Dinar Valuation and Global Currency Reset Scam Thread

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:19 am

Wow, listening to the latest TNT dinar pumping call, another common question:

"There are always excuses, why is this taking so long?"

Winston "DC" tells him that (among other BS reasons) the calls he and Tony are doing, putting their intel into the public is why they are always changing their minds about when to do the RV.

Then Tony comes in and shifts the blame to the banks and the government officials.

Listening. I still find it hard to believe there are people (dinar buyers) this stupid. Tony is saying the same BS I heard him say last summer.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:45 am

Tony/Winston have a pattern that makes them the most popular dinar pumpers for the true believers. They always says the same stuff (RV within the next few hours/days) and mostly offer the same excuses when no RV happens (technical glitches/Iraq stopped it/the US stopped it/Treasury stopped it/the IMF stopped it).

That set of lies isn't unusual, all the gurus do that - same promises and lies usually. But what Tony figured out, and what makes him such a good conman, is that dinar true believers will hang on to your every made up word as long as their anger is redirected at someone else. So every few months he arranges a big event to get all his followers enraged at someone other than him for his 100% failure rate. In February 2014, it was the "elites were cashing out" and had to be stopped with the phony #wearethepeople campaign. In September 2014, it was that the Powers That Be needed to see all these dinar stories to understand how important the RV was (thus he made a forum for people to post their dinar sob stories about how people need to pay their mortgage and would be fine...if they could just cash out their dinars).

It reminds me of punctuated equilibrium theory in public policy, only now we are talking about punctuated scam theory. Most of the scam is incremental - same lies, same promises. But occasionally it becomes punctuated by a big made-up event to get the true believers into a fit, which is always directed at someone other than the guru.

Tony/Winston are vile, lowest circle of hell scammers, but they are very good at what they do.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:18 pm

So we should be expecting another made-up event soonish, no?

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:42 am

Yeah, I would expect a nice made-up event here in the next month or two. Its essential to Tony/Winston continuing this insanity.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:51 am

Do we know if this dinar/dong scam has any economic impact, good or bad, on Iraq/Vietnam?

Roboe

Post by Roboe » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Do we know if this dinar/dong scam has any economic impact, good or bad, on Iraq/Vietnam?

Can't imagine it. I doubt the number of people buying seriously into this scam are enough to have any sort of effect.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:48 am

OK guys, hold your dongs- Winston DC and Tony say that it should happen in the next 72 hours. The Friday call should be the call everyone is waiting for!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:59 am

:banana:
Hopefully, this will blossom into a snowball.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:11 am

Forbes has had a series of articles on the Iraqi New Dinar scam. One of the recent ones: The Dinar's Dismal Future: Sell Now. July 28, 2014

Professor Cory Bunting, director of the Capital Markets Center at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia, is not optimistic. Prof. Bunting has been watching the situation and offered me this blunt advice:

Nobody knows how many "investors" there are in the Dinar. There are good indications that the kinds of people we normally think of as investors have not touched this "investment." Instead, the scammers have hit the most vulnerable people in the population: those who have lost their jobs or their homes, the extremely poor, the credulous who believe that their pastor would not lie to them, soldiers serving in Iraq who want to bring home some wealth, the people who believe that Iraq is about to become the wealthiest country in the world because of wildly high estimates of oil reserves. One estimate:

Although no regulator knows how many investors hold the dinar, Prof. Bunting estimates “that there are around 40 trillion Dinar in circulation and only about 5 trillion actually reside in Iraq so the rest in held by dinar speculators around the world. I guess you could say that the Dinar is Iraq’s largest export product).”

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:22 pm

But what Tony figured out, and what makes him such a good conman, is that dinar true believers will hang on to your every made up word as long as their anger is redirected at someone else. So every few months he arranges a big event to get all his followers enraged at someone other than him for his 100% failure rate. In February 2014, it was the "elites were cashing out" and had to be stopped with the phony #wearethepeople campaign. In September 2014, it was that the Powers That Be needed to see all these dinar stories to understand how important the RV was (thus he made a forum for people to post their dinar sob stories about how people need to pay their mortgage and would be fine...if they could just cash out their dinars).

It reminds me of punctuated equilibrium theory in public policy, only now we are talking about punctuated scam theory. Most of the scam is incremental - same lies, same promises. But occasionally it becomes punctuated by a big made-up event to get the true believers into a fit, which is always directed at someone other than the guru.

With that, you just neatly explained the right wing's political strategy: a false reality constructed of a series of lies and phony incidents designed to misdirect their followers' outrage. Carefully played in order to keep the suckers from realizing they're being taken for a ride by the very people they trust.
I've heard this bull before.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:04 pm

OK guys, hold your dongs- Winston DC and Tony say that it should happen in the next 72 hours. The Friday call should be the call everyone is waiting for!

I've been holding my dong for years. Nothing but disappointment.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:10 pm

"They" say if you have to go for the dong, go for the long dong... The short range outlook just doesn't stand up.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:43 pm

I've been holding my dong for years. Nothing but disappointment.

He was eating Twinkies as he drove along the highwayListening to Merle Haggard and his bandHe didn't see the semi as he came around the cornerAnd he died with his Ding Dong in his handOh yes he died with his Ding Dong in his handHe scattered cream filled cupcakes 'cross the landOne of life's great big no-no's, he was reaching for his Ho-Ho'sAnd he died with his Ding Dong in his hand

I've heard this bull before.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:25 pm

:lol:

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:02 am

I think I've figured out why Tony/Winston were making up "low" (in the eyes of true believers) dong rates of $0.08 instead of the $1.00 per dong they previously made up. It looks like its a pumping tactic - and quite creative. You see, Winston spent vast quantities of time on the most recent call explaining that he "recommended" the true believers buy tons more dong because even if the rate starts at $0.08 it will skyrocket - even beyond the $1.00 per dong they previously talked about.

In response, I am sure thousands of people ran to Sterling Currency to buy more dong and dong reserves.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:06 am

What portion of participants - perpetrators, victims, observers - are just people who like saying "dong?"
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:10 am

Also, about whether the GCR/RV scam is good or bad for Iraqi/Vietnam - I would think any impact would be negative.

Although we don't know how many "investors" are in the scam, over the 10+ years its gone on I would wager to think it is not a insignificant amount. The demand for dinars/dongs has caused the central banks of those countries to print more notes because the money being bought by the "investors" isn't actually used - they stuff it under their mattress. In a normal environment when demand spikes for a currency its value would go up...but that is because the currency would be actively used. But since the money is never being used, but rather stockpiled (RV ANY DAY NOW TONY PROMISED!), its just costing money to print.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:38 am

What portion of participants - perpetrators, victims, observers - are just people who like saying "dong?"
Sekrit Stuffs!
Dong... It's what's for Dinar!
(Sorry.)
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:22 am

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Hopefully, this will blossom into a snowball.

realist

Post by realist » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:29 am

=))
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:27 am

I love this place.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:41 am

:lol:

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:42 am

I love this place.

£ for £, it's the best place for comedy.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:49 am

I read somewhere -- here? -- that there's a new scam involving defunct Zimbabwe notes. People have to be sooper-extra stoopid to believe a defunct currency will RV. This place might be targeting those suckers, while displaying wink-wink disclaimers.

You can buy a $100 trillion note for $55:

Edit: Attachmentpalooza deleted.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:50 am

What happens when the government decides the dong

I read somewhere -- here? -- that there's a new scam involving defunct Zimbabwe notes. People have to be sooper-extra stoopid to believe a defunct currency will RV. This place might be targeting those suckers, while displaying wink-wink disclaimers.

You can buy a $100 trillion note for $55:

zimbabwe-banknotes-100-trillion-dollars-front.jpeg

It's not even worth that for artwork. meh.

Sucks when the cost to print a trillion dollar bill is more than the bill is worth

The US has to deal with pennies that way.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”