Dinar Valuation and Global Currency Reset Scam Thread

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:53 am

BTW - what happens when the Viets declare a new currency with a trillion dong equivelent to the new ding-dong?
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

fava

Post by fava » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:03 pm

I actually own one of the $100 billion zimbabwe notes.

There was a basket of worthless notes at a coin dealers shop and this was the biggest. They were all $0.65.

I guess I overpaid because that works out to $650 for 100 trillion instead of just $55

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:44 pm

I move that the Fogbow Common Law Grand Jury start promoting a Confederate Dollar Revaluation scam scheme.
I've heard this bull before.

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:05 pm

I move that the Fogbow Common Law Grand Jury start promoting a Confederate Dollar Revaluation scam scheme.

I personally would be more in favour of spreading rumours that the goblins at Gringotts are going to RV the Galleon.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Do we have a second? All those in fava, please pay $100 billion ... :batting:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:39 pm

I have $8 in Counterfeit Confederate Currency sitting somewhere in this desk.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

vic

Post by vic » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Do we have a second? All those in fava, please pay $100 billion ... :batting:

Zimbabwean dollars? Can you break a trillion?

ducktape

Post by ducktape » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:40 pm

I have $80+ in real Confederate currency that my great-great-grandfather brought home in his pockets.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:15 am

I read somewhere -- here? -- that there's a new scam involving defunct Zimbabwe notes. People have to be sooper-extra stoopid to believe a defunct currency will RV. This place might be targeting those suckers, while displaying wink-wink disclaimers.

You can buy a $100 trillion note for $55:

zimbabwe-banknotes-100-trillion-dollars-front.jpeg

Yep, thats the new scam although not all the pumpers are into it. Sterling Currency for example doesn't sell Zimbabwe notes so Tony doesn't actively pump it. He still assures his followers that it will RV by lopping 8 zeros off it (which means a $100,000,000,000,000 note someone bought for $55 is now worth $1,000,000).

Its an interesting lesson in the economics of scams. Those notes are literally worthless. Fava got one for $0.65, and the dealer in that case would probably admit it was overpriced. But since the GCR/RV scammers have been pumping it over the past year or two its increased to $20 and now $50+ per note. Of currency that is literally so worthless people in Zimbabwe were using it as toilet paper, which isn't even the country's legal currency anymore.

Its just amazing to think about this. People are now making $55 each off things that were dumped by the truckloads into dumpsters. No doubt the scammers have become very rich off that one.

Other currencies that are actively pumped but not as often includes the Indonesian rupiah. They basically will pump anything where you can get a large amount of currency notes for a low amount of dollars, which of course just so happens to be currencies that will never increase much in value.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:35 am

So on the latest TNT dinar pumping call, Winston says everything is looking great, right on schedule, the banks have been trained and Iraq is ready to go. Sometime in the next 72 hours everyone should be trillionaires.

On this call, they are only taking questions from first-time callers. Just about every caller asks why it is taking so long. Winston says everything is already done, now we just wait for the bank laws to be passed and the budget in Iraq gets published. Tony says people should not be on these calls every day if they can not handle it. Winston says the dinar will be at around $11. Tony says it will go from $11 to around $3 before regular folks can cash out.

The natives are getting restless, I am curious to see what they do with this on the next call:

Venezuela accuses 11 of plotting anti-Maduro coup

Since he came into office in March 2013 President Nicolas Maduro has alleged there have been seven attempted coups against his government.

This time, his announcement came on the day the opposition were commemorating the anniversary of mass anti-government protests that took over the country for months.

It also coincided with the publication of a new new exchange rate system, which will lead to a 69% devaluation of the Venezuelan currency, the Bolivar.

The authorities had also just increased the price of public transport by 40% in an effort to increase revenues.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-31464248

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:48 pm

How about Ducats?

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:16 am

So did we RV and I miss it? Tony and Winston PROMISED it would be by today! I mean they only have a 0% success rate for the past 5 years (and yet still have tens of thousands of devoted followers).

By the way, the new reason the RV was delayed? Winston (Tony's sidekick who he claims is some sort of DC insider) told us that Iraq delayed the RV because a cleric was killed and the population was sad. I don't know about you, but even if a religious leader I liked was killed I'd be ecstatic if I suddenly found out I was a millionaire (as EVERY person in Iraq would be in an RV).

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:14 am

So my dong isn't worth eight cents yet?

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:44 am

Your dong could be worth much more than that soon! Tony and Winston have promised that the "contract rates" which include $32/dinar also include up to $2/dong! So if you can get a contract rate, then your dong will be worth $2!

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:15 am

Your dong could be worth much more than that soon! Tony and Winston have promised that the "contract rates" which include $32/dinar also include up to $2/dong! So if you can get a contract rate, then your dong will be worth $2!

:banana:

Roboe

Post by Roboe » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:20 am

By the way, the new reason the RV was delayed? Winston (Tony's sidekick who he claims is some sort of DC insider) told us that Iraq delayed the RV because a cleric was killed and the population was sad. I don't know about you, but even if a religious leader I liked was killed I'd be ecstatic if I suddenly found out I was a millionaire (as EVERY person in Iraq would be in an RV).

Ah, but now there's speculation that he was killed to stop the RV from happening in the first place. :o

They can be so mean sometimes. The poor Iraqis just want to RV and become overnight millionaires... :lol:

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:44 am

Why bother buying dinar and dong when Dr. Henderson promises $1 billion to everyone who signs up with him? Suckers!

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:56 am

Question- does Sterling have to produce monthly/quarterly earnings reports? I am having a morbid fascination with this scam, and I'm curious to see if it correlates to the patterns Tony and Winston 's statements follow over time.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:18 am

Question- does Sterling have to produce monthly/quarterly earnings reports? I am having a morbid fascination with this scam, and I'm curious to see if it correlates to the patterns Tony and Winston 's statements follow over time.

No public statements, but there is a bit of information about their finances. I am having trouble finding it, but I recall Sterling was in a court case and some information came up about their revenue. I don't remember specifics but it was huge (millions of dollars, I think? over a few months).

"Sterling currency group revenue court case" on google brings up a PDF court document that had information on their revenue, but it has been taken down. Anyone have PACER and want to pull it? The case number is 1:13-cv-00878-RHB.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:13 am

This isn't what you seek, but it's from a Sterling lawsuit.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:35 am

So, how will this affect the RV: http://www.coinworld.com/news/coin-worl ... atics.html#

Quoting:

"In all, almost 2,000 gold coins from the 11th century Fatimid period were discovered. The coins carried dinar, half dinar, and quarter dinar denominations, and had various dimensions and weight.

“The coins are in an excellent state of preservation," IAA numismatic expert Robert Cole said, "and despite the fact they were at the bottom of the sea for about a thousand years, they did not require any cleaning or conservation intervention from the metallurgical laboratory."

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

slash2k

Post by slash2k » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:40 pm

"Sterling currency group revenue court case" on google brings up a PDF court document that had information on their revenue, but it has been taken down. Anyone have PACER and want to pull it? The case number is 1:13-cv-00878-RHB.

Is this the document? $20 million a month, as of early 2011.

Attached files

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:18 pm

Twenty million bucks a MONTH by selling junk currency!

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:18 pm

Only in America!!!

This is great country, yes?
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:36 pm

Only in America!!!

This is great country, yes?

Especially for those who find ways to exploit regulatory loopholes.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”