Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Northland10

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 30, 2018 7:43 am

IIRC, at one point, to register on the Ripoff Report site, you had to agree to any jurisdiction being in Arizona. If that is still the case, that may also make it non-compliant with GDPR. I believe there is also the issue of those who are covered by GDPR. It is not only citizens of the European Union but also those who may in some way be subject to the EU (doing business there, etc.).

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Wed May 30, 2018 10:41 am

I have this vision of under-employed legislators combing the fields for worms, so they can can them and dump the resulting cans of worms in such a manner as to create the most confusion for the most insignificant benefit,if benefit there be.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed May 30, 2018 4:03 pm

Thanks JohnP :thumbs: -- I hadn't visited RipOffReport, but if they are publishing those sort of personal details (and I don't doubt what you say) then you're correct, it's probably protected data in the EU. So they are entirely right to block access and probably entirely wrong to publish the info.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Well ole Fake Judge Anna just got read the official cease and desist order by Virgo Triad. Hard copy being sent certified mail.

In case you haven’t been following the drama. Fake Judge Anna announces out of nowhere that knows the true identity of Virgo Triad, she’s according to Fake Judge Anna, Kim Goegin. I guess another scammer that had a falling out with Fake Judge Anna.

According to Fake Judge Anna, she spoke to Kim Goegun on the phone and she recognizes Virgo Triad’s voice being the same voice as Kim Goguen. I’m not quite sure how Anna can keep track of all the voices talking to her inside her head. Probably a discussion for later!

Alas, this bulletin via her blog has been picked up by Paul Strayer, Maine Republic, April LaJune, and several other YouTube channels and sites.
Much to the insult of Virgo Triad who has built her reputation on exposing the scam and scammers. I can certainly understand why being lumped in with a bunch of criminals and petty thieves would be an issue, especially when this information comes from Crazy Judge Anna!

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:10 pm

nancydrew wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:10 pm
Well ole Fake Judge Anna just got read the official cease and desist order by Virgo Triad. Hard copy being sent certified mail.

In case you haven’t been following the drama. Fake Judge Anna announces out of nowhere that knows the true identity of Virgo Triad, according to Fake Judge Anna, Kim Goegin. I guess another scammer that had a falling out with Fake Judge Anna.

According to Fake Judge Anna, she spoke to Kim Goegun on the phone and she recognizes Virgo Triad’s voice being the same voice as Kim Goguen. I’m not quite sure how Anna can keep track of all the voices talking to her inside her head. Probably a discussion for later!

Alas, this bulletin via her blog has been picked up by Paul Strayer, Maine Republic, April LaJune, and several other YouTube channels and sites.
Much to the insult of Virgo Triad who has built her reputation on exposing the scam and scammers. I can certainly understand why being lumped in with a bunch of criminals and petty thieves would be an issue, especially when this information comes from Crazy Judge Anna!

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:01 pm

nancydrew wrote:
nancydrew wrote:

In case you haven’t been following the drama. Fake Judge Anna announces out of nowhere that knows the true identity of Virgo Triad, according to Fake Judge Anna, Kim Goegin. I guess another scammer that had a falling out with Fake Judge Anna.

IANAL, and IANEASECR, but this sounds like a very difficult case to prove. The claim is that being falsely identified as this Kim Geoghin person is damaging her. Wouldn't she have to reveal her true identity to prove that pretend judge Anna is wrong? And then wouldn't that likely unleash pretend judge Anna's relatively small but both deranged and heavily armed crew against the filer of a lawsuit? Any way for her to keep her identity secret while actually filing a case?

I doubt pretend judge Anna is going to comply with the demand anyway, since she has no money that can be collected to begin with. And of course she's exempt from any real laws she doesn't agree with in the first place.

I like Virgo Triad -- I think she does a good job debunking SovCit stuff in a way that some percentage of the people are more likely to listen to than other SovCit critics like us... But I think this is misguided. I can't imagine how Virgo Triad is making enough money from her activities for pretend judge Anna to have a material impact on her income stream.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:14 pm

nancydrew wrote:
In case you haven’t been following the drama. Fake Judge Anna announces out of nowhere that knows the true identity of Virgo Triad, according to Fake Judge Anna, Kim Goegin.

I don't see what grounds Virgo Triad has here. Revealing someone's real name (even if incorrectly) isn't a crime. And being called a former scammer on a handful of wacko blogs isn't exactly the libel case of the century. Depending on what exactly Anna said, it might even be protected speech.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:24 pm

There are at least 4 different spellings of Kim's last name in the narratives above. Is one of those real?

Goegin
Goegun
Goguen
Geoghin

Hard to slander someone if you use the wrong name to do it. :confused:

The point of no return is no longer even visible in your rearview mirror. :-

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:51 pm

Here in The Well Armed Bunker Complex we are ready to convene a Supreme Majestic General Common Law Court Martial to be overseen by the upper command elements of the legendary 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment. We have several sausage dogs to serve on the Common Law Military Tribunal, plenty of pup-r-roni for snacks during the trial and upon conviction we are prepared to unleash the Deadly Wiener Dogs from the Sky upon the duly convicted criminal.

Treason must be rooted out with all the vigor of a dog chewing a bone, afterall.

And have no fear, we have a fringed flag and if someone tries to claim "admiralty jurisdiction" we have Naval Judges, too.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Foggy wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:24 pm
There are at least 4 different spellings of Kim's last name in the narratives above. Is one of those real?

Goegin
Goegun
Goguen
Geoghin

Kimberly Ann Goguen aka "Kim Possible".

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:18 pm

Gregg wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:51 pm
Here in The Well Armed Bunker Complex we are ready to convene a Supreme Majestic General Common Law Court Martial to be overseen by the upper command elements of the legendary 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment. We have several sausage dogs to serve on the Common Law Military Tribunal, plenty of pup-r-roni for snacks during the trial and upon conviction we are prepared to unleash the Deadly Wiener Dogs from the Sky upon the duly convicted criminal.

Treason must be rooted out with all the vigor of a dog chewing a bone, afterall.

And have no fear, we have a fringed flag and if someone tries to claim "admiralty jurisdiction" we have Naval Judges, too.

The Republic is preserved. :pray:

Image Image Image Image Image

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:25 pm

Folks, she is citing statutes, and we all know that those are not "law." Also, she didn't identify which Alaska is involved, the Territorial, Municipal or whatever, and is she at sea, on the land, in port or what. Clearly, no jurisdiction then.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:22 pm

woodworker wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:25 pm
Folks, she is citing statutes, and we all know that those are not "law." Also, she didn't identify which Alaska is involved, the Territorial, Municipal or whatever, and is she at sea, on the land, in port or what. Clearly, no jurisdiction then.

Read my post, we got it covered!

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:33 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:57 pm
Foggy wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:24 pm

Goegin
Goegun
Goguen
Geoghin

Kimberly Ann Goguen aka "Kim Possible".
Sorry poor typing skills. Goguen!

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:27 am

Kimberly Ann Goguen appears in Ripoff Reports as a SovCit scammer.
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ki ... ns-1215063

So Virgo Triad has a basis for the claim that 1 she isn't this person and 2 it would affect her scam exposing credentials if she was identified as such.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:32 am

Gregg wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:51 pm
...the legendary 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment.

Sometimes they attack from above
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:28 am

Death from above and all that.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:36 am

Pretend judge Anna is at it again, this time with a very polite letter to Queen Elizabeth demanding... something. http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/06/our- ... queen.html
Our Address For The Queen
From Anna Von Reitz

While it is wonderfully apparent that our lawful government has suffered Gross Breach of Trust at the hands of several generations of British Monarchs, ruthless mis-representation and mis-characterization, and deliberate theft and violation of international treaties and commercial contracts owed to us, the Queen of Great Britain must be notified and given all assistance and means to make correction--- therefore our unstintingly polite correspondence:
June the Sixth of 2018 A.D.

Her Majesty The Queen
Buckingham Palace
London SWIA 1AA

Your Majesty:

It has come to our attention that you have apparently lost our address and are therefore unable to correspond with our Sovereign and Unincorporated Government, The United States of America. We find it necessary in view of current affairs to remind you that our address has not changed in over 200 years and that our mail may still be received by sending to:

The United States of America
c/o Clinton Belcher
2848 South Sheridan Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
[19148] The United States of America

No doubt this lapse in communication has resulted in the current circumstance in which we have not been informed of the “abeyance” of the Federal United States organization and the substitution of the Territorial United States as a Trustee and Secondary Beneficiary. No doubt, too, this has occasioned the failure to Notify us of the numerous bankruptcies of Territorial and Municipal United States corporations charged with providing our States and People with “essential government services”.

Any presumption on the part of Your Majesty or of Your Government or of the Government of Westminster that we “no longer exist” or that we have been “de-populated” or that we are inhabited by “disregarded entities” or that we no longer maintain our Post Office and our addresses in Philadelphia would indeed be a false presumption owing immediate correction. As we have informed the United Nations Secretary-General and the Vatican Chancery Court, we are alive and well and our Hereditary Head of State is similarly well-disposed, in full life, and enabled to competently administer our affairs---as we have been from September 9, 1776 to date.

Indeed, our earlier correspondences with Your Majesty would indicate that we have shared our closer regional office address with Your Majesty and invited Your Majesty to honor our reversionary trust interest in all soil and land assets naturally belonging to our States and People, despite the incapacity of our original federal subcontractors doing business as the States of America.

As our Estates have been subjected to probate in error and in apparent Breach of Trust, we request corrective action by Your Majesty, and note that by Operation of Law, all Delegated Powers have now returned to The United States of America owing to the incapacity of the Federal United States being held in abeyance, and the bankruptcies of both the Territorial and Municipal United States.

This circumstance, as unfortunate as it is, does occasion a form of emergency but conveys no granted emergency powers; pending return of our assets, including the misappropriated “Life Force Value Annuities” owed to six generations of Americans, we shall be continuing to work with Mr. Trump’s Administration to restore and rebuild our First Estate, to convene a Continental Congress to resolve unfinished business, and to resume exercise of our formerly delegated powers.

Yours truly,

Anna Maria Riezinger, Fiduciary
Translation: Send money. We've asked politely again after you've ignored our previous letters. I'm now using my son's (or stepson's) address as a cutout since he's not in your database of known kooks and weirdos and you might actually reply.

The address is a row house in a neighborhood right at the interchange between two major freeways in South Philly. Definitely the place you'd hone in on as the capital of the real (pretend) government of the U.S.

Oh, incidentally, the amount of money in question is $950 trillion of "life force energy annuities" that were given by the Governor General of Canada to Prince Philip on April 15, 2017, three days before he officially retired from public life. So he's apparently coupon-clipping on that portfolio.

It all makes sense now. :dazed:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:48 am

Who knew the first capital of the country was in a row house in South Philly (built nearly 150 years after the signing of the Declaration of Independence).

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:04 am

JohnP, thanks, but you say:
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:36 am
The address is a row house in a neighborhood right at the interchange between two major freeways in South Philly. Definitely the place you'd hone in on as the capital of the real (pretend) government of the U.S.
But but but Judge von Strudel says of Schloss PopTart:
Our Address For The Queen
From Anna Von Reitz
It has come to our attention that you have apparently lost our address and are therefore unable to correspond with our Sovereign and Unincorporated Government, The United States of America. We find it necessary in view of current affairs to remind you that our address has not changed in over 200 years and that our mail may still be received by sending to:

The United States of America
c/o Clinton Belcher
2848 South Sheridan Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
[19148] The United States of America
:o Is it possible that Judge von Strudel is wrong?!?!?!? :o How can this be! :o :o

I must look in Wikipedia to see what the history of the royal residence of Schloss PopTart is ... oh my! ... the Illuminati have deleted that page!!

Has von Strudel ever given any rationale idiotic fairy tale about why she thinks the Belcher dynasty, in particular her husband, constitutes the hereditary rulers of the United States? If anybody is the hereditary ruler of the United States, surely it isher poor addressee, Queen Elizabeth, if one dismisses the rebellion of her ancestor's subjects as criminal nonsense to be ignored. (For sovcits, any claims by native Americans on the land or its government are wholly irrelevant.)

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:13 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:04 am
Has von Strudel ever given any rationale idiotic fairy tale about why she thinks the Belcher dynasty, in particular her husband, constitutes the hereditary rulers of the United States?
In this very thread:
Unknown to most Americans there has been a hereditary Head of State covering the international jurisdiction of the actual states of the Union since September 9, 1776. This was necessary because in the international jurisdiction there are no living people --- only corporations, incorporations, and heads of state. The Americans of course were against the whole concept, but had no choice--- if they wanted to operate in international jurisdiction they had to choose someone who was a free sovereign already---- so they chose William Belcher, a Colonel in the Continental Army, who was already a free sovereign in England and France.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:33 am

Ah, thanks TNS - I didn't recall it being discussed so I didn't go looking. My bad.

I see there's a fuller explanation on Paul Stramer's lurve-page for von Strudel, link: The Source of Your Sovereignty - and it's even dated May 2018! So absolutely up to date history!!

Judge von Strudel blathers there:
What this means for you is that after the Revolutionary War was won, William Belcher extended individual sovereignty to every man who served in the Continental Army and to every “Mother’s son and daughter” born on the soil of this country forever afterward. He didn’t stay with being “king” —- he made you all kings and queens in your own right, just as his own ancestor, William the Conqueror,extended sovereignty to him.
I very much doubt that William the Conqueror extended sovereignty to anybody. Everything was strictly top-down then, although some subservient lords has more freedom of action than others. But not sovereignty.

A quick web search doesn't throw up useful info in the first few links, so I don't know how many innocent facts are being murdered in this farrago of flannel.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:45 am

William the Bastard (as he was called behind his back) giving sovereignty to anyone? You must be joking.

William is a Protestant hero because he beat the demonic Catholics in Ireland, so a lot of bullshit is talked about him. The Orange order is named after him, for example.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:47 am

why she thinks the Belcher dynasty, in particular her husband, constitutes the hereditary rulers of the United States?
I assumed claiming relation to the very first human that ever burped.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:40 am

Suranis wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:45 am
William the Bastard (as he was called behind his back) giving sovereignty to anyone? You must be joking.

William is a Protestant hero because he beat the demonic Catholics in Ireland, so a lot of bullshit is talked about him. The Orange order is named after him, for example.
Are you mixing your Williams? William the Conqueror (and bastard) was the result of dad (called Robert) picking someone he fancied off the street in Normandy. After a bit of "how do you fancy being a queen" and several sessions of horizontal pleasure, the world got William the bastard. Interesting outcome in terms of priorities in his will. Eldest son, who you'd think would get the prime cut, got Normandy. Second son got England. Shows what they thought of the place even then.
William of Orange was a Low Countries protestant with ties to English royalty, like his grandad being king Charles and father in law being King James II. Just to mix it up more, he, William was married to his cousin so his pa in law was also his uncle. William was a Protestant, James a Catholic. England (and presumably Scotland and Ireland in parts) were more for the Protestant view and worried about a Catholic revival under James so were happy to have William turn up, shove James out and become king. Hence the reverence afford by sections of the Scottish and Northern Irish communities.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”