Dinar Valuation and Global Currency Reset Scam Thread

Dolly

Re: Dinar Valuation and Global Currency Reset Scam Thread

Post by Dolly »

I am behind and skipped some pages but I don't see GESARA mentioned here.

A Fogbow search for GESARA only showed 2 results in other threads.
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Rachel Gastiaburo
9 hrs
<It is not showing the post text she shared on her page. See below>

Sean ChristopherFollow
April 5 at 11:04 AM
Liberation of Planet Earth...

Lots of speculation of GESARA and the release of the monies. What is desired by our Galactic friends is for Earth to be at peace to be GESARA compliant for these monies to be released and ZIM notes to be cashed. Our world must be cooperating with Trump and the Alliance forces.

Our world must be rid of all key Cabal players for these funds to be released. As far as nuclear armament and a Third World War forget about it do not listen to any reports because this is not likely to happen. All nuclear weapons have been disarmed and reproduction of any such force has been stopped by the Galactic Federation.

If you think our world leaders are capable of disengaging from nuclear war think again. The Galactic Federation needed to step in and disarm the global nuclear threat because our world was slated for nuclear destruction many years ago.

Do not give our world leaders credit as being the peacemakers they appear to be. The Galactic Federation has their arms securely pinned behind their backs as they are forced into GESARA compliance if not they will be arrested.

Earth will see major changes as world leaders will be replaced. The old guard is over and new world leaders will be chosen that will bring peace to this planet. There is so much dirt on many of the world leaders and people in positions of power that will land them in Guantánamo Bay.

Some have been given an alternative to clean up and agree to cooperate with the Light. If you are paying attention to what’s happening on the global stage you can see this being implemented.

The days of humanity working for service to self governments are ending. Many are getting impatient with the rollout of the release of this money but it was necessary to protect those who will be the dispensaries of this wealth and economic stability upon this planet.

So many don’t know but the Galactic Federation has been working diligently on decreasing the pollution on our planet, cleaning up nuclear waste and getting rid of any armament that could be used against humanity again.

Our world is turning a corner and we are rising to the Light. Those of the Light do not attack those who they serve or who they see as their royalty. They are here to liberate this planet so we can become the divine beings we were supposed to be at the time of our creation. So we can take our rightful place in the Light.

Their intentions remain positive for all timelines and more plans will be made for those who choose a less fortunate reality. It will all make sense in the end.

Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch

NESARA – later known as GESARA, NESARA (National), GESARA (Global), WILL BE IMPLEMENTED WORLDWIDE. It is a “US Citizen Freedom from Debt” ruling by the US Supreme Court that resulted from a Farmers Lawsuit that muddled through the courts during the 1980s. The case proved that since the 1600s, US Taxpayer dollars had been illegally laundered through what was known by 1871-1900s as the privately owned IRS, Federal Reserve and Cabal corporations of the District of Columbia, City of London and Holy See (US Inc, Queen Elizabeth and Vatican) who then controlled use of the money through Central Banks across the globe – with political elites filling their pockets along the way.

President Clinton had signed off on NESARA/ GESARA, though he, nor any US President since, had implemented the law – until Donald Trump.

1. Cancels all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. Many refer to this as a “jubilee” or complete forgiveness of debt.

2. Abolishes income tax.

3. Abolishes the IRS, with employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.

4. Creates a 17% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.

5. Increases benefits to senior citizens.

6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.

7. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.

8. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days of GESARA's announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.

9. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.

10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States.

11. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.

12. Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law.

13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.

14. Restores financial privacy.

15. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.

16. Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.

17. Establishes peace throughout the world.

18. ❤️ Releases unprecedented prosperity with enormous sums of money backed by gold and natural resources. Belive it or not, there will be billions of quadrillions for humanitarian purposes.

19. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, anti-gravity, and sonic healing machines.

20. Eliminates all current and future nuclear powered weaponry on planet earth.
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I find it bizarre that these and other nutters are so convinced that Trump is the man to deliver their fantasies. Trump, who has never done anything generous or socially responsible, is cast as gheir savior.

Truly Donald Trump is President For All The Idiots!

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Donald would not implement a “law” that made other people as rich as he claims to be.

I love the global/galactic aspect of the discussion, it makes the whole thing look so credible. :sarcasm:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This NESARA/GESARA stuff has quite a history. 25 years, in fact.

In 1994, a rural Illinois huckster named Clyde Hood pitched a special secret investment plan, Omega Trust and Trading, that would turn $100 into $5100 in 275 days. He solicited largely from local churches, and the $100 bills wrapped in tinfoil came rolling in.

Meanwhile, some guy in Louisiana, Harvey Barnard, wrote a proposed bill for Congress full of bad libertarian economic ideas, called the National Economic Security and Recovery Act.

Of course, Omega was all a scam, and by 2002 Hood was serving a 14-year sentence. Despite Hood admitting the scam, people continued to believe in the program, and a cottage industry of Internet commentators sprung up.

Lead among those commentators was Shaini "Dove of Oneness" Goodwin, a trailer park resident in remote Washington state. She tied together Omega and NESARA into a new age-y science fiction package of intergalactic "white knights" who were trying to make these things happen on earth and malevolent forces always preventing it at the last mimute.

This might have run its course, except that the day of September 11, 2001, Dove had the audacity to write that that morning's terror attacks were to prevent the announcement of NESARA, and the beginning of distribution of money stored in the World Trade Center, later that day.

This moved Dove to the head of the class, where she remained until her death in about 2010. During that time she reported on and fought tirelessly for NESARA. This included hiring a truck to drive around Washington D.C. with a sign "NESARA Now!", leading thousands of Americans to wonder what the hell that meant. Barnard tried to disassociate himself from this lunacy, but his creation had been fully co-opted.

And of course, Dove's donation window was always open. She was even accused of scamming tens of thousands of dollars from an elderly woman in San Francisco.

As with any fairy story passed around by word of mouth, NESARA has persisted and evolved. Other commentators have kept it alive and given it new features. Now it's called GESARA. and the list of things it supposedly cures now includes more recent social problems. Currency revaluations are often included also.

I'm sure this history omits a lot of details, but it's interesting to note the full backstory of these things when possible.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:38 pm

I love the global/galactic aspect of the discussion, it makes the whole thing look so credible. :sarcasm:
The Galactic Federation = good

The United Nations, NATO, the Federal Reserve (a private corporation!!11!!), globalists and anybody else interfering with our sovereignty = bad

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Our world must be rid of all key Cabal players for these funds to be released.
So.. once Trump implemented the final solution, the aliens will make the chosen people super rich? I'm guessing, pulling a number from my hat.. 144,000 of them?

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

neeneko wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:04 pm
Our world must be rid of all key Cabal players for these funds to be released.
So.. once Trump implemented the final solution, the aliens will make the chosen people super rich? I'm guessing, pulling a number from my hat.. 144,000 of them?
Trump will not love it that more than the approx 2000 billionaires will be included :cantlook:

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:50 pm
It's not even that easy to get proper currency from banks. I popped into my local branch asking to buy a couple hundred British pounds, and was told i had to order them in advance. I figured the main city branch of a major bank would at least keep a few hundred pounds, pesos, euros, loonies, toonies and so forth lying around for the occasional tourist exchange.
They don't. I work for a bank and it took me a week to get yen. I decided for my next trip to Japan, I'm just going to do the exchange at the airport when I arrive, rather than make trips down to the branch.

(Also worth noting--Japan Post offices and 7-11s have ATMs which will take foreign ATM cards. Just keep in mind your daily limit! Asking for 50,000 yen when your daily limit is $300 is just asking to have your card spat back out at you.)

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:54 pm
This NESARA/GESARA stuff has quite a history. 25 years, in fact.

In 1994, a rural Illinois huckster named Clyde Hood pitched a special secret investment plan, Omega Trust and Trading, that would turn $100 into $5100 in 275 days. He solicited largely from local churches, and the $100 bills wrapped in tinfoil came rolling in.

Meanwhile, some guy in Louisiana, Harvey Barnard, wrote a proposed bill for Congress full of bad libertarian economic ideas, called the National Economic Security and Recovery Act.

Of course, Omega was all a scam, and by 2002 Hood was serving a 14-year sentence. Despite Hood admitting the scam, people continued to believe in the program, and a cottage industry of Internet commentators sprung up.

Lead among those commentators was Shaini "Dove of Oneness" Goodwin, a trailer park resident in remote Washington state. She tied together Omega and NESARA into a new age-y science fiction package of intergalactic "white knights" who were trying to make these things happen on earth and malevolent forces always preventing it at the last mimute.

This might have run its course, except that the day of September 11, 2001, Dove had the audacity to write that that morning's terror attacks were to prevent the announcement of NESARA, and the beginning of distribution of money stored in the World Trade Center, later that day.

This moved Dove to the head of the class, where she remained until her death in about 2010. During that time she reported on and fought tirelessly for NESARA. This included hiring a truck to drive around Washington D.C. with a sign "NESARA Now!", leading thousands of Americans to wonder what the hell that meant. Barnard tried to disassociate himself from this lunacy, but his creation had been fully co-opted.

And of course, Dove's donation window was always open. She was even accused of scamming tens of thousands of dollars from an elderly woman in San Francisco.

As with any fairy story passed around by word of mouth, NESARA has persisted and evolved. Other commentators have kept it alive and given it new features. Now it's called GESARA. and the list of things it supposedly cures now includes more recent social problems. Currency revaluations are often included also.

I'm sure this history omits a lot of details, but it's interesting to note the full backstory of these things when possible.

There is A LOT of Nesara on Quatloos, I think that might be how I found Quatloos to begin with. Even what is still there is only what survived at least two big data loss disasters over the years, but if you want to really dig into it, there's enough there to spend a day or a weekend reading.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

mmmirele wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:15 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:50 pm
It's not even that easy to get proper currency from banks. I popped into my local branch asking to buy a couple hundred British pounds, and was told i had to order them in advance. I figured the main city branch of a major bank would at least keep a few hundred pounds, pesos, euros, loonies, toonies and so forth lying around for the occasional tourist exchange.
They don't. I work for a bank and it took me a week to get yen. I decided for my next trip to Japan, I'm just going to do the exchange at the airport when I arrive, rather than make trips down to the branch.

(Also worth noting--Japan Post offices and 7-11s have ATMs which will take foreign ATM cards. Just keep in mind your daily limit! Asking for 50,000 yen when your daily limit is $300 is just asking to have your card spat back out at you.)
The airport exchange places are expensive, but when I last went to England, I was able to get pounds at the 5/3 branch in the Cincinnati airport, so maybe you might ask at a bank in the airport for the more common exchanges. Back then Delta flew direct from Cincinnati to Gatwick so it was a hub and they apparently did a lot of business. I had called a branch and they told me I could do pounds at the airport....
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

mmmirele wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:15 pm
That's what I did in England. The ATM cost was something like 3% above normal ATM cost, so I just got cash that way. And you can pay for most things in credit anyway, so there's little need for local cash.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Edit:
There is an interbank agreement called Global ATM Alliance in which certain banks waive some fees for other members' customers. I used it at BNP Paribas in France a few years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_ATM_Alliance

The US member is Bank of America.

Sam the Centipede

You need to join the Galactic ATM Alliance!

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:57 pm
Putting ATM's on Mars- the next big thing.

Sam the Centipede

Photoguy wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:00 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Get with PG, there are already many ATMs there, at the secret Galactic Starbase, and with your birth-certificate-card you can withdraw Zimbabwean Dollars or Iraqi Dinars to your heart's content! :-D

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:47 pm
Photoguy wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:00 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Get with PG, there are already many ATMs there, at the secret Galactic Starbase, and with your birth-certificate-card you can withdraw Zimbabwean Dollars or Iraqi Dinars to your heart's content! :-D
Well, of course they're already there, how else would the Galactians be getting their coin? What I'm talking about though is putting them on *every* corner and calling them Star-Bux™. :dance:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:rimshot:

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

:?: Is there a better thread for this NESARA crap?

Rachel Gastiaburo
47 mins
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Teri Wade
1 hr
The New Republic

Disclosure will reveal the truth of the Kissinger, Bush, Clinton and Obama political syndicates which will be peacefully and lawfully removed from American life permanently. Obama, Bush Jr. were both elected illegally and unconstitutionally. They are both controlled agents of the diminishing European monarchy.

The use of Clones in positions of international banking, spiritual and religious fascism, management of European Royal families, management of American politics, industrial militarization, Political assassinations will be disclosed for all to see.

The fact that mind controlled human clones have been democratically elected into national leadership positions will also be revealed.

The current Pope, Dalai Lama, Billy Graham who is a western Deep State controlled psyop within the establishment of religious control and disinformation will be revealed.

The occult connection between the Vatican in Rome and the Royal Crown in London will be known. The European crown owns the United States Federal Reserve System and it’s monetary disbursements. The legitimacy of the Royal Crown will be scrutinized and ultimately brought down.

How the hell can unappointed , unelected, unqualified so called Elite bloodlines have privileged access and ownership of vast amounts of invisible wealth and influence?! The role of the European Royal family’s illegal Shadow banking will be exposed.

We are seeing document leaks, legal interventions and inside disclosures which will bring about public outrage. We are currently seeing this happening. All around the world national leaders and regimes which have political, corporate or legal connections to the anti-constitutional American government in Washington DC will be removed from power.

Peaceful regime changes in many countries around the world just to name a few...Australia, North Korea, Argentina, Yemen , Iraq, Hungry, Ireland, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Pakistan, Israel, Spain, Sudan, Paraguay, Poland, Taiwan, Thailand,UK, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Japan, Mexico etc. will immensely benefit from this planetary regime transformation. Because, soon peaceful, benevolent democratically elected government’s will be possible.

The low vibrational antichrist energies of lies, deceit and personal greed as channeled by the past American political establishment is over. The Democrat and Republican parties will become unsustainable Hence, the New Republic!

We are seeing the Kissinger, Bush, Clinton and Obama eras being defeated because they can no longer survive energetically in this ever increasing vibrational environment.

Major Geo-political, financial changes which were thought impossible are happening. The current American dollar will continue under the control and ownership of Asia and be gold backed and gain in value and will be separated from the illegal corruption of the Fiat system.

It is my understanding that the Asian elders are in control of the monetary prosperity Funds... NESARA. These funds are also called the Global Collateral Accounts and they are also being monitored esoterically. 🛸

The information on these global monetary accounts have been extremely convoluted by the American rogue financial factions who really are financial terrorists over the past 8 decades.

The assassination of John F Kennedy and the false flag event of 911 were planned for the reason of derailing this Economic recovery act aka NESARA.
(St. Germain world trust)

Besides money being disbursed to the human population this money will also be used to buy out all oil corporations, Pharmaceutical cartels and banks. This money will also be used for various humanitarian projects and free energy implementation. This will also zero out and cancel all personal debt.

The entire human population will benefit from this act because Earth is a very abundant planet. Meaning, there is enough gold backed GDP for every human to be a millionaire with no debts of any kind.

NESARA is about sharing the resources of the planet to everyone globally and fairly. It’s also about putting benevolent banking systems in place to achieve worldwide monetary fairness. No human being on Earth will be out of reach to benefit from this planetary disbursement of monetary funds and no individual or corporation will be able to stop it.

What’s happening on our planet currently has been planned for thousands of years. Everything that is being done on the political stage and the enormous amounts of activity that we do not see happening behind the scenes has all been planned out by an Earth Alliance working with benevolent positive races of other star nations.

The human race is in for a complete transformation of planetary control and how we will live our lives. We are in for a complete paradigm change. The chaos that we see being driven by the Dark is becoming very apparent but to no avail. Resisting this change is futile...
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

WOW. Full on David Ickes. I knew she was stupid and gullible, but that is whole new and higher levels of de stupits.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:10 pm
WOW. Full on David Ickes. I knew she was stupid and gullible, but that is whole new and higher levels of de stupits.
Yep. She (Rachel) is like an Energizer Dummy. ;)

and Teri Wade, the person she shared the post from, LOTS more on her page

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The current Pope, Dalai Lama, Billy Graham who is a western Deep State controlled psyop within the establishment of religious control and disinformation will be revealed.
Would that be the currently still dead Billy Graham who has had Parkinsons for most of the last 30? years or a clone that looks like a 100 year old with Parkinsons.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Pretend Judge Anna said shit about the Zim/dinar scam a few days ago. She is NOT a fan of this scam.
Anna von Reitz
May 12 at 12:16 AM ·
Me? Zim? Threats???

I own one piece of Zim currency. It was sent to me by a Reader as a donation to The Living Law Firm. That's it. I have no investments in Zim and I certainly haven't "cheated" anyone out of any Zim investments that they had. Nor have I "threatened" anyone regarding their investments in Zim.

Must be the Doppelganger "Anna" whose exploits appear in the IRS Masterfile going around cheating people out of Zim and threatening them? Maybe SHE fell on hard times? Lost HER job at the rum distillery in Barbados?

What I have said very clearly and several times is that investments in Zim are investments in Junk Bonds. Sometimes, very, very rarely, like a horse race at 100 to 1 odds, an investment in Junk Bonds will pay off Big Time. Usually you are lucky to get what you paid back out of them.

People should know this straight up, but most people I have talked to who have invested in Zim and Iraqi Dinar have done so with the idea that this is a "sure thing" and just a matter of time before they get paid out in some complex, semi-secret plan involving different "tiers" of investors and going to military bases and signing Non-Disclosure Agreements, and all sorts of Cloak and Dagger stuff.

Tellingly, from my point of view, that Big Pay Off Day never seems to come. It's always "right around the corner". Tomorrow. Next week. Surely next month.

In the case of "Zim" which is the national currency of Zimbabwe, American Military Contractors and Personnel purportedly set up a "sure thing" deal --- installing a puppet government in Zimbabwe to sell that nation's mineral wealth on the cheap, which would then magically appear as new assets backing the Zim.

That would create a "rags to riches" story for those holding Zim as investments. What they paid a few pennies for, would suddenly be worth millions. The story is similar with Iraqi Dinar.

But what if that is all just Malarky? What if the whole point was to raise American dollars from gullible investors to keep DOD contractors fed during the bankruptcy of the UNITED STATES, INC.?

What if all the "secret military" work was just work to employ themselves at your expense, and the actual pillaging didn't involve Zimbabwean minerals at all? What if it was just another screwball mercenary PsyOp to squeeze money out of the American home folk?

Yeah, I know, I have all the idealism of a wet horse hair blanket.

I will admit that sometimes, very rarely, the rain falls upward, the 100 to 1 horse comes in, and roses bloom in October in Alaska --- I have witnessed all those things, and I wouldn't have believed in or bet on any of them.

Now, I know some very good, very kind, very sincere Christians who have gotten caught up in the Junk Bond trading schemes in Zim and Iraqi Dinar.

They hope to be able to profit and use the money for wonderful projects---saving the environment, making water flow in the deserts of the world, feeding the hungry, bringing new tech to everyone, better medical care.... and if that is what comes from it, I am sure that the people of Zimbabwe will benefit greatly, too.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

As for me, I'd rather invest in American "Junk" Silver --- old United States Silver Dollars before 1933. I am not holding my breath over any "RV" and I am not banking any future on cashing out junk bonds at millions to one odds.

I certainly don't believe in or care enough about investments in Zim or Dinar to cheat anyone or threaten anyone over any of it. Any claim that I did is pure loony-tunes.

If the Junk Bond Traders profit themselves and finance wonderful projects all around the world, I will hope that the people of Zimbabwe and Iraq are richly rewarded, and I will pray for good results for everyone concerned.
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

What if the whole point was to raise American dollars from gullible investors to keep DOD contractors fed during the bankruptcy of the UNITED STATES, INC.?
She's not so much rejecting RV theories as she is making up an even more ridiculous one.

Sam the Centipede

TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:42 am
What if the whole point was to raise American dollars from gullible investors to keep DOD contractors fed during the bankruptcy of the UNITED STATES, INC.?
She's not so much rejecting RV theories as she is making up an even more ridiculous one.
That fits with her normal (normal for von Strudel, that is) behavior: she never accepts any other person's theory "as is". She'll be attracted to shiny ideas and weave them into her web of nonsense. But then but she always has to embellish them with extra fantasies and point out where everybody else is wrong and only she, former Judge PopTart, current Queen Consort of America, has understood The Truth. Only von Strudel can set you free!

Vee

Post by Vee »

Apparently ex "justice Hamilton" has changed venues.
https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.c ... s.html?m=1

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”