Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

TheNewSaint

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu May 30, 2019 11:10 am

The expression "beggars can't be choosers" comes to mind.

Judge Anna's list of state-level Jural Assembly contacts seems to be down: https://paperupnow.weebly.com/assemblies.html

Or maybe that page is correct. :-D
This bramble need not be traversed.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 30, 2019 6:33 pm

Lest we forget that Anna is most of the box of fries short of a Happy Meal. Pretend judge Mikey goes by different variations of his own name but is far from original. The thing to remember is that first and foremost Mikey IS A CONARTIST, that is what he was before he ever got in the pretend judge biz. Anna really really hates and despises Mikey, he was trying to cut in to her grift and power base, two things she'll never forgive. I 'm pretty sure that Mikey and Cote aren't the same person, despite Anna's claims. Now I can't say I paid rapt attention to the Constirpational Marcias, but I don't remember Cote in connection with them. Considering just how small this band of fools actually is, crossover and cross pollination is no real surprise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Thu May 30, 2019 10:14 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:45 am
scirreeve wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:08 am
I don't know who the hell Kevin Cote is. Maybe someone else knows. Anna goes off on him ( and pretend judge Hamilton). Something about an "Arizona Assembly"? I give up.
Kevin Cote shows up briefly on pasts posts here. He was quoted supporting Tresa during the attempted Marcial jail break in NM. He also was quoted when he mad and leaving the NLA back in 2014 after VD's fake indictment of the LEO for the Eric Garner killing. Seems Cote and others were displeased with the lack of any investigation before the indictment and the understanding that they were not to question the "grand jury."
Ha! I think that NLA "Grand Grand Jury" (that is not a misprint) officially convened during some tedious conference call where VD asked if the LEO(s) should not be indicted? The "grand jurors" (consisting of a bunch of unverified, not vetted and non-sworn malcontents from across the land) did not immediately respond, just as VD had instructed them prior to the "vote." And boom - that was enough to indict.

Such an exacting level of due process should be enough to satisfy every single American, according to a poll of NLA members taken at a local Denny's. And the pole taken at a local strip club.

Meanwhile, Kevin Cote's conduct is obviously seditious and he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the NLA's (bogus) authority! :rotflmao:
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --President George W. Bush

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 30, 2019 10:41 pm

Indigo wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:14 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:45 am
scirreeve wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:08 am
I don't know who the hell Kevin Cote is. Maybe someone else knows. Anna goes off on him ( and pretend judge Hamilton). Something about an "Arizona Assembly"? I give up.
Kevin Cote shows up briefly on pasts posts here. He was quoted supporting Tresa during the attempted Marcial jail break in NM. He also was quoted when he mad and leaving the NLA back in 2014 after VD's fake indictment of the LEO for the Eric Garner killing. Seems Cote and others were displeased with the lack of any investigation before the indictment and the understanding that they were not to question the "grand jury."
Ha! I think that NLA "Grand Grand Jury" (that is not a misprint) officially convened during some tedious conference call where VD asked if the LEO(s) should not be indicted? The "grand jurors" (consisting of a bunch of unverified, not vetted and non-sworn malcontents from across the land) did not immediately respond, just as VD had instructed them prior to the "vote." And boom - that was enough to indict.

Such an exacting level of due process should be enough to satisfy every single American, according to a poll of NLA members taken at a local Denny's. And the pole taken at a local strip club.

Meanwhile, Kevin Cote's conduct is obviously seditious and he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the NLA's (bogus) authority! :rotflmao:
Now that I can really get behind. :rotflmao:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Thu May 30, 2019 11:04 pm

Indigo, that's hilarious, thank you!
I think that NLA "Grand Grand Jury" (that is not a misprint)
Holy cow, Denny's needs to rush out a Grand Grand Slam Jury Breakfast for them or they might rule it treason and execute everyone who works at Denny's!

There an "All-American Slam" and a "Super Slam", we'll need a ruling from the Chair (Foggy) whether that counts... It's just not Grand so I don't think so. Denny's for the love of God, save yourself before they indict and convict you! Or beg Foggy to come in and indict them first (he will need several Grand Slam Jury Breakfasts comped).

Super Slam.JPG
All American Slam.JPG

On the other hand, if Anna is involved, do they indict over Strudel de la Pop Tart desserts? :towel:

Bless their little cholesterol-filled hearts. :flag:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Thu May 30, 2019 11:41 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 11:04 pm
Indigo, that's hilarious, thank you!
I think that NLA "Grand Grand Jury" (that is not a misprint)
Holy cow, Denny's needs to rush out a Grand Grand Slam Jury Breakfast for them or they might rule it treason and execute everyone who works at Denny's!

There an "All-American Slam" and a "Super Slam", we'll need a ruling from the Chair (Foggy) whether that counts... It's just not Grand so I don't think so. Denny's for the love of God, save yourself before they indict and convict you! Or beg Foggy to come in and indict them first (he will need several Grand Slam Jury Breakfasts comped).

Super Slam.JPG

All American Slam.JPG

On the other hand, if Anna is involved, do they indict over Strudel de la Pop Tart desserts? :towel:

Bless their little cholesterol-filled hearts. :flag:
I hang my head in shame now because I have screwed-up. Please accept my heartfelt apology. Obviously I am not NLA material and remain a hopelessly impudent wanna-be.

Turns out that the correct term for the NLA's grand jury is the "United United States Common Law Grand Jury" and not the "United United States Common Law Grand Grand Jury" as I wrongly recollected, according to the final arbiter of all things just and legal, the NLA's web site:

https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/jury

All of those mouth watering (also gut churning and artery clogging) culinary delights you posted are forever beyond my tasty comprehension now. My life is over. Either one has the right stuff or they just don't. And I don't. :doh:

Sorry about that.
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --President George W. Bush

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Thu May 30, 2019 11:54 pm

It's totally OK! The (Based on data from Dennys' latest SEC filings) 9,000 Denny's Employees will be able to sleep tonight, Corporate probably sent out a memo.

Didn't look at the NLA website -- Is there a breakfast choice for the "United United States Common Law Grand Jury"? I guess, is there even a Denny's in the United United States? Maybe that's a question for VD, it's quite serious. No Denny's, no true indictments, everybody knows that.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:26 pm

There are 2 poptarts. News about Curry and some rambling about Marshall Heywood etc. etc.
Anna von Reitz
June 3 at 12:05 AM ·
The Chickens or Eggs Identity Theft Gambit

About five years ago, I learned that there was someone called "Anna von Reitz" in New York City, running around causing trouble. This came as a big surprise, because "Anna von Reitz" is a made-up name, and I am the one who made it up. It's a deliberate shortening of one of my family names for use as a pen name---and "von Reitzenstein" is by no means a common family name to begin with.

This "Person" was promoting check kiting and insurance frauds and applying for various programs in my pen name and as soon as I got wind of it, I went into the local State Troopers Office. What the young Trooper there told me was rather astounding.

There's nothing much that local law enforcement can do about this.

They have a national data base and a hotline number where you can call in and report the theft of your good name, but that's about it. They don't actually do anything about it. It's just "flagged" to use his terminology, letting the authorities know that someone is using your name without your consent.

And as it turns out, we could report the government for the same thing, right?

I left his office feeling bewildered. If your name can be stolen, so can all the rest --- and that is, in fact, what we are experiencing in this country right now.

Those who have promoted this kind of identity theft, including those who compiled all the phony IRS Master Files, have become very adept at misrepresenting us.

No surprise, then, that they do this when they are running "ops" on our Assembly groups, either.

Two and a half years ago, we had a guy calling himself "Nathan" show up in the Utah State Militia group. He was a big, bluff, one-of-the-guys fellow, a rancher and hunter and football watcher. Or so we were led to believe. But he weaseled his way in and stole the money members contributed and blamed it on the group leader.

The DA charged the group leader with theft and jailed him on circumstantial evidence which was later proven untrue. Meantime, "Nathan" disappeared. This has happened at least two times since-- accusations of "theft" followed by the accusers blowing town.

"Nathan" in Utah is not the same as "Nate" in Arizona. We have had that confirmed both by Nate in Arizona and by photographs. The names are similar, but not the same.

Here's another loop for you ---

One of the perpetrators in North Carolina who attempted to steal another clump of money from group leaders there, pretended to be a Continental Marshal calling himself "Jim Garinger"---- a name that can be easily be confused with "John Garinger".

John Garinger from Arizona is not Jim Garinger from North Carolina and we have had that confirmed by witnesses and photos, too.

From two levels, from two different states of the Union, one man in Arizona has been targeted----both his nickname "Nate" and his actual name have been subjected to the similar-but-not-the-same routine.

I don't know what he's doing but it must be something right, to garner that much attention.

Here's another one.

My friend, Steven Duane Curry from Colorado, was picked up on a warrant for Stephen Duane Curry, born in another state and on a different day. The arresting officers beat him senseless for no reason. My friend spent two years in a New Mexican jail being tortured and falsely accused before the rats let go of him ---- but only after forcing him to accept one false charge of resisting arrest as a condition of his release. :snippity:
► Show Spoiler

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:06 pm

This "Person" was promoting check kiting and insurance frauds and applying for various programs in my pen name and as soon as I got wind of it, I went into the local State Troopers Office. What the young Trooper there told me was rather astounding.
Am I reading it wrong or is she saying that she reported check kiting in New York City to an Alaskan State Trooper? :confused:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:21 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:06 pm
Am I reading it wrong or is she saying that she reported check kiting in New York City to an Alaskan State Trooper? :confused:
And she was astounded that a Alaska State Trooper couldn't do anything about an alleged crime me in New York.

What I am confused about was why she did not ask her hubby. He is the heredity ruler of the US or something.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:24 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:21 pm
Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:06 pm
And she was astounded that a Alaska State Trooper couldn't do anything about an alleged crime me in New York.

What I am confused about was why she did not ask her hubby. He is the heredity ruler of the US or something.
Seems like someone doing identity fraud would pick a less conspicuous nom de plume.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:34 pm

Even in her delusions she misses the boat.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:02 am

Even if she reported it to the correct LEO, could using the same fake name as Anna's fake pen name even be considered identity theft?

Now, if she had properly registered it as a trademark for her "business," then she might have a civil case.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:21 am

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:02 am
Even if she reported it to the correct LEO, could using the same fake name as Anna's fake pen name even be considered identity theft?
No. Sharing the same name isn't a crime; no one 'owns' their name; identity theft is deliberately misrepresenting oneself to be another person - and that involves more than just having a name in common.

Hell, there's a fiction writer who uses the pen name G.M. Ford. I extremely doubt he ever got any C&D letters from the corporations.

The root of sovcittery and related crackpottery is the notion that the individual who professes these beliefs is special and unique and thus has rights above and beyond what everyone else has. Narcissism, in other words. That includes their delusions of persecution, since claiming to be targeted similarly enhances their belief in their specialness.

In truth, they're not special. They're just annoying goofballs.
I've heard this bull before.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:10 pm

The other point, is that even if she reports the other fake Anna to her local LEO, there is squat all they can do unless an actual crime has been committed in their jurisdiction. Maybe FBI or FTC if it was wide spread, but otherwise nada. Fake judge Anna's legal genius at work and on display.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:46 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:10 pm
The other point, is that even if she reports the other fake Anna to her local LEO, there is squat all they can do unless an actual crime has been committed in their jurisdiction. Maybe FBI or FTC if it was wide spread, but otherwise nada. Fake judge Anna's legal genius at work and on display.
Even the FBI can't do anything if the only laws broken are local ones. And if they're federal laws, let's face it, they got other fish to fry before they get around to going after a low level bad check writer.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:01 am

Gregg wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:46 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:10 pm
Even the FBI can't do anything if the only laws broken are local ones. And if they're federal laws, let's face it, they got other fish to fry before they get around to going after a low level bad check writer.
Entirely true, but it would have closer to a real solution. :rotflmao:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:08 am

???? :dazed:
Anna von Reitz
23 hrs ·
Same Set Up, Different Day

The IRS Headquarters was off-shore in Puerto Rico and that is where they cashiered all the bogus ESTATE trusts they created out of thin air and named after each of us in the form: JOHN MICHAEL DOE. Then, as these THINGS were domiciled in Puerto Rico--- a "United States Commonwealth" --- they were subject to the Spanish Law of the Inquisition.

That is what gave the IRS its awesome power to terrorize and harass and confiscate and bully and lie about people and get away with it. They weren't operating under any law that we are familiar with. They were operating under the foreign private ecclesiastical "law" of a corrupt Church operated as a storefront by criminals engaged in kidnapping, unlawful conversion, inland piracy, press-ganging, and other heinous crimes.

Our old "friends" -- the Dominicans, it turns out, not the Jesuits -- were hard at work, pretending that we had a contract with them based on FDR's First Inaugural Address, even though it is perfectly clear that he was speaking to the Municipal Citizens of the United States, and even though it is also perfectly clear that none of us were Municipal Citizens of the United States and took no notice of their crazy presumptions, because we weren't being addressed and owed no reply.

The operation in Puerto Rico was discovered and all the credit that could be hypothecated against our ESTATES had been siphoned off, so it was time for the parasites to move on ---- to an exactly similar situation in the Northern Mariana Islands----quote Wikipedia:
"They, the Mariana Islands, are composed of two administrative units: Guam, a US territory, and the Norther Mariana Islands which make up a Commonwealth of the United States."

See the set up? The Northern Marianas are another "Commonwealth of the United States" just like Puerto Rico. What do you want to bet that this "Commonwealth" is run under the old Spanish Law of the Inquisition, just like the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, but now, they are applying it to the PUBLIC TRANSMITTING UTILITIES operated "in our names" styled like this: JOHN M DOE.

The Roman Catholic Church set up the Apostolic Prefecture of Mariana Islands in 1902, then suppressed it in 1911 too create two suffragan Diocese under one Metropolitan Archbishop --- the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Agana

This particular Archdiocese of Agana is an ecclesiastical territory of the Catholic Church in the United States. And which "United States" is this? The Municipal United States, of course.

So, that neatly ties up the whole package with a bow and proves that the Roman Catholic Curia has not learned its lessons nor corrected its operations, has not repented its horrific sins, and is not operating in anything like Good Faith.

It has simply moved its HQ closer to China, its next intended victim.

So what possible answer is there to this circumstance?

We have a Church of Criminals operating out of island bases as pirates, plundering and pillaging the people of the Earth, and using undisclosed Spanish Law of the Inquisition to enforce judgments on everyone else-----and all in the name of Jesus.

The True God has smelled the stench of their "holocausts" offered to Baal. The True God has heard their councils and taken account of their motivations. Yes, he has measured them with a fine sieve and they will not escape the righteous judgement coming to them, both as a result of their deeds and as a result of their arrogance and failure to repent these past twenty years that they have been under direct Notice.

I came to them and gave them Notice. They cannot say that they didn't know. They cannot reply that they are sorry for their indiscretions and misdeeds---not while they continue to promote the same and worse. No portion of mercy can be poured out for them for their ignorance, because they have been told --- from the Pope to the Paupers, they have been told.

They have had twenty years to correct their operations and turn their faces around, but here they are, still proposing to operate their same old scheme at our expense, from the Islands of the Ladrones --- literally, the Islands of the Thieves.

Roman Catholics everywhere --- this is your Church. This is what it has come to. This is the misery it has inflicted on the whole world. This is what its leadership has sunk to. And they are doing this in your names and in the name of Jesus, while stealing the estates of babies and trading your Baptismal Certificates---the titles to your souls, or so they claim---as commodities.

This is your Church. Not mine. Not anyone else's. If you do not demand change, the Cardinals have already shown their hand, their complete and utter lack of conscience, their intention to carry on with these criminal activities and allow their minions and franchises to continue on business as usual.
► Show Spoiler

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:58 am

So Suranis is oppressing us? :torches:
They say that on his deathbed, Voltaire, asked to renounce the devil, said, "This is no time to be making new enemies."

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:42 am

Foggy wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:58 am
So Suranis is oppressing us? :torches:
He hasn't been here for a while, so my guess is he's out there busily engaging in nefarious activity, yes.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:18 am

And which "United States" is this? The Municipal United States, of course.
How many goddamned iterations of the United States are there, anyway?
Anna Von Reitz wrote:THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. is now in Chapter 11 bankruptcy
They mirrored The United States of America (Unincorporated)
the actual American states and people, dba United States of America, Unincorporated
They could have asked, "Are you a Territorial United States Citizen?"
We have objected to it in behalf of all American State Nationals.
Federal United States operates as fifty unincorporated politically defined States under names like "Ohio State" and "Florida State" and "Maine State" and these states control the undelegated portion of the international jurisdiction owed to the Continental United States.
The Continental United States consists of fifty geographically defined states
The Municipal United States has also grown out of Article I, Section 8, Clause 17
the Municipal UNITED STATES, INC.
The United Colonies of America gives rise to the united States of America (please note that the
word "united" is used as an adjective.) -- 1781
the United States-- 1789, a foreign corporation chartered under our flag and seal, in order to provide stipulated services and exercise associated delegated powers.
That only took me a few minutes to compile. There are no doubt more.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:41 pm

:clap: Well done TNS! It makes one happy to not be living inside von Strudel's head.

She clearly delights in believing that she has esoteric knowledge only accessible to special enlightened folk. It might be esoteric, but it isn't knowledge, however much she ties a pink bow of nonsense ontot her parcel of stupid.

boots

Post by boots » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:25 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:41 pm
:clap: Well done TNS! It makes one happy to not be living inside von Strudel's head.

She clearly delights in believing that she has esoteric knowledge only accessible to special enlightened folk. It might be esoteric, but it isn't knowledge, however much she ties a pink bow of nonsense ontot her parcel of stupid.
Yes, but somewhere on the internet, are a few dozen people with serious misunderstandings about reality, who will entertain the thought that her burblings might actually qualify as "information."

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:20 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:41 pm

She clearly delights in believing that she has esoteric knowledge only accessible to special enlightened folk. It might be esoteric, but it isn't knowledge, however much she ties a pink bow of nonsense onto her stupid.
Thanks. She wants to be esoteric, but lacks the internal consistency required.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:54 pm

I don't know about that – I think she has the consistency of cold custard. ;)

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”