Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

TheNewSaint

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:41 am

What I find most bothersome is Anna's implication that the passport office is unclear, but that she herself makes perfect sense. :yankyank:
This bramble need not be traversed.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am

Considering that next to nothing in her latest poptart makes even a lick of sense to begin with, that is saying something.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:21 pm

Sounds like she needs to contact Coyote Expediting and Transport, but their nearest office is in Tijuana, so might be a problem. They'll get you there without any passport at all though.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:12 pm

What does Anna need with a passporr, anyway? It's not like she ever leaves Big Lake, Alaska.

I guess she has to stay there, because there's so much important work to be done in the national capital of the ReAL UniteD StAtEs.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:18 pm

As long as she stays away from Illuminati World Headquarters in Argillite, Kentucky, we let her roam...

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:46 am

IDK who "Bodhi" is but Anna explains the difference between "territorial" and "municipal" citizens to Bodhi. I didn't read the whole thing cuz Anna.
Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 1:25 PM ·
Meet Your Strawman -- For Bodhi

I get questions like this on a regular basis and I am trying to funnel up-to-date answers through the State Coordinators, but there are still many people, like Bodhi, who are sorting through the copious notes on the historical "process" that brought us all forward to today on their own --- and they are getting confused.

This is unavoidable, because (1) we have had to discover the answers as we went, and (2) everything keeps changing. So far in the time that I have been writing my blog we have gone through two national level bankruptcies amounting to a liquidation in one case and a quick march reorganization in the other, both of which have impacts in terms of what we are doing and how things work.

So start right there. Because of the bankruptcies and reorganizations, what was appropriate and workable three years ago isn't anymore; the processes we were engaged in then won't work now. Do not pass "Go" and do not collect $200. On top of that, the processes for Federal Workers and Average Joes are unavoidably different in terms of what relief is available. We have three different populations here and everyone is in trouble, so we are doing our best to help. You have to be able to identify which group you are in and which processes apply.

The groups are: Federal Territorial Citizens (mainly military and dependents), Federal Municipal Citizens (mainly Federal Civil Service and dependents), and Joe Average Americans.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I have addressed the problems of all three groups in my writings and tried my best to make it clear when I am talking to or about Federal employees --- but it can get confusing.

Go to TheAmericanStatesAssembly.net website and use the process outlined there. It is the simplest and the most up to date for Joe Average American and you won't get sidetracked into past practices or information that only applies to Federales.

Alternatively, skip all the verbiage and head directly to Article 928 on my website, where all the various documents have been collected and read through those. I believe that except for the Expatriation documents they are all self-explanatory.

The only thing "tricky" about the Expatriation documents is that in those, we are not talking about the expatriation of any living man or woman. We are expatriating corporations that were created and named after us --- these corporations are popularly known as "STRAWMEN".

The most important thing you need to know about your three "primary derivatives" that function as STRAWMEN is that they are all criminals as far as the Territorial United States Government is concerned, and they are all fugitives from justice subject to arrest and prosecution under commercial law.

In fact, the Territorial Government which operates under the vast bulk of the Federal Code, has defined all crimes as commercial crimes. They don't address you, the living man or woman, at all. They address only your pre-judged and pre-sentenced STRAWMEN. Since the STRAWMEN are guilty by definition there is really no need for a trial or a jury; the Territorial Judge can simply pass sentence and collect money or impose jail time.

The first STRAWMAN is a Cestui Que Vie ESTATE trust that is created to contain your assets. This is the one resulting in a Birth Certificate. This is the one that you "return" to the United States Secretary of the Treasury or the United States Secretary of Defense or the United States Secretary of State--- the same way that you would return an escaped prisoner to custody, using a Form 56 to make them responsible for IT.

The reason you do this is to make the government officials accountable to you for what they have created "in your name". They now hold the Fiduciary Responsibility for the entities they created and foisted off on you, not you, and if anyone summons THEM they will need to talk to the responsible officials.

This creates a settlement date when you leave the debts and the crimes of the Municipally-owned and operated STRAWMEN behind and re-flag your VESSELS as State Nationals operating under the Public Law of your State of the Union and under the actual Constitutions.

The criminally mismanaged entities and their debts as of the day you returned them are now back in the hands of those responsible.

You, meantime, have reflagged all such "VESSELS" associated with you, and declared their permanent domicile to be the land and soil of your State of the Union. This then removes the legal presumption that THEY are being operated out of Puerto Rico and under the Spanish Law of the Inquisition.

This leaves the US Government responsible for the debts and wrong-doing of the STRAWMEN they created and operated "in your name" and provides you with a clean slate and legitimate claim to be operating all your business affairs as an American under the Public Law of your State of the Union.

Neither the Territorial Government nor the Municipal Government can continue to treat your NAME(S) the same way or under the same legal presumptions. You have returned their Municipal PERSON(S) to them, and now operate exclusively as an American State National.

In case you missed the play, you have used their own system against them. They created these THINGS "in your name" and used them to hypothecate debt against you and your assets. Now you have officially returned their property to them and made them responsible for the debts accrued, while establishing your own newly refurbished American State entities, which look identical, but which are functioning under the Public Law of your State of the Union and which are American VESSELS owed every jot of the Constitutional guarantees.

So you have the old JOHN MAYNARD SMYTHE who was a Pauper owned and operated by the Municipal United States Government, cast ashore in Puerto Rico and operated under the Spanish Law of the Inquisition, and you have the new JOHN MAYNARD SMYTHE --- an American permanently domiciled in Ohio and operating under the Public Law of Ohio.

You have declared and recorded all this and given Notice of it and have the mailing receipts to prove that you carried through on it, so there is really no excuse for any judge or government official to presume anything more about it. You returned the Municipal STRAWMEN to the Municipal Government Officials responsible for them "without recourse".

And from now on, you have redefined what "JOHN MAYNARD SMYTHE" is and the law "HE" operates under.

There is nothing to stop the existence of two "JOHN MAYNARD SMYTHES" just as there is no stopping the existence of two "Albert Michael Donaldsons". The original Municipal PERSON was a "gift" to you, and you have every right to return the "gift" and to operate your own State franchises in your own name.

Understanding this is key to explaining it to a Judge or anyone else who comes after you and tries to force you to pay for the debts and crimes of a runaway municipal slave operating under a similar NAME.

"The DEFENDANT is a Municipal Corporation that I do not own or operate. I returned the ownership Certificate without recourse to a responsible Municipal Government Official effective July 11, 1966 (or whenever your actual birthday is) and named him to act as Fiduciary. These facts are all recorded and registered. If you have any problems related to IT, you will have to speak to him. I conduct all my business affairs privately under the Public Law of Ohio."

As you can see, the issue is to say, "No, thank you." to the "gift" of these Municipal Government franchises being operated "in your name", and to then redefine the political status of any STRAWMEN that are associated with you, as private American entities.

Question 1:
In Anna's "steps to take document" it suggests using a 9 digit code from the registred mail receipt to use as the TDA number however the format of the number on my receipt is just 20 numbers so it is not in the correct format. Where else can I find a 9 digit code to use in its place without accidentally using one that is already in use? I am stuck here because I can't even get the A4v stamp I need made without having this first and I need it to put in the paperwork as well of course.

It should say "Registered Mail Label" --- I am referring to the nine-digit number that appears on every red and white Registered Mail Label, but please note, we no longer use any "A4V" process because the UNITED STATES is now bankrupt and it is illegal to charge bankrupt entities.

Question 2:
On IRS Form 56 there is a box for "Identifying number" in the top row. I suspect this is my social security number however there is another box right after it labeled "Decedent’s social security no." which is also the strawman I would think. Do I put my social security number in both of these? This seems odd. Also is it with or without dashes? The way it is worded it seems like the first would be without dashes and the second with dashes but I want to be sure.

The "identifying number" is the File Number on the Birth Certificate.

Question 3:
If I am accepting the title (birth certificate) as "payment" as the secured party why am I then giving it back to the government via the Secretary? Isn't the whole point of doing this process to take it back from them through this process to put it into my ownership and control as the living man? If I accept it for value from the strawman then sign it over to the secretary don't they own it again now? Even worse don't they own it in a way that I can never retrieve it back (unlike it was originally) by doing this? In a previous explanation of this process I found it doesn't suggest this:

When you endorse THEIR Birth Certificate and return it to them, you are exonerating yourself from the debts of their bankrupt Municipal franchise. You do not benefit from holding any ownership interest in their Municipal franchise. It is being used as a means to extract value from you and your assets, so give it back to those who issued it and thereby say, "No, thanks" to their offer.

"Then turn the BC over and on the back anywhere write: Pay to the Order of the United States of America, U.S. Treasury. Without Recourse. And again, write— by: Your Upper and Lower Case Signature, and date it."

This returns the "value" of the Municipal Franchise --- the debt -- to the Territorial Treasury, where it has to be converted into credit held in your Name.

****AND AS I ALREADY EXPLAINED, WE DO NOT DO ANY "A4V" PROCESS AT ALL. The UNITED STATES is bankrupt.*****

In a different set of instructions I have simply says to stamp it with the A4v stamp in this format:

ACCEPTED FOR VALUE EXEMPT FROM LEVY
By: (my name)
All Rights Reserved Without Recourse
Exemption ID: (my ss number no dashes)
Deposit to US Treasury the same to
(name and ss number)
Private Indemnity Bond # AMRI00001 Kentucky
Registered Treasury Acct. # (number)

REPEAT!!!! PLEASE LISTEN AND THINK AND HEAR THIS LOUD AND CLEAR:

****AND AS I ALREADY EXPLAINED, WE DO NOT DO ANY "A4V" PROCESS AT ALL. The UNITED STATES is bankrupt. *****

What we are doing now is claiming the National Credit owed to each and every American and acting as the Priority Creditors in a bankruptcy. This is now being addressed to the "US Trustees" and they are being made liable for any failure to clear the books and return the credit owed to the Priority Creditors. What is debt for the Municipal franchises is credit owed to you.

What they have tried to do is to claim that you didn't claim your credit and other assets, thereby giving them a chance to "make a claim on abandonment" and to "redistribute" your wealth to every corner of the globe while leaving you still responsible for the debts of these bogus Municipal franchises.

We have said, "To Hell with that!" and shoved it all back in their faces.

So get on board, do your best to get your own political status corrected, and join your State Assembly.
► Show Spoiler

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:10 am

The only thing "tricky" about the Expatriation documents is that in those, we are not talking about the expatriation of any living man or woman. We are expatriating corporations that were created and named after us --- these corporations are popularly known as "STRAWMEN".
I love how Anna talks to you like you're a dim child, then her story is the lamest sovcit crap imaginable. You mean I have a "strawman?" Gee, never heard that one before.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:27 am

That is weapons-grade stoopid from the von Strudel burblemill!

I was intrigued by the statement that the reader has 3 strawmen, but I couldn't discern what those three are in Anna's mad mad mind before a sign started to flash in my head: "STOP READING! THIS COULD DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN!"

Actually, Anna appears to be her own strawman in that her head is filled with straw. Or well-rotted silage.

I'm intrigued by how many people really follow la PopTart for more than lolz from the steaming Strudeliana. From the outside, one wonders how the Annaphiles don't realize that this nutty nonsense comes from a certifiable idiot and there is not a shred of corroborating evidence for its accuracy or efficacy. But then this atheist remembers that millions of people love to go to fancy buildings to watch a man in a clown costume claim that his magic words have transformed a humble wafer into something wonderful, without even the decency to do a bit of sleight of hand or misdirection. People are idiots.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:47 am

I always think your posts are hilarious Sam but this one I LOLed :thumbs:

Strudeliana is classic, that should definitely be her meetup name. It's right up there with Orlylicious :lol:
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:20 am

Anna posted more nonsense of course.
► Show Spoiler
But I am more interested in the nut she references. Never heard of Kurtis before but I see he has been mentioned here before.
https://www.kurtisrichardkallenbach.xyz/

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:14 am

Von Strudel and Kallenbach appear to have similar fantasy worlds of alternative US's, secret treaties and magic paperwork … which (to my mind) makes it unlikely that Anna will continue playing well with Kurtis. They are both grifters so they are competing for the meager cash of the suckers. Kallenbach's website (scirreeve's link above) is more technically competent that von Strudel's, and he tries to tie the marks down to $25/month contributions for the right to listen to his drivel, admire his craziness and sit at his smelly feet in conference calls.

I'm sure Krazy Kurt's planet will be blasted out of the Annaverse as soon as Kurt's says something that Anna deems unacceptable to her holy writ of Hiw Everything Works. Or when he does not pay enough respect to her esoteric wisdom.

It's amusing to read von Strudel describing federal employees as "Useful Idiots" — that term could never be applied to von Strudel without changing the adjective to "useless"!

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:27 pm

Just this morning I received a letter from an IRS Agent who has attempted to assume a "normal course of business" and that collecting taxes is a necessary evil and that the entire change that FDR implemented never happened.
Sounds like the IRS might finally be going after Anna for the taxes she owes them. And the last time I heard about Kurt Kallenbach, he was selling fake license plates online, but that was three years ago.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:50 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:27 pm
Just this morning I received a letter from an IRS Agent who has attempted to assume a "normal course of business" and that collecting taxes is a necessary evil and that the entire change that FDR implemented never happened.
Sounds like the IRS might finally be going after Anna for the taxes she owes them.
Ooo, and her latest missive says she is busy "correcting IRS Operations." I'm sure they'll love hearing that she doesn't owe any taxes because the government is a Scottish corporation that was dissolved in 1907. Her mouth might work against her when she gets convicted ten years from now.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:33 pm

Anna and her putative husband have been in and out of tax trouble for years, most likely just latest iteration. Will be interesting to see what the actuality happens to be.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:22 pm

Maybe Judge Anna got one of those "you owe the IRS money" robocalls, and she's too stupid to know it isn't real.

Actually, that would be hilarious. Imagine a scammer getting this dingbat on the line who completely believes he's the IRS, but gives him lengthy explanations of the Rothschilds' role in The Great Cabbage Fart Panic of 1860 instead of her credit card number.

That would be a small bit of justuce in an unjust world.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:56 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:22 pm
Maybe Judge Anna got one of those "you owe the IRS money" robocalls, and she's too stupid to know it isn't real.

Actually, that would be hilarious.
She said it was a letter, but it would be hilarious if it was a scam call. I'm all for her pontificating to a scammer.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:54 pm

We received the new uniforms today, so we're ready to send in the Dachshunds to do an intervention on Judge Anna if she goes all Waco on us.

boots

Post by boots » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:20 am

That's a very cute dog. And it looks twice as smart as Anna.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:14 pm

The uniform is impressive, but it's the look of pure murder in his eyes that makes me believe this is an elire soldier.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:08 pm

Agree Saint, Von Strudel de la Pop Tart wouldn't stand a chance. Neither would Karl Koenigs, he'd be curled up in a ball.

HATJ has been keeping the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment waiting, after the drop-in rescue plan was denied, as the official release mentioned:
Gregg wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:11 pm
I have an official release from The Imperial Illuminati Air Force on the rescue HATJ mission...

Umm, no. We might do a flyover whenever they get out, at potty time, but other than that we got other bacon to fry.

:-D
Things could get ugly, there's a damn good reason they are called, "Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky".
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:39 am

Anna has a rant about the Dogon people in Mali (for some reason).
► Show Spoiler
Part 2 of von Strudel's rant.
► Show Spoiler
Seims like this is a thing anthropoligists have looked at before (minus the mermaid crap) - I never heard of it before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people
She also has another post dissing Kim Possible of the Kingdom of Manna crap. I didn't read this one but here it is.
► Show Spoiler

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:42 am

Thanks for chucking more fish heads into the Gumbo à la PopTart!

It's quite a segue to get from the cosmology and origin stories of a West African people to an attack on the Pope and the Queen of England but von Strudel succeeds with her usual rich blend of idiocy and fantasy.

In her second bowl of crapsicles, von Strudel refers to the Lieber Code in connection with her fantasy that the government owns all babies and the birth certificate is a receipt. The Lieber Code was a Civil War document outlining rules of engagement etc. for the Union armies. Her Loonyship cites Article 38 which actually reads:
38. Private property, unless forfeited by crimes or by offenses of the owner, can be seized only by way of military necessity, for the support or other benefit of the Army or of the United States.
If the owner has not fled, the commanding officer will cause receipts to be given, which may serve the spoliated owner to obtain indemnity.
Classic Annalysis there: an afterthought in a rule saying "in war, soldiers must not take people's private property, unless" becomes "the government may take your children if they issue with a receipt (disguised as something completely different)"

Von Strudel seems to be emulating David Icke. Both have constructed intricate anti-Semitic, anti-Catholic, anti-royal, anti-government worldviews built on a foundation of New Age nonsense, ancient fables, false history, irrelevant documents and science fiction, the wobbling tower of tripe held together by denial of reality and reason.

But the former soccer goalkeeper and television sports commentator has monetized his hateful crazy much more effectively than the retired fake postal judge and consort to a fake king of a fake America.

boots

Post by boots » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:10 pm

It's almost as if Anna discovered a new conspiracy website, dropped a bunch of acid, and tried to relate its content to that of her own screwy conspiracy website.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:17 pm

boots wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:10 pm
It's almost as if Anna discovered a new conspiracy website, dropped a bunch of acid, and tried to relate its content to that of her own screwy conspiracy website.
I'm pretty sure that's what most of her website has been all along.

boots

Post by boots » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:50 pm

Gregg wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:17 pm
boots wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:10 pm
I'm pretty sure that's what most of her website has been all along.
Yes, that's what I was getting at. Root Beer is an awesome name for that dog, btw!

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”