Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Sam the Centipede

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:19 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 am
They argue that the Cestui Que Vie act (1666) still has effect. So Ireland not existing at the time of these laws shouldn't be much of an obstacle.
:fingerwag: Mmm… I suspect you don't have much Irish blood in your ancestry? Ireland's historical and pre-historical existence is not normally doubted. :fingerwag:

Now, take a pen and paper, and write down two hundred times: Éire go deo!

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:29 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:19 am
Ireland's historical and pre-historical existence is not normally doubted. :fingerwag:
Yes, you are correct. I meant as an independent country.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:17 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
They argue that the Cestui Que Vie act (1666) still has effect. So Ireland not existing at the time of these laws shouldn't be much of an obstacle.
The British way to get that secret money from a birth.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... act_1666_3

They do respond in a very friendly way.
Dear Dean of the family Daley

Thank you for your enquiry. I’m afraid you may have misunderstood the legislation around registering a birth...
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:32 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:17 pm
Dear Dean of the family Daley
[/quote]

I'm now going to forever think of that 60s group as Sly of the family Stone.
I've heard this bull before.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:11 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
They argue that the Cestui Que Vie act (1666) still has effect.
Randomly clicking around, I followed a link which tells me that the 1666 Act of Kkng Henry VIII was not only modified by Queen Anne's Cestui Que Vie Act 1707 but entirely replaced by the UK's current Presumption of Death Act 2013. But I guess that's part of the sovcit methodology: whenever convenient, a document (however misinterpreted) retains eternal validity. Magna Carta is certainly not valid in the UK now; the statute book shows it being gradually repeated section by section over the centuries. But to sovcits, that's an irrelevant detail!

I glanced at the current Presumption of Death Act 2013 on the UK's statute book website and it's definitely covering exactly the same ground as the Cestui Que Vie Acts. At first I thought it odd that it makes no explicit provision for the presumed dead person turning up later, but I see from the explanatory notes that that is a reason for giving the court power to vary and revoke its orders.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:54 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:11 pm
Magna Carta is certainly not valid in the UK now; the statute book shows it being gradually repeated section by section over the centuries.
A couple bits of it are still active law. IIRC they have to do with establishing the City of London. Much like part of the Treaty of Paris is still active, as it establishes the United States as an independent nation.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:23 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:54 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:11 pm
Magna Carta is certainly not valid in the UK now; the statute book shows it being gradually repeated section by section over the centuries.
A couple bits of it are still active law. IIRC they have to do with establishing the City of London. Much like part of the Treaty of Paris is still active, as it establishes the United States as an independent nation.
Ok, thanks. I'd read somewhere reliable several years ago that none was active but it's very possible the author was referring only to the personal liberty, courts, juries, rights, etc. parts and I'd forgotten that caveat.

Wikipedia believes you:
Over the next 140 years [after 1828], nearly the whole of Magna Carta (1297) as statute was repealed, leaving just clauses 1, 9, and 29 still in force (in England and Wales) after 1969.
And here are the relevant remaining parts from the UK Statute Book:
Clause I: Confirmation of Liberties.
FIRST, We have granted to God, and by this our present Charter have confirmed, for Us and our Heirs for ever, that the Church of England shall be free, and shall have all her whole Rights and Liberties inviolable. We have granted also, and given to all the Freemen of our Realm, for Us and our Heirs for ever, these Liberties under-written, to have and to hold to them and their Heirs, of Us and our Heirs for ever.

Clause IX: Liberties of London, &c.
THE City of London shall have all the old Liberties and Customs [which it hath been used to have]. Moreover We will and grant, that all other Cities, Boroughs, Towns, and the Barons of the Five Ports, and all other Ports, shall have all their Liberties and free Customs.

Clause XXIX: Imprisonment, &c. contrary to Law. Administration of Justice.
NO Freeman shall be taken or imprisoned, or be disseised of his Freehold, or Liberties, or free Customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or any other wise destroyed; nor will We not pass upon him, nor condemn him, but by lawful judgment of his Peers, or by the Law of the Land. We will sell to no man, we will not deny or defer to any man either Justice or Right.
So, contrary to my assertion, the clause about access to justice is still in force. You live and you learn.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:59 am

The sovcit fotl and looney toon version(s) of what Magna Carta and Cestui Que Vie act (1666) is purely wishful thinking and fantasy. They've obviously never read, and couldn't parse through the real English being used, since they obviously have problems with plain clear English.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:08 am

Correction to my previous post. It isn't Ireland - it is England and Wales. No mention of Scotland yet.
Ken Dost
1 hr ·
You ready.. better sit down, and might want to put any sharp objects or things you can throw, cause this is gonna piss you off

They are not getting us on a deed of trust recorded at the county... they are getting us the electronic notarial certificate and the fraud upon the court and crooked court itself as there is no mortgage loan to real property to foreclose upon

It is through what is called ‘deed of trust of intellectual property rights agreement’ through England/wales... via first American title via Mers

Deed of trust on our stolen trade name, that these attorneys betrayed the American people by treasonous act....
L

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:02 am

Ken Dost
1 hr ·
They are not getting us on a deed of trust recorded at the county... they are getting us the electronic notarial certificate and the fraud upon the court and crooked court itself as there is no mortgage loan to real property to foreclose upon
What does this even mean? It's word salad.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:09 am

That is all a whole lot of total nonsense, even for Dost.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:15 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:59 am
The sovcit fotl and looney toon version(s) of what Magna Carta and Cestui Que Vie act (1666) is purely wishful thinking and fantasy. They've obviously never read, and couldn't parse through the real English being used, since they obviously have problems with plain clear English.
Nerd here. Magna Carta was written in Latin by a cleric, probably as a method to standardise the details for all sides. John would have spoken Norman French and some barons would likely only speak the current version of Anglo-Saxon "English" so Latin would be an acceptable alternative that everyone could get a trusted translator for if they couldn't read it themselves.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:44 am

King John might bhave spoken some English, but it wasn't his native language. Henry III spoke English
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:25 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:15 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:59 am
Nerd here. Magna Carta was written in Latin by a cleric, probably as a method to standardise the details for all sides. John would have spoken Norman French and some barons would likely only speak the current version of Anglo-Saxon "English" so Latin would be an acceptable alternative that everyone could get a trusted translator for if they couldn't read it themselves.
Latin was the Lingua Franca of the time, the diplomatic and legal language, and the only common language the French, Normans, and Anglo Saxons had. The Church was generally kind of a neutral party in most cases. They were also the only really educated class of the time. It is actually doubtful that John spoke English/Anglo Saxon, since it would have been considered beneath him, a peasant language, his predecessor certainly didn't, and John wasn't known for his brights, aptitude, of general personality. It is also doubtful that more than a bare handful of the Barons who signed could more than legibly sign their own names. The Church was in the position of the scribes of old Egypt.

boots

Post by boots » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:21 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:02 am
Ken Dost
1 hr ·
What does this even mean? It's word salad.
It doesn't.

:rolleye:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:03 pm

boots wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:37 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:16 pm
Anna has been cranking out a lot of new material. Apparently she recently discovered the U.S. once owned the Phillippines, and has built an elaborate mythology around that. Blah blah gold, blah blah defunct corporation blah blah Queen's jurisduction. Her usual act.

She's also been writing personal replies to people. Guess she's getting more mail than usual. Apparently she's an IT expert now.
Oh, that just means when she got bored reading about the Dogon on some dippy website, she surfed over to some Karen Hudes garbage.
I don't know much about this person but saw this on one of Billie's stupid pages. You seem to be the last person to mention her here. I don't know what thread to post this on so here is good enough.
Karen Hudes Apparently Being Held Against her will at Suburban Hospital Johns Hopkins Medicine
I didn't watch it.
► Show Spoiler

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:08 am

Anna has a 3 part post about a "dead baby scam". I haven't read all of it because I am (mostly) not crazy. Seems to cover all her common points and also talks about lizard people and other crazy shit.
Part 1 which I will call "horse chunks".
► Show Spoiler
Part 2 which I will call "dead amnions".
► Show Spoiler
Part 3 which I will call "Great Lizards".
► Show Spoiler
Sorry non FB folks - these post are way too long (and krazy) to C/P. All my "titles" are taken from her screeds.

boots

Post by boots » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:10 am

:shock: I don't think I could possibly make it through that...

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:36 am

Karen Hudes claim to fame is she worked at the World Bank, which I believe was actually true for a short while. However, she went all conspiracy theory, gold, lizard people planet nibiru, aliens, the works. I'm not surprised a medical establishment might want to check her mental health.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:33 am

Thanks Scir Reeve, Anna is a fountain of frothy crazy. Her bizarre and incoherent fantasies are almost Hogwartsian. She is clearly the all-knowing and righteous Strudeldore leading the courageous Dozy Pooter clique from Griftingdor house into battle against a shadowy super-evil cabal, armed with the powerful magic of her grimoire, the Poptartonomicon. Exposiarmus! they shriek, Non Consentio!, Nunciti Protunciti! they wail, while Strudeldore views unfolding events from her garret, sadly shaking her head and stroking her beard. Why will they not follow her instructions, as success is guaranteed if the magic words are accurately articulated, and the red thumbprints are precisely placed?

Yet the Pope of Romo-Lolcatzia's mountain of gold grows higher and the Queen of Englazaban still sits on a throne built of 50 papier mâché bricks, each brick the pulped birth certificates of ten thousand dead babies of one of the Untied Shires of Abhorica.

Resuming normal service …

Von Strudel refers again to Kurt(is) Kallenbach, a sovcit grifter unknown to me until he was mentioned on these pages some posts back. Kallenbach's website is mainly for his marks members but he has an open link to a compilation of sovcit idiocy Withdrawal of Consent Booklet. Booklet? It's 773 pages of serial crazy fantasizing about imagined Constitutions, dormant Confederacy, executive orders, emergency war powers, burbliurby burble burble.

Someone might like to read it. Not me.

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:30 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:33 am
Thanks Scir Reeve, Anna is a fountain of frothy crazy. Her bizarre and incoherent fantasies are almost Hogwartsian. She is clearly the all-knowing and righteous Strudeldore leading the courageous Dozy Pooter clique from Griftingdor house into battle against a shadowy super-evil cabal, armed with the powerful magic of her grimoire, the Poptartonomicon. Exposiarmus! they shriek, Non Consentio!, Nunciti Protunciti! they wail, while Strudeldore views unfolding events from her garret, sadly shaking her head and stroking her beard. Why will they not follow her instructions, as success is guaranteed if the magic words are accurately articulated, and the red thumbprints are precisely placed?

Yet the Pope of Romo-Lolcatzia's mountain of gold grows higher and the Queen of Englazaban still sits on a throne built of 50 papier mâché bricks, each brick the pulped birth certificates of ten thousand dead babies of one of the Untied Shires of Abhorica.

Resuming normal service …

Von Strudel refers again to Kurt(is) Kallenbach, a sovcit grifter unknown to me until he was mentioned on these pages some posts back. Kallenbach's website is mainly for his marks members but he has an open link to a compilation of sovcit idiocy Withdrawal of Consent Booklet. Booklet? It's 773 pages of serial crazy fantasizing about imagined Constitutions, dormant Confederacy, executive orders, emergency war powers, burbliurby burble burble.

Can anyone tell or explain to me what is the endgame or ultimate goal for these clowns? What does Rome-Queen Elizabeth connection have to do with our daily lives? In other words, what does Von Strudel hope to achieve by exposing this evil cabal? Will our lives change for the better?

boots

Post by boots » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:45 am

Atticus Finch wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:30 am
[ :snippity:

Can anyone tell or explain to me what is the endgame or ultimate goal for these clowns? What does Rome-Queen Elizabeth connection have to do with our daily lives? In other words, what does Von Strudel hope to achieve by exposing this evil cabal? Will our lives change for the better?
[/quote]

I think maybe it's just escapism.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:57 am

I don't think there really is an end game. I think it is all window dressing and that she will move on to something else when the current one gets thin. She is more interested in the attention/grift than she is on the message.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:26 pm

I think for most sovcit gurus it's something between cosplay and cargo cultism. They like to award themselves bumptious titles and issue edicts from their imagined lofty perches. They have seen scholarly articles about constitutional history and legal principles and they attempt to emulate that with their "research" and special knowledge, in articles with mangled quotes, footnotes and sprinklings of dog Latin.

They imagine a high status that their little lives of failure and disappointment have not given them. They seek respect that the outside world chooses not to give them … why? – because they have not earned it.

Unfortunately there is collateral damage when desperate people with financial, family of criminal issues fall for the grifters' nonsense and hand over money for protocols that will exacerbate their problems rather than ameliorate them.

I doubt that any of the gurus really expect anything to come of their antics. But many of them are crazy so I could be wrong.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Judge Anna strikes me as being in it for the ego. She loves to write about how important she is, all the letters she writes to world leaders, how much work she's doing to save the world, and individually instruct people who write in with questions.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”