Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Orlylicious

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by Orlylicious » Fri May 11, 2018 7:05 pm

The warrant is hilarious.

Why can't we have these at Fogbow? Why can't we issue arrests? Come on Foggy! :P

Pop Tart Arrest.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri May 11, 2018 7:35 pm

any and all are hereby aithorized to detain, incarcerate, and in the case of violence, use deadly force
Much like the enforcement of Anna's $270 trillion lien, i see Mr. Livingway is crowd-sourcing the dirty work.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Fri May 11, 2018 9:23 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 11:49 am
Looks like "Anna" Hapsburg is really taking it on the chin. 8-)
I saw what you did there. :lol:

:clap:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri May 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Judge Anna and King James could turn themselves in to these other clowns and insist on deportation to Vatican City as specified in the fake arrest warrant. It would be amusing to see them either scrape together the airfare or concoct a justification for not complying with their own arrest warrant. Von Strudel would certainly have solid grounds for telling them that they're pretending all wrong if she didn't get a free holiday out of it.

When Judge Anna and King James are in Rome they can have a chat with the Pope and explain how he's not pretending right either. A stopover in London on the return leg would also provide an opportunity for a tête à tête with Queen Elizabeth. All the loose ends could be tidied up and the pretending would become future perfect.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri May 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Wee, internecine heresy and schism charges between rival Grand Panjandrum Post Master Generals in MI and AK, can the heretic burnings be behind? :rotflmao:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri May 11, 2018 10:46 pm

Maybe that's what the Scott Pruitt / Sex Offender Cardinal meeting was all about, they are panicking at the Vatican. Please don't send us that crazy woman! :lol:

Pruitt’s Dinner With Cardinal Accused of Abuse Was Kept Off Public Schedule
Cardinal George Pell speaking a day after his June 2017 arrest for “historical sexual offenses.” A few weeks earlier he had dined with Scott Pruitt, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency.
By Eric Lipton and Lisa Friedman

May 11, 2018
WASHINGTON — Scott Pruitt, the administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, dined last year in Rome with Cardinal George Pell, a prominent climate-science denialist and Vatican leader who was also facing sexual abuse allegations. The E.P.A. later released official descriptions of the dinner that intentionally did not mention the cardinal’s presence, according to three current and former E.P.A. officials.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/11/clim ... inner.html

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Fri May 11, 2018 11:13 pm

Well, it is time for a new version of "Destry Rides Again."

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat May 12, 2018 3:34 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 9:57 pm
Wee, internecine heresy and schism charges between rival Grand Panjandrum Post Master Generals in MI and AK, can the heretic burnings be behind? :rotflmao:
They have enough paper to light the fire ... but no. That would involve doing something; that is, doing something other than creating boastful manifestos, hosting turgid conference calls and occasionally issuing delusional paperwork.

They never get as far as booking a venue and having a proper session of role play at being Teh Reel Governiment of Teh Untied Staites. They are cosplayers without the cos- or the -play!

And that's a shame because it would be popcorn-worthy to see them inaction, sorry, that should be in action. Day one would be the pomp of the inauguration of the Fake President by the Fake Superior Court Judge Postmaster General accompanied by proclamations of freedom of thought and freedom of speech for all. On day two there would be show trials for their unique crime of grand heretical treason (or, as it has been accurately glossed here, not pretending right) and they would never see the irony.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat May 12, 2018 10:12 am

www.paulstramer.net/

Now Anna is going after Daresh/Vidurek. The irony meter is severely at risk of breaking from the strain.
Comment About NLA From Judge Anna

By Anna Von Reitz

NLA continues to cause trouble and get nowhere.

When I talked to John Daresh (leader of NLA) he was clueless and would not learn. He thought he could sashay into a British Maritime Court and hand them an American Common Law Order and they would obey it.

That is like going to Wendy's and trying to order Kentucky Fried Chicken.

:snippity: :snippity:

So here is Daresh and the NLA plodding forward and busting their guts for nothing year after year and they can't figure out why nothing is working. Oh, it must be criminally corrupt courts, right? Wrong. The Maritime Courts are doing what they do, just like Wendy's pushing out hamburgers.

I told them why they aren't getting anywhere at least five years ago and went off looking for someone with the good sense to build the Court and the Jury Pool necessary --- which is when I found the Michigan General Jural Assembly.

When NLA members finally stop listening to Daresh, observe their lack of progress and start thinking of their Grand Juries as part of a Court that isn't there anymore-- they will finallly come to grips with the actual problem.

:snippity: :snippity:

And they then stupidly flail around and attack other organizations that ARE actually rebuilding the courts.

NLA is so confused and misled in its actions, it is pathetic. I have heard the Maritime attorneys snarking about the organization and how clueless it is more than once. Too bad Daresh and the entire NLA couldn't be mice in a corner.

Maybe they would finally get the message that without the right jury pool and court to take action on their presentments they are about as useful to the cause as a one-legged chair.

I keep hoping that people will notice that they aren't getting anywhere with NLA and look for why not?

Seems like even complete idiots would get tired of pushing on a pull door--- ?

But apparently Daresh has his True Believers and the facts of the matter have yet to dawn on them.

They are still there at the Wendy's counter waiting for their KFC order. And I am still standing here waiting for them to wake up and smell the java.
Destry Payne has moved from convening the "Michigan General Assembly" to his De Jure National Assembly, with conference calls every Thursday. This week drew 285 callers from 31 states.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat May 12, 2018 10:27 am

He thought he could sashay into a British Maritime Court and hand them an American Common Law Order and they would obey it.
That is like going to Wendy's and trying to order Kentucky Fried Chicken.
See, this is what I love about Anna. This is an apt comparison that makes sense. (Well, you know.)

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat May 12, 2018 11:42 am

Is Fake Judge von Strudel grumpy because John Darash/Vidurek won't file his papers in her Fake Superior Postal Court (or whatever she calls it?). It would be fun to see Darash do that and demand that Fake Judge Anna's Marshals (surely she has some?!) arrest those indicted!

If only these buffoons would play their games cooperatively, we'd have the making of some side-splitting entertainment.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat May 12, 2018 12:34 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 9:40 pm
Judge Anna and King James could turn themselves in to these other clowns and insist on deportation to Vatican City as specified in the fake arrest warrant. It would be amusing to see them either scrape together the airfare or concoct a justification for not complying with their own arrest warrant. Von Strudel would certainly have solid grounds for telling them that they're pretending all wrong if she didn't get a free holiday out of it.

When Judge Anna and King James are in Rome they can have a chat with the Pope and explain how he's not pretending right either. A stopover in London on the return leg would also provide an opportunity for a tête à tête with Queen Elizabeth. All the loose ends could be tidied up and the pretending would become future perfect.
Yes, that bit about dropping in to consult with world leaders worked out so well for Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, who showed up at the White House gate for her pretend meeting with Donald Trump to ask him to declare the secret treasury accounts as real and open them up to everyone.

I can only imagine that it would work out with pretend judge Anna showing up in Rome and asking to meet with Pope Francis. Once they run her name and discover all the threatening unidirectional correspondence, I wonder whether they will just send her on her way as a harmless kook or if they would see her previous missives as mounting a "true threat" to the Pope and invite her to be their guest for a while.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat May 12, 2018 4:21 pm

My suggestion that von Strudel could have a chat with the Pope in Rome was, of course, facetious, JohnP! The only significant people these sovcit jokers will get to see -- other than law enforcement and the real judiciary -- are those who have failed to do any research at all, or are curious to see what these idiots are playing at.

I just would like to see -- and I am sure others would to -- a :worship: National Convention of Sovereign, Constitutional and Common Law American Governments :worship: where they have (say) two days of presentations by the various leaders proving their claims to correctness and status. All the representatives would then be locked inside a compound until they can get their story straight and nominate their agreed representatives or leaders. Following the Vatican's example, they could have a stove that puts out black smoke if they haven't come to a decision, and patriotic red, white and blue smoke if they have completed their task. They would be supplied with enough food for three days, no more. Anybody leaving early would be tarred and feathered as a tyrannous traitor.

That would be such a popcornful experience. Shame it can never happen. Because sovcits can't play together, not with normal people, not with other sovcits.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat May 12, 2018 10:41 pm

I don't think you could get a collection like that together without them all turning on one another, for heresy. They don't like sharing the spotlight and more importantly THE MONEY, but it would be fun to watch.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sat May 12, 2018 10:49 pm

Behold: Dunder-Dome.

600 poots enter. One poot leaves. 8-)

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat May 12, 2018 11:48 pm

Exactly, ND, RS!!

It would be all about the :popcorn: and :rotflmao: for the non-sovcit audience as the sovcits :boxing:

Watching the assembled :rolleye: discuss :pigsfly: and their :yankyank: theories of :superhero: :cussing: :panic: would be highly amusing and would inevitably quickly turn to :hammer: and :thor: before :machinegun: :50caliber: broke out.

And if a few sovcits were hurt, I wouldn't care; I'm a bad person like that.

Shame it can't happen, because these people claim to run the government, the judiciary and the postal system yet are barely able to feed and clothe themselves and are incapable of cooperating or organizing any event.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat May 12, 2018 11:55 pm

I saw the latest Anna stupidity and checked on her buddy Ken Dost. He is sending magic papers everywhere but doesn't have enough money to pay the postage (IDK why the postal court can't help with that). Please send him money so he can mail his magic papers.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 13, 2018 12:31 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:48 pm
Exactly, ND, RS!!

It would be all about the :popcorn: and :rotflmao: for the non-sovcit audience as the sovcits :boxing:

Watching the assembled :rolleye: discuss :pigsfly: and their :yankyank: theories of :superhero: :cussing: :panic: would be highly amusing and would inevitably quickly turn to :hammer: and :thor: before :machinegun: :50caliber: broke out.

And if a few sovcits were hurt, I wouldn't care; I'm a bad person like that.

Shame it can't happen, because these people claim to run the government, the judiciary and the postal system yet are barely able to feed and clothe themselves and are incapable of cooperating or organizing any event.
I quite agree, the carnage would be delicious, but alas, one can only dream. SIGH!! :rotflmao:

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sun May 13, 2018 2:41 am

I've heard rumors that if you go into a Taco Bell and order KFC they will sometimes give you KFC. The Fake News media does not report on this because tacos and also they are racist against Kentucky.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun May 13, 2018 4:07 am

Turtle wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 2:41 am
I've heard rumors that if you go into a Taco Bell and order KFC they will sometimes give you KFC. The Fake News media does not report on this because tacos and also they are racist against Kentucky.
I believe that only works if you show the staff your red thumb and when you give your order you clearly state "notice to principal is notice to agent and notice to agent is notice to principal." That's probably why so many people fail when they try it.

Did you know that the Pope owns Taco Bell and Queen Elizabeth owns KFC? Judge Anna claims her husband is the hereditary head of KFC but I'm not sure that's true.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon May 14, 2018 12:13 am

Anna comments on her arrest warrant - also a couple of posts on her FB page about Larry Becraft and Bob Hurt (again). I won't copy them here but there seems to be (once again) a sovcit war about correct words etc.
My Comment on the T-ROH Warrant

Okay, first of all, let’s make sure that everyone knows what a warrant and a court are. Then we will look at T-ROH’s jurisdiction or lack thereof with respect to me and others named by these madmen.

warrant. 1) n. an order (writ) of a court which directs a law enforcement officer (usually a sheriff) to arrest and bring a person before the judge, such as a person who is charged with a crime, convicted of a crime but failed to appear for sentencing, owes a fine or is in contempt of court.

Legal Definition of “court”:

Court: n. A court is a tribunal, often as a government institution, with the authority to adjudicate legal disputes between parties and carry out the administration of justice in civil, criminal, and administrative matters in accordance with the rule of law. ... The place where a court sits is known as a venue.

Lawful Definition of “court”:

Court: n. any tribunal within a judicial system. Under English common law and in some states it was a court which heard only lawsuits in which damages were sought, as distinguished from a court of equity which could grant special remedies.

Quote my friend, Mark Emery, Founder of The Lighthouse Law Club:

Learn about 'lawful' courts and how to hold your own court. Court is not a 'place' it's an assembly of qualified jurors convened in any location by the plaintiff and the defendant under the security of the Sheriff.

In fact and in truth, a court is the assemblage of people creating the court. It is not a building or place (that’s merely the venue). And as you can see above, a court may be engaged in settling “legal” disputes or “lawful” disputes.

As a result, a warrant may be a “writ” issued by a lawful court, or it may be an “order” issued by a legal court.

And in any case, in order for a warrant to have any validity, the “person” – either the Natural Person addressed by a lawful court, or the legal fiction PERSON addressed by a legal court---has to be in the jurisdiction of that court.

As I do not subscribe to T-ROH and am not a citizen of T-ROH and long ago severed any association with T-ROH whatsoever (I checked out their spiel along with RuSA and all the other wannabe organizations and found them wanting for the reasons already discussed.) nothing that they say or do has any jurisdiction related to me.

In fact, their “warrant” has as much authority as a similar “warrant” issued by the Ladies’ Sewing Circle and Terrorist Society of Columbus, Ohio. The Campus Police at Georgia State have more actual authority than T-ROH.

So am I worried? Of course, I am worried. These people are nutcases, dangerously unbalanced and irrational and out ramming around South America, presumably acting as a nutcase magnet for similarly inclined persons. That is something to worry about for sure and has been reported to Homeland Security.

All that said ---
This recent fashion for private organizations issuing “Warrants” for “Arrest” of other people was started by Kevin Annett and his International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and State, which as usual, Copycat Livingway has adopted as something he thinks he can do, too.

If anyone acts on such “Warrants” and kidnaps people who belong to other countries and other jurisdictions of the law, they are likely to: (a) be fired upon and (b) be prosecuted as criminals.
We have extradition treaties with some other countries that allow for prisoner exchanges and settlement of criminal charges in foreign jurisdictions, but not with T-ROH, which with any luck will simply fade away as another ill-conceived foreign organization built on sand.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun May 20, 2018 5:11 pm

JJ MacNab

@jjmacnab
1h
Sovereign citizens don't play well together.

JJ MacNab

@jjmacnab
John Harold Fulks, the "Governor for the Government of The United States of America" just criminally indicted "Alaska Superior Court Judge" Anna Maria Wilhelmina Hanna Sophia Riezinger-von Reitzenstein von Lettow-Vorbeck, Private Attorney in service to His Holiness, Pope Francis.

3:05 PM - May 20, 2018

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Sun May 20, 2018 7:43 pm

John Harold Fulks, the "Governor for the Government of The United States of America" just criminally indicted "Alaska Superior Court Judge" Anna
Yeah, and the same back to you, doubled with no comebacks, so there.!!!!

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:36 pm

Anna Von Nutbar wrote:So am I worried? Of course, I am worried. These people are nutcases, dangerously unbalanced and irrational . . .
Hmmm.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 20, 2018 11:11 pm

Said the pot to the Kettle. OMG but these have too much time on their hands.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”