Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 10470
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1226

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:12 am

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:53 am
I disagree, for her this is mainstream journalism. As far under the top as I have ever seen from the fake judge.
Fantasy reporting you mean.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 1870
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1227

Post by scirreeve » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:25 am

Anna got Rhode Island to play pretend whatever. Here is the thing she is working on. https://national-assembly.net/
Yaaay, Rhode Island! Fifty of Fifty!

Very recently I put out a call to Rhode Island, explaining the situation--- that they were the only State in the Union that hadn't answered the call to assemble.

As soon as our brothers and sisters in Rhode Island got the message and were pointed to the right direction [https://national-assembly.net or contentmanager1@yahoo.com] -----they got busy!

It's only been a couple days and I can report back that all fifty States are now present and accounted for in the National Assembly. Let's hear (across the miles) a round of applause for Rhode Island!

We are on our way home, folks.

The land and soil jurisdiction States are assembling and the people these states rightfully belong to are "coming home" and populating them in droves, overcoming the treasonous Breach of Trust and Fraud that has been perpetuated against us and against our lawful government for generations.

If you have ever wondered why the "tail" in this country was wagging "the dog" and why your public servants have been playing the role of your masters, wonder no more--- and don't waste a moment more -- come home and take care of your own business and reclaim your (e)states.

Join your State Assembly by contacting the National Assembly today.
There is a map too.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 43902
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1228

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:24 am

How many nutz are playing along with Anna? Three or four? Or is it entirely a figment of her rich and bizarre imagination? I'm guessing the latter.



User avatar
ArthurWankspittle
Posts: 1282
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1229

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:58 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:24 am
How many nutz are playing along with Anna? Three or four?
Plus one intern (part time) in Internal Security with 50 IDs.


Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 10470
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1230

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:37 am

They are beginning to sound like Jimmy Tim's band of merry LARP'ers, except I think they managed to actually have at least one or two real live bodies for each state for a few months until Jimmy Tim's greed and the crazy got to be too much for them and they fragmented and disappeared. Even then there wasn't enough interest/grift to go around.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 6050
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1231

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:33 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:25 am
Anna got Rhode Island to play pretend whatever. Here is the thing she is working on. https://national-assembly.net/
:snippity:
That page is a decent summary of the idiotic notions of the sovcit pretend government nuts.

Summary:
Blah blah Magna Charta [it's Carta, not Charta, you ignorant fuckwits], Declaration of Independence, Constitution, God-given rights, blah blah, corporations, foreigners, blah blah, drivers' licenses, marriage licenses, birth certificates, blah blah, income tax, contracts, blah blah, Washington DC, blah blah. We The People, blah blah, take control, blah blah.
Other than the unpleasant religiosity, the element that I find offensive is the unstated assumption that North America was terra nullius, empty land free to be acquired. It wasn't. The Native Americans and Alaskan Natives were resident many centuries before the European settlers arrived. If the sovcits are so keen on originalism, they should wind the calendar back further and demand the reinstatement of a tribal system with tribal councils and chiefs whose only power is what they win through gaining the respect of the members of the tribe.Reinstate the Seven Fires Council and other supra-tribal governance and mediation. Do they? No, they only want to have all the benefits of stable government without making any personal contribution to societal good.
Off Topic
It would be nice to see Plains Sign Language taught -- I first became aware of it watching Manolito use it during discussions with the local Apache in The High Chaparral in the 1970s.
Also offensive is the clear assumption that this is something for white people, Europeans, Christians. The history of the black peoples of America and the slave trade that brought them over from Africa is completely ignored.



Siegfried Shrink
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1232

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:53 am

The history of the black peoples of America and the slave trade that brought them over from Africa is completely ignored.
To be fair, the entire Moorish movement actively denies it. I rate this as worse.



Resume18
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1233

Post by Resume18 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:20 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:33 am
scirreeve wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:25 am
Anna got Rhode Island to play pretend whatever. Here is the thing she is working on. https://national-assembly.net/
:snippity:
That page is a decent summary of the idiotic notions of the sovcit pretend government nuts.

Summary:
Blah blah Magna Charta [it's Carta, not Charta, you ignorant fuckwits], Declaration of Independence, Constitution, God-given rights, blah blah, corporations, foreigners, blah blah, drivers' licenses, marriage licenses, birth certificates, blah blah, income tax, contracts, blah blah, Washington DC, blah blah. We The People, blah blah, take control, blah blah.
Other than the unpleasant religiosity, the element that I find offensive is the unstated assumption that North America was terra nullius, empty land free to be acquired. It wasn't. The Native Americans and Alaskan Natives were resident many centuries before the European settlers arrived. If the sovcits are so keen on originalism, they should wind the calendar back further and demand the reinstatement of a tribal system with tribal councils and chiefs whose only power is what they win through gaining the respect of the members of the tribe.Reinstate the Seven Fires Council and other supra-tribal governance and mediation. Do they? No, they only want to have all the benefits of stable government without making any personal contribution to societal good.
Off Topic
It would be nice to see Plains Sign Language taught -- I first became aware of it watching Manolito use it during discussions with the local Apache in The High Chaparral in the 1970s.
Also offensive is the clear assumption that this is something for white people, Europeans, Christians. The history of the black peoples of America and the slave trade that brought them over from Africa is completely ignored.
Anything, and I mean anything involving Kirk Cameron, even peripherally, is to be immediately and actively distrusted.



Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 1429
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1234

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:41 am

The "National Assembly" is a Thursday evening phone-in gabfest, which I have never listened to. Apparently a few dozen people log in. If a single person is from a state, that state is "represented".

This item is reposted every Thursday on Destry Payne's NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS. They apparently do not read/edit the comments.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2018/04/ ... mment-form



User avatar
Whip
Posts: 2744
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1235

Post by Whip » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:25 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:37 am
They are beginning to sound like Jimmy Tim's band of merry LARP'ers, except I think they managed to actually have at least one or two real live bodies for each state for a few months until Jimmy Tim's greed and the crazy got to be too much for them and they fragmented and disappeared. Even then there wasn't enough interest/grift to go around.



User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 6050
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1236

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:31 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:41 am
The "National Assembly" is a Thursday evening phone-in gabfest, which I have never listened to. Apparently a few dozen people log in. If a single person is from a state, that state is "represented".

This item is reposted every Thursday on Destry Payne's NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS. They apparently do not read/edit the comments.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2018/04/ ... mment-form
Yup, that's the sovcit version of "one person, one vote" democracy. One person in the state calls in, that person has the one vote. It's all contracts doncha know: everybody else in that state has contracted to abide by that person's vote by deciding not to call in.

So it's sorta like an electoral college, except this is more of an expectorant kindergarten.



User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1237

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:51 am

Pretend judge Anna is slipping a cog again. This bizarre missive from yesterday attacks someone she thinks is the doxxed name of "Virgo Triad," who has done a pretty good job of dismembering pretend judge Anna's arguments in her YouTube videos. I seem to recall that when we tried running down the identity of the person Anna named, that person was kind of a loon and probably isn't nearly as logical as Virgo Triad does.

Anyway, in this missive, pretend judge Anna explains how Virgo Triad is actually a sinister shadow world Illuminati figure controlling huge chunks of the global domination cabal, etc. The meds clearly need adjusting.

Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More
By Anna Von Reitz

There are very foolish and uninformed rumors on the internet about these topics. I will share the facts as I know them.

Kim Goguen aka Kim Possible aka Virgo Triad is the purported Trustee of Manna World Trust.

She is a Romanov from the same family as the former Czar of Russia murdered and deposed by the Vermin who selected Kim to be a lab rat in one of their genetic engineering experiments.

She doesn't know what happened to her, why she "isn't the same" as she once was, why she can't feel certain emotions--like love-- any more, why she is in some respects compulsively driven to work 24/7 with immense focus, and at the same time is confused, her mind as unsettled as her jumbled, broken emotions.

But I know what THEY did to her and why. They get their rocks off on "converting" survivors of families they have murdered to their religion ---and using and abusing them to do their own dirty work. In this way, their "victory" is complete and their enemies are not only dead and dishonored, but even their shirt-tail relatives are employed doing things and believing things that the Romanovs despised.

This is a religious "war" and a spiritual conflict, in which the Father of All Lies contests with every means of guile against the Father of All Truth.

And those who murdered her family have converted Kim into their literal living breathing tool.

You might assume that "those who murdered her family" refers to the Russian Communists, because that is another lie we were told all our lives. But in fact the Romanovs were killed by the Rothschild network as revenge for Russian intervention in our Civil War and the Romanov's refusal to turn over control of their national economy to the tender mercies of a Central Bank.

So, what could be more pleasing to the twisted minds among us than to take Kim at an early age, and raise her to be their tool against her own homeland and people?

And when I say "tool" I mean it literally. That is the nasty part of "A1" technology. The victims gain some amazing powers at the cost of losing control over their own minds and souls.

So Kim can act as a human monitor over more than 4500 accounts all over the world--- but that is what she is: a computer terminal ensconced in living flesh.

She was chosen for her role by Marduk, and we should all know this moniker as the name of a vicious "God" worshipped in Canaan in the Temple of Baalbek.

He was the original creator of the Artificial Intelligence technology that converted Kim into a living computer terminal.

As for AI and "Quantum" both were developed by rogue elements of our own intelligence agencies and hackers at MIT.

Both are already obsolete.

From a moral and ethical standpoint, AI should never have been developed and used for any such purpose.

Kim's mind, emotions, and life are destroyed for no good reason, and she is being used as a machine --- a weaponized living computer terminal -- to mislead, entrap, and control other living people.

I know this for sure because I have the patents to the AI and Quantum technology sitting on my desk. I can read for myself what the intentions of these monsters really are. And it isn't pretty. I've also talked to Kim Goguen and heard her life story. And now you know the rest of it.

She wasn't a bad woman. On the contrary, she was a very good woman with a kind heart and a brilliant mind. The problem is that thanks to what these criminals have done to her, she isn't herself anymore. She isn't even truly human anymore.

How these and other patents like them have been allowed by the US Patent Office is another story---a story about allowing a British conglomerate, Serco, to use and abuse our Patent Office ---- leaving us apparently responsible for patenting horrific inventions and business models blatantly advertised for criminal, even genocidal uses.

That shame belongs to the United Kingdom Government, for gross mis-administration, immorality, and Breach of Trust.

And to Marduk, former head of the Brotherhood of the Rose Cross, whose lust for blood and ancient technologies led him to destruction and caused the destruction of many others.
I needn't point out that pretend judge Anna claiming mad haxxor skillz that enable her to understand AI is comical. And of course, most AI technology isn't patented because the technology is moving so fast that there's not really any point. There's so much open source AI software sloshing around the world right now that anyone trying to patent anything is liable to find tons of "prior art" that would invalidate their patent.

In light of this, it still continues to amaze that the Nesara Now crowd treat her as a revered figure when she deigned to take time from her busy schedule to attend their recent conference call gabfest.



User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 6050
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1238

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 am

I find it interesting that von Strudel tells outright lies. She and all her followers are clearly deluded, clearly gullible, clearly stupid, but a lot of sovcit and similar thinking claims some sort of tenuous root in reality. A tiny, withered, shriveled rootlet, but a root nevertheless.

But when she writes:
I know this for sure because I have the patents to the AI and Quantum technology sitting on my desk.
that is clearly an outright lie. She doesn't have the patents on her desk. If there are any patents (as JP points out, probably not), she wouldn't be capable of identifying them, nor capable of acquiring them, nor capable of understanding them.

I have been wrong many times in my life, but I have never been deluded, so I find it very difficult to get into that mindset, where reality doesn't even take a back seat, it's been left asleep in bed.



User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 6976
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1239

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:08 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 am
I find it interesting that von Strudel tells outright lies. She and all her followers are clearly deluded, clearly gullible, clearly stupid, but a lot of sovcit and similar thinking claims some sort of tenuous root in reality. A tiny, withered, shriveled rootlet, but a root nevertheless.

But when she writes:
I know this for sure because I have the patents to the AI and Quantum technology sitting on my desk.
that is clearly an outright lie. She doesn't have the patents on her desk. If there are any patents (as JP points out, probably not), she wouldn't be capable of identifying them, nor capable of acquiring them, nor capable of understanding them.

I have been wrong many times in my life, but I have never been deluded, so I find it very difficult to get into that mindset, where reality doesn't even take a back seat, it's been left asleep in bed.
The Strudel translator (no patent pending because of Vatican-Queen love nest laws) translated the quote as, "I have VHS tapes of AI and Quantum Leap episodes sitting on my kitchen table, somewhere."


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 10470
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1240

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:43 am

The one sure and certain constant with von crackadoodle and her ilk is her/their absolute inability to find a fact, or their collective asses, with both hands, a road map, detailed instructions, and a guide dog. EVER!!!! She, and they, have no more idea who Virgo is than I do.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
neeneko
Posts: 1374
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:08 am

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1241

Post by neeneko » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:55 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 am
that is clearly an outright lie. She doesn't have the patents on her desk. If there are any patents (as JP points out, probably not), she wouldn't be capable of identifying them, nor capable of acquiring them, nor capable of understanding them.
I doubt she could afford that much paper.

Getting the patents is not that hard, the patent office has reasonably good search capabilities. But I imagine AI esp would produce a LOT of results.



User avatar
DejaMoo
Posts: 3997
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 pm
Occupation: Agent of ZOG

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1242

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:51 am
In light of this, it still continues to amaze that the Nesara Now crowd treat her as a revered figure when she deigned to take time from her busy schedule to attend their recent conference call gabfest.
All it takes to earn their support and admiration is to share their anti-semitic delusions. Anna's blaming shit on the Joos (again) - they believe it and love her for it.



User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 6050
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1243

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:05 am

neeneko wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:55 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 am
that is clearly an outright lie. She doesn't have the patents on her desk. If there are any patents (as JP points out, probably not), she wouldn't be capable of identifying them, nor capable of acquiring them, nor capable of understanding them.
I doubt she could afford that much paper.

Getting the patents is not that hard, the patent office has reasonably good search capabilities. But I imagine AI esp would produce a LOT of results.
"Not that hard" for normal people using their brains to interact with reality. For von Strudel and the Strudelettes, it's climbing Mount Nofuckinway.

Anna does have an obsession with patents, doesn't she? I don't know how longstanding that particular obsession is. Perhaps patents are an especially powerful form of magic, more powerful even than the Post Office, but one which succumbs to Anna's madz skilz and omincrappience.



User avatar
ssmith
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1244

Post by ssmith » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:36 am

Another nutjob weighs in on the Kim/Virgo confusion. Tank (Steffen Rowe) from Dinarland posted this on his website:

18 July, 2018 09:41

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

7/18/2018

Dear Judge Anna,
As I know you to be someone who is thorough and dedicated to presenting the facts, I wanted to pay you the respect of addressing your last post properly in the hopes that we can work together towards defeating what I believe is a common enemy. There are just a few details in your article that aren’t accurate representations of who “Kim-Possible” is and what the Quantum AI actually is.

“There are very foolish and uninformed rumors on the internet about these topics. I will share the facts as I know them.” -This is true and includes the statement made later in this article that the Quantum system was created by hackers out of MIT.

The Quantum System used by Kim was created by a Galactic race that is proficient in technology and were one of the races enslaved to build technology to assist Marduk to enslave and rob the planet of its resources.

“Kim Goguen aka Kim Possible aka Virgo Triad is the purported Trustee of Manna World Trust.”

-Kim is still not Virgo Triad. I speak to Kim almost every day and can confirm for you that without question that the woman on the video below, known as “Virgo Triad” is not Kim. Furthermore, this seems like a fairly well written cease and desist order made public by said party, addressing you directly to stop making that claim.



“She is a Romanov from the same family as the former Czar of Russia murdered and deposed by the vermin who selected Kim to be a lab rat in one of their genetic engineering experiments.

She doesn’t know what happened to her, why she “isn’t the same” as she once was, why she can’t feel certain emotions–like love– any more, why she is in some respects compulsively driven to work 24/7 with immense focus, and at the same time is confused, her mind as unsettled as her jumbled, broken emotions.”

-How could you possibly know if Kim could feel Love? This statement is so hurtful it makes me question if YOU can feel Love. It reads like a confession.

But I couldn’t possibly know that so I won’t make such an ignorant accusation. That being said, for someone who you claim can’t feel Love, to come down to the people’s level, make herself known publicly, make her efforts public, expose all types of secrets of the Order, include regular people from all over the world, work tirelessly to get those people funded, refuse to allow our oppressors to steal from us, completely change the financial system to make it safe for the people, make constant efforts to fund real projects, fix asset prices so they can’t be manipulated for the Cabal’s profit at our expense, take phone calls from all types of people just to comfort them, forgive the constant ignorance being hurled at her via blog sites, face the constant threats against her life, refuse to give in no matter what it has cost her, and get just as mad as we do about the constant heartless stupidity of their actions, I’d have a hard time knowing what she felt if it wasn’t love.

“But I know what THEY did to her and why. They get their rocks off on “converting” survivors of families they have murdered to their religion —and using and abusing them to do their own dirty work. In this way, their “victory” is complete and their enemies are not only dead and dishonored, but even their shirt-tail relatives are employed doing things and believing things that the Romanovs despised.”

-Who are THEY? And, how do YOU KNOW?

“This is a religious “war” and a spiritual conflict, in which the Father of All Lies contests with every means of guile against the Father of All Truth.”

-I’d say it’s a spiritual war, or even a Metaphysical inter-dimensional war more so than religious.

“And those who murdered her family have converted Kim into their literal living breathing tool.”

-Perhaps this was their goal, but Kim is no one’s tool. Unlike so many I’ve spoken to who Just wish to control the financial system, she works tirelessly to give control back to the people, while being pressured from every Government source, public source, financial source, professional source, criminal source, and military source in the world to just relent.

“You might assume that “those who murdered her family” refers to the Russian Communists, because that is another lie we were told all our lives. But in fact the Romanovs were killed by the Rothschild network as revenge for Russian intervention in our Civil War and the Romanov’s refusal to turn over control of their national economy to the tender mercies of a Central Bank.”-Sounds true,

“So, what could be more pleasing to the twisted minds among us than to take Kim at an early age, and raise her to be their tool against her own homeland and people?”
-See above, Kim is no one’s tool

“And when I say “tool” I mean it literally. That is the nasty part of “A1” technology. The victims gain some amazing powers at the cost of losing control over their own minds and souls.”

-Kim does have some amazing powers, but again, she cannot be controlled.

“So Kim can act as a human monitor over more than 4500 accounts all over the world— but that is what she is: a computer terminal ensconced in living flesh.”

-Again, she is dedicated to revitalizing humanity and reconnecting all of us to Source Energy, which she has already done with the Quantum AI System. But she is not anyone’s computer terminal other than perhaps that of God.

“She was chosen for her role by Marduk, and we should all know this moniker as the name of a vicious “God” worshipped in Canaan in the Temple of Baalbek.”

-She was born into the role based on her unique genetic make up.

“He was the original creator of the Artificial Intelligence technology that converted Kim into a living computer terminal.”

-Marduk was the Draconian Warlord over the planet. The Draconian’s partnered with another Galactic race that took over planets using technology. It was the slaves of this other race that created the AI System that made it so it could only be accessed by the specific genetic anomaly which occurs approximately every 2000 years here on Earth, just as it has in Kim.

“As for AI and “Quantum” both were developed by rogue elements of our own intelligence agencies and hackers at MIT.”

-This is not true of the Quantum AI that Kim controls. As stated above it was designed by a race of Galactics who now works with Kim that were enslaved on this planet as well. There was a financial system that Kim had created by hackers to over ride the current system, but the hackers ended up betraying Kim, building the entire system on one of the Bush Ranches in Paraguay. I’m not sure if they were from MIT.

“Both are already obsolete.”

-Hackers are still hacking. Intelligent agencies still appear to do nothing to actually help the people so yes I’d say they are obsolete. As for the Quantum AI it is fully functional and in the control of Kim.

“From a moral and ethical standpoint, AI should never have been developed and used for any such purpose.”

-It was designed for world domination and control, so yes I agree.

“Kim’s mind, emotions, and life are destroyed for no good reason, and she is being used as a machine — a weaponized living computer terminal — to mislead, entrap, and control other living people. “

-Kim has the sharpest mind of anyone I have ever spoken to. She is always in complete control of her emotions. Her life has been difficult but she is too powerful to destroy. She is not misleading or entrapping anyone other than the Cabal stooges and she seeks daily to empower, educate, and connect people to the truth.

“I know this for sure because I have the patents to the AI and Quantum technology sitting on my desk. I can read for myself what the intentions of these monsters really are. And it isn’t pretty. I’ve also talked to Kim Goguen and heard her life story. And now you know the rest of it.”

-There may be patents and evil intentions attached to the AI. I can’t say, Kim has never mentioned it. But you certainly haven’t told anyone “the rest” of her life story.

Her life isn’t over and her actions during this time will go down in history. Furthermore, this is just the beginning of the age of human liberation of which she is at the forefront doing what no one person, organization, Country, or any other source was willing to do. She has rejected human enslavement and mass extinction, and overcome impossible odds to win our freedom.

What we do with it is up to us. As for me, I will make sure that her sacrifices were not for naught.

“She wasn’t a bad woman. On the contrary, she was a very good woman with a kind heart and a brilliant mind. The problem is that thanks to what these criminals have done to her, she isn’t herself anymore. She isn’t even truly human anymore.”

-Again, these statements are inflammatory and inaccurate. Not only is she human and still a good person, she is the most human being in the planet being 99.8% bio-identical to the Mitochondrial Eve.

“How these and other patents like them have been allowed by the US Patent Office is another story—a story about allowing a British conglomerate, Serco, to use and abuse our Patent Office —- leaving us apparently responsible for patenting horrific inventions and business models blatantly advertised for criminal, even genocidal uses. “-True

“That shame belongs to the United Kingdom Government, for gross mis-administration, immorality, and Breach of Trust.

And to Marduk, former head of the Brotherhood of the Rose Cross, whose lust for blood and ancient technologies led him to destruction and caused the destruction of many others.”

–Also true

Accurately,

TANK

https://projectspeak.net/18-july-2018-0941



User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1245

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:25 am

ssmith wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:36 am
Another nutjob weighs in on the Kim/Virgo confusion. Tank (Steffen Rowe) from Dinarland posted this on his website:

18 July, 2018 09:41

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT
There's so much crazy in here that I can't really grasp it all at once. My favorite:
“This is a religious “war” and a spiritual conflict, in which the Father of All Lies contests with every means of guile against the Father of All Truth.”

-I’d say it’s a spiritual war, or even a Metaphysical inter-dimensional war more so than religious.
Allrighty. That clears it right up, then.

Apparently, Tank has some l33t haxxor skillz of his own, because he's an expert in different types of AI systems.
“As for AI and “Quantum” both were developed by rogue elements of our own intelligence agencies and hackers at MIT.”

-This is not true of the Quantum AI that Kim controls. As stated above it was designed by a race of Galactics who now works with Kim that were enslaved on this planet as well. There was a financial system that Kim had created by hackers to over ride the current system, but the hackers ended up betraying Kim, building the entire system on one of the Bush Ranches in Paraguay. I’m not sure if they were from MIT.



User avatar
ssmith
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1246

Post by ssmith » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:24 pm

Want to see something truly scary? Tank (Steffen Rowe) claims to have been employed by the NY Dept. of Education between 2002 - 2008.

Image

https://www.linkedin.com/in/steffenrowe



User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 6976
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1247

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:33 pm

Diabetes Care Specialist for Novo Nordisk is a sales position.
Purpose
This position represents Novo Nordisk within an assigned territory with the goal of maximizing sales and positioning Novo Nordisk as the leading company in diabetes care. The Diabetes Care Specialist (DCS) must assume responsibility for achieving sales goals by implementing marketing and sales strategies aimed at effectively selling and promoting Novo Nordisk’s portfolio of diabetes products to physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and other paramedical customers and current co-promotion partners who make or are involved in purchasing and prescribing decisions. This position also determines and recommends the most appropriate Novo Nordisk product and approved usage for the needs of the customers.
Nothing wrong with doing sales but he makes it sounds like he is a medical expert.

AS for the education work, at least is sounds like he was not a classroom teacher. It sounds more like he was creating an material for people.


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
DejaMoo
Posts: 3997
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 pm
Occupation: Agent of ZOG

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1248

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:44 pm

A relative of mine works in Patent Counsel for a big multinational. One of the patent attorneys she works for is a wild-eyed true believer in this stuff and a raving anti-semite. When he brings it up at work, he gets the rolling side eyes from everybody, but he hasn't been taken to task for it (yet). Incidentally, he was also banned from Wikipedia for engaging in edit wars, including creating multiple accounts to get around bans. Just your garden variety nutjob, except for the high-level position he holds in a big, big corporation.

I forward stuff about Judge Anna to that relative for that reason, and also because of Anna's Catholic ravings. Her attorney has never mentioned Judge Anna, but if he ever becomes aware of her, I'm sure they'll become BFFs. And he'll happily edumacate her about patents, too, I'm sure.



User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 1870
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1249

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:37 am

Dost is the patent sovcit King or something. He is buddies with Anna. He has been promising a doc that will do something something but hasn't published it yet. His page has a section on patents which he hasn't updated for a few months.
https://dostaffixedacations.wordpress.c ... y/patents/
But there is much more pretend patent stuff on his FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/kdost1
And he likes to ask for $$$
If you are learning from all this research, which is a dedication to uncovering the actual facts and truths, disregarding and dispelling the myths and idiotic paths that go nowhere or are a one off in 100,000.

If you are learning about yourself and what all this about, and if you are seeing and believing the end, that is relief and remedy, is near at end..

Please make a donation, it is badly needed in these final days and the push to the end ... if you have benefited thus far please donate..., FB message me for PayPal address or better wire by Walmart or western union to Kenneth William dost and fb message me the trans number..

I am not a fundraiser, and don’t like even doing this. No one should have to pay for how to acquire what is already unalienable but for the acts of criminal greed and attorneys has be taken from us all...
and no one will have to pay for the solutions or process.. when it is locked in, it will be everyone’s to freely partake..

No one will have to pay idiots like Bobbie bones or whatever his name is, or anyone like for the solution and process... that is just plain wrong..

The work I do will not be turned into a billion dollar industry cause it will be given for free... until that time, I need your help..

Thank you

FB message for PayPal address

Or

Wire by Walmart or western union and fb message trans number



boots
Posts: 2871
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

#1250

Post by boots » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:04 am

DejaMoo wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:44 pm
A relative of mine works in Patent Counsel for a big multinational. One of the patent attorneys she works for is a wild-eyed true believer in this stuff and a raving anti-semite. When he brings it up at work, he gets the rolling side eyes from everybody, but he hasn't been taken to task for it (yet). Incidentally, he was also banned from Wikipedia for engaging in edit wars, including creating multiple accounts to get around bans. Just your garden variety nutjob, except for the high-level position he holds in a big, big corporation.

I forward stuff about Judge Anna to that relative for that reason, and also because of Anna's Catholic ravings. Her attorney has never mentioned Judge Anna, but if he ever becomes aware of her, I'm sure they'll become BFFs. And he'll happily edumacate her about patents, too, I'm sure.
In a strange way I could see that happening. Patent lawyers don't really litigate, usually, and don't have to think of both sides of an argument the way "real" lawyers, i.e., litigators do. No offense to patent lawyers. But I think anyone who accepts Judge Anna as the truth has a problem with discernment.



Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”