Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun May 20, 2018 11:49 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 8:43 am
Uh-oh. Here's a poot fight over who's doing pretend legal stuff all wrong.
:snippity:
Well, now Keith Livingway has gone and done it. He's issued an arrest warrant for pretend judge Anna under her impressive royalty name, and he's also named Destry Payne (Freewill from the "NESARA News" site and the Michigan General Jural Assembly, the pretend government group with a handful of members that pretend judge Anna keeps touting) and James Clinton Belcher, pretend judge Anna's husband.
Looks like Destry Payne didn't need Keith Livingway's pretend arrest warrant to get himself in real jail again. A posting on NESARA News, the conspiracy whack job site that Payne runs says that he got put in jail and his truck impounded again, after he spent a few months on license/registration/plate issues a while back. I posted a copy of the article in response to another post detailing Destry's legal troubles by Gregg on another thread. That comment is at this link: http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67#p991467.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sat May 26, 2018 6:01 pm

(A few days ago) Anna Droped a Bombshell. YouTuber Virgo Triad is Secretly a Conspiracy Nutter Named Kim Goguen.

► Show Spoiler
So who is Kim Goguen? Just ask Anna:
And now enters “Manna World Holdings Trust”— yet another foul fantasy construction made out of thin air — claiming that they were given title to you and your labor and they are now generously giving “you” and your assets back to the bankrupt federal corporation headed up by President Trump.
Kim Goguen, the mastermind behind this maneuver was named “Trustee” by a Draco “Lord of the Admiralty” and is in fact just a glorified bank terminal operator given the codes and downloads into the DTC and Federal Reserve System — which is also bankrupt and null and void.

What is the net effect? The guilty parties are trying to wash their hands and give themselves assets to feed upon in the same stroke. It’s not a bad plan from their perspective, there’s just one tiny flaw at the heart of it. It’s all based on fraud.
So Anna doesn't think Kim is pretending right but Kim fires back:
Anna,

It has been a while since we spoke. I could include your emails on here where you threatened me for refusing to issue bonds off inground assets in the United States to you (not the people) but I will not as there is nothing productive that will come of this other than showing people how negative you can be. Further, I was also forwarded emails from other associates totally unrelated to any dealings you and I have had with the same threats you made on their lives for not conforming to your wishes. I retained all this for my records just incase there was any thing “real” behind your threats.

Maybe we should discuss the fraud by your associate Mr. Young and his attempts to assign these same assets over to the “Chinese Elders” both in Las Vegas in August of 2017 and on his trip to China only just a few months ago when he called me asking for codes/assignments. (Yes I still have a copy of all those text messages). Why you expect me to help he/you/Bank of Dene assign inground assets to the “Chinese Elders” to the tune of 14 Trillion or some crazy amount? These are inground assets in America. The answer was no, so go ahead and slander away I do not care. I did the right thing, and have all this in writing from the two of you.

Your lashing out at me publicly comes as no surprise. I appreciate all the time and effort you have put into your rantings of something you have little knowledge of, however your point is very unclear. Is there a purpose to this? Are the people any more free because of what you write about me? Do you have an alternative solution to get these people what they are owed? Then go right ahead and get it done. Ignore the fact the Trust exists (or does and does not according your posts) and get to it. Get all the people all the assets you claim to have access to by whatever means you desire, just leave me OUT. After all I am “fraud” according to you anyway.
You have to admit, if Virgo is secretly a sovcit nut bag pushing her own prosperity program it would be the most needlessly complicated turnabout scam not using a multi tiered compensation plan. Of course Anna just might be mistaken about Virgo's identity but she does have April jeJune convinced.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat May 26, 2018 6:13 pm

so..........Von Strudel de la Brain Fart?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat May 26, 2018 6:54 pm

I think, but am not sure, that this Manna Trust nonsense that Kim Possible has been talking about has something to do with the pretend Kingdom of Manna.
https://www.kingdomofmanna.com/

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/human ... -of-manna/

Slicester

Post by Slicester » Sat May 26, 2018 8:13 pm

I don't believe Anna and I think it's likely she's playing both accounts or Kim is just another SovCit feud with Anna and has nothing to do with Virgo Triad.

My gut tells me it's fake because they mention trips to China. I think the majority of SovCit's barely are able to get across a county line, much less visit another country.

And Virgo's videos are too logical and haven't shown any of the crazy these folks spout on a daily basis.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat May 26, 2018 8:34 pm

So one nut scammer calling out another or one nutcase scammer scamming the other??? I'm beginning to believe that it is two nutcases who really do believe this nonsense.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Sat May 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Can we get diplomatic immunity from the Kingdom of Manna (and manna tastes okay with cream cheese and a good jam on top).

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Sun May 27, 2018 12:50 am

GlimDropper wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 6:01 pm
(A few days ago) Anna Droped a Bombshell. YouTuber Virgo Triad is Secretly a Conspiracy Nutter Named Kim Goguen.

You have to admit, if Virgo is secretly a sovcit nut bag pushing her own prosperity program it would be the most needlessly complicated turnabout scam not using a multi tiered compensation plan. Of course Anna just might be mistaken about Virgo's identity but she does have April jeJune convinced.
You have to wonder what color is the sky in their world! Fake Judge Anna thinks Virgo Triad is some other crazy SC. Yet the content of Virgo Triad’s channel goes into great detail, facts and links debunking each and every premise of their lunatic theories. But as you say, April LaJune believes Fake Judge Anna. Guess April won’t now have to dip into her scam money to hire a private detective to discover Virgo’s true identity!

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Sun May 27, 2018 6:46 am

April LaJune believes Fake Judge Anna.
I am pretty sure she does no such thing. As a student ( in a forensic sense rather than a fake UCC way) of LaJune since last September, I am sure that she is simply digging other people's peanuts, harvesting the nuts other gurus like Anna have created, and she does not believe any of it.
She is simply monitising a resource for her benefit and gives it no thought once the office closes. I suspect her Trumpette ultra right wing stuff may also be simulated for the publicity, since much of it is in essence as crazy as fake judge Anna's worldview.

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 49&t=11611

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun May 27, 2018 7:04 am

Brilliant! A showdown: The Kingdom of Manna versus The Courtroom of Anna! What a great match! There can only be two losers!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 27, 2018 7:43 am

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:46 am
April LaJune believes Fake Judge Anna.
I am pretty sure she does no such thing. As a student ( in a forensic sense rather than a fake UCC way) of LaJune since last September, I am sure that she is simply digging other people's peanuts, harvesting the nuts other gurus like Anna have created, and she does not believe any of it.
She is simply monitising a resource for her benefit and gives it no thought once the office closes. I suspect her Trumpette ultra right wing stuff may also be simulated for the publicity, since much of it is in essence as crazy as fake judge Anna's worldview.

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 49&t=11611
I think it is a pretty safe bet that April believes whatever is convenient to her current scam.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Sun May 27, 2018 8:11 am

I think it is a pretty safe bet that April believes whatever is convenient to her current scam.
First rule of conmanism, never believe the lies you are peddling. I doubt if she belives in anything but a decent profit.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 27, 2018 9:17 am

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 8:11 am
First rule of conmanism, never believe the lies you are peddling. I doubt if she belives in anything but a decent profit.
I meant that in the facetious sense, in that she "adopts" whatever is convenient to her con. I never thought for a moment she was a true believer.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Sun May 27, 2018 11:36 am

Agreed LaJune is an opportunist. Plus if you really watch and listen to laJune’s video’s she can’t decide whether Fake Judge Anna and her are BFf’s or that she believes Fake Judge Anna doesn't know what she’s doing!

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun May 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
We call it "Never smoke your own dope".

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Sun May 27, 2018 4:59 pm

Gregg wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:57 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote:
We call it "Never smoke your own dope".
Don't get high on your own supply.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon May 28, 2018 10:31 am

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
I think the answer is often sometimes in the middle. That's a key conundrum in understanding Scientology, which I have been researching for years. Did L. Ron Hubbard actually believe in what he did? From interviews with a number of people who were close to Hubbard including the caretakers who kept him in seclusion in the last few years of his life, he did at least believe in part of it. He believed that all of the self-help "technology" he created would help him exorcise his own demons, and he was deeply regretful on the eve of his death that he had failed in his quest to rid himself of his own demons. At the same time, the Scientology organization was deliberately set up to extract as much cash as possible from anyone who walked in the door, to a level that longtime followers are usually penniless after they achieve the highest levels of secret knowledge.

I don't know where April LaJune is -- she certainly seems like a con artist in many respects. I haven't listened to any of her videos, so I don't know how she comes across in terms of presentation, but there is probably a core of belief in the ideas even if she doesn't practice them herself. If she didn't at least partially believe, she wouldn't be an effective sales person for her bullshit. She may have some sort of rationalization as to why she doesn't use her own techniques to unlock all the secret government cash that don't involve her admitting to herself that she's a con artist.

Slicester

Post by Slicester » Tue May 29, 2018 10:49 am

Just in case others haven't seen this info, It's from one of the scam stingers videos but it shows some previous history of April LaJune and that she's a long time scammer:

Her band / Alias : http://lajune.net/contact/

Previous employer drama: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ap ... ti-1105448

Previous scam : https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ap ... ub-1425708

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Tue May 29, 2018 4:03 pm

It appears that the UK is banned from viweing the rip off report.

That seems odd, any ideas why?

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Tue May 29, 2018 4:28 pm

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 4:03 pm

Just a guess that they are blocking UK and EU IP addresses because the site is not compliant with GDPR and they decided that was easier than putting up the privacy warnings. Not sure, though... just a guess...

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:20 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 4:28 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 4:03 pm

Just a guess that they are blocking UK and EU IP addresses because the site is not compliant with GDPR and they decided that was easier than putting up the privacy warnings. Not sure, though... just a guess...

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue May 29, 2018 7:54 pm

Slicester wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 10:49 am
Her band / Alias : http://lajune.net/contact/
Wow, April LaJune recorded "More Than Words Can Say (I Need You Now)" in 1990?

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Wed May 30, 2018 12:27 am

Due to GDPR effective 5/29/2018, citizens of any GDPR applicable country (those that are part of the EU/EEA) are prohibited from using the Ripoff Report website and we have updated our #Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Sad day for victims indeed.
I can see that there may be more of this from other sites so I'll just use a proxy sever with a US IP address. People that this actually blocks are likely to be the less sophisticated web users who are likely to be the oness that most need the information.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed May 30, 2018 3:33 am

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 12:27 am
Due to GDPR effective 5/29/2018, citizens of any GDPR applicable country (those that are part of the EU/EEA) are prohibited from using the Ripoff Report website and we have updated our #Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Sad day for victims indeed.
I can see that there may be more of this from other sites so I'll just use a proxy sever with a US IP address. People that this actually blocks are likely to be the less sophisticated web users who are likely to be the oness that most need the information.
But they're not actually trying to block you, they're trying to avoid any hassle or difficulties from the EU's GDPR. And blocking straightforward access does that; there's no way the EU's regulators would expect them to do more.

They have locked the door; it's implicit that they're not responsible if you deliberately unpick the lock.

I doubt that they need the block anyway. There seems to be a lit of headless chicken reaction to the GDPR which (I think) only kicks in when storing and using real personal dara.

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed May 30, 2018 7:20 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 3:33 am
Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 12:27 am
But they're not actually trying to block you, they're trying to avoid any hassle or difficulties from the EU's GDPR. And blocking straightforward access does that; there's no way the EU's regulators would expect them to do more.

They have locked the door; it's implicit that they're not responsible if you deliberately unpick the lock.

I doubt that they need the block anyway. There seems to be a lit of headless chicken reaction to the GDPR which (I think) only kicks in when storing and using real personal dara.
I think it is the case that RipoffReport is structurally unable to comply with the GDPR. They are essentially in the business of collecting and publishing information about third parties without their consent. The April LaJune article contains her home address, for instance. That sort of information collection is very explicitly against the GDPR rules and it is a defect that they can't cure becuase it's fundamental to their business model. It's not like they could just move the e-mail addresses and other information about subscribers to a server based in the EU or some other remediation that's available to commercial organizations maintaining customer data.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”