Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Notorial Dissent

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by Notorial Dissent »

It's not like this is even remotely new. Every so often, when the sovcit limited attention span kicks in some collection of dim individuals who think they are the first ever to see the light will gather together and chant their majik wurdz and then put their majik papuhs together and then if they are really dumb brave they will go file them some where with the inevitable result(s). Usually the specially particularly dumb gene kicks in and they end up going to jail, as they have discovered in CO and FL and a few of the other southern states now. I didn't know if they have tipped over the edge in TX yet, but they should be near after the Rep of TX fiasco a couple of years ago.

Anna's just mad she's not getting any of the attention and grift.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Anna von Reitz

I once saw (from a distance) a turkey go stand on a railroad track, and just stand there to the very bitter end, while a locomotive bore down on it.
It sacrificed its life, only God knows why or to what end.
Because it, like Anna and all the other yahoos, was too stupid to understand the world around it and the logical consequences of their actions.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

noblepa wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:13 am
Anna von Reitz

I once saw (from a distance) a turkey go stand on a railroad track, and just stand there to the very bitter end, while a locomotive bore down on it.
It sacrificed its life, only God knows why or to what end.
Because it, like Anna and all the other yahoos, was too stupid to understand the world around it and the logical consequences of their actions.
It sounds like a made-up story and a nonsensical one at that.
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:18 am
It sounds like a made-up story and a nonsensical one at that.
Turkeys are not necessarily the smartest birds out there, but even they have enough sense to get out of the way of an approaching train.

Turkeys are still smarter than followers of 'Judge' Anna, though.
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:17 am Oh - Anna says the new "Colorado Nine" are in Oregon and that they will fail. Of course Vrooman is supposedly involved.
Anna von Reitz
:snippity:
TL;DR: everyone else is pretending wrong. Send moar money.

But in the case of Ron Vrooman, she's right. He's a senile old fool in the league of the recently decreased Arnie Rosner, and even among poots, Vrooman gets no respect.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Who are the Colorado Nine anyway?
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:59 pm Who are the Colorado Nine anyway?
Pretend judge Bruce Doucette and his merry band of blunderers.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:31 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:59 pm Who are the Colorado Nine anyway?
Brian Baylog, Janis Blease, Steven Byfield, David Coffelt, Bruce Doucette, Laurence Goodman, Stephen Nalty and Harlan Smith

Probably should be Colorado 10 now that Stephen Curry has been charged.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Northland10 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:34 pm
Brian Baylog, Janis Blease, Steven Byfield, David Coffelt, Bruce Doucette, Laurence Goodman, Stephen Nalty and Harlan Smith

Thanks, I remember them, but had not realized there were as many as nine (or ten).
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:46 pm
Northland10 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:34 pm

Thanks, I remember them, but had not realized there were as many as nine (or ten).
Hmm, I can't seem to count. The original 9 was 8. I guess Curry was always considered one of the 9 even though his indictment came later (it may have been delayed due to his grey bar vacation in New Mexico).

JohnPCapitalist

Pretend judge Anna is out with the announcement that her pretend "land registry" is now up and running. Alas, it may well be in her imagination only, since she omitted a web site address from the post. The comments are precious.
Our Land Recording System is Live
http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/08/our- ... -live.html

As of this past Monday, our Land Recording System (LRS) is live!

Because it actually impacts us and others around the world in a practical and good way, it's far more important than anything being reported by the Mainstream Media----even though some of you may be saying, "So what?"

This week, our State Coordinators and Recording Secretaries began learning how to record documents using the new LRS. As a result, you will be able to record your possession of your most precious private assets --- your Good Name, your DNA, your Declaration of Political Status, your children, your homestead claims, your land patents, your car, your business --- all your private assets, which until now, have been "mistaken" as public trust assets.

You won't have to go through a difficult gauntlet of arguments with State of State Recording Offices or struggle to explain your political status to foreigners. You won't have to pay exorbitant recording costs.

No more arguing with patrolmen on the side of the road, because the Land Recording System coupled with State Assembly membership allows you to secure your State Credentials --- affirmative photo identification to replace Driver Licenses and put an end to inappropriate legal presumptions.

This opens the door wider and makes it easier for millions of Americans to come home to the land and soil jurisdiction where they belong, to reclaim the constitutional guarantees they are owed, and to enjoy the freedom they have earned.

It also makes our birthright political status easier for people to understand. It's one thing to talk and explain, and another to show someone a State Credential card backed by actual State Assembly organizations and historical authorities.

Because Land Recording is an international service, our LRS can be used by people in England and Australia, India, Canada and elsewhere around the world, to record their claims upon their Good Names, their DNA, their political status, their land, and their homes, and their businesses and children, too.
In other words, if you send money, we'll pretend-register your documents and we guarantee that we won't reject any cockamamie document you want to pay us to hold on to, no matter whether the signature is in blue ink or red ink, or what denomination of stamps you stick on each page. And we guarantee it'll work, because our pretend driver's licenses are better than any other pretend driver's license out there.

Never mind that as time goes on, more cops are trained in detecting SovCit nonsense, and they're going to let people go a much smaller percentage of the time when they're shown a bogus license plate or driver's license.

I suspect that this was cobbled together because Keith Livingway, the "Postmaster General of the United States," and his pretend government have been earning a few beans with their own pretend document registry, and given the bad blood between them (pretend postmaster Keith pretend-indicted Anna a month or two back and a big war of words ensued), she wants to get in on the action.

The comments are golden:
MinisterMark
Fantastic news-thanks to all involved
NOW peace & prosperity will surely visit our domiciles WORLD-WIDE
Unknown
I got teary over this!! This is great news I’m going to gather my paper work up and Get the ball rolling. And I will be dragging my mom and dad sister , husband along for the ride too!!

Shoot I may just sit out front of the DMV and hand out information to people on how to get their cars out of hock! That would definitely get the word out there faster! Bless all you each and everyone who made this happen!! You are true heroes!!
Sis
I just seen an article saying that Pelosi has a bill in Congress to eliminate our Constitution and put us instead with the UN plans
DET
Dear Anna,
Im writing as a Prussian from German soil and have read almost all your articles.

My question to you: Is it possible as a German to partake at your Land Recording System to save our assets ?? We do not have any other chance.
Shelby
Land Recording System which is all electronic

And who created this application and on what servers do these recordings 'live'?

I'm tellin you the more you provide electronically the more engaged with 5G and their end game of digital slavery

[then goes on to shill for another "get out of debt free" scam site]
Oh, noes! There's a nay-sayer:
doonstr
So all the "Authorities" have to do is confiscate that "Land Recording System" That literally holds all Your INFORMATION and arrest everyone in there and confiscate their ASSETS because all are now "terrorists and subversives"?

One place (blockchain or server) holds ALL. How easy is that? Hackers can compromise Equifax, IRS, Yahoo, Experian etc..Coinbase lost millions many other blockchain companies hacked or dissolved and our stuff is safe? Even this site is not secured. Who is putting all this together? What qualifications does this IT team have? How do we verify ANYTHING being done FOR us is real?

And again I say none of it works because there are "key" elements missing from the process that make it work. After 3 years having done ALL the processes I am nowhere. Just hundreds of dollars spent, tons of files and still in same position. No one recognizes or accepts this process so nothing changes.

I would like to see ONE person that has VERIFIABLE results come forward and show proof any of this has changed anything. Sign In America? Joke.It is an incomplete process and the cart was put in front of the horse, companies don't give you a "true bill". Other companies know how to get Capitus Maximus "debt" discharged, and it starts with the BC having "certain" information on it that Anna either doesn't know or didn't tell us. I discovered this quite by accident and it is a GAME CHANGER if that information is missing on the BC, so "discharging your debt" by turning over your expensive, time consuming, Authenticated BC to Mnuchin is completely ignored and a collasal wate of time money waiting and effort and NOTHING ever happens such as opening your "account" and they pay your bills through it. No wonder no one ever gets a notice from the Treasury stating the account in now open and "ready for use"!!!

HA HA HA Anna. No dice there. They must be laughing their asses off at us.

So why would we sign up as ASN's or ASC's pledging our life and allegiance to the Assembly by Affidavit, listing ALL our assets, our DNA hoping that somehow we are now poof! set aside, recognized by all as special. Basically as I see it we are allowing Anna and other "fiduciaries" to claim all our stolen assets (for us of course) put them in a Trust that she and hubby control, and they will divvy out 12,000/yr to each of us for "investments" (lol) and pay all our strawman's debts and give us a debit card to access our money (like payroll, retirement, savings) I assume? How is this different from the current system now? Someone else still has control of YOUR assets. NONE of it works and I can't see how anyone is SAFE doing this 4 pager.

Do we even know where our donations go? Where is the accounting of expenses?

Who has "oversight" of Anna and company? Does anyone care? Or do we just follow her because she knows better?

At this point all should really think about what they are doing before they do it and Never put your entire life in someone elses hands.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Somebody's going to be banished to the bad pretending world.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

John P, are you doonstr?
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:56 pm John P, are you doonstr?
If he is, he done do a good job of making it seem like he has become jaded after years of failing to succeed with the magical woo.

JohnPCapitalist

No. I have never commented on Anna's site because I wouldn't want to take a chance of getting banned, thus losing access to the articles.

In the comment, "doonstr" writes that he has spent three years trying to get the magic words to work, with no success. I would say that he's an unhappy camper, rather than a troll who's pretending. Either that or he's a rival guru who, like one of the other commenters on this article, uses his critique of how Anna is pretending wrong to direct people to his site, where they always pretend correctly.

I'm actually not a very good troll. My handful of attempts to troll the site where all Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf's friends post (i-uv.com) weren't all that successful -- a couple worked well, but I overdid it on a couple others that got deleted. I find it difficult to write convincingly in the semi-literate style of these folks.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:45 pm
No. I have never commented on Anna's site because I wouldn't want to take a chance of getting banned, thus losing access to the articles.

In the comment, "doonstr" writes that he has spent three years trying to get the magic words to work, with no success. I would say that he's an unhappy camper, rather than a troll who's pretending. Either that or he's a rival guru who, like one of the other commenters on this article, uses his critique of how Anna is pretending wrong to direct people to his site, where they always pretend correctly.

I'm actually not a very good troll. My handful of attempts to troll the site where all Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf's friends post (i-uv.com) weren't all that successful -- a couple worked well, but I overdid it on a couple others that got deleted. I find it difficult to write convincingly in the semi-literate style of these folks.
Back when the NESARA News Blogspot (http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/) allowed comments, I used to troll them. The clue to being published was to be polite and use a somewhat sympathetic tone. It was fun, for example, to list the failures of Terry Trussell, the Continental Marshals and the Colorado prétend judges by name (thank you Fogbow). Destry Payne could only reply that they “did their pretending wrong”.
boots

Post by boots »

It looks to me like Strudel is testing the waters, but is not sure she is safe. If she rolls it out publicly and some loon (which is probably 100% of her readership minus folks here who read it to laugh at her) tries to use it to get out of their mortgage, then what happens? Because that IS the whole idea, right?

A round of simulated legal process charges for all!

(Note: The land recording system is a joke with opportunities for fraud, but I sure as h-e- double hockey sticks don't think Anna is the one to make it better).
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

She also had a rant about Kim Goguen (aka Kim Possible). Doesn't like her much - says she is still pretending wrong.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I would like to see ONE person that has VERIFIABLE results come forward and show proof any of this has changed anything
Google "SovCit gets windows smashed, arrested"

You'll get hundreds of them. :rotflmao:
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Anna has a rant about sovcits doing sovcit things wrong. She is mad at:
1. :Russell-Jay:Gould - the pretend post master.
2. Livingway
3. The negroes ( her words not mine). Moor sovcits.
Anna von Reitz

Pirates, Pirates, Everywhere....Make No Mistake
There are three known groups of pirates attempting to commandeer our Ship of State.
They are:
(1) Russell J. Gould and his acolytes, pretending that their untoward seizure of the Title IV Flag from some of our disabled subcontractors entitles them to our property; in fact, the actual applicable law is: "Possession by pirates does not change ownership." Our subcontractors never actually possessed our flag in any form or proportion; they were allowed to use the Title IV Flag when conducting business for us and exercising our delegated powers to do so. Their lapse is not our loss under any form of international law.
(2) Reign of the Heavens Society -- a group of nutcases working largely offshore (as pirates usually do) claiming that because they bought some bric-a-brac and documents left over from the bankruptcy of the Scottish Interloper (1868-1906) that they own The United States of America. As the Scottish Interloper was a commercial corporation infringing upon our Good Name, trademarks, and copyrights without authority to do so, it was acting as a pirate and a fraudster, and all that results from piracy and fraud is more fraud.
The international law remains: "Possession by pirates does not change ownership." --- whether in 1868 or today.
These provocateurs have done the same thing as their Scottish antecedents and have sought foreign incorporation using and abusing our name and seeking to personate us and confuse themselves with us by operating a corporation merely calling itself "The United States of America ----- Incorporated".
We have never authorized the existence of any such foreign corporation named after our Federation of States, and they have no authority, right, or reason --- apart from attempted impersonation and piracy --- to infringe upon the lawful unincorporated Federation of States in this manner.
Recently, they issued a bunch of clap-trap claiming that I had been sentenced to 37 years in prison and was to be apprehended and sent to the nearest facility; since they are just a bunch of pirates trying to operate foreign storefronts as "States of States" they are the criminals under our Public Law, International Law of the Sea, and Commercial Law Merchant. All three.
Avoid these numbnutz characters like the plague and take nothing they say, no threat they make, seriously. And never let them gain any ground to pull another round of the Scottish Interloper Fraud on us.
(3) A group of Moors and disaffected Negroes styling themselves as the United States of North America (Is Canada involved? Mexico? Just another name-sake of the United Nations' "Regional Government" scheme?) claiming that they are the last surviving Parties to a Suzerain Treaty predating the founding of this country by several thousand years; the problem they face is that everyone here is also Party to the same Treaty and enabled to enforce the Will of God against them, as we are self-evidently here by the Will of God and Nature and are in control of the actual government of this country--- also by the Will of God and Nature, and in no case does this claim of theirs invalidate one iota of what we are owed by the Queen, the Pope, the Holy See, the Lord Mayor, the Moroccan Government, and the King of Spain.
So, pirates, pirates, everywhere -- and not a valid claim among them, just as you would expect from people and enterprises intent upon making false claims in international and commercial jurisdictions for their own self-interested benefit.
We, the American States and People, and our Federation of States remain the Lawful Government of this country in international jurisdiction. We control this land and soil by the Grace of God and there is no other standing between us and the Divine Presence. And we insist that our Treaties and Power-Sharing Agreements be honored in full and that our assets be returned to us, including our Good Names, our Trademarks, our Copyrights, all our Material and Substantial Interests, without further nonsense, obstruction, or obfuscation.
Nature's God deemed that we should be here and by his grace, here we are.
Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

:lol: :rolleye: :pigsfly: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :point:
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Since they "are and remain" the lawful government she should have no problem getting the federal police to round everyone up for trial right? It's ok...I'll wait :daydream:
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Baidn wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:55 am Since they "are and remain" the lawful government she should have no problem getting the federal police to round everyone up for trial right? It's ok...I'll wait :daydream:
She has already explained recently how there are no pretend federal judges, apparently she and her husband can't appoint them in their capacity as hereditary Head of State and Fiduciary, it has to be done by pretend Congress, oh sorry I mean by the assembly of 50 state assemblies which hasn't actually happened yet.

So perhaps there are no pretend federal police for similar pretend reasons.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Northland10 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:07 pm
If he is, he done do a good job of making it seem like he has become jaded after years of failing to succeed with the magical woo.
My thoughts exactly lol. I know JohnP has already said it's not him, my guess is it's someone in the vein of ol Mikey Parsons but with slightly more sense. Either ended up in jail or lost everything due to following the woo, doubled down after the first time thinking they'd been "tried by fire" or whatever and would now be hardened enough to claw back all they'd lost and then some. Only to lose what little they had left, now broken and bitter they still hold out a tiny sliver of hope but are wise enough to demand tangible evidence and also realize there may be no magic spell after all.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Anna Von Reitz wrote:There are three known groups of pirates attempting to commandeer our Ship of State.
Yeah, they can't do that! That's Anna's job.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”