Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

And then there's this:

I'm wondering if this appearance will be either telephonically or via Skype. The current membership of the Republic of Texas is probably numbered in the dozens these days -- a quick look at their web site revealed that all the posts in their pretend government from Bexar County (population 2.0 million) are vacant. If they can't recruit a couple of cranks from one of the most populous counties in Texas to serve as pretend legislators or pretend judges, and if half their cabinet posts are vacant, they're not exactly thriving.

It'd cost at least $1,000 in cold, hard cash to fly pretend judge Anna from her lair near Anchorage to this shindig and put her up for a couple of nights. I'm not sure this particular bunch of grumpy old men on Social Security have the disposable income to pull that off.
Whip

Post by Whip »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:57 am Pretend judge Anna is out with a new screed, this time about the eeebil global banking conspiracy that's controlling international payments. I'm sure that if the eeebil "international bankers" were restricting money flows over $50,000 some global corporations somewhere would have noticed and complained to the authorities. Original, with some omitted detail, is at: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2018/04/ ... funds.html
Blocked Transfer of Funds
By Anna Von Reitz

While most Americans are blissfully unaware of the fact, an insidious "lock down" of our economy has occurred. It's something that not even the top of the top of the top ranks of international bankers understand --- but nearly all large funds transfers into and out of America are being blocked.
:snippity:
This is happening with large funds transfers and with relatively small transfers -- amounts as small as $50,000 -- and nobody can explain it, but it is simple enough. The old cabal is still hanging on via Homeland Security's ability to block and redirect funds transfers, long after these jokers need to be replaced and removed.

It also smacks of international theft and misappropriation of funds. Sometimes the transfers simply "disappear" and wind up weeks or months later on private trading platforms with the proceeds earmarked to go to individuals with no known authority to interfere with the transfers, trade the funds, or profit from them.

President Trump seems unaware or unable to do anything about it. International officials at the so-called Treasury are no better. The Bankruptcy Trustees appointed by Secondary Creditors, are, of course, only working in the interests of those who appointed them and generally doing their best to disregard the Priority Creditors and our interests.
Wonder how pretend judge Anna is in the know on all this shadowy international finance stuff? Simple! It's happening to her pretend bank!
Transfers to The American States and Nations Bank / ASAN, like transfers generally, are being blocked for no credible reason. We are not a commercial bank and function exclusively in international trade. We are not subject to any Territorial or Municipal statute, code, or agency----nor are we subject to their Bankruptcy Trustees. This obstruction and restraint of trade against our sovereign government, The United States of America (Unincorporated), is unconscionable and unlawful and must be promptly corrected.
At a guess, this is what delusion does to a straightforward story. If there's a germ of truth at all in what she says, maybe it is just that PayPal is restricting transfers from non-US fans of hers? Or maybe they're hassling her in the wake of complaints about fraud?
Occam's razor: no one is sending her money and she won't admit it.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

That NESARA blogspot also has an appeal for money from “Freewill”. Yesterday, there was a comment to the effect that money would come if people could see a clear path to some results. The comment, and the comments link, disappeared quickly.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Whip wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:12 am :snippity:
Occam's razor: no one is sending her money and she won't admit it.
Or someone said they'd send von Strudel some money but then came to their senses (or their partner brought them to their senses).

Or von Strudel thought someone said they'd send her some money, but being impaired in the comprehension area, she misunderstood them and they never intended to waste their money on her.

I wonder whether her pretend bank exists as anything more than a bundle of incoherent letters that she has sent to the Pope, Queen Elizabeth and (possibly) Donald Trump. Oh, and, of course, to her husband, as he is the Hereditary Ruler of the United States, praise his name!

The possibilitie are endless. And endlessly insane.
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

It takes no great understanding of the world to grasp the fact that "America" is not a namesake of Amerigo Vespucci. It is the namesake of our ancient homeland, Amorica.
I am Hereditary Head of State of The United States of America (Unincorporated) standing on the land and soil of this country in full sovereign capacity.
And that makes Judge Anna Banna Bo-Bana the Duchess of Amorica. Or Armonica. Or could it be...Harmonica?

I've heard this bull before.
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:53 am I wonder whether her pretend bank exists as anything more than a bundle of incoherent letters that she has sent to the Pope, Queen Elizabeth and (possibly) Donald Trump. Oh, and, of course, to her husband, as he is the Hereditary Ruler of the United States, praise his name!
I have never discovered any evidence of the existence of pretend judge Anna's pretend bank or her pretend law firm. She hasn't even taken out a free WordPress site or anything to give either one of them even the least bit of traction. Compare that to Porsha Belle, one of the leading "gurus" of the Secret Treasury Accounts fraud last year, who at least tried to set up a web site for her pretend bank. Or compare that to one "Peter of England," who, several years ago, set up a pretend bank called the WeRe bank, which is one of the more bizarre SovCit-related frauds. It's ably covered on cousin site Quatloos, at http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 52&t=11140 and http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 52&t=10846 .

I'm not sure whether the lack of web presence is a calculated decision by pretend judge Anna to steer clear of anything that could land her in jail, or whether it's just laziness/lack of funds.
Sam the Centipede

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:21 pm :snippity:
I'm not sure whether the lack of web presence is a calculated decision by pretend judge Anna to steer clear of anything that could land her in jail, or whether it's just laziness/lack of funds.
She and John Vidurek (Darash) seem to that rare thing in sovcit circles: people with a sense of self-preservation. It is difficult to understand how von Strudel preaches such nonsense yet retains the ability to dance around the bear traps.

I haven't heard much of Peter of England recently; his WeRe "Bank" was (is?) certainly a vile bit of scamming. But I see from your Quatloos link that he and his equally evil colleagues are hard at work scamming the gullible. I hope they'll find themselves behind bars sometime, preferably soon.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

At Paulstramer.net where that article is also published, there is a comment from someone who wants to sign up for Anna’s pretend bank.
ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:13 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:21 pm :snippity:
She and John Vidurek (Darash) seem to that rare thing in sovcit circles: people with a sense of self-preservation. It is difficult to understand how von Strudel preaches such nonsense yet retains the ability to dance around the bear traps.
The other thing "going" for RitzCrackers is that she never leaves Bumfuck Nowhere, Alaska. You'll never see her touring the 48 states in a truck with SovCit licence plates, holding court in Denny's or lecturing on some fraudulent scam in a hotel meeting room.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:21 pm I'm not sure whether the lack of web presence is a calculated decision by pretend judge Anna to steer clear of anything that could land her in jail, or whether it's just laziness/lack of funds.
She "perfected" a $270 trillion lien, didn't mail it out or demand payment from anyone, and offered a percentage to anyone who'll collect it for her. Thats a big indicator of "calculated decision to steer clear of jail" to me.
This bramble need not be traversed.
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

Yabbut, if all the SovCits got tossed in the pokey, who would we follow for entertainment? Von Strudel, Vidurek, and Currier are not likely to let a stretch behind bars lead us to boredom. :mrgreen:
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Sam the Centipede

Foggy wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:38 pm Yabbut, if all the SovCits got tossed in the pokey, who would we follow for entertainment? Von Strudel, Vidurek, and Currier are not likely to let a stretch behind bars lead us to boredom. :mrgreen:
Like Fitzmypocketnicely, once out from pokey they'd be looking for a way back in.

The problem is sentence length. Terry Trussell's long sentence means we inevitably lose interest long before he's on the sidewalks again. We need the sovcits to get six month, twelve month sentences so we can look forward to their release and debate how they'll get into trouble next time. Have a word with the prosecutors and judges, mighty leader!
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:47 pm
Foggy wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:38 pm Yabbut, if all the SovCits got tossed in the pokey, who would we follow for entertainment? Von Strudel, Vidurek, and Currier are not likely to let a stretch behind bars lead us to boredom. :mrgreen:
Like Fitzmypocketnicely, once out from pokey they'd be looking for a way back in.

The problem is sentence length. Terry Trussell's long sentence means we inevitably lose interest long before he's on the sidewalks again. We need the sovcits to get six month, twelve month sentences so we can look forward to their release and debate how they'll get into trouble next time. Have a word with the prosecutors and judges, mighty leader!
Our exhalted Foggy could take a page from the Poptart book, and write an encyclical to all and sundry, like the pope, Queen Elizabeth etc. requiring the recipients to issue orders to police, prosecutors and judges
Sam the Centipede

Er no, GOG, Foggy's benevolent rule respects its borders. Foggy would need to have nine-tenths of his brain removed and the remainder mashed with a barbecue fork before he would do something that crazy.

And that illustrates a key distinction between us normalish rational folk and the sovcit gurus and followers: we broadly understand how the world works and our own humble places in it. They are deluded in believing that they are especially important and that the world cares much about their idiocy.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I'm the opposite: i find nothing more entertaining than seeing these scumbags get their just desserts for a change. And even if the gurus all disappeared, new ones would soon be along to fill the void.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Slicester wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:18 pm From http://thetexasrepublic.com/
Anna will be speaking via Zoom.

http://thetexasrepublic.com/zoom-tele-conference/
Is that her in the photo? I've not seen her without the hoodie.
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

Umm ... no. On April 14th, at 10:30 am EDT, I will be marching for Science in downtown Rawly. Maybe next time.
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
JohnPCapitalist

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:00 am
I'm the opposite: i find nothing more entertaining than seeing these scumbags get their just desserts for a change. And even if the gurus all disappeared, new ones would soon be along to fill the void.
I agree with the idea that new gurus will emerge. If you followed the "secret treasury account" scam last year, it started out as a more-or-less leaderless group, and several gurus ("Harvey Dent," Porsha Belle, and others) emerged quickly to try to monetize what was just a cut-and-paste e-mail fantasy. We got plenty of laughs from that one in the few months that it lasted before even the dimmest true believer started to realize that it didn't work. Then we were on to the trials of Nalty and Byfield, of the Colorado pretend grand jury crowd. It's like a game of Whack-a-Mole. They keep popping up and getting knocked down, and more will inevitably pop up.

I also agree that the best part is watching them get their just desserts, especially when they dug themselves in deeper by sticking with their pretend legal theories even after clear evidence that they weren't working. It's rare that you get comedy gold like the Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf/Randy Beane affair, where the defense strategy basically consisted of writing "rejected" on all the court rulings. That, plus the chorus of followers who marvel at how each filing is the pinnacle of awesomeness that roils the very fabric of space-time itself.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:20 am It's like a game of Whack-a-Mole. They keep popping up and getting knocked down, and more will inevitably pop up.
Supply and demand, really. There will always be greedy, ignorant, nasty people who want to get out of their obligations; this will create a supply of self-made gurus who will happily sell them the way.
arayder

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:52 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:20 am It's like a game of Whack-a-Mole. They keep popping up and getting knocked down, and more will inevitably pop up.
Supply and demand, really. There will always be greedy, ignorant, nasty people who want to get out of their obligations; this will create a supply of self-made gurus who will happily sell them the way.
Well said.

When you add in the probability that the average dupe is not likely to check out an idea that seems too good to be true that opens the field for the guru to run the scam as they please. Plus the guru probably has experience in goading the mark to "not be a sheeple" and not listen to the "government shills", especially as the mark begins to experience difficulties in using the "method".

And when it all goes to hell for the mark he or she will probably be too embarrassed and beat down to put out an alarm about the guru. If the alarm does come the guru will call the failed mark a fool who didn't following instructions and is now shilling for the government and the banksters.

Gurus have been running this game since Eldon Warman, and probably before.
nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

Virgo Triad just did a video on Fake Judge Anna! It has brought all the “nuts” out defending Judge Anna. Mostly from the I-UV and April LaJune followers.

I will agree with the whole whack a mole theory. They also tend to resurrect gurus, who had become irrelevant! I’m seeing Jean Keating being mentioned quite a bit lately. If you want to check a newbie go look at Texas Paralegal Guy. As someone who is experienced with the court and prison scene due to his own past, is it just me that wouldn’t feel real confident about taking legal or financial advice from him? Btw, he’s not a real paralegal.
For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.
voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe »

Slicester wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:18 pm From http://thetexasrepublic.com/

Anna will be speaking via Zoom.
I’m not sure if she’s ready for a children’s TV show.

(“Come on and send it to Zoom!”)
“It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.”
—Ali Smith, Autumn
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

The Strudel is light in the noodle.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Anna's latest crazy is about the earth "changing channels" or something. This is just the first few paragraphs of her long weird post.
The Eighth Covenant

Those of you who have studied piano know that the keyboard is divided into sets of eight notes called "octaves". The first and last note of each octave is the same, simply resonating at a different frequency.

Similarly, there are Seven Covenants recorded in the Bible, analogous to the seven separate notes of the musical octave. The Eighth Covenant resonates with the First Covenant --- the Covenant of Adam and the Creation.

When we speak of a "New Earth" -- take it literally. It is a New Earth that resonates with the Earth of the First Covenant. We are in the Creation Cycle right now.

You will begin to see and experience some strange things and may even think that you are hallucinating, but this is not so. You are simply beginning to perceive things differently, to function at a different frequency---and to see things that you otherwise wouldn't be aware of.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”