Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Sam the Centipede

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:41 am

Suranis wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:45 am
William the Bastard (as he was called behind his back) giving sovereignty to anyone? You must be joking.

William is a Protestant hero because he beat the demonic Catholics in Ireland, so a lot of bullshit is talked about him. The Orange order is named after him, for example.
?? Really??

I assumed the Orange Order was named for William III of England, known as William of Orange, who was from the enthusiastically Protestant Netherlands. I don't see any connection with the Normans. And wasn't England Catholic until Henry VIII wanted to play matrimonial musical chairs, about five centuries after the invasion of 1066?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:50 am

Love the way Krackadoodle starts her letter off by insulting the Queen's family, particularly her dearly beloved father.

William share, it is to laugh, William took, he didn't share, and the absolute last thing he would have let go of was power, he'd spent too much time fighting for it.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:59 am

I'm now using my son's (or stepson's) address
Thanks, I was wondering what the connection was and had forgotten her husbands name but was pretty sure he still lived in AK. Maybe this is the kiddie-diddler/painter instead of the husband.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:01 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:40 am
Are you mixing your Williams?
Yes I mixed up my Williams.

I'll just be here behind the naughty box.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:12 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:59 am
Thanks, I was wondering what the connection was and had forgotten her husbands name but was pretty sure he still lived in AK. Maybe this is the kiddie-diddler/painter instead of the husband.
This is not the husband, whose name is James Clinton Belcher. This is Clinton E. Belcher, so I'm guessing he's pretend judge Anna's son or stepson. Likely stepson, as Clinton E. Belcher is age 50, and I think pretend judge Anna is in her 60s.

The husband is the painter. I don't know anything one way or another about child sex crimes committed by any of them.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:16 pm

William the Bastard (as he was called behind his back) giving sovereignty to anyone? You must be joking.

William is a Protestant hero because he beat the demonic Catholics in Ireland, so a lot of bullshit is talked about him. The Orange order is named after him, for example.

Two diferent Willys, as it happens. Unless there was a William the Orange Conquerer I somehow missed. I have personally conquered a number of oranges, from picking them to defecating them, so it's really not such a big deal.

A cousin of a friend's mother's hairdresser happens to be a secretary to HM The Queen, so I was able to get a look at the Royal Reply.

"Dear Mrs. Belcher,
Thank you for your letter, which We received with much interest. It is a shame that people should just drop out of communication, and We were just talking to Phillip about it the other day.
We would be delighted to do whatever it is you want with the Americans, but as you may have heard, we had a bit of a falling out in 1776 and I think the last straw was in 1814 when some of our subjects, led by General Ross, wantonly burned down some parts of your town of Washington. Did you know that Our domains include a town of Washington, in what We are pleased to call East Angiia. So quaint, don't you think?
But We digress, We are really jolly old and do tend to ramble a bit, please forgive Us. That would be so sweet of you.
Anyway, back your interesting letter, which We have to confess, was just a teeny bit hard to understand in places, so please forgive Us if this reply is not everything you were hoping for.

Over the years it seems we have both been somewhat reduced in circumstances, we have had to give away the yacht and have not had a new Palace in 200 years, and We imagine your situation is much the same. We do not even have a Government any more, to speak of. They put Our picture on the money but don't give Us it all any more, so finding the odd trillion (what we call over here a 'Billion') could be tricky. The comptroller of the household is sometimes a bit snappy about a request for an extra egg at breakfast now and then, and I really do not know what happens to all the Royal Swans We are supposed to own and as for the Royal Perogative of any Sturgeon found in British waters, well, it has been a very long time since one of them found its way to Our dinner table.
Do not despair, We can offer you a couple of the swans to decorate Big Moose Lake, but we regret you will have to come and collect them, as Our (so called, forgive a trace of bitterness) Royal Mail tells Us that they cannot ship live birds to overseas places. As you seem to have a Postmaster connection, is it possible you could arrrage carriage yourself if your Husband ordered it?

How lovely to hear from you again. Our realms have enjoyed very pleasant weather this last week or so and We hope you are similarly blessed.
Best regards,
Your cousin in Divine Right,
Elizabeth R.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:07 pm

Is Anne confusing William the Conquerer with William the Belcher?

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:56 pm

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:36 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:12 pm
LtDansLegs wrote:
This is not the husband, whose name is James Clinton Belcher. This is Clinton E. Belcher, so I'm guessing he's pretend judge Anna's son or stepson. Likely stepson, as Clinton E. Belcher is age 50, and I think pretend judge Anna is in her 60s.

The husband is the painter. I don't know anything one way or another about child sex crimes committed by any of them.
It was near the beginning of my starting to be amused by and pay attention to these people but I could've sworn I saw a post in a thread here regarding the painter and some sort of Sex Offender status. Will have to read back through when I have some time and try to find it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:38 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:13 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:04 am
Has von Strudel ever given any rationale idiotic fairy tale about why she thinks the Belcher dynasty, in particular her husband, constitutes the hereditary rulers of the United States?
In this very thread:
Unknown to most Americans there has been a hereditary Head of State covering the international jurisdiction of the actual states of the Union since September 9, 1776. This was necessary because in the international jurisdiction there are no living people --- only corporations, incorporations, and heads of state. The Americans of course were against the whole concept, but had no choice--- if they wanted to operate in international jurisdiction they had to choose someone who was a free sovereign already---- so they chose William Belcher, a Colonel in the Continental Army, who was already a free sovereign in England and France.

Its actually quite easy to find the names of every single officer of the United States Army going all the way back to April 1775, the easiest list to use for the revolution was published in 1893. https://archive.org/details/historicalregist00heit.

I can't find Col Belcher, you're free to look.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:53 pm

Thanks Gregg, but I was looking to see if some sort of story about the Colonel popped up because the name isn't familiar to me (history is not always my long suit).

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Go over to La La Land and ask Justice Von Pop Tart what regiment the first (not a king) Hereditary Head of State served in and what famous battles he surely won, almost single handed. As if the dingbat could name a battle from the Revolution anyways. Call her out on it, I'd love to see her try to explain how the NWO has been covering up the truff since 1775.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:35 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:13 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:04 am
Has von Strudel ever given any rationale idiotic fairy tale about why she thinks the Belcher dynasty, in particular her husband, constitutes the hereditary rulers of the United States?
In this very thread:
Unknown to most Americans there has been a hereditary Head of State covering the international jurisdiction of the actual states of the Union since September 9, 1776. This was necessary because in the international jurisdiction there are no living people --- only corporations, incorporations, and heads of state. The Americans of course were against the whole concept, but had no choice--- if they wanted to operate in international jurisdiction they had to choose someone who was a free sovereign already---- so they chose William Belcher, a Colonel in the Continental Army, who was already a free sovereign in England and France.
Some Google-fu reveals a Captain William Belcher from the Revolutionary War but not a Colonel William Belcher. Either somebody got the family legend passed down wrong or they inflated their ancestor's title a wee bit. Wonder how a lowly captain would get named the hereditary Il Supremo, while obviously an obscure colonel would have been an obvious choice!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:09 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Some Google-fu reveals a Captain William Belcher from the Revolutionary War but not a Colonel William Belcher. Either somebody got the family legend passed down wrong or they inflated their ancestor's title a wee bit. Wonder how a lowly captain would get named the hereditary Il Supremo, while obviously an obscure colonel would have been an obvious choice!
They also skipped over the various Major Generals and Brigadier Generals.

I guess the Continental Congress forgot to mention it because I have not found anything mentioned in my quick browse of the journal. I will probably browse some more but only because I find reading these to be interesting.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:35 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:36 am
Pretend judge Anna is at it again, this time with a very polite letter to Queen Elizabeth demanding... something. http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/06/our- ... queen.html
Does the Judge ever stick one of those fancy $1.15 stamps on these missives and mail them?

Also, I looked at the address in Philly through Google Street View. Very depressing (to me).

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:51 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:35 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Pretend judge Anna is at it again, this time with a very polite letter to Queen Elizabeth demanding... something. http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/06/our- ... queen.html
Does the Judge ever stick one of those fancy $1.15 stamps on these missives and mail them?

Also, I looked at the address in Philly through Google Street View. Very depressing (to me).

What Google maps doesn't show is the very good Hot Dog cart that's outside the address for lunch everyday. :rotflmao:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:00 pm

Gregg wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:51 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:35 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:

What Google maps doesn't show is the very good Hot Dog cart that's outside the address for lunch everyday. :rotflmao:
Only to be expected: it's catering for the crowds of tourists who come each day to watch the Changing Of The Guard in front of Schloss PopTart, the palace for the hereditary rulers of this great nation.

Lucky visitors sometimes also see a small motor cavalcade as the Judge drives travels to hear petitioners at the Superior Court.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:26 pm

We call it "The White Flop House".

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:08 am

Saw these posts and reminded me to check on Dost who flew to Alaska to help Anna prepare paperwork to declare Harold King of Something. Ken had promised that the world would change after they mailed that shit - no comments from him about the big FAIL. Here is his latest post - I didn't look at or link to the "trademark" agreements that he finds very useful in his never ending search for the magic words.
Attached are trademark agreements of HSBC Bank Plc Which is a sudsidiary I’d HSBC securities which eventually connects to parent HSBC BANK USA NATIONAL ASSOC

Anyhow these are from HSBC securities clearing agent and broker Pershing .. it is here the jump goes to Italy by pledge of industrial property which is what we the people are ‘an industrialized people’
And also by DEED and than to where else ?? Fucking England ..

This is actually quite fun when you get the gyst of going’s on .. you can follow any path and verify as well by a number of ways

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:33 am

Re scirreeve's info on Ken Dost's fantasies:

Declaring a new King Harold? The historical precedent is not encouraging.The Bayeux Tapestry records that Harold Godwinson's time as a king of England came to a sticky end in 1066.

And those people at HSBC are sneaky! But the sovcits are too clever to me misled by the HS in the name, recalling its earlier name as the Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation. No, it must be run by the Vatican, the Jews, the English monarch, the Illuminati, or the particular bête du jour.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:51 am

Off Topic
I hope nobody here is so naïve that they think it's pure coincidence that we started talking about (my namesake) William the Conqueror in the same week as we got a new member named 1066. :nope: :fingerwag:

The point of no return is no longer even visible in your rearview mirror. :-

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:26 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:36 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
LtDansLegs wrote:

It was near the beginning of my starting to be amused by and pay attention to these people but I could've sworn I saw a post in a thread here regarding the painter and some sort of Sex Offender status. Will have to read back through when I have some time and try to find it.

I posted about him here:
http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 55#p940655

See the section at thee bottom: Hidden Content (for members only)
Alaska Sex Offender Archive Record For:James Clint Belcher
Offense: Sexual Assault 1
Conviction Date: 1982-10-10

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Dolly wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:26 pm
LtDansLegs wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:36 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:

I posted about him here:
http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 55#p940655

See the section at thee bottom: Hidden Content (for members only)
Alaska Sex Offender Archive Record For:James Clint Belcher
Offense: Sexual Assault 1
Conviction Date: 1982-10-10
Yes! I literally was just about to post that (with credit of course :-D ), it took this long to find it again. I was wrong about the kid part, the Hereditary Leader Of Our Made Up Country is just a standard Sexual Assault-er, not the other kind...so that's a relief.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:38 pm

The senior von Strudels have quite a checkered past, as well as some later tax stuff. She has/had quite a thing about birth certificates when she had jr.. I don't think he subscribes to the family crazy and has done what he an to distance himself.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:16 am

Sovereign spat
June 12, 2018
Brendan Joel Kelley
SPLC

The titular head of a fictitious government has issued an “international arrest warrant” for a self-proclaimed judge who’s an influential guru in the anti-government extremist sovereign citizen movement.

The practice of sovereign citizens founding their own pretend governments is fairly common. Sovereign citizens believe that the U.S. government has been illegitimate since the passage of the Fourteenth Amendment and the end of the gold standard. They believe both events turned the United States into a corporation and its citizens into corporate slaves.

John Harold Fulks signed the aforementioned arrest order as “Governor for the Government of The United States of America”; the sovereign judge named in the document is Alaska-based Anna Maria Riezinger, aka Anna von Reitz. Riezinger’s husband (and “Hereditary Head of State for The United States of America”), James Clinton Belcher, and a conspiracy website proprietor named Destry Payne are also named in the bogus arrest warrant that offers a glimpse into the convoluted logic of the movement itself.

The warrant was in response to claims von Reitz made online in April 2017. She told her followers that the General Post Office, which is an “agency” of Fulks “Government of The United States of America” was gathering an “army” and planning to invade the Continental united States of America (sic), which is the psuedo nation that von Reitz belongs to. She warned people against supporting the General Post Office and called the “Government of The United States of America” illegitimate saying “you can call yourself God, Mother and apple pie for all I care and the answer is still all the same. You have no right to be here causing trouble on our soil.”

The charges in the document against Riezinger, Belcher and Payne include “publishing international propaganda on behalf of a foreign Monarch, making false claims against the Government of The United States of America, inciting violence and revolution, thereby inciting international terrorism on behalf of a foreign communist government, as well as violations of numerous Articles within the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.”

The order also states “that any and all are hereby authorized to detain, incarcerate, and in the case of violent resistance, use deadly force against” the trio of sovereigns.

“These people are whackjobs that think because they made a claim on abandonment on the name ‘The United States of America’ that they own it,” Riezinger wrote in an email to Hatewatch regarding her sovereign foes.

As for the phony arrest warrant, Riezinger wrote, “that has become a fashionable thing to issue arrest warrants with no authority and no court and no enforcement to back them up as a publicity stunt.”

Sovereign citizens — who generally disdain the term, calling it an oxymoron — have a variety of beliefs, often espoused by internet gurus like Riezinger, but their core tenets are typically the same.

Some sovereign citizens engage in fraudulent pseudo-judicial activity to further their agendas, and others have resorted to violence, especially against law enforcement, when they felt their freedoms were infringed upon.

Prominent sovereigns are often involved in spats with one another, as with the fake arrest warrant issued by a “governor” to a competing “judge.” Riezinger is no stranger to these spats. In 2017 she beefed on the internet with another sovereign “judge,” Bruce Doucette of Colorado, and publicly disassociated herself from him less than a month before Doucette was indicted on a slew of charges related to his activities as a sovereign citizen. They included participating in a racketeering enterprise, retaliating against a judge and attempting to influence a public servant.

Doucette was sentenced last month to 38 years in prison as a result of the case, and Riezinger swiftly issued a “told you so” email, writing, “I did nothing wrong and I am not in trouble. I obeyed and honored the Public Law and the jurisdictions set forth under the Constitutions. I advised them to do the same. They chose otherwise. I am still here and they are in jail. It isn't my fault that they are, and it gives me no joy that I was right.”

Riezinger and the group which wrote the spurious arrest warrant, the Government of The United States of America, have been feuding online sporadically for years, and seem unlikely to stop anytime soon. Riezinger concluded her email to Hatewatch by writing, “Unfortunately, there are a lot of ignorant people out there.”
Millions of Irony Meters all over the world exploded simultaneously as soon as she hit 'send' on that e-mail.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”