International Tribunal for Natural Justice

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

ah, but the ITNJ give the illusion that they are actually doing something, whereas the NLA...

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

A lineup of international cranks.< This is where my screenshot would be if I could upload images. >Dear Friends,Join us in a few hours to Celebrate the Birth of the ITNJ Today Wednesday 27th at 9pm London - 4pm New YorkWe are excited to invite you to join us for the mid countdown launch of the ITNJ where an international panel will be discussing the restoration of the Rule of Law. During the show you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered live by our honored Guests:• Rebecca Cope, Founding Director of the ITNJ• Rod Class, Head Private Attorney General for the ITNJ• Irene Gravenhorst of the Sovereign Squamish Government, ITNJ Law Commissioner• Wycliffe M. Ngoya, Committee to Support the ITNJ - East Africa Chapter and• Brother Thomas, Committee to Support the ITNJ - South Africa Chapter

Gnarly Goat

Post by Gnarly Goat »

A lineup of international cranks losers.​FIFY
"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

If anyone took them seriously their hubris would bring them down. This way they will simply die out without even a whimper.International vigilante grudge bearers.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

• Rod Class, Head Private Attorney General for the ITNJOh for fuck's sake.  I've been making my way through the Rod Class thread the past few days.  I'm no lawyer, but his legal arguments are even less coherent than those of John Darash.  John sounds smart enough to be able to truly fool some people with his bullshit, whereas Rod just sounds like a damn fool. I don't get how anyone at all can take him seriously.
Am I being detained?

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

At least John (Johnny TwoFace) Vidurek Darash has stayed out of jail for a while.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

• Rod Class, Head Private Attorney General for the ITNJ​That is 90% of the reason I follow ITNJ.

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

NLA could learn some lessons from these loons. Slick video, website and magazine, and the head honcho just said he'll read the one-page powerful paper. If it can't be told on one page, he said, they need to reconsider it.

Sterngard Friegen

Utter nonsense and vacuous b.s. It's these loons vs. the "terrorists" who happen to be everybody else.

Sterngard Friegen

Here's the leader of these loons: FounderSacha StoneFormer rock musician Sacha is founder of the New Earth Project, the planetary sovereignty, consciousness and sustainability movement convening itself as the worlds first extraterritorial nation of peoples from all cultures & faiths.Newearth nationals are living men and women (not their corporate fiction personas) who choose to step out of invisible contracts with corporate nation states and into a new covenant of fellowship amongst all of humankind, via a declaration of sovereignty (and entering into treaty thereby with New Earth Nation as constituted micro-nations). The supranational movement exists under its own cognisance, as its own court of record and is backed up by its own law commission and the International Tribunal for Natural Justice (www.itnj.org). The New Earth Project is launching a zero-point economy and has recently launched Zero Point Time (ZPT) as a unified time signature.Sacha Stone established Humanitad (http://www.humanitad.org/) as a non sectarian organisation serving as architect and facilitator of global initiatives impacting sustainability, natural justice and social ecology. It is a focus platform for experts in economics, media, education, science & technology, research & advocacy, arts & culture and diplomacy & conflict-resolution. It’s law commission has been active on the world stage in human rights and natural justice. Humanitad has increasingly transferred its brain-trust activities into the New Earth Nation Institute which now incubates medical cures and technological breakthroughs whilst challenging the status quo where it serves vested interests ahead of the interests of humanity and a fragile planet. As a non-profit organisation, Humanitad continues to function in the service of people of the world beyond the constraints of ‘systems’ and ‘ideologies’ devised by men and institutions which seek power and wealth as the measure by which all else follows.Whilst being radically outspoken against the centralisation of power and of multilateral institutional manipulation, in order to enter the multilateral arena and attempt to engage with the mechanics of centralised power, Sacha Stone produced the MDG Awards ceremony on the floor of the General Assembly at the United Nations in 2009. It was at this event where Archbishop Desmond Tutu propounded the word Ubuntu, which is fast becoming a major pattern for international socio-ecological reform.. . . [lunacy deleted]http://www.newearth.events/#register 

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

Rod has no idea what the chief guy on the bottom left is saying. An English accent and big words./monthly_2015_05/556630edb5b90_5_27_2015__5_01_18_PM.png.da6bb61f22c148d993960c905cc6403e.png" class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image">/monthly_2015_05/556630f31aecb_5_27_2015__5_01_18_PM.thumb.png.227bf5ab7ca31498262e83de8957d670.png" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="556630f31aecb_5_27_2015__5_01_18_PM.thum">

Attached files
Last edited by Reality Check on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed attachments

Sterngard Friegen

Class is asked by the leader about enforcement. and Class bullshits on a different subject. "Part of the enforcement is to come back in with our knowledge and show they didn't do their job right."Sure, Rod.

Sterngard Friegen

Sacha Stone said enforcement was a big issue and that they would do it, but it was secret and they couldn't tell anyone.This guy is just as ridiculous as John Vidurek except that he's actually organized a video presentation, he isn't afraid of appearing on it as himself, and he apparently uses his own name.I haven't heard a pitch for money yet, but that may be because I've listened and then stopped for a while.

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

"The toxicity of the system transcends ...."WAY above Rod's head.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Okay, I'm hooked.  And I didn't even listen to the call.These guys are way more ambitious than NLA, and seem to have some marketing prowess.  That web magazine is nifty, I tell ya!I just saw that they have now raised $19,320, from 130 people.  That's over half their goal and they still have 18 days left.John and Gerard only wish they could do that.http://itnjcommittee.org/projects/contribute/ 
Am I being detained?

Sterngard Friegen

Nota - I pretty much disagree. These guys don't even make the promises about powerful papers, or grand jury administrators or indicting someone. This was a giant international whingefest by a guy who starts lots of b.s. important-sounding organizations that do absolutely nothing. It was completely content free bullshit. (Of course, Class was still confused whenever he was called on. He couldn't keep up on the whining.)And I would bet that Vidurek personally clears at least $20,000 a month.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

And I would bet that Vidurek personally clears at least $20,000 a month.​Really?  From the way he pleads for every last person to donate $5 a month, i get the sense their cash flow is pretty thin. And yeah, Sacha's ideas are basically content-free. I was just impressed by their ambitious goals and all the pretty colors and stuff.  You know, marketing crap. 
Am I being detained?

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

​Really?  From the way he pleads for every last person to donate $5 a month, i get the sense their cash flow is pretty thin. ​Well he is hardly going to say "hay guys, thanks for filling my pockets. Gimme more money so I can get fatter."
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

​Really?  From the way he pleads for every last person to donate $5 a month, i get the sense their cash flow is pretty thin. ​Well he is hardly going to say "hay guys, thanks for filling my pockets. Gimme more money so I can get fatter."
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

​Really?  From the way he pleads for every last person to donate $5 a month, i get the sense their cash flow is pretty thin. ​Well he is hardly going to say "hay guys, thanks for filling my pockets. Gimme more money so I can get fatter."​Fair enough.  I just thought I've detected some desperation in their voices on the calls.  Have they ever offered any clues as to how much money they actually have coming in?
Am I being detained?

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh »

One of the major parts of a scam such as this, is the "desperation" in pitching for alms. Take Jimmy Swaggert's(?) pitch that said if the flock didn't shear themselves of xxx dollars, god was gonna kill him (swaggart)

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

Swaggart was shameless, but that was Oral Roberts that said his god was gonna whack him.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Flatpointhigh

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Swaggart was shameless, but that was Oral Roberts that said his god was gonna whack him.​Thanks for the correction.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Did you hear Oral Roberts died?  Yep, finally went to meet St. Peter sitting at the gate. St Peter looked up from his book and said, "Who're you??".  With a shocked look on his face, Oral says, "I'm Oral Roberts!  Don't you recognize me.  I did all those great works on earth, leaving a University." St Peter pulls on his beard a minute and responds, "Oh yes, now I remember you.  You're the guy with all the books, and the magazines and the TV show that Oral Roberts?  Hold on a minute, I want you to meet someone. A man was coming down the road from the good side.  St Peter looks over recognizing the man and says, "Jesus, I just have to have you meet someone as he just got here."  Jesus looks Oral over and says, "Who're you?"  Oral answers, "Well I'm Oral Roberts..."  Jesus strokes his beard and all of a sudden he gets this glow around his head saying in amazement,  "Oh yes, Oral Roberts, Oral Roberts!!  You're the guy with all the books, and the magazines and the TV show that Oral Roberts???  Hold on a minute, I want you to meet someone."  An older gentleman came down the path from the good side.  Jesus looks to him and says, "Dad, this is Oral Roberts."  God was combing some stars out of his beard trying to concentrate.  God was pondering and just like a thunderbolt it came to him.  God got really extra excited as he said, "Oral Roberts?  Oral Roberts!! Oh yes, now I remember you.  You're the guy with all the books, and the magazines and the TV show that Oral Roberts?"  God said, "Boy am I glad to see you finally made it, I've got this pain in my back that is just killing me." 
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”