Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

ArthurWankspittle

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

WTF?
Last week, Lucifer showed up at my house....
He ignored that "revocation of implied right of access" notice again? The bounder!
Round here someone would be curtain twitching - "That brimstone man is back next door again".

Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:36 pm WTF?
Last week, Lucifer showed up at my house....
He ignored that "revocation of implied right of access" notice again? The bounder!
Round here someone would be curtain twitching - "That brimstone man is back next door again".
Probably in disguise of course! Maybe there to read the power meter, or selling girlscout cookies, or pooping on her lawn? Lucifer is tricky that way.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

neeneko wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:55 pmProbably in disguise of course! Maybe there to read the power meter, or selling girlscout cookies, or pooping on her lawn? Lucifer is tricky that way.
The evil fox pooping on my deck. Lucifer pooping on Anna's lawn. Dots connecting.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
dcsalmon

Post by dcsalmon »

Relatively new to the Fogbow... Astounded :shock: by the level of crazy exhibited by Anna. Does she actually have a lot of acolytes in this fever dream :?:

Thanks.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Why are we following this delusional woman? Is it for the humor?

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

dcsalmon wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:39 pm Relatively new to the Fogbow... Astounded :shock: by the level of crazy exhibited by Anna. Does she actually have a lot of acolytes in this fever dream :?:

Thanks.
I am not sure she has many direct followers, but a lot of her specific beliefs are shared by a larger community. She also used to be a figure of note since, in calling herself a 'judge', other conspiracy theory peddlers would take her indictments against Obama and other Democrats as legitimate but 'hidden by the media'.

Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

She's really not crazier than many people we follow, and in some ways more intelligent. She can craft a sentence in the English language better than most. I think she's fascinating, on some level.

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

I agree with Foggy. And we love PopTarts! Found some never-before-seen video of one of Anna's followers :P

Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
boots

Post by boots »

TollandRCR wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:44 pm Why are we following this delusional woman? Is it for the humor?
You say that like it's a bad reason. :confused:

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

dcsalmon wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:39 pm Relatively new to the Fogbow... Astounded :shock: by the level of crazy exhibited by Anna. Does she actually have a lot of acolytes in this fever dream :?:

Thanks.
She does have more influence than most. The movement is so fragmented that she doesn't have tens of thousands of people hanging on her every word, but she does influence a lot of other gurus. Maybe less so today than in the past, as some of her former acolytes including pretend judge Bruce Doucette, have landed themselves in a spot of trouble (Doucette's trial, which will probably send him away for life, completed its second day today, but we don't seem to have media coverage).

And pretend judge Anna is not the only bugnut crazy person who's considered a "guru" in the SovCit movement. The followers seem to have a tough time telling loons from people whose opinions are based on solid science.

Even worse is "David-Wynn: Miller" who has invented a "language" that he claims makes it possible to determine inherently whether a sentence is true or not, which therefore will "fix" our court system. It's completely bizarre and incomprehensible, the clear workings of someone with OCD and perhaps a touch of schizophrenia. And yet some people still try to use it in court, with the inevitably disastrous results. See http://www.dwmlc.com for examples. It'll make your head hurt.

Apparently, some of Miller's followers "court martialed" him recently as head of their pretend "postal district court" organization because of either health problems or because he wasn't crazy enough for them.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford »

neeneko wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:49 pm

Thanks.
I am not sure she has many direct followers, but a lot of her specific beliefs are shared by a larger community. She also used to be a figure of note since, in calling herself a 'judge', other conspiracy theory peddlers would take her indictments against Obama and other Democrats as legitimate but 'hidden by the media'.
:yeah:

I've seen her cited a couple of times, although not in the last several months, by people who are also involved in the Hawaiian sovreignity movement, for example. There are a few people that some of us keep an eye on that I don't personally think are worth monitoring, but she's one to keep an eye on.

"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:14 pm

Thanks.
She does have more influence than most. The movement is so fragmented that she doesn't have tens of thousands of people hanging on her every word, but she does influence a lot of other gurus. Maybe less so today than in the past, as some of her former acolytes including pretend judge Bruce Doucette, have landed themselves in a spot of trouble (Doucette's trial, which will probably send him away for life, completed its second day today, but we don't seem to have media coverage).
As Tolland points out, yes we find humor in some of this but here slightly larger influence gives some reasons for us to continue to follow her. When people are searching for that magic bullet some may come upon us and find the truth behind their world of SovCit gurus. As our motto still says, "Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow."

We may only help only one or two avoid the path to SovCit magic land (or find their way out), but that is still one or two people who are better off. That is still more than none.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:14 pm :snippity:
Apparently, some of Miller's followers "court martialed" him recently as head of their pretend "postal district court" organization because of either health problems or because he wasn't crazy enough for them. // Snipped YouTube link //
That was mildly amusing! I didn't know thst courts martial were conducted in the open air by guys in casual clothes sitting on garden chairs. Bug it must be legitimate because they had a flag, a gavel, and a guy hiding his small penis behind a large, black dildo gun

Shouldn't they have been wearing US Postal Service uniforms? Perhaps I haven't understood how this court martial relates to the postal district courts of colon-david-rectum-wynn-hymen-miller-anus. But the colon-chief-hyphen-judge-hyphen-idiot-anus said that colon-david-rectum-wynn-hymen-miller-anus could finish the cases already in front of him, so we can rest reassured that no-one will suffer injustice. What a hero!

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Orlylicious wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:20 pm I agree with Foggy. And we love PopTarts! Found some never-before-seen video of one of Anna's followers :P

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRM81xe-I_A
Suranis has a sweet tooth?

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

It is well known that Irishmen love one particular flavor of poptart. Sekrit Stuffs!
potato 'n' whisky

Image Image Image Image Image
nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

Mikedunford wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:16 pm
neeneko wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:49 pm

Thanks.
:yeah:

I've seen her cited a couple of times, although not in the last several months, by people who are also involved in the Hawaiian sovreignity movement, for example. There are a few people that some of us keep an eye on that I don't personally think are worth monitoring, but she's one to keep an eye on.
April LaJune thinks that everything Fake Judge Anna says, came down from the mount on a stone tablet. In one of her more recent videos, she(LaJune) refers her marks to one Jaamiah Moori Bey, for legal work. He just happens to be in Hawaii, and.....oh yea! Moori Bey isn’t a real attorney either.

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I had never heard of these nutz until the Bundys took over the MNWR except for news coverage of Bunkerville. When they invaded my state I started paying attention and Anna was giving "legal" advice back then. Blast from the past.
http://annavonreitz.com/thebundys.pdf

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Foggy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:50 pm She's really not crazier than many people we follow, and in some ways more intelligent. She can craft a sentence in the English language better than most. I think she's fascinating, on some level.
Don't forget that she can also actually spell as well as throw a complete and coherent sentence together, even if the sentence has zero reality value.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

She's a type of sovcit guru that needs to be exposed: the lead-from-the-rear guru. Despite calling herself a judge, she's done no actual judging I'm aware of, or attempted to file any real papers anywhere. (Except that $779 trillion lien, which probably won't get her in any trouble for its vagueness and sheer ridiculousness.) She inspires others to commit the misdeeds, and do the eventual jail time, whole she collects the donations. She's insidious.

This bramble need not be traversed.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:59 am She's a type of sovcit guru that needs to be exposed: the lead-from-the-rear guru. Despite calling herself a judge, she's done no actual judging I'm aware of, or attempted to file any real papers anywhere. (Except that $779 trillion lien, which probably won't get her in any trouble for its vagueness and sheer ridiculousness.) She inspires others to commit the misdeeds, and do the eventual jail time, whole she collects the donations. She's insidious.
John Darash/Vidurek is another of the lead-from-the-rear gurus, but without the literacy or the kaleidoscope of crazy that is von Strudel. So far he has dodged any court's wrath by filing ignorable nonsense1,2 if he files anything at all (his mighty bank of fax machines that he grifted for is not exactly over-heating).

Roger Dowdell is more of a dung-flinging monkey.

They don't have the excuse of clearly being crazy (as are Anna von Strudel, Bruce Douchebag, PAG Williams, Heather Ann Tasty Jailbait, etc.). They are simply wreckers, trying to get other people to ruin their lives for the gurus' amusement and profit.

1 Vidurek semper ridiculus est ...
2 ... with his dog Latin and footnotes.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:59 am (Except that $779 trillion lien, which probably won't get her in any trouble for its vagueness and sheer ridiculousness.)
I followed the $279 trillion lien story. I am not aware that it was filed either with a court or with any state/county recorder. I have to believe that those who backed it knew at some level that filing a bogus lien against the ABA would probably not end well. It's not as if the ABA has far to look to find a lawyer or two to take action on such a bogus document.

So as near as I can tell, they just published it on a couple of web sites and let the rubes think that it had been filed somewhere. There are no stamps from a county recorder or any document numbers from a court case on any version I have seen. Hell, there's not even a scan of an envelope with a certified mail seal on it, a favorite poot tactic to "prove" that a document is "true." So they may not have even sent it to the ABA via regular mail much less filing it somewhere. Not even sending it to the ABA is more cowardly than Vidurek.

They tried to make a big deal out of the fact that pretend judge Steven Curry was jailed shortly after releasing this document, implying that they were persecuting him for being such a brave truth warrior, but he was jailed because of his court case involving fake meteorites.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:38 am They don't have the excuse of clearly being crazy (as are Anna von Strudel, Bruce Douchebag, PAG Williams, Heather Ann Tasty Jailbait, etc.). They are simply wreckers, trying to get other people to ruin their lives for the gurus' amusement and profit.
I think there's a lot of overlap between crazy and exploitative. Heather and Judge Anna need psychiatric help, but that doesn't stop them from attracting followers and raising money.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Maybe they sent the lien to some international organization or the queen and her Vatican lover boy. It probably went to an address that does not exist, for some entity that does not exist.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Northland10 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:36 pm Maybe they sent the lien to some international organization or the queen and her Vatican lover boy. It probably went to an address that does not exist, for some entity that does not exist.
Effective service in Anna's world is posting on her website, plus Paul Stramer, NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS etc.
Everone knows the Pope, Queen Elizabeth, Soros and all them guys read Anna's site daily. :pigsfly:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I often wonder how Judge Anna internally rationalizes the complete lack of response to her important letters. Does she go to her Big Lake, Alaska mail drop each day, thinking a letter from The Vatican and a check for $279 trillion will be in there? Does she get excited each day, like Calvin waiting for his propeller beanie from Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs?

I guess you don't notice these inconsistencies when you're bonkers.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”