Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

DejaMoo

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by DejaMoo »

I now have an overpowering urge to use one of my throwaway email accounts to contact Judge Anna with a tale of woe: the international banksters have foreclosed on Ganymede, to which I hold rightful title by virtue of the Reptilians losing it to me in card game. Can she help me fight this foreclosure?
I've heard this bull before.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

DejaMoo wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:08 pm
I now have an overpowering urge to use one of my throwaway email accounts to contact Judge Anna with a tale of woe: the international banksters have foreclosed on Ganymede, to which I hold rightful title by virtue of the Reptilians losing it to me in card game. Can she help me fight this foreclosure?
Do it! :prettyplease:

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

DejaMoo wrote:
I've done that. Mine was serious, though. In a very thoughtful letter, I told her I was willing to donate $1,000 to her imaginary organization but that I would want proof of her court victories because that's how I roll.

She's pretty canny. She ignored my email. I wrote it in a really sincere tone, not snarky. But apparently, a potential free $1,000 was not enough to elicit a reply.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Couple of beauties from Anna. She is weighing in on the VA boogaloo.
He is not The Governor of Virginia, nor is he the Governor of the State of Virginia. He’s the Pope’s locale Nabob and the Queen is derelict in her duty to shut him down and observe his limits and so is the Pope.
And another post about sportsball or something.
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

boots

Post by boots »

DejaMoo wrote:
I think she will put Ken Dost on this right away

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Damn it - now I have to look at Dost - he wants $ - not sure why because I very seldom look at his stupid page.
Capture.JPG
This is his last post - I'm not gonna spend any time trying to figure out his nonsense.
Ken Dost
Yesterday at 10:29 AM ·
Understand this everything that exists around you originates on the hub of patents and trademarks.....everything !!!!!!

These old time ways, like redemption manual stuff is laughable from the position I sit, cognitive of the knowledge of what is actually taking place...

your best avenue is to abandon all these nonsensical methods and silly ass filings that come with, as you are simply wasting time, that is better off spent learning about patents and trademarks. By immersing yourself into these.

This is not legal advice, it is practical advice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

boots

Post by boots »

Ken may have just stumbled onto a great new way for wannabe freemen, moors and other assorted nut jobs to waste enormous amounts of time and get nowhere in life - studying (what Ken has to say about) patents! I wonder if he can give us some tips on how this top-secret information that only he understands (because he was an architect, ya know) will help us? Come on Ken, share the info!

boots

Post by boots »

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:03 am
Damn it - now I have to look at Dost - he wants $ - not sure why because I very seldom look at his stupid page.
Capture.JPG
This is his last post - I'm not gonna spend any time trying to figure out his nonsense.
Ken Dost
Yesterday at 10:29 AM ·
Understand this everything that exists around you originates on the hub of patents and trademarks.....everything !!!!!!

These old time ways, like redemption manual stuff is laughable from the position I sit, cognitive of the knowledge of what is actually taking place...

your best avenue is to abandon all these nonsensical methods and silly ass filings that come with, as you are simply wasting time, that is better off spent learning about patents and trademarks. By immersing yourself into these.

This is not legal advice, it is practical advice.
Probably has something to do with this: https://oregonsheriffssales.org/wp-cont ... E-Dost.pdf

boots

Post by boots »

Strudel is having a poot-fight.
http://www.paulstramer.net

Great historic battle, involving control of all the world's assets, if one is to believe her rambling post. But, never fear, Anna has solved this existential crisis for all of us:

VonStrudel wrote:I bypassed them. And blocked them.

And so can you.
That's right, she blocked them!

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

boots wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:37 pm

Great historic battle, involving control of all the world's assets, if one is to believe her rambling post. But, never fear, Anna has solved this existential crisis for all of us:

And so can you.
Is that like when we were gets we would two fingers from each hand to block something that someone was doing or is it more like "Satan, get thee behind me?"
Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

woodworker wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:10 am
boots wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:37 pm

And so can you.
Is that like when we were gets we would two fingers from each hand to block something that someone was doing or is it more like "Satan, get thee behind me?"
Ha! Back to the Kingdom of Manna crap.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Anna has the madz about that Ben Fulford weirdo.

Anna von Reitz
7 hrs ·
Ben Fulford, George III and "the" Republic

Ben Fulford recently lobbed this factoid at America:

"To get from here to there in concrete terms is the task that now lies ahead. A senior member of the secret space program has in his possession the original secret treaty between King George III and the Republic of the United States of America. He says a condition for unveiling the secret space program and the 5,000 patents hidden for “national security reasons” is the restoration of sovereignty to the American Republic and its people. Another condition is the replacing of admiralty law with Common Law for the People, he says."

Please note that King George III ruled from 1760 to 1820 --- a period of 60 years that included the aftermath of The French and Indian War and all the way through the American Revolution, the Treaties of Versailles, Paris, and Westminster, the adoption of the Constitutions, the War of 1812, the Treaties of Ghent..... George III is one of the longest reigning British Monarchs in history and he was in power throughout the entire saga that founded our nation and cemented Britain's role in our affairs--- all of it, beginning to end, bears his impress.

So when someone says there is a "secret treaty between King George III and the Republic of the United States of America" one must ask---- exactly when was this "secret treaty" penned and who or what was acting opposite of King George at the time?

And from there, either prove or deduce what was actually going on and with what authority it was transpiring?

Then, as now, when we have various organizations of differing kinds and differing constituents pretending to be "the" American States, there was a great deal of confusion, some of it deliberate--- and it requires more than a passing glance to discern who is acting in what capacity, where we are in terms of jurisdiction, and even who is involved in the conversation at any given time.

As we have seen, there is a tremendous difference between The United States of America --- the Unincorporated Government of this country --- and "the" United States of America --- the British Territorial United States Government, and again, between "the United States of America" and "The United States of America, Inc." --- a Scottish Commercial Corporation set up after the so-called Civil War..... and the "United States of America, Inc." --- a Roman Catholic Church non-profit corporation set up in 1925 in Delaware......

You get the point. There is a Federation of American States occupying the land and soil jurisdiction of this country. There is an unincorporated government of the British Territorial United States doing business as the United States of America. There are, at this point, multiple commercial corporations and mercantile companies claiming to be some variety of USA..... and it was the same way back then. :snippity:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Well, Anna von Krackadoodle finally met/took on someone chock-full-o-nutsier than she is. Full of it Fullford makes Anna sound sane and reasonable, well sort of, if you don't look to hard. In comparison to Fullford, she is though.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

boots

Post by boots »

I think that Fulford and Anna are the secret space program.

Notorial Dissent

They're both certainly space(y) cadets.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Does he still live in Japan? I pay no attention to this lunatic.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

I just spent a few minutes catching up on the wild world of pretend judge Anna. I learned stuff.
  • Here (http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/02/the- ... erica.html) she explains why her husband is not just the hereditary ruler of the US, but is descended from Sir Lancelot, who was actually a holy man who "was a lot like St. Francis of Assissi, a lover of peace and of animals and nature, an earnest and humble man seeking The True God Within, so strongly envisioning the New Jerusalem that he did his best to manifest it on Earth. He was not a murderer or philanderer or even the great man at arms that the Church and later writers portrayed." Apparently, he was somehow instrumental in founding Camelot.
  • Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not really nuclear explosions (http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/01/for-record.html): "There is more than enough evidence to prove that whatever hopped-up fire-bombing occurred at Hiroshima and Nagasaki at the end of World War II, it was not a nuclear bomb and not a nuclear disaster. Somehow, perfectly sane people, including physicists, have failed to note the radioactive half-life of the isotopes involved." Great. Now we have Hiroshima truthers.
  • The Australian fires were caused by the Vatican paying for an extensive chemtrail spraying program. Apparently, they've been at it for a while. "We also have proof that the Vatican minted a coin celebrating Chemtrails as far back as 1985," she writes (http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/01/gall ... esses.html).
  • Pretend judge Anna is right on top of the real causes of the coronavirus: "Why is China suffering the outbreak of a dangerous 1918 Influenza-type viral epidemic? It's their payback for signing a new trade deal with Trump--- a love letter from Bill Gates and the other Ubermensch who incubated the virus at Texas A and M and patented it for profit. The proof is right there in their patent application, including the "revolving" genetic key that makes the virus mutate at a rapid rate." (http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/01/play ... -deck.html, and the headline is rather ironic.)
  • Oh, and the reason that Bill Gates would do something like that: he's under the control of the Rothschilds (and we all know what theyare, and the Rothschilds are in turn serving a secret death cult buried deep within the Catholic church. (http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/02/think-see_11.html)
  • A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, which means pretend judge Anna's mind is anything but small. It's not a run-of-the-mill virus after all. "I have it on good authority that we are dealing —not with a natural virus and not even with a genetically engineered virus, but with a hemolytic poison created by self-replicating nanotechnology. A poison for which no known antidote exists. " (http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/02/dear ... ation.html)
  • Well, there actually is an antidote to the nanobots, after all. A very specific brand of olive oil that she posted about on her Facebook page. Lots of other cheap and easy solutionns to bio-warfare in this piece as well. (http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/02/chok ... obots.html)
  • "It has been suggested that there is a link between the fact that Wuhan was the Province where 5G was recently rolled out and the fact that Wuhan has been the epicenter of the virus outbreak. If there is a connection, that means that the corona virus has been weaponized with nano-assist technology." (http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/02/more ... i-and.html)
Just one long braided river of bullshit, with individual streams forking off and re-merging countless times as the fetid contents continue their smelly, slimy march to the sea.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Wow JPC thank you. You know, you two could as a team could sell a pilot for a TV show on this... You know how to hit the highlights. :P
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in starts 3/27 9/8C March on weTV!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:00 pm
Wow JPC thank you. You know, you two could as a team could sell a pilot for a TV show on this... You know how to hit the highlights. :P
~ ~ ~ ~ in an alternative universe ~ ~ ~ ~

Every week on Channel Nutjob, The PopTart Files!* Watch gritty John P. Sane and his glamorous sidekick Lady Anna von Schwer-Stupid thwart another grand conspiracy! Tonight's episode: More Manure For Stramer.

And we have a page from the script!

ACT 3, SCENE 12
The pair run out of the Rothschild Gates Bank's offices, where they have narrowly evaded capture by black-suited goons while uncovering evidence of the Vatican's cynical manipulation of the price of popcorn and control of the supply of communion wine. They approach their car, parked outside the bank's grand entrance. They are flustered and breathless, but calm.

JPS: Damn! A parking ticket!
AvSS: No John, that's no ordinary ticket! That's a message from the Illuminati! Can't you see? They know that we know that the state government is illegitimate so they post a ticket that they know that we know is fake. It's a warning! We need to check for bombs under the car.
JPS: Hey! It looks like someone has tampered with the filler cap on the fuel tank.

AvSS bends down, sniffs and wrinkles her nose.

AvSS: Ja mein liebling, I smell gas! They have put gasoline into the water tank! That will ruin the catalysts in our super-secret AquaMotor! Our source at ExxonMobil's super-secret laboratory warned us they would do that.

JPS looks aghast. He stares at AVSS with barely concealed rage.

JPS: Oh Anna, you great pile of steaming scheisstrudel, have you put water in the gas tank again? That's another engine ruined.
AvSS: It's ok. We can hook up the Orbo Free Energy generator in the trunk.
JPS: Nah. The subway is this way. You can buy your own ticket.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

:thumbs:

boots

Post by boots »

I learned from HATJ and Beane that it is entirely plausible for an internal combustion engine designed to run on gasoline to run on water. So there! :nope:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:00 am
Every week on Channel Nutjob, The PopTart Files!*
Tagline: The Truth Is Somewhere Else.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Notorial Dissent

JPC, aren't you ready for the full brain enema and bleach right about now after wallowing in the von Pop Tart cess pool or irreality? I feel the need after only having read the highlights.

That was the Magic Sex Bus of HAT and Hope Girl's being and doing magical mystery tour, and I don't think it ever got out of the drive way.

JohnPCapitalist

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:03 pm
JPC, aren't you ready for the full brain enema and bleach right about now after wallowing in the von Pop Tart cess pool or irreality? I feel the need after only having read the highlights.

That was the Magic Sex Bus of HAT and Hope Girl's being and doing magical mystery tour, and I don't think it ever got out of the drive way.
That's why I batch her stuff up for a couple weeks then blast through it all at once. Otherwise, if I read each one when it came out, it would be like the death of a thousand paper cuts. I can stand one big slug over the course of an hour. But after reading tons of stuff from all the various characters we examine on the board, my immunity is pretty high. It's like de-sensitizing to a cat allergy.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

How is Lancelot a saint if he had an affair with Guinevere?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”