I had to spend a lot of time over the years looking at press releases when small company ABC (usually a patent troll) files a patent suit against big company XYZ demanding eleventy zillion dollars for infringing on some patent. Almost always, that would send the stock of the defendant big company down enough to matter. So I had to learn enough about patent law to be able to figure out whether the patent suit was valid (almost never) and be able to tell when there might be a glimmer of truth to it. We made a lot of money being able to call bogus patents correctly and buy the stock on the momentary dip.

As to how the existence of any of these humdrum FinTech patents is evidence of some eeebil consipracy, I don't know. However, I suspect that Dost probably lost his house in foreclosure, and somehow, MERS came up. MERS = Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, a company that basically serves as something like a registry/transfer agent of that records mortgagee and the current owner of a huge chunk of the mortgages in effect in the US. They provide a platform that enables mortgages to be sold and securitized.

I note parenthetically that selling individual mortgages is a good thing because it enables smaller lenders to diversify their geographical risk -- a small credit union in Tornado Alley would be ruined if it only held high-risk local loans and half of them defaulted because of a tornado flattening their town, so trading some of its loans with a California bank interested in diversifying away from earthquake risk is good for everybody. And securitizing mortgages as a concept is also good -- but it was executed poorly in the 2008 credit crisis because of the idiocy of putting a clause in the securitization agreement requiring the bank that issued the security to buy it back at face value if mortgage prepayments lowered the interest yield. The crisis happened because banks didn't have enough firepower on their balance sheets to repurchase what they stupidly obligated themselves to do. But that's another story for another day.

So if Dost's mortgage was sold (as most are), and he bought into the standard SovCit nonsense that a mortgage somehow becomes invalid if it's sold, then if he discovered that MERS was involved, he somehow gets the idea that they were responsible. And when he somehow reads that their platform is patented, he makes the bizarre leap that patents are somehow the evil force that allowed the bank to crush his quixotic foreclosure defense laughably quickly when he went to trial. Dost is obviously bugnut crazy (even more so than pretend judge Anna because Dost's obsession is so narrowly focused).

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Should I admire those members who have the patience to plow through Anna’s verbiage..

or should I think you to be insane for trying to understand her drivel?

Definitely a :pickle:

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:28 pm I had to spend a lot of time over the years looking at press releases when small company ABC (usually a patent troll) files a patent suit against big company XYZ demanding eleventy zillion dollars for infringing on some patent...
Small companies? Some of us are old enough to remember when British Telecom tried to enforce a patent on hyperlinks :lol:

https://www.pinsentmasons.com/out-law/n ... atent-case

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:28 pm As to how the existence of any of these humdrum FinTech patents is evidence of some eeebil consipracy, I don't know. However, I suspect that Dost probably lost his house in foreclosure, and somehow, MERS came up. MERS = Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, a company that basically serves as something like a registry/transfer agent of that records mortgagee and the current owner of a huge chunk of the mortgages in effect in the US. They provide a platform that enables mortgages to be sold and securitized.
This is exactly what happened - foreclosure was initiated in 2013. Was in court for years with lots of nonsense motions by Dost. House was finally sold at Sheriff's auction in 2019. In Feb. 2020 he evidently filed more nonsense which was not appreciated by the court.
02/07/2020 Denial

Comment
of amended satisfaction of judgment - no standing, improper venue, lack of jurisdiction, lack of subject matter jurisdiction, perjurious presumption, fraudulent and frivolous filing.

JohnPCapitalist

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:45 pm Small companies? Some of us are old enough to remember when British Telecom tried to enforce a patent on hyperlinks :lol:

https://www.pinsentmasons.com/out-law/n ... atent-case
Yeah, that worked out so well for them. Every time I click on a link, I grit my teeth because I have to send them another nickel. They practically own the internet!

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:45 pm Small companies? Some of us are old enough to remember when British Telecom tried to enforce a patent on hyperlinks :lol:
Or when SCO tried to claim it had the copyright on Unix and all derivatives.....

While the 'small company sues big company for zillions' gets a lot of press, I was more thinking of the patent trolls (or big tech companies with offensive portfolios) who go after small companies. Buying up a bunch of bargain basement patents and hiring a few lawyers and going after companies that can not afford to defend gave a lot of non-tech companies amazing power over what made it to market and what did not. Even bogus claims could cost millions to fight, and because of that damn little town in Texas that was super friendly to trolls, even bogus patents were winning so fighting was a real gamble.

JohnPCapitalist

neeneko wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:37 pmOr when SCO tried to claim it had the copyright on Unix and all derivatives.....

While the 'small company sues big company for zillions' gets a lot of press, I was more thinking of the patent trolls (or big tech companies with offensive portfolios) who go after small companies. Buying up a bunch of bargain basement patents and hiring a few lawyers and going after companies that can not afford to defend gave a lot of non-tech companies amazing power over what made it to market and what did not. Even bogus claims could cost millions to fight, and because of that damn little town in Texas that was super friendly to trolls, even bogus patents were winning so fighting was a real gamble.
I was intimately involved in analyzing the SCO-IBM/Red Hat litigation. When the suit was announced in 2003 (IIRC), IBM and Red Hat stock dropped about 10%-15% each, a big move for large cap, successful, companies on a litigation announcement. SCO's stock soared -- it was more or less a penny stock and got as high as $20 briefly. A lot of my competitors figured that Red Hat was doomed and that IBM would be on the hook for a multi-billion dollar payout.

I was a former software engineer and I had done a lot of work fairly close to the Unix kernel. My first job out of college involved performance tuning SQL database engines, and I did some work on adding multi-processor support including having to debug these suckers on non-uniform memory architecture machines (NUMA) including those from Sequent. My employer was a kernel source code licensee from AT&T, and we also had access to Berkeley BSD Unix source code as well (several core BSD developers were co-workers). So given the proximity to BSD Unix, I grew up in open source culture and understood it intuitively.

As the litigation unfolded, I was not only working with lawyers to get their angle on how well the parties were doing in court, but I was also working with my engineering buddies to refute SCO's claims. For example, I interviewed Ingo Molnar, the Linux kernel maintainer who wrote the O(1) scheduler, and figured out how it couldn't have possibly infringed the NUMA scheduler that SCO claimed was a key point of infringement. I even held a webinar for my clients featuring me interviewing Eben Moglen, the Columbia law professor who wrote the GPL open source license.

I predicted, in a note to my client base, on the day that the suit was filed, that SCO would implode on the litigation and that neither Red Hat nor IBM would pay a cent in damages, and I was proven utterly right, with hundreds of pages of research published in support of my position over the next couple years. The clients who listened to me (including several of Red Hat's largest shareholders) added substantially to their positions and cleaned up. I shorted SCO Group to zero in my personal account, which was emotionally satisfying, though it wasn't the best trade I ever did.

As part of that work, I met on a number of occasions with SCO Group CEO Darl McBride, who was trying to get me to recommend his company to clients. He was a bumbling fool, and was just paranoid enough clinically that every time I met with him, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up just like when you stumble across a schizophrenic homeless person and your fight-or-flight reflex starts to kick in because they're acting erratically enough that they might be dangerous. Fun times.

By the way, we're fortunate to see patent trolling slowing significatly because trolls' key tool to extort companies, the presumption that they're entited to a temporary injunction against shipping a potentially infringing product before and during trial, was removed from the arsenal in patent reform (I don't remember exactly when). I was approached to work for Intellectual Ventures, the patent hoarding/megatrolling company founded by an ex-Microsoft exec named Nathan Myhrvold, and passed it up. They spent a staggering amount of money to buy thousands of patents, and I'm not sure they're anywhere close to profitable; I haven't heard much about them in years. So the predicted rise of large-scale patent trolls seems not to have happened.

It also seems that the "Rocket Docket" in the Eastern District of Texas is not the powerhouse troll's friend that it used to be. I am not sure what happened there, but I think that some of the judges that drove that are gone and there was some other reform. Perhaps a Real Fogbow Lawyer(tm) who knows about such things could weigh in.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:41 am

There you go but she blew it by throwing in Japanese (vs. Japanans).

Does this mean that as a Mancunian, I am part of her tribe? And how about Azastan? Is she part of the tribe as well?

That's an awful thought.

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:22 pm I was intimately involved in analyzing the SCO-IBM/Red Hat litigation. When the suit was announced in 2003 (IIRC), IBM and Red Hat stock dropped about 10%-15% each, a big move for large cap, successful, companies on a litigation announcement. SCO's stock soared -- it was more or less a penny stock and got as high as $20 briefly. A lot of my competitors figured that Red Hat was doomed and that IBM would be on the hook for a multi-billion dollar payout.
Wow, talk about front row seat!
I was a former software engineer and I had done a lot of work fairly close to the Unix kernel. My first job out of college involved performance tuning SQL database engines, and I did some work on adding multi-processor support including having to debug these suckers on non-uniform memory architecture machines (NUMA) including those from Sequent. My employer was a kernel source code licensee from AT&T, and we also had access to Berkeley BSD Unix source code as well (several core BSD developers were co-workers). So given the proximity to BSD Unix, I grew up in open source culture and understood it intuitively.
Heh, that is actually a rather interesting coincidence. My first job out of college (well, that wasn't retail) involved working on SQLite's internals, though it was mostly focused on encryption and scaling to big data sets on embedded platforms.

Luckily we were well under the radar for the SCO mess, but we had problems with other trolls and competitors claiming similar broad ownership of the open source sun and the moon.
It also seems that the "Rocket Docket" in the Eastern District of Texas is not the powerhouse troll's friend that it used to be. I am not sure what happened there, but I think that some of the judges that drove that are gone and there was some other reform. Perhaps a Real Fogbow Lawyer(tm) who knows about such things could weigh in.
If I understand correctly, the rules about venue shopping changed, but I stopped following a lot of it when I changed jobs to a place much less lawsuit prone.

JohnPCapitalist

Pretend judge Anna is in no mood for the Joint Chiefs of Staff to ignore her letters and to tarry on opening up America from the allegedly bogus virus.

In her most recent article here: http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/06/lett ... -2020.html, pretend judge Anna demands:
Gentlemen:

We are enclosing the substance of our letter sent to United Nations Secretary General Guterres and President Trump this morning.

If you value your power, your jobs, your pensions, your reputations or anything else in this world, you'd better get off your flat asses and shut down the Plan-demic "live exercise" and come to heel right about now.

And as for President Trump, you'd better take very good care of him. He is the only one of you that has a firm contract. The rest of you can be dismissed like so many farts in the wind.

Sincerely,

Anna Maria Riezinger, Fiduciary
The United States of America [Unincorporated]
And what, pray tell, did pretend judge Anna send to Trump and the UNSG? (I've included only the most interesting paragraphs; there are more of the same in the source document)
It has come to our attention that our doctors, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, and other respected health care professionals have been illegally conscripted as "Uniformed Officers" and also illegally licensed so as to coerce their compliance with political agendas and promote the use of these professionals to conduct "war" on our shores.

The doctors, though personally and morally culpable to the extent that they have known the result of their participation in issuing "Birth Certificates" are not to be held generally liable; that burden devolves upon the politicians who wrote and adopted the offending Federal Code and upon the Principals who allowed this without oversight.

We are suspending all Medical Doctor's licenses in this country and the licenses of all other Health Care Professionals. All those affected will be able to continue with their work without regard to the American Medical Association (AMA) union, and without regard to any punishments or limitations offered under any Federal or Federal franchise State-of-State Code. Former Medical Doctors will henceforth function as Private Physicians on our shores, and any future oversight deemed necessary in the interests of public health will be done by the civilian government.

We call for the immediate arrest and execution of Bill Gates, for his crimes against humanity and especially against the elderly and the children of the world via his vaccination programs. We call for the confiscation of his personal and corporate assets in payment for these crimes.

We similarly call for the immediate arrest and execution of George Soros, for his crimes against humanity which include fomenting insurrection on a worldwide basis, harmful subliminal programming delivered via popular music and movies and television, human trafficking, and other crimes too numerous to mention. We call for the confiscation of his personal and corporate holdings in payment for these crimes.

We also call for the immediate dissolution and liquidation of the American Medical Association as an unlawful labor union and closed union shop. We similarly call for the immediate dissolution and liquidation of the American Bar Association and the United States Bar Association for the same cause.

If we discover any church or religious organization, any labor union or professional association, any club, any military organization or government subcontractor participating in medical or commercial crimes or acting as a storefront secluding criminal activity, they will be taken over, their property will be confiscated, and their employees will be out of work.

Most sincerely,
Anna Maria Riezinger, Fiduciary
The United States of America [Unincorporated]
The threatening language in both letters is a bit stronger than her usual rant. Wonder if that'll get her in trouble this time, or if they figure that she's harmlessly delusional because they get so much nonsense from her.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

I recall my mother’s old joke about”we”. It is used by reigning monarchs, newspaper editors and people with lice.

Where does that put von Strudel?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”