Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

TheNewSaint

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:40 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:37 pm
She's just looking for something she can sell to the punters.
Well, yeah, but I can't even understand what she's trying to say.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:55 pm

Yes it’s racist. I can’t believe this one is up for debate. Maybe in isolation each individual statement might be insufficient but when she’s saying there’s a global conspiracy by Jews and Catholics to keep real Americans (white Anglo Saxon Protestants) down, that Lincoln and the north were the bad guys in the civil war, etc. You need to start calling it what it is.

Oh and all the pen names she could have chosen, she goes with “Von Reitz”? Let’s not be naive.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:14 pm

There is no "berg" in her real name. I have posted this before where she legally changed her name in 2016 from "ANNA MARIA RIEZINGER" to "Anna Maria Riezinger." All but 1 of her Alaska court docs spell her name "Riezinger" - there is 1 traffic citation where it is spelled "Reizinger".
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

boots

Post by boots » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:48 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:55 pm
Yes it’s racist. I can’t believe this one is up for debate. Maybe in isolation each individual statement might be insufficient but when she’s saying there’s a global conspiracy by Jews and Catholics to keep real Americans (white Anglo Saxon Protestants) down, that Lincoln and the north were the bad guys in the civil war, etc. You need to start calling it what it is.

Oh and all the pen names she could have chosen, she goes with “Von Reitz”? Let’s not be naive.
Arguably the one thing that people like her have going for them is they are so bonkers it's hard to say they are evil. It seems we're all sensing there is something more there than innocent lunacy, we just disagree on what that might be.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:53 am

This bit has a nasty stench:
Anna von Racistinger wrote:Negro Americans are State Citizens just like everyone else now, and so are Native Americans.
And it's followed by a line that seems straight out of Nazi Blut und Boden (blood and soil) ideology:
Anna von Racistinger wrote:Their nationality is determined by the ground upon which they were born and the soil that their
bodies derive from, […]
Yeah, everybody is inferior except the master race that she believes she speaks for, who are the rightful inheritors of the country and the world, despite the evil efforts of Jews, Catholics, European royalty, and their minions in Federal government, the World Bank and the United Nations to steal it from them!

In Anna's web of lies and fantastical fictions, there is only one constant*: she and her WASPish ilk are superior to everybody else, and others are cheating thieves of hate-worthy stereotypes.

* other than "send money", of course

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:22 am

boots wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:48 pm
Arguably the one thing that people like her have going for them is they are so bonkers it's hard to say they are evil. It seems we're all sensing there is something more there than innocent lunacy, we just disagree on what that might be.
If we're going to split hairs, I will agree that no individual statement I've read by her is unequivocally hateful. I'm saying if you take all her theories in combination, it points strongly in a certain direction.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:29 am

Looks to me that Dost's house was sold in a Sheriff's auction in March. Not sure. He filed all sorts of crap to try to delay it (and did).
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:58 am

Good for Dost. Now he can write a book: "How To Fail At Real Estate (And You Can Too!)". Pop Tart should invite him to come live with her.
Photo: In honor of Lt Root Beer! Support the 699th: https://www.facebook.com/Imperial-Illum ... 259897297/
Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:09 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:40 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Not a bug, a feature!
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:23 am

Gregg wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:09 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:40 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Not a bug, a feature!
When they can't understand it they think it is profound, also keeps you from getting caught up in those nasty consistency issues.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:48 am

Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:22 am

If we're going to split hairs, I will agree that no individual statement I've read by her is unequivocally hateful. I'm saying if you take all her theories in combination, it points strongly in a certain direction.
I can agree with that. Anna's writing is incoherent, but there are some underlying themes, and this is one of them.

I'll even add that Anna is not above anti-Semitic dog whistles, like they were forced into being filthy, greedy bankers and "when I say 'Jews' I don't mean Jews, I mean those other people".

kickaha

Post by kickaha » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:10 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:35 pm
Right on cue, Judge Anna has a new brain dropping about "14th Amendment Citizens". Can anyone tell if this is racist or not?
If you aren't black and aren't either working for the Municipal Government and/or receiving unearned welfare checks from the Municipal Government, you couldn't possibly be in the political status of a Fourteenth Amendment citizen in the first place --- by definition.
I don't even know how to parse that. "if you aren't A, and aren't either B and/or C" isn't one I learned in logic class.

You can go here to read the above statement in context. It won't help.
I believe this is a variant of an argument covered in the Tax Protester FAQ, among other places.

Remember that before the Fourteenth Amendment, being a "citizen of the United States" was considered derivative of being a citizen of a state -- in other words, the fact that you were a state citizen meant that you were also a United States citizen, not the other way around. The infamous Dred Scott decision went so far as to say that blacks were not United States citizens largely based on this logic.

The Fourteenth Amendment declared "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Conventional legal wisdom says that this made everyone an equal class of citizen regardless of race, and meant that citizenship of the United States was now primary instead of derivative -- that once you were a citizen of the United States, you had the right of being considered a citizen of any state in which you reside.

Certain fringe groups (like some sovcits and tax deniers) believe differently. They believe that the Fourteenth Amendment created some new class of citizen, into which blacks and any other previous noncitizens were placed, while previous (white) citizens remained in their previous class of citizen. And they believe that the two classes of citizenry are somehow subtly different under the law. The Tax Protester FAQ goes into numerous reasons why this is nonsense.

Anna seems to have taken this argument and combined it with the "If you take certain actions you create joinder/a contract with the federal government and fall under its sway" argument to create a sort of combination woo.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:10 pm

kickaha wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:10 pm
I believe this is a variant of an argument covered in the Tax Protester FAQ, among other places.

Remember that before the Fourteenth Amendment, being a "citizen of the United States" was considered derivative of being a citizen of a state -- in other words, the fact that you were a state citizen meant that you were also a United States citizen, not the other way around. The infamous Dred Scott decision went so far as to say that blacks were not United States citizens largely based on this logic.

The Fourteenth Amendment declared "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Conventional legal wisdom says that this made everyone an equal class of citizen regardless of race, and meant that citizenship of the United States was now primary instead of derivative -- that once you were a citizen of the United States, you had the right of being considered a citizen of any state in which you reside.

Certain fringe groups (like some sovcits and tax deniers) believe differently. They believe that the Fourteenth Amendment created some new class of citizen, into which blacks and any other previous noncitizens were placed, while previous (white) citizens remained in their previous class of citizen. And they believe that the two classes of citizenry are somehow subtly different under the law. The Tax Protester FAQ goes into numerous reasons why this is nonsense.

Anna seems to have taken this argument and combined it with the "If you take certain actions you create joinder/a contract with the federal government and fall under its sway" argument to create a sort of combination woo.
Thanks for the info. It's good to know the underpinnings of these things.

Though Anna's position is a little different than that. Her article basically says "there are no 14th Amendment citizens, because there is no 14th Amendment, because the 14th Amendment was a by-law passed by a Scottish Commercial Corporation pretending to be the United States." That's where everything on Planet Anna eventually ends up: with there being multiple, false iterations of the United States.

So - and this is another theme that turns up in Anna's writings - she thinks she's arguing against the conspiracy theory. She'll start an article with a conspiracy concept, like "14th Amendment citizens", and argue that it's wrong because the underlying law was passed by one of the many fake United Stateses and not the real one. As if the concept would be completely valid otherwise.

Judge Anna lives on the border between Wrong and Not Even Wrong. The "14th Amendment Citizens" argument is wrong, for reasons that can be explained. But you can't explain that the US government isn't a Scottish Corporation established in 1868 to make money for the English by re-enslaving the former slaves to carry the public debt because the Pope supported the Confederacy.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:02 pm

Hey, part of her schtick is not the fake psuedo-USA not being part of the "Corporate USA" and so not subject to the evil Monarch in Westminster, but then she goes on to explain how her husband is the "hereditary Head of The united States".

And in the "I can't prove it, but I know its true" category, who else just knows that the Gospel punctuation of the united States all started with a stick Caps key?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:49 pm

Gregg wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:02 pm
Hey, part of her schtick is not the fake psuedo-USA not being part of the "Corporate USA" and so not subject to the evil Monarch in Westminster, but then she goes on to explain how her husband is the "hereditary Head of The united States".
Yeah, that was another phase she went through. She got the idea that the lost real America had a hereditary leader, and after much careful research, it turned out to be her husband. What are the odds?!

The interesting part about this bit of nonsense is that he actually signed some of the documents. Like http://annavonreitz.com/totrumponeaster.pdf and http://annavonreitz.com/pandp2pg2.pdf. (Page 1 is here). I especially like the red thumbprint, and the red signatures at an angle across the garden-variety postage stamp. These details matter when you're proclaiming yourself owner of the United States to the Queen, you know.

boots

Post by boots » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:53 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:29 am
Looks to me that Dost's house was sold in a Sheriff's auction in March. Not sure. He filed all sorts of crap to try to delay it (and did).
Capture.JPG
Could you direct me to the website where you got that please? :mrgreen:

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:01 am

I'm still laughing at this, you hit the bullseye!
TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:05 am
It's Saturday. I should be wearing play clothes and be outdoors mowing the lawn. Instead, I am sitting at my desk, explaining history to the United States Attorney General. And suing him for performance.
If Judge Anna's existence can be summarized in one paragraph, this is it.
Just went back to the 1st post here, Mimi based on Slim's info... I forgot this was connected to Terry Trussell at first, of course!

Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:05 am
mimi wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:05 am
Slim posted in the Terry Trussell topic awhile back:

I now believe any wackjob who wants big hits for his article from sovcits uses the nom de plume Judge Dale. I found another article with his name that was about international finance and dinars. The writing style was different than The Great American Adventure. It didn't have that wild-eyed vibe of TGAA. In searching for interviews, I came across another "judge" that I am unable to verify, Anna von Reitz, allegedly from Alaska. No hit on Judgepedia. Plenty of articles penned by von Reitz but no interviews. Same crazy sovshit. Funny how, as much as they hate BAR attorneys, they'll believe any crazy thing written by somebody who put "Judge" in front of the author's name. Maybe Trussell can invoke these two judges' "opinions" in his defense.

http://thefogbow.com/forum/topic/7308-t ... /?p=594088

I've been seeing references to "Judge Anna" as well.

I did see this Tax Court decision against her: https://www.ustaxcourt.gov/InternetOrde ... sID=108275

That's a biggie.

tax sale: http://www.legalnotice.org/details1.aspx?id=6779569

I can't figure this out at all. Why was she listed as registered agent for Planned Parenthood Action Fund http://commerce.state.ak.us/CBP/Main/Co ... ?id=46692F

Here's Anna's advice on how to autograph. Cuz "live people seal documents an autograph; corporations use signatures": http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/autographs.pdf

Carl Swensson is a fan: http://nationallibertyalliance.org/henr ... missioners

She has her own tab at the top of arnie rosner's weird scanned retina: http://scannedretina.com/anna-von-reitz-alaska/
Four years later and she's made a lot of progress.
Photo: In honor of Lt Root Beer! Support the 699th: https://www.facebook.com/Imperial-Illum ... 259897297/
Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:05 am

boots wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:53 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Capture.JPG
Sure - you have to do the Captcha thingy. If you put his case number in it brings up something else (IDK why). Just enter in a name search "Dost, Kenneth" and look for the civil case filed in 2013.
https://webportal.courts.oregon.gov/por ... shboard/29

boots

Post by boots » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:08 am

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:05 am
boots wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:53 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Capture.JPG
Sure - you have to do the Captcha thingy. If you put his case number in it brings up something else (IDK why). Just enter in a name search "Dost, Kenneth" and look for the civil case filed in 2013.
https://webportal.courts.oregon.gov/por ... shboard/29
DAMN. I never thought I would be happy to see OCWEN win in Court. Ken proved me wrong about that, but nothing else. He's an idjit.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:25 am

Anna clears up the confusion we have about her definition of the meaning of the "United States." :sarcasm:
Anna von Reitz
9 hrs ·
Heads Up, State Department

We aren't dead, just sleeping.

When you say that you issue Passports for U.S. Citizens and "non-citizen U.S. Nationals" you need to be clear about which "United States" you are referencing.

One, two, all three?

We have a problem here, Houston.

We have millions of actual Americans who are either citizens or nationals of The United States, but based on your verbiage, you are only issuing Passports for Territorial United States Citizens and non-citizen Territorial United States Nationals.

If that's true, then we need to come to an agreement regarding the political status and processing of Passports for actual Americans, who are only temporarily under the custodianship of the Queen while engaged in travel on the High Seas and Navigable Inland Waterways.

We do not care to be misidentified as permanent residents of the Insular States.

Please reply at your earliest convenience. We are Protected Persons under international law and we are not receiving the right Passports.

We can, of course, provide Passports of our own, but need to be told in a forthright manner that you are not providing Passports for Americans before we do so ---and some agreement and recognition of the problem must be reached between the Queen's Government and our own lawful government of The United States.

We do not wish to cause any undue confusion or administrative dilemma, but there does need to be provision for the service and for a means to distinguish between British Territorial Citizens and Americans.

Thank you, very much.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:16 am

The Queen of England still runs the show, eh? Does Anna's history book omit the chapters about the War of Independence?

I accept that QE being involved in a global mega-cabal of bankers/jews, royalty, Chinese gangs, lizards, etc. appeals to a certain sort of David Icke-ist conspiracy theorist. But surely even the Strudelists can see that England and its royalty express no interest whatsoever in the governance of the US?

This bit of PopTart drool intrigues me:
We can, of course, provide Passports of our own, but need to be told in a forthright manner that you are not providing Passports for Americans before we do so ---and some agreement and recognition of the problem must be reached between the Queen's Government and our own lawful government of The United States.
Who is "we"? Madame von Strudel and Mr. PopTart? Some fictitious government of the <insert adjectives> United States? Anna and her followers? The all-powerful Postal Court?

I would actually like to see the Strudelists create their own passports and try to use them at any border. The video would be intensely amusing!

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:10 am

When you say that you issue Passports for U.S. Citizens and "non-citizen U.S. Nationals" you need to be clear about which "United States" you are referencing.
Oh, for fuck's sake.

"Non-citizen U.S. Nationals" are just people from American Samoa, and a couple other obscure U.S. possessions, who technically aren't U.S. citizens but for whom the U.S. government provides consular services.
One, two, all three?
All three? You mention at least four different iterations in this article alone:
  • Territorial United States
  • Insular States
  • "actual Americans"
  • "Americans" as opposed to "British Territorial Citizens"
None of which are the three entities you name in "Basic Nomenclaure." Or your precious "states of states" you've been rambling on about for weeks. Which may be the stupidest concept in all of Strudeliana, and that's saying something. How can a state be a state of itself?
...but based on your verbiage, you are only issuing Passports for Territorial United States Citizens and non-citizen Territorial United States Nationals.
No! That is YOUR verbiage. YOU added the word "Territorial". With the capital T. Do you really not see this?

Anna, you're like a goddamn 8-year-old. Your parents tell you to go brush your teeth. And you come back with an argument that "go" "brush" "your" and "teeth" mean different things, all of which you made up.
If that's true
It's not. The End.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:40 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:16 am
The Queen of England still runs the show, eh? Does Anna's history book omit the chapters about the War of Independence?
Yeah, that's a good observation. Anna is no more consistent about her divergence point than she is about anything else.

boots

Post by boots » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:27 pm

The only thing that Anna's ramblings ever taught me is that she definitely is unemployed and has no life.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:38 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:25 am
Anna clears up the confusion we have about her definition of the meaning of the "United States." :sarcasm:
Anna von Reitz
9 hrs ·
Heads Up, State Department

We aren't dead, just sleeping.

One, two, all three?

We have a problem here, Houston.

We have millions of actual Americans who are either citizens or nationals of The United States, but based on your verbiage, you are only issuing Passports for Territorial United States Citizens and non-citizen Territorial United States Nationals.

If that's true, then we need to come to an agreement regarding the political status and processing of Passports for actual Americans, who are only temporarily under the custodianship of the Queen while engaged in travel on the High Seas and Navigable Inland Waterways.

We do not care to be misidentified as permanent residents of the Insular States.

Please reply at your earliest convenience. We are Protected Persons under international law and we are not receiving the right Passports.

We do not wish to cause any undue confusion or administrative dilemma, but there does need to be provision for the service and for a means to distinguish between British Territorial Citizens and Americans.

Thank you, very much.
I believe she and the Statement Department are just going to have to agree to disagree. I am confident that the State Department will give her a choice, accept the standard US passport or go fuck herself.

Also, too, shouldn't her husband be able to issue his own diplomatic passports?
Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”