Dinar Valuation and Global Currency Reset Scam Thread

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:27 am

I hope I wont seem too self serving in posting this particular link, the tale of one particular group of dinar scammers. It has a happy ending, three of them are in jail today.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:50 am

Self serving is good here!
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:44 pm

TollandRCR used to follow NESARA and the dinar scam quite thoroughly, back in the day. I don't know what thread, though. We've known about it for a very long time.

Of course you've known about it, we here at The Fogbow are members of The Dark Cabal and thus are the force that is stopping the RV on a daily basis. Deep Knight over at Quatloos oversees these efforts - gotta make sure none of these "patriots" get filthy rich...not on my watch! Its hard work, but someones gotta do it.

And I am proud to say that I joined Quatloos a while ago and became one of Deep Knight's minions. All hail Deep Knight and the Dark Cabal.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:18 am

All you people who work in banking who say you would have heard of the RV...well, the gurus have an answer for that. Every so often Tony gets callers who have talked to bank managers or finance people who tell them the whole thing is a scam. These callers always ask Tony how could that be if the RV is real. Tony always tells them that the banks are purposefully telling their employees the RV/GCR is a scam so they don't buy dinar/dong and get rich! You see, the banks gotta have someone to cash out all these new millionaires and billionaires, and they can't do that if the banks staff hold dinar and become rich so they don't have to work!

Yes really, that is his reasoning. And they believe that.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:19 am

TollandRCR used to follow NESARA and the dinar scam quite thoroughly, back in the day. I don't know what thread, though. We've known about it for a very long time.

Of course you've known about it, we here at The Fogbow are members of The Dark Cabal and thus are the force that is stopping the RV on a daily basis. Deep Knight over at Quatloos oversees these efforts - gotta make sure none of these "patriots" get filthy rich...not on my watch! Its hard work, but someones gotta do it.

And I am proud to say that I joined Quatloos a while ago and became one of Deep Knight's minions. All hail Deep Knight and the Dark Cabal.

Just think, its due to our collective dedication that True Patriots never get to cash out. That is why our work has such high job satisfaction.

Roboe

Post by Roboe » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:56 am

All you people who work in banking who say you would have heard of the RV...well, the gurus have an answer for that. Every so often Tony gets callers who have talked to bank managers or finance people who tell them the whole thing is a scam. These callers always ask Tony how could that be if the RV is real. Tony always tells them that the banks are purposefully telling their employees the RV/GCR is a scam so they don't buy dinar/dong and get rich! You see, the banks gotta have someone to cash out all these new millionaires and billionaires, and they can't do that if the banks staff hold dinar and become rich so they don't have to work!

=)) =)) =))

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:32 am

=)) =)) =))

Of course nobody has yet spoken of the Jesuits and the Vatican Bank, who must secretly be holding all dinars not yet on the open market :-# :-# :-# [-( [-( #-o
Sekrit Stuffs!
did the jooos already get a shoutout too, also :?: #-o

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:04 am

In a recent Tony Renfrow conference call, a caller called in to ask about the 30 MILLION DINAR he found under the mattress of his mother, who died in 2008. That much dinar could be sold back to currency dealers for $25,000 or so - so this is not a insignificant amount of money.

The caller of course wanted to know how he would be able to cash out after the RV due to not having receipts for all his dinar (in Tony's mythology, you can only cash out if you have receipts for your dinar). Tony and his sidekick Winston assured him he would of course be able to cash out by showing that the dinar passed to him after his mother died. They made it very clear that, whatever he did, do NOT sell it back to the dealers!

Its kind of sad that people are this stupid. $25,000 is a large amount of money to most people. For me as a PhD student it is more than I make in a year. And this guy will be clutching literally piles of dinar for the next X years (hes already held on to it for 7 years) waiting for an RV that ill never come as the dinar slowly loses more and more value. Heck, at any point all that currency may become worthless even to dealers if Iraq re-denominates, as it has signaled it will do in the future.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:20 am

Another caller wants to know how she is supposed to move all of her millions of dinar around when its time to cash out. She called Brinks who told her they wouldn't do it because the dinar is a scam. Then she called FedEx who says they don't insure any currency.

The caller was assured once the GCR happens Brinks would be happy to take her millions of dinar.

Really, these people are calling armored car companies to see how they can transfer their worthless currency for an RV that will never actually happen...

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:23 am

Another caller wants to know how she is supposed to move all of her millions of dinar around when its time to cash out. She called Brinks who told her they wouldn't do it because the dinar is a scam. Then she called FedEx who says they don't insure any currency.

The caller was assured once the GCR happens Brinks would be happy to take her millions of dinar.

Really, these people are calling armored car companies to see how they can transfer their worthless currency for an RV that will never actually happen...

"Some people believe with great fervor preposterous things that just happen to coincide with their self-interest."

—Judge Frank Easterbrook, Coleman v. Commissioner 791 F.2d 68, 69 (7th Cir. 1986)

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:46 pm

Some highlights from the 2/4 TNT call:

- For those not interested in the details, everything is looking great.

- For everyone else, they are still testing the software, there was an unspecified bug that will surely be worked out.

- On 2/3, there was supposedly some kind of communication blackout in Iraq, and no one could move money out of the country.

- TNT Tony says that someone told him his picture was in a museum (I think in TX), it had something to do with high school football.

- Obviously, this brings up an important issue... Since the dinar RV is supposedly the biggest event in the history of mankind, they need to make sure that it is properly enshrined and their story preserved in a museum. TNT Tony says he has 5 years worth of calls he will give to the cause. While they wait for the RV, this is a good time to make recordings of themselves and what their life is like now, so they can put in the museum (I am guessing it will be something like the one at the end of Interstellar). Tony says they will go to the museum for annual meetups.

- The people who call in for the Q&A have been in the queue for a long time, like 5-10 hours sometimes.

- Many ask some variation of, "do you trust your sources when they say it is getting ready to happen?"

- Tony says the RV used to be a blip on the radar, but now it is a blinding light. Callers seem to like this statement and congratulate him for saying it.

- Someone calls in and says they have a good relationship with their local bank manager, and ask will this help with cashing out at "contract rate". Tony says it won't hurt, because the bank tellers and other low-level employees may be rude if they push too hard about getting a higher rate. This is because they will see lots of people coming to the drive-through in beat up cars asking for their 30 million or whatever.

Essentially what he is saying is he can announce the RV happened, and everyone can go cash out. When they go to the bank and get laughed at or arrested, he can blame it on the bank.

These guys are very good at keeping people on the hook. Last Friday they were saying it would happen in the next 5 days, same as what they were saying yesterday.

They constantly are banning people from their forums, which is why it looks so dead.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:33 pm

:-bd Keep buying those dinar from Sterling Currency Group! They'll RV any day now. :lol:

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:12 pm

:-bd Keep buying those dinar from Sterling Currency Group! They'll RV any day now. :lol:

The generosity of people at Sterling Currency Group revives my faith in humanity. Knowing as they do that the Iraqi Dinar will revalue to something like $3.48 - $38.00, they are still selling one million Dinars for $1,050.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:26 pm

The generosity of people at Sterling Currency Group revives my faith in humanity. Knowing as they do that the Iraqi Dinar will revalue to something like $3.48 - $38.00, they are still selling one million Dinars for $1,050.

Yeah, they're sweethearts. At the current exchange rate, those one million dinar are worth US$843.17.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:28 pm

If anyone wants to listen to the craziness, here's today's TNT Tony call.

Scroll down for the call archives.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Caller, who says he "bought quite a few of the dinars," wants to know how to send Tony some money to "help pay your bills." Surprisingly, Tony doesn't follow through. :shock:

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:04 pm

I thought "Pam" was Tony's wife. But Tony just said that Pam lives in Michigan. (Tony lives in California, awaiting his federal trial in Kansas.)

"DC" says the Vietnamese dong's projected RV will be 8 cents. A dong is currently worth US$0.000047, so that's a 170,112% return. :D /

Funny/sad that callers profusely thank the very people who are conning them.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:36 pm

As an answer to what is most likely a common question- "how are the banks going to pay out what will amount to trillions of dollars?"

We have the economic expert "DC Guy" to put things in perspective. The money is just numbers on the screen, they won't be giving out cash, but plastic debit cards to everyone so they can access their millions. *PROBLEM SOLVED*

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:39 pm

The same people are known to rant about "fiat money," and to demand abolition of the Fed.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:56 pm

I seem to recall something that might be the point where these folks entered the thicket of economic frivolity...

In the course of a decimated currency finding its feet, some nation's government announces that, for example, one million "old" Squong will henceforth be called one "new" Squong. And that one Squong will trade at $4. That doesn't mean if you currently own a million Squong you will soon have $4M. It means you will soon have $4.

To folks too dumb to understand the principle, one million Squong will seem like a bargain at $300, because they'll be multi-millionaires... Any. Day. Now.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:51 am

Caller, who says he "bought quite a few of the dinars," wants to know how to send Tony some money to "help pay your bills." Surprisingly, Tony doesn't follow through. :shock:

I think Tony has received some sort of (smart) legal advice to be careful about directly asking for money from callers, probably because he knows the government is listening in on his calls and will bring up his dinar pumping in his upcoming fraud trial. I suspect as long as he doesn't directly ask for money it makes it harder to show him as being the conman he is to a jury, as the defense will just claim dear old Tony truly believes in the dinar RV and, since he never asks for money directly from callers, clearly isn't doing it for the free cash.

Generally, the people who call in and just praise Tony/DC and ask how to send money are most likely planted callers. He won't tell them how to do it directly, but it reminds his general fan base that they should be sending in the cash. And that is very easy to do, his main website - www.tntdinar.com - has a HOW TO DONATE thing right down to screen shots of how to send the cash in on PayPal.

Tony's biggest source of money probably isn't donations though...although I suspect he makes a few thousand from that per month. His big source is under the table payments from currency dealers for pumping, and Sterling is probably his largest employer.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:54 am

I seem to recall something that might be the point where these folks entered the thicket of economic frivolity...

In the course of a decimated currency finding its feet, some nation's government announces that, for example, one million "old" Squong will henceforth be called one "new" Squong. And that one Squong will trade at $4. That doesn't mean if you currently own a million Squong you will soon have $4M. It means you will soon have $4.

To folks too dumb to understand the principle, one million Squong will seem like a bargain at $300, because they'll be multi-millionaires... Any. Day. Now.

Oh they know about that, but that is called loping in the dinar crazy world - where the government lops off zeros and re-denominates the currency. The pumpers will always say that all their (made up intel) shows that the Iraq government won't re-denominate (even though actual news says they are considering just that), and will instead revalue the currency (which will never happen).

Revaluing does occur of course, but it is super rare and you'd have a better chance of winning the lottery 10 times in a row while being struck by lightning than having Iraq revalue its currency. But central to the dinar/dong GCR mythology is Kuwait, which did revalue but that was due to unusual circumstances, like you know, being previously invaded by Iraq.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:02 am

I thought "Pam" was Tony's wife. But Tony just said that Pam lives in Michigan. (Tony lives in California, awaiting his federal trial in Kansas.)

"DC" says the Vietnamese dong's projected RV will be 8 cents. A dong is currently worth US$0.000047, so that's a 170,112% return. :D /

Funny/sad that callers profusely thank the very people who are conning them.

What is even more sad is that Tony/DC (his real name is Winston) routinely change their claims on the rates, which of course they just make up, every few months. There is actually quite an uproar/hysteria in the GCR world right now because everyone is VERY upset that the dong will "only" revalue to $0.08. Previously, Tony and Winston had promised RV rates in the $1-$2 range.

He also promises the dinar will rv to $3.58 to $32.00, with the later being a "contract rate" given by the Chinese government to buy your dinars. And they want your dinars because Iraq will give them oil credits for them. You see - hes made up his own TNT Tony mythology with this stuff.

I used to wonder WHY Tony would tell his followers one insanely high rate and then lower the rate - especially since hes just making it all up. It seemed stupid to anger your customers like that. But now I get it - doing that redirects his followers anger from "why isn't the RV here/why does nothing Tony say ever happen" to "why is the US treasury screwing us out of our riches! why don't they want me to be rich." It is a way of refocusing the anger away from the conmen (Tony/Winston) and into made up enemies (in Tony's RV mythology, the US Treasury is for some reason involved in the RV of currencies of other sovereign nations).

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:08 am

Wasn't there a court case involving Sterling (unrelated to the GCR/RV fraud, I think) where data about how much money they make was entered into the court record? They cleared something like $4 or $5 million in just one or two MONTHS, and that was a "low period." Sterling Currency and the other dealers have literally become multimillionaires, and it wouldn't surprise me if the owner of Sterling has a networth in the tens of millions.

Sterling is very careful to act like it is just selling "collectible" and "novelty" currency to avoid fraud charges, but they are direct players in pumping the GCR/RV scam. They even have trained their customer service representatives to explain with this elaborate procedure they will implement "in the event of a change in the exchange rate." This assures all their customers that they will be able to cash out with Sterling if they want, and calms the idiots stupid enough to buy reserves (buying dinar/dong on layaway with huge fees). Tony has even featured the owner of Sterling on his call a few times.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:52 am

Wow, listening to the latest TNT dinar pumping call, another common question:

"There are always excuses, why is this taking so long?"

Winston "DC" tells him that (among other BS reasons) the calls he and Tony are doing, putting their intel into the public is why they are always changing their minds about when to do the RV.

Then Tony comes in and shifts the blame to the banks and the government officials.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”