Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

woodworker

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by woodworker » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:43 pm

I posted what I think was a useful suggestion to Paul Stramer's site. Doubt it will survive moderation (although I really tried to sound supportive).

"I am not as knowledgeable or as studied in law and history as Judge Anna is, and I admit that I don't have as deep and insightful understanding as she does, but from what I do understand I am extremely impressed by the scope of her knowledge and her ability to cut through and untangle all of the deceits and lies promoted by those who are jealous of her.

But I am very confused about something. As I understand it, Judge Anna has filed and perfected (is that the right word) a lien worth billions, if not trillions, of dollars. I also understand that the lien is not just perfected but that there is a court order making the lien legal and that the lied is secured (??) by collateral (please explain to me if I am understanding this wrongly).

If so, how can the banksters and those opposing Judge Anna (the Vatican, Queen Elizabeth, Goldman Sachs, the Rothchilds, Soros and the rest of them) stop Judge Anna from collecting on that lien?

How are these puppet masters stopping Judge Anna from simply taking the collateral and selling it and then using the money to help Judge Anna in her fight and giving any extra money to the rightful owners of the real united states, the people?

Thank you very much and keep up the good work."

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/06/prog ... 3106667233

Edit to add linky.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:38 pm

Sarcasm much???? :point:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:26 pm

woodworker wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:43 pm
I posted what I think was a useful suggestion to Paul Stramer's site. Doubt it will survive moderation (although I really tried to sound supportive).
:snippity:
Needs moar typos, otherwise excellent job, woodworker!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Excellent trolling, woody!

As Deja says, moar typos and moar, incosnsitent: punctuation. And Occasional Capital letters.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:37 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:35 pm

As Deja says, moar typos and moar, incosnsitent: punctuation. And Occasional Capital letters.
Not too much, they'll start to think its a lost Trump tweet.

Next time I'm in New York, Ima gonna go down to Wall Street and take a bunch of those "Evicted" stickers you see on all my friend's houses sometimes, and paste the things all over the doors at Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan-Chase, Citibank and two on both doors of The Federal Reserve Bank of New York!

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:59 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:38 pm
Sarcasm much???? :point:
Are you suggesting I was less than sincere? Actually, I was trying to appear as if I agreed with their positions (just in case of the MODERATOR) and just wanted to know why Judge Anna hasn't acted on the perfected and secured lien -- after all, that would solve all of their money problems. It seemed like a reasonable question.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:02 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:

Please, call me Howard, Howie, fatboy, hey you -- but I draw the line at woody.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:05 pm

Gregg wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:37 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote:

Next time I'm in New York, Ima gonna go down to Wall Street and take a bunch of those "Evicted" stickers you see on all my friend's houses sometimes, and paste the things all over the doors at Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan-Chase, Citibank and two on both doors of The Federal Reserve Bank of New York!
Need a wingman?

boots

Post by boots » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:38 pm

I saw this today and immediately thought of this thread.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:28 am

woodworker wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:05 pm
Gregg wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:37 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote:

Need a wingman?
Since you bring it up, it has been a 6 year now tradition for some people from Quatloos to meet in NYC on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, where some of us go to the Arlo Guthrie Thanksgiving concert at Carnegie Hall. We even get front row seats! If you're seriously interested, let me know.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:24 pm

Von Reitz has outdone herself today with this doozy:

Wants to return the United States to how things were before the civil war (cough cough) and states that Judaism (and the Jews by extention) was invented in the 16th century.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Anyone know why numbers 8,9 and 10 are the same word for word with the exception of the first word of number 10 is "the" instead of "This"?

I mean, are they just really bad at copy-paste or is there some Mustafa from Dr. Evil "say it 3 times" rule in the Grand Postal LARP Constitution?

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:25 am

Paragraphs 8, 9, and 10 are not identical, the references to the other parties are different. Having said that, my only comment on this magnificent piece of reasoned argument is that, as they explicitly state that they are not citizens of the USA, will someone please call ICE and get these assholes deported. And if no one wants to take them, load them into a Blackhawk and drop them somewhere in Somalia (or maybe North Korea -- just tell Kim they are a present from Trump).

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:53 am

I stand corrected, and agree with the Somalia Solution. :bag:

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:02 am

Well, that was a peculiar take on English history. I recognised many of the acts she cites, what I did not recognize in any way was the interpretation, which was only describable as 'wrong'.

It just shows what you can do with a fertile imagination and a few old law books.

I do rather wonder what the point of it all is. It may all seem impressive and well argued to someone with minimal education, but would they plough through so much turgid prose anyway. It just adds up to the words of an idiot,full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:03 am

Every time I see an Anna post I check on her partner. Here is his latest post - I didn't bother to try to read the docs.
Ken Dost added 10 new photos from June 13.
June 13 · ·
You want to live in the past, which is what many of these utube videos go on and and on about ..come into the the present - 1998 forward .. get out of the past crap all these redemption processes are passing off .. it is not that they are wrong, They are OUTDATED ..

It is about intellectual properties !!!
What is not outdated is the Crown

The British Crown through and by foreign agents committing treason have finally succeeded in the taking of the American posterity through and by IP

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:13 am

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:02 am
I do rather wonder what the point of it all is.
I think this is mostly a hobby for Anna. She has a queen bee attitude that rivals Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, but she's smart enough not to commit any actual crime. I note that the demand for $950 trillion is buried in paragraph 32, where no one will ever see it, much less take it seriously.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:57 am

I skimmed throughFifty Shades of Black and White - Crime Report and Notices to
JBER and JAG
. It's another compost bin of her nonsense tipped onto the page and sprinkled with added idiocy.

It alternately states how random historical documents are the foundation of everything Strudeloid then declares that other documents are wholly irrelevant due to (pick any) the Norman invasion of England (the 1066 fracas), the War of Independence, the Civil War, or various other random events.

So the Normans made everybody free in the 11th century - not sure how she pulls that one out: William's claim was that he was the rightful King of England; he wasn't aiming to liberate it. But everybody is still a slave. And the USA is free of English rule, except, oh, a pile of Victorian era (19th century) "Sanitary Acts" passed by the UK Parliament are somehow relevant. And the Queen of England is responsible for ensuring peace of the US's inland waterways.

There's more of this "you're not the boss of me!" crazy, none of it in the slightest way compelling to anyone with more functioning brain cells than a cactus.

One amusing digression is into the word "birth", musing on the fact that "most" European languages use words derived from the Latin verb nascere (English gets "nascent" from it). Of course, that is correct if by "most" one means the Romance languages, those that are modern descendants of Latin. I think von Strudel segues this use of "birth" into something to do with "berth" as in the place where a ship moors to load/unload, but my brain started to object at what I was making it do at that point!

It's signed off by Madame von Strudel and Mr. von Strudel, he as Head of State. If he's Head of State, he's clearly been negligent in his duties! The Continental Marshals (remember them?) should arrest him and try him in the Supreme Universal Postal District Court on a charge of Extra High Treason (... and I'll have fries with that, a plate of grits for the judge too, please, oh, and can I use this coupon?).

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:33 am

Off-topic, but as this thread is replete with lunacy, a little more won't taint the brew ...
... when looking at Anna's Fifty Dollops of Drivel, I bumped into this self-published work of 2013:

The Federalist Manifesto of 2163 AD

What the Federal Union of Independent North American States Learned from the Collapse of the former United States of America in the Second Decade of the Twenty-First Century

A Political Fiction?

By Paul R. Hanks

It struck me as the sort of idiocy that would enhance any bookshelf of Sovcit Foolishness next to the display case of Strudeliana.

Just in case anybody wishes to buy, and in fairness to the author, here's the book's webpage at WestBow Press

Google Books has a preview of selected pages (that's where I found it first).

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:29 am

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Well, that was a peculiar take on English history. I recognised many of the acts she cites, what I did not recognize in any way was the interpretation, which was only describable as 'wrong'.

It just shows what you can do with a fertile imagination and a few old law books.

I do rather wonder what the point of it all is. It may all seem impressive and well argued to someone with minimal education, but would they plough through so much turgid prose anyway. It just adds up to the words of an idiot,full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I like that, can I borrow it?

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:43 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:03 am
Every time I see an Anna post I check on her partner. Here is his latest post - I didn't bother to try to read the docs.
June 13 · ·
You want to live in the past, which is what many of these utube videos go on and and on about ..come into the the present - 1998 forward .. get out of the past crap all these redemption processes are passing off .. it is not that they are wrong, They are OUTDATED ..

The British Crown through and by foreign agents committing treason have finally succeeded in the taking of the American posterity through and by IP
Linky please.

Request for all: adding links, even if you break them, is very helpful. Thanks much.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:44 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:57 am
I skimmed throughFifty Shades of Black and White - Crime Report and Notices to
JBER and JAG
. It's another compost bin of her nonsense tipped onto the page and sprinkled with added idiocy.

It alternately states how random historical documents are the foundation of everything Strudeloid then declares that other documents are wholly irrelevant due to (pick any) the Norman invasion of England (the 1066 fracas), the War of Independence, the Civil War, or various other random events.

So the Normans made everybody free in the 11th century - not sure how she pulls that one out: William's claim was that he was the rightful King of England; he wasn't aiming to liberate it. But everybody is still a slave. And the USA is free of English rule, except, oh, a pile of Victorian era (19th century) "Sanitary Acts" passed by the UK Parliament are somehow relevant. And the Queen of England is responsible for ensuring peace of the US's inland waterways.

There's more of this "you're not the boss of me!" crazy, none of it in the slightest way compelling to anyone with more functioning brain cells than a cactus.

One amusing digression is into the word "birth", musing on the fact that "most" European languages use words derived from the Latin verb nascere (English gets "nascent" from it). Of course, that is correct if by "most" one means the Romance languages, those that are modern descendants of Latin. I think von Strudel segues this use of "birth" into something to do with "berth" as in the place where a ship moors to load/unload, but my brain started to object at what I was making it do at that point!

It's signed off by Madame von Strudel and Mr. von Strudel, he as Head of State. If he's Head of State, he's clearly been negligent in his duties! The Continental Marshals (remember them?) should arrest him and try him in the Supreme Universal Postal District Court on a charge of Extra High Treason (... and I'll have fries with that, a plate of grits for the judge too, please, oh, and can I use this coupon?).
Strudeloid -- I love it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:20 am

woodworker wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:43 am
scirreeve wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:03 am
June 13 · ·

Linky please.

Request for all: adding links, even if you break them, is very helpful. Thanks much.
Here you go (broken link) https://www.facebook.com/ kdost1/posts/10216955570945787

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:01 pm

§44....still workin' that $279 trillion thing, I see.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:46 pm

woodworker wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:29 am
Siegfried Shrink wrote:

I like that, can I borrow it?
I think William Shakespeare's copyright on it may have expired by now. I think it is from Macbeth. Hold on yes, Act 5 Scene 2.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”